A Bulldog's Legacy (USS Orego...

By USS_Oregon_BB-3

After having everything from his history and fame to his two sisters stripped from him, USS Oregon was ready... More

Chapter 1: Final Fate?
Chapter 2: Bio
Chapter 4's Intended Meme
Chapter 6: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 5: The Azur Lane
Chapter 7: Debates
Chapter 3: A Little Heart-to-Heart
Chapter 8: Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 9: History Over Breakfast
5k Reads Special Thanks
10k Reads: Author Special
Chapter 11: A Battleship's Battle-Songs
Chapter 4: Convenient Timing
Chapter 10: A Christmas Story
20k Reads
Chapter 12: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 13: Fire and Water
Chapter 14: Soulessness
Chapter 15: Deciding Factors
Chapter 16: The Beginning of the End
One-Year Anniversary Celebration
Chapter 17: Blasts From The Past
Chapter 18: The Greatest Plan
Chapter 19: En Passant
Chapter 20: A Legacy Everlasting
50k Milestone

Special Request

3K 25 10
By USS_Oregon_BB-3

For those of us who actively play Azur Lane, the popularity poll is currently ongoing. We all have our own favorite ships we put our votes toward, but I have a special request to ask.

I've noticed that some ships I personally like, such as Hornet and I-25, are not quite as popular as most of the others are.

All I humbly ask is that my readers put a few of their ballots toward one or two of these ships that I personally like, both for their value gameplay-wise and for their actual character.

I'm not forcing you to, obviously, but it would make me feel happier if my favorite ships happen to make at least the top 150.

As for the actual ships I like, here is a small list for you to pick from. If they happen to also be one of your favorite ships, then that's great! If not, then that's completely fine. There are hundreds of ships to pick from, after all.

Hornet
Cleveland
I-25
Nautilus
Chikuma
Juneau

(Obviously I use other ships in my main fleets. These are just my personal favorites.)

Any number is fine, from only one to the entire list. And remember, this is entirely up to you to do.

Best regards,
USS_Oregon_BB-3

P.S.: And before you ask, no, I am not a meta player. I don't even know what the current AL meta is, nor do I even want to know. This isn't Genshin Impact, where the gameplay is dominated by constantly-changing metas. I just want to play the game how I choose to. Surely you can understand that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 575 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...
33.4K 698 51
My first fanction in my Wattpad profile about Azur Lane... ...and it all starts in June 1942, when the Azur Lane's massive fleet is setting out in...
5.8K 74 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
28K 670 35
(This will be my second story of Shipgirls getting Reincarnated Project) A Month before The Attack on Pearl Harbor, Nagato started to have dreams of...