Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

13

19.5K 752 760
By kaiwrotethat

2 days later.

"India." Scarr stood over her, tapping her awake.

"I'm leaving, I be back later ight?" He pushed her hair out of her face, and she sleepily nodded, her arms wrapped around Kianna as she slept.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"My breath stinks." She mumbled, rubbing her eye. He grabbed her neck, pressing his lips against hers, slipping his tongue in her mouth.

"You are gross." She laughed, pulling away.

"Cause you said that like I care." He chuckled, kissing her neck. She kissed the side of his face, turning to lay on her stomach.

"You not gone tell me you love me?" She mumbled as he began to walk out, and he laughed.

"I love you fat mama." He gripped her ass, and she smiled.

"I love you too." She told him, and he bit his lip, walking out.

He locked his front door, got in his car and pulled off. He had waited a day to decide what he would do.

He didn't want to kill Kayla because he needed her to get full custody of Kianna, but this just pushed it too far. There was no way he'd let her live after what she did to Kianna.

He pulled up to his warehouse, getting out of the car and dapping his security guard up.

He looked around as he walked in, seeing everybody busy at work, exactly what he liked to see.

"Wassup boss, they downstairs for you." One of his workers that he actually trusted, Jamal, told him.

"Preciate it gang." Scarr dapped him up, before jogging down the steps to the basement.

He could hear Kayla's cries as he walked in, making him shake his head. There was once upon a time he actually had love for her. That shit was gone out the window now.

"Shut that shit up girl." He kicked her in the side of her face, making her cry out in pain.

"You gone take me from my daughter Kayden?" She cried, and frowned.

"Bitch you wasn't worried bout my fucking daughter when you let this bitch ass boy touch her." He mugged, and she sniffed.

"He made me Kayden, it was him, not me." She looked up at him, a pout on her face.

"Don't do your face like that. You ugly as hell." He chuckled, walking over to Talon.

"Youn got shit to say my nigga?" Scarr smirked, standing over him.

"I should've fucked her." Talon chuckled, and Kayden grabbed his head, repeatedly smashing it against the concrete wall, creating a gash.

"Bitch I'm bouta fuck you up. That was cute though. Nigga can't get no real pussy tryna touch my lil daughter. Boy I'm bouta kill yo ass so hard." Scarr laughed, watching as he cried.

"You like sickos Kayla? You let this nigga touch the child you birthed? Are you fucking crazy? What type of mother are you?" He questioned, grabbing a hammer off the wall.

He put on a trench coat so that he wouldn't mess up his clothes, walking over to Kayla.

"What type of father are you to let the shit happen?" She retorted, and he chuckled.

"I was wondering the same thing. It's aight tho, my baby know her daddy won't never let no shit like this slide." He shrugged, swinging the hammer down on her knee, shattering it, making her scream.

He shattered her other knee, before swinging the hammer at her ankles.

He smiled, standing up and watching her scream in agony. Talon cried from fear as Scarr walked over to him.

He roughly gripped his face, forcing his mouth open. He used the back of the hammer to twist each of his teeth out as he screamed.

"Shut the fuck up nigga, what you crying for?" Scarr bent his arm backwards, making his elbow pop out of place.

"Kayden, stop please. Please." Kayla cried in overwhelming pain.

"Y'all sick asses wasn't worried bout when my baby was crying. Y'all didn't stop when she asked, why I gotta stop?" He frowned, walking over to the table.

"She's lying! I didn't let anybody touch her Kayden." She sniffed, her heart dropping seeing him grab scissors and alcohol.

"My baby don't even know about shit like that. The fuck she gotta lie on y'all for?" He chuckled, walking over to Talon.

He used the hammer to shatter both of his wrists, knees, and ankles as he shrieked.

Scarr grabbed the scissors, cutting pieces of his skin off, and pouring alcohol over the open wounds. He grinned, watching him pass out from the amount of pain.

"Bitch get up, you taking all of this." He forced his mouth open, pouring alcohol inside, making him wake up and vomit.

"If you would've got that shit on my crocs I would've beat the shit out yo ass." Scarr frowned, walking over to Kayla.

"Why you do that to my baby Kayla?" Scarr mumbled, squatting in front of her.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry." She cried, and he shook his head.

He didn't understand how anybody, let alone a mother, could allow her daughter to be molested, and play a part in it.

"I loved you Kayla. What changed?" He frowned.

"You. You changed Kayden. You started looking at that young ass bitch India, you been in love with her for years. You didn't care about me anymore. That's what fucking changed." She panted, wincing in pain.

He did actually used to love Kayla. Once they first got together, she was toxic as hell for him, but he just wanted to feel needed. And Kayla made sure to need him, she depended on him for everything; money, somewhere to live, cars, food on her table, clothes on her back.

She was so bad for him, and he didn't see the signs until she had got pregnant. He broke up with her once she had Kianna, and she'd been trying her hardest to get him back ever since. There was only one thing in her way : India.

Scarr had met India when he was 15, and Kianna was born when he was 17. India was only 10 when he met her. They had really grew up with a sibling bond until India hit 16, and Scarr began seeing her in a totally different way.

He tried so hard not to since she was still a kid, even now she was still a baby compared to him. There was no faking anything with India, she was so genuine, and everything she did was straight from her heart.

India had always been more mature than her age. She had never acted her young age, her mind was wiser than the average teenager. But that doesn't mean she acted grown, she always knew her place, but she definitely had knowledge beyond her years.

Scarr shook his thoughts away, focusing back on the task at hand.

"The fuck India gotta do with Kianna? You did that to my baby cause I love Nuni?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you I don't know why I did it." She mumbled, trying to move her leg.

He forced her mouth open, pouring the whole bottle of alcohol down her throat, and her eyes widened as she felt the chemicals began disintegrating her insides.

"Tired of listening to you talk bitch." He repeatedly smashed the hammer into her face, before sticking it in her head, killing her.

He walked over to a deeply afraid Talon, holding his foot against his face and ripping his dreads out of his scalp, causing him to cry out as his scalp tore.

He gripped his face, using tweezers to pull his eyeballs out of the sockets, and he screamed in agony, no longer able to see.

"See you in hell bitch. Or not." Kayden smirked, before twisting his head in a 360, then ripping it off of his neck. He watched the head try ti take one last breath, before the face turned purple.

He pulled his gun from his waist, releasing the clip into both of their already dead bodies, the anger leaving his body.

He dropped his gun, pulling the now bloody coat off.

He smiled, not seeing any blood on his clothes. Scarr walked up the stairs, walking over to Jamal.

"Get that shit cleaned up, put Kayla body in the woods or something then call the police. No fuckups, got it?" He dapped him up.

"Got you boss." Jamal replied, and Kayden nodded, walking out. He got in his car, pulling off.

He let the window down, lighting a blunt, and taking a pull from it.

A few hours later.

Scarr had smoked a few blunts, sitting in front of the lake to clear his head, and was now pulling in his driveway.

He got out of his car, unlocking the front door and walking in. He took his crocs off, seeing India leaned over the kitchen counter on her phone, wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

He stood behind her, pressing into her, and she laughed as he gripped her hair, pulling it back and pretending to fuck her.

"You never have clothes on." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Never." She chuckled, turning to face him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You okay boo?" She softly asked, and his body instantly relaxed in her arms.

"Yeah fat mama. I'm good." He picked her up, and she smiled.

"Kianna still sleep?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"She wanted to go to her GG's. I took her to the hospital though. She's fine." She told him, and he nodded, remembering he was supposed to take her over there yesterday but forgot.

"That's your music?" He chuckled, hearing Chris brown playing from his TV in his room, and she laughed, nodding.

"I was cleaning up a few minutes ago." She said.

"To sex music?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"What you cooking fats? It smell good." He sat her on the counter.

"I made fried chicken, cornbread and greens a lil while ago, your plate is in the microwave if you're hungry." She held around his neck as he left kisses on her shoulder.

"I'm not hungry for food fat mama." He rasped, and she bit her lip feeling his hard dick against her.

"What you hungry for baby?" She smiled as he carried her to his room.

"You." He closed the door with his foot, laying her on the bed and pulling his shirt off.

"Take this off of me baby." She mumbled, sitting up, and he unclipped her bra, taking her nipple in his mouth.

She moaned as he left hickies on her upper body.

"Fuck." He grunted after ripping her panties off, laying eyes on her pussy that glistened.

She threw her head back, feeling him flick quickly against her clit, his tongue licking every crevice of her lower half.

"Oh my god." She moaned, grabbing the back of his head, pressing him deeper into her pussy.

She felt an orgasm building up inside of her as his fingers pumped inside of her.

"I wanna ride your face Ahmir please." She whimpered, and he groaned, flipping them over.

"Don't be scared baby, sit down." He pulled her to sit on directly on his face, instead of hovering over it, making her moan.

She rubbed her hands down her body as she grinded her hips against his face.

"Baby I'm cumming." She moaned, and he reached around her, rubbing against her clit, making her release her juices in his mouth.

"Fuck, Kayden." She whimpered, her legs shaking as he cleaned her up.

"You so fucking sweet girl." He smiled, licking his lips once she fell off of him.

She grabbed his face, kissing his lips as he rested between her legs. He grunted, feeling her stroking his dick.

"India, fuck." He groaned, and she bit her lip, her pussy throbbing, making her squirm.

"Can you cum for me please?" She mumbled, a pout on her face as she looked up at him.

He grunted hard, letting his nut leak out of him. India pulled his sweats down, licking her lips at the sight.

She picked some up on her fingers, putting it in her mouth and purposely making her eyes roll back.

"Shit girl." He bit his lip, and she smiled.

"Kayden I want you inside of me please." She spoke softly, and he damn near moaned.

"No you don't baby." He kissed the side of her face.

"Yes I do. Please." She pouted, and he nodded, taking his sweats all the way off.

"I don't want that." She said, watching him grab a condom, and he chuckled.

He grabbed one of his pillows, lifting her up and placing the pillow under her lower back.

"It's probably gone hurt at first okay? Tell me when to stop." He told her, his eyes low, and she nodded.

He slowly pushed inside of her, and she sucked in air, convulsing her muscles, and he grunted.

"Baby you can't do that. Fuck, let up India. Relax fat mama." He hissed, pressing his hand against her lower stomach.

India relaxed, allowing him to push deeper.

He groaned in her ear as he began to slowly stroke her, and she bit her lip, loving the way he sounded.

She held his neck, looking up at him, tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry fat mama. I'm sorry baby." He talked softly to her, and she nodded, kissing his lips.

Slow motion by Trey Songz played in the background, and India smiled.

"Go faster baby." She moaned, and he smirked, doing what she said.

He gripped her neck, pushing more of him in her, speeding his pace up.

"Oh fuckkkk." She moaned, throwing her head back, and his dick throbbed, watching her face scrunch up.

"You so fucking pretty India." He grunted, kissing her lips. She gasped into the kiss, and he flicked his tongue in her mouth, making her moan again.

"I love you fat mama. Shit girl." He moaned as she clenched around him.

"I love youuu, fuck." She dragged her sentence as her hands roamed his body.

Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in
Slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion

"Shit." She whimpered, wrapping her legs around him and locking him in place.

"India let me up. Move Nuni, fuck." He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Cum in me Kayden." She moaned in his ear, and he hissed, his dick throbbing.

"You cumming baby?" She softly asked, clenching around him, and he released inside of her, moaning.

"Yeah fat mama, oh fuckkk!" He grunted, and India's legs shook as she began squirting.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He cursed, pounding into her with each word, and she let out a series of moans.

"Mm, louder mama." He bit his lip, rubbing against her clit.

"Kaydennnn, oh my god." She moaned, her eyes rolling back as she let her juices leak out of her.

"There you go baby, let that shit out girl." He kissed her neck as her juices gushed around his dick.

He moaned as he slid out of her, laying next to her.

"You wanna go again?" He smirked, looking over at her.

"Mhm, I love you." She bit her lip, climbing on top of him.

"I love you too fat mama." He smiled, before slamming her down on his dick.

I love torture scenes 😂😂😂😂 don't worry guys, we ain't forgot bout Dave ass 🙄🍧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.1K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
1M 42K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
77.8K 2.1K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
664K 32.2K 29
Do you remember who you were, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞? 'Cause 𝐈 do.