π“π‘πž π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) 𝐈𝐯𝐲, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 50~ So difficult

149K 4.9K 7.3K
By omfg_af

Not edited-Please comment and vote! I'm going to be out for a bit for a mini vaca so please fill this chap with comments, I freaking love seeing these comments they make me feel good and laugh...SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE SMEXY BESTIE

If my head doesn't stop hurting I'm chucking a cookie at Abby's face

"Why would you ever let me drink?" I whine rolling around the bed wrapped in a blanket burrito, like I chugged that bottle. It tasted like expired milk.

"Stop being a wuss" I hear Mason talk as he continues typing away on his phone, these two aren't even hungover. Abby is sitting there putting on her make up and Mason is all ready waiting for us sitting on the couch in Abby's room.

Why is her bed so comfy? I bet AssfaceAres gave me the bad bed.

"You want me to do your makeup?" Abby asks applying a small layer of gloss on her pretty pink lips, I raise my head and look at myself in the mirror cringing at my own face, yikes. "Yes please"

Who you dressing up for who-YOUR MOM YOU COCK SUCKING BIT-SHUT UP YOU WHO-YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT WOR-BYE FUCKING BITCH, DIE.

Consy? OH MY GOD. ARE YOU BA-no

Dammit

"Come here" Abby says grabbing my makeup bag, gosh I love doing makeup-love it even more when I can sit there letting Abby to all the work. But anyways, make up makes me feel so confident and bold. And it makes me look pretty.

Letting out a huge sigh before throwing the covers off me and sitting up on the comfy bed, "Motherfucker" I groan when the headache gets so much worse. Abby already played mom and gave me Advil and some lemon water or some shit. But ain't none of it working.

"Can I just stay here?" I ask as the two shoot me an unimpressed look, it's almost 2 in the afternoon. It's been a slow day considering last nights events, not that I remember anything that happened. But apparently Athena only got up an hour ago too, so we were all wasted.

I wonder how we got to our rooms...

But no breakfast has been made or anything, I don't even know where the guys and Arseface are. But one thing I know is that Molly is gone. So I'm happy...Kinda.

"I'll do my makeup when I'm more-un-hungover" I say, is that even a word? Rolling my eyes at my head ache as I get up and walk over to Abby's suitcase to steal her clothes right in front of her eyes even though my bag is literally an inch away from hers. What can I say? Girl has an amazing fashion taste.

Though I'm feeling a 'comfy' clothes vibe right now.

I flip open both our suitcases and look at them, okay now pick pants and a shirt, and underwear-don't forget the underwear.

"be right back ladies" Mason gets off the couch putting his phone to his ear, he was told he'd get a call for a internship so i'm guessing it's that.

The door swings closed and Abby looks at herself in the mirror before rolling her eyes, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down her legs she throws them at me. "Pass me the light blue skinny jeans in your bag" she says and I toss the black jeans into the bag before giving her my blue ones.

Her thighs are only a bit bigger then mine so our jeans and stuff fit each other really well, whereas her shirts barely ever fit me cause god blessed her with nice big boobs. I have C cups...I think she has D's. But I'm grateful as fuck that i'm not flat chested.

She slides on the jeans and I chuckle at her when she jumps a few times to pull them all the way up, she turns when she has them buttoned and everything before scowling at me. 

I turn back to my bag and pick out a beige crop top and my eyes land on her beige fluffy sweatpants and then the black jeans she was just wearing. Jeans would look good, but I really want to be comfy. 

Do the jeans, you always look like trash it might help you look half decent for once

Oh... You know that feeling when you feel your heart drop to your stomach for no reason? Yeah that just happened, I go for the jeans but freeze when Abby talks. "Wear what you're comfy in babe, you always look hot as fuck"

well now what?

LISTEN TO ABB-DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHU-FUCK OFF WHORE DON'T SAY THA-bye again

DON'T YELL AT CONS-SHUT UP 

"You okay?" I feel Abby rest her head on my shoulder, my body goes tense and I give her a tight lipped smile before nodding and picking up the sweats, Abby wouldn't lie would she?

Quickly grabbing a bra and some lace underwear I slide on all my clothes. 

(Ivy's outfit)

(Abby's outfit)

"I am now going to smack your fat ass" I hear Abby and my eyes widen, before I could move out of the way and glare at her I feel a hand on my god damn ass as Abby let's out a evil giggle. SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS. 

"Fucking bitch" I glare hard at her, the last time I did that to her she drew a mustache on my face when I was sleeping in sharpie saying she has a flat ass and me smacking her so not flat ass is rubbing my thick ass in her face. Bestie goals am I right?

"Your fucking bitch" she grins at me before sitting on the bed as I apply soft make up, my bipolar ass has decided it's better to get it over with now or else I'll end up not doing any at all and I want to do my make up.

"Now all we have to find out is how the fuck I woke up cuddling with Sebastian" Abby says as her eyebrows furrow laying back on the bed, it's true. When I barged into her room this morning she was in bed, they were both thankfully wearing clothes and her arms are around Seb as his face was nuzzled into her neck and his arms around her waist keeping her close to him. I took like a million pictures and then locked them in a album before Abby found out.

But when she woke up she yelled at Seb and kicked him out of the room, I know some people might be thinking she's over-reacting to considering a relationship with Seb but she has her own reasons. And I know the things that go on inside her mind, how much she overthinks things, how much she brings herself down-and all her past relationships have gone crashing to the ground. And over that her parents are getting a divorce at the moment, she's also now scared of falling in love and the other person not being able to return that back to her. She says it's too easy for people to fall out of love and that scares her, so she closes herself off.

"He's a good guy" I blurt as I apply some light blush to my cheeks, I hear Abby mimic me before I feel a pillow hit my ass

Rolling my eyes as I pick up the mascara and carefully apply it to my long lashes, I found this product that's like a oil and you apply it to your lashes after taking off mascara to keep them healthy and long. Therefore mine and Abby's long thick lashes, yeah be jelly bitches.

"He leads a mafia and kills people, covered in tattoos, gives a bad boy vibe. Would you ever bring him to dinner?" she asks and I freeze, okay when you put it like that it changes the situation.

"All four of the guys look like that" I mumble as my mouth for some reason opens as I do my lashes. Yeah, D is a good 6'3 covered in tattoos, AssfaceAres is do doubt over 6'4, Seb and Nico are both also his height and both covered in tattoos. But I would never in a million years bring Nico to dinner, he is the bad boy in all the books, the asshole fuck boy I bet, and well he also is a psycho who kills people. He's the most psycho out of the guys for sure. And well my parents are super dead or they hate me so win win I guess.

Smiling at myself in the mirror when I'm finally done I turn and show Abby, "Wanna fuck?" she wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes as she sips on some water. We could pass as a lesbian couple.

My eyebrows furrow when the smell of...I have no idea what but it smells fucking amazing fills our room. My eyes find Abby and we both look at the door, Athena is a fucking goddess.

I let out a squeal and we both run out of the room, but stop in the middle of the hallway when we see Athena stretching. Wait a second, if she's here then who's cooking?

We're gonna die.

"Do you smell that too?" she asks and we slowly nod, "If I'm still drunk and smelling things I'm killing people" she mutters putting her dark hair up into a ponytail, she's wearing a white crop top and some black leggings showing off all her amazing tattoos scattered across her body.

I wait for the other two to walk first and I walk behind them, if we dying they gon have to go first. 

But when we walk into the kitchen my jaw fucking drops at the sight, Ares, Nico and Seb are all cooking. Ares at the stove flipping pancakes, Seb washing the berries and cutting them, Nico pulling out cookies from the oven. 

Holy shit.

My eyes then fall to Mason and D sitting at the table already eating. "What! I got sidetracked" Mason says when me and Abby glare at him, that causes the guys to turn and looks at us.

Seb grins at Abby and I almost smirk when she rolls her eyes but her cheeks go pink as she seats herself at the table along with Athena. 

My eyes meet Ares's dark eyes that I still fucking love and I give him a tight lipped smile before I look away and sit at the table beside Athena, get over him Ivy. He has a girlfriend and no matter how much you want to slap the shit out of her, you can't. So live with it until you can leave.

This is why I need to start following my fucking calendar. I'm sitting on the floor in my room wrapping all the presents-And I don't even know why or how there's a whole roll of wrapping paper missing.

I've done all the other gifts and added the key chains in each, now I'm at Ares's gift. How do I even wrap a mug?

It's 11 at night and I'm only now wrapping gifts. I want hot coco. And Ares. 

Fuck this, I grab a gift bag and stuff the mug and the key chain in it before getting some red tissue paper and making it look all pretty and shit.

I stand up straight and grab the bag, perfect time to just put it in his office. Why would he even be there at 11:57 at night? He has his own room so yeah.

Quickly walking out of my room I peak outside the hallway seeing the regular guards who now look down whenever I walk into the hallway for some reason and speed walk towards his office.

Holy shit it's christmas in 3 minutes...I need to go jump on Abby like a 3 year old.

Okay, I can do this. Easy, open the door, peak in, put the bag on the desk, and run out, easy peasy lemon squeasy.

Carefully grabbing the door handle, I take a deep breath before twisting it and swinging the door open. Well that wasn't too ba-"Ivy?"

My eyes widen and I look at the desk to see Ares sitting on the other side in the chair, so the wrong time but my eyes travel down to his white shirt's sleeves folded up, the first 3 buttons of his shirt left open showing me the tattoos crawling up his chest, his hooded eyes. Focus.

"I lost my dog"

He raises an eyebrow at me before getting up off the chair, fucking hell I'm going to die. I freeze and hide the gift bag behind me. He can not know it's me that is giving him this or else he'll think I still like him. I mean I do but I'm not allowed. 

THIS IS ALL CONSY'S FAULT

Nothing?

Dammit

"You need something?" A hug "Nope"

My eyes widen again when his hand wraps around my wrist lightly and he pulls me in before closing the door, "So why are you here?" he asks and I swallow hard as my lip gets caught between my teeth. Think Ivy Think.

"I told you, I lost my dog" I blurt looking up at him as he looks into my eyes before his lips tilt up for no reason at all.

"What are you hiding behind your back?" he asks and I chew on my lip, well shit.

"Don't do that" he mutters and his hand comes up before his thumb runs over my bottom lip and frees it from my teeth, his other hand starts inching towards my waist as I just get lost in his dark eyes.

God I miss him, I miss him so damn much it hurts. I want to go back to seeing his face before sleeping in his arms, watching movies with him, feel his arms around me, feeling his lips on mine, waking up and seeing him first, his smiles and everything. I miss it-him.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when he grabs the bag and doesn't even look at it before he places it on the desk and his hands cradle my cheeks as he makes me look up at him bringing me on my toes as my hands land on his chest.

 Shit

"Can I tell you something sweetheart?" he asks moving closer to my face until our lips are brushing, my eyes flutter shut and my hands fist his shirt as I nod slightly.

"I-Merry Christmas" it sounded like he wanted to say something else but he changes his mind as a kiss is planted on my cheek, his lips linger on my cheek longer then we both know they should and I feel his heart beat pick up against my hand as mine does the same.

Taking all it takes in me I use my hands against his chest and slightly push him away, my eyes don't meet his for even a second as I feel tears cover my vision, "Goodnight" I mutter before turning on my heel and walking out.

God dammit, I hate that I miss him so much. Before I know it I'm knocking on Abby's door feeling bad I'm waking her up at this time. It takes a few seconds before the door is swung open, but her eyes soften when she sees tears in mine. Seconds later her arms wrap around me and I let out a small sob, why is this all so difficult?

A/N
Word count: 2842

Loseerrssssssss suckkkkk myyyyyyy dildoooooo (Nvm i don't have one)

TOODLESSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.7K 70
If you told me walking into that classroom would have changed my life forever, I wouldn't have believed you. Here I am... Tiffany Hwang, a senior- st...
493K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
290K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...
948K 38.6K 39
It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother goes behind her back and arranges an alli...