Carnal Desires +18

By MaFuyu4

Hungry Heart: Book 2 Brianna White is a successful pianist who had a dark past. Plague by her nightmares, she... More

Before you read
Chapter 42 | OLD*
Aesthetics
Chapter 43 | OLD*
Chapter 44 | OLD*
Chapter 45 | NEW*
Chapter 46 | NEW*
Chapter 47 | NEW*
Chapter 48 | NEW*
Chapter 49 | NEW*
Chapter 50 | NEW*
Chapter 51 | NEW*
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 55

650 23 1
By MaFuyu4

Brianna

David told me to accompany him into one of their club, Incubus. So that I can breathe some fresh air as he quotes. Well, I don't care, as long as I can get out of this prison they called home. I want to roll my eyes but refrained from doing so, didn't want to get them in a sour mood. My wedding day is on two days and they still act like it was nothing

They don't know how it means to me, the day we are supposed to unite. Oh, Archie, I wish to see you again. Warm treacherous tears start to fall on my cheeks, I angrily wipe them before they see that I'm crying. They didn't want to see me cry and thinking about him but they can not stop me. He was all I could think about, Archie has my heart, body, and soul. I could never think of living without him. I know he's still out there looking for me, and I believe in him.

David hasn't spoken with James after last night's incident. My head is still throbbing from the pain and the lack of sleep. My muscles are still sore from prolonged sitting and I think my eyes turned white from waiting to be free.

Heaving a sigh, I check my outfit for tonight. David says to wear something sexy, I tapped my chin looking for the right dress in my overly huge wardrobe. Different types and shades of dress are lined with different brands—and all of them are my size. Okay, not creepy at all.

I didn't want to touch any of them feeling unworthy of their price. Jesus, they still had their tag on them. I surveyed the less revealing dress I picked from the middle. It was a black short mini dress sheath, that has a color of metallic black. It hugs my curves just right and covered my shoulders and reached above my knees. Just perfect, for my mood.

Next is my shoes, I traced my fingers on the next space until it landed on the shoe gallery. Oh my, if I am a gold digger I will be in heaven with this goodness, but I am not as they deemed to be. I have dignity and pride. They might think I am a materialistic person but I was not. They can throw everything they say to me but I didn't care. I didn't ask for this. I didn't need any of this thing or the gifts they have bought for me. No amount of money can buy my love. My eyes searched for the right heels until I spotted this beauty. It was a six-inch heel with studs and straps.

Okay, I'm almost done.

Now, for my hair, I twist the end of my fiery locks and put it into an elegant updo, I leave some of my tresses free to frame my face and went to paint my face with makeup, I know that this night will be the last time I see the outside world. God forbid if they feel like locking me up again when they are having those days. After coating my lips with blood-red lipstick, I put on the necklace Archie gave me on our anniversary, I caressed the small pendant that brought memories of our passionate night. I smile remembering our old days. I was too engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice the knock on my door, I jumped into my seat when I heard a sharp intake of breath, my heart thudded in my chest when my eyes locked on James, he stood there raking his eyes in every inch of my body, goosebumps start to prick my skin, maybe it was a wrong idea to dress up like this but this is the only dress that I see that is less revealing.

James' mouths parted in awe and the look of lust and hunger was evident in the growing bulge in his pants. Gag. He wore his crisp suit that hugged his lean and toned muscles, his hair is swept in the corner, his lip ring glinted under the light. The silver shade of his eyes becomes stormy as he keeps eye-fucking me. I squirm in my seat when he cleared his throat and sauntered into my room. With five strides, he was few meters away from me, I sat still in my seat, frozen to the spot waiting for his assault. My hands start to shake in our proximity, his intense gaze sent nausea in me, my stomach starts to churn for the possibility of him hurting me again. I fisted the hem of my dress and my eyes fluttered closed when his hand reaches my face. I flinched at the feel of his warm hands, and a small whimper escapes my lips. James caressed my face with the back of his hands, my body was frozen from fear, I feel like if I breath wrong he will slap or do worse. My shoulder is tensed and I refused to open my eyes.

"Please, baby look at me. I'm so sorry, you know that I didn't mean to hurt you right?"

He says his rich voice sounds gravely sad like there was pain laced in his voice. I shook m thoughts away, who I am kidding? We're talking with James Foster here. The nutcase. He mistook his obsession with love, nothing more nothing less. Sadly to say, I was only the object of their obsession. I was just too blind to see until it was too late.

"You look so beautiful." He muttered in awe. I look in another direction not meeting his eyes. I don't think my heart could handle it. The trauma was enough for me to be alarmed whenever he was close to me but this proximity! He was stepping into my bubble and I didn't like every second of it.

Stupid, stupid. What if he thinks that I have dressed for him? He might get the wrong idea.

Oh, God—yeah, like that was gonna happen. I dressed for myself, not for him.

Deep breaths don't let panic consume you.

James took a small step back when I didn't answer him. There was a hurt evident in his eyes but I couldn't care less. He deserves it. Seconds later, David came barging in with the widest smile I've ever seen. When his gaze went into his twin, his smile fades, and his lips formed in a thin line. David squared his shoulders and glared at James.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to not come near her? Is it enough that you hurt her? What else do you want?"

James stops his tracks unfazed by his twin's anger. I on the other hand was trembling in my seat. It was bad enough to face James let alone angry David. My anxiety spikes and thoughts of negative began to swirl in my head. David was diagnosed with explosive anger issues and he stopped his therapy last two years, why I know this information is a mystery to me. Kidding, I accidentally read some of his old medical reports when I am rummaging his things looking for a phone, the bastard had kept all his files in his closet without a security dumb move.

"Talk whatever you want. I am here for her not you. I already apologized for my misbehavior and what I am doing here is none of your business, you may be my brother but she is more important than you. So just back the fuck off and let us go."

I had barely enough time to respond when James grab my hand and drag me into the door, I look at David seeing he was fuming in anger, his face is red and his nose flaring. To be honest, I didn't want to come with James but seeing David in this mood, I think I changed my mind. After we passed the hallway, I removed my hands from his hold and keep a little bit of distance.

"You didn't have to do that, you know it will just piss him off." I sighed walking past the elegant hallways, my eyes scanned all the maids that bowed and greet us. Guards stood in every corner with guns in their hands.

"Let him be, I cannot allow him to have you all for himself aren't I?" He smirked and I suppressed a gag. I still have not forgiven him for his actions. He might think I have forgotten but I'm not. He was the key to my plans of escaping this hell hole. The taste of freedom is near in my grasp, I hope I didn't fuck up this time.

We arrived at the club and James has been attentive to my needs, there was still the icky feeling of being near him but I have to do it to be free again. I pat my purse to check the phone I snagged from David's things. A smile curved on my lips. The club is in full swing as expected, neon lights blinded my eyes, and James has led me into the VIP booths.

He waved his hand on one of the bartenders and he immediately went to our table. My eyes widened when I caught the familiar blues that belonged to one of Archer's crew. His eyes are framed with thick glasses, his hair was dyed dark brown and he stood with confidence. I might have known him but we are not close. Nash, was doing an inside job, and he was here to help me to execute my plan. Perfect. I averted my eyes not wanting to give away that I know this guy, James dismissed him after he took our orders. Now that we are alone, a sinking feeling crawled deep in my gut. What I am going to do now?

"You're so beautiful, I can not wait for this evening to end.."

James moved closer to my seat, I squirmed getting uncomfortable by his penetrating gaze. My mouth feels dry and full of cotton, I want to ask him to go away but the words died in my throat before I can say it. What does he mean? Is he going to force me again? No. No.

Think something. Anything that will distract him. I wish I could take the words that left my lips but it was too late before I realized it.

"Why did you kill her?"

I watched as his face morphed into something scary—so sinister. A cold shiver ran down my spine as his eyes flicked from my eyes and into my lips.

"Why do you want to know? Why are you curious all of a sudden?"

He countered, edging closer into my seat. Alarm bells blared inside my head, I was an idiot to blurted out something that might kill me.

I nibbled my lip and saw his eyes darkened watching as I licked my now dry lips. He was making me anxious and being alone with him inside this room makes it ten times scary. I wish Nash brings our drinks faster, my heart can take it anymore. His hands reached and caressed my face, I turn my head and shiver from his touch, James cupped my face making me face him. He rubs my bottom lip with his thumb freeing my poor lip from the torture.

"Don't do that if you don't want me to bend your ass in this table and fuck you senseless."

My eyes widened. James chuckled and brushed his lips in the shell of my ear.

"Kidding."

With that, he released me from his hold, and I took a large intake of breath that I didn't know I was holding. The air inside the room seems to shift. The mood and the sensual music adds to the ambiance. Seconds later, Nash came with our drinks as James leaned on his seat and swirled the whisky in his glass while looking at me.

I cleared my throat shaking the awkwardness.

"I think I need to use the restroom." I trailed off standing on my seat. James gave me a sharp look then into one of his men.

"Accompany her to the bathroom and don't let your eyes off her understood?"

They gave a curt nod and went to follow me. I heaved a sigh when I got out of the suffocating room. As we reached the restroom, I pivoted into my heels and stop the guards from following me.

"What? Don't tell me you're also going inside? Can you at least give me some privacy?"

They both look uncomfortable but didn't budge.

"Sorry ma'am but we can't do that, we were just following boss orders."

I puffed and huffed. This is getting so frustrating, how can I calm Archie if these idiots didn't leave?

Suddenly, there were loud shouts followed by gunshots. Instinct kicked in as I took off my heels and threw them onto one of the guards' faces. He lets out a painful yelp and I grabbed his gun that is tucked under his waistband.

I pointed it on his face my breathing ragged from the rush of adrenalin, glasses shattered, and screams drowned the beat of the music. My heart pumps like crazy as held the gun in both of my hands.

"Don't move or I'll shoot."

They both raised their hands in surrender. Seconds later, James cane barreling in the door. I pointed the gun in his direction.

"Now, are you going to let me the fuck go or what?"

Upcoming this November:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
4.7M 81.7K 34
(18+) "When you cry I'll kiss away your tears and if you wake up with nightmares I'll fuck them all away." Nimfa has studied every inch of the h...
6.6K 98 7
THIS IS A SAMPLE! The full final version will soon be available on Amazon. Anika wanted nothing more than to escape her past and dance. Juilliard was...
152K 6.9K 42
Book 1 of the Black Series. Rated 18+ Dorian has lived for six centuries. He's lost track of how many men he's killed, of how many wars he's seen. ...