𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+

By Ayesha_kennedy

"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
AUTHOR NOTE!
41
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
42
43
44
AUTHOR NOTE!
45
46
47
AUTHOR NOTE!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (End)

35

74.8K 1.6K 419
By Ayesha_kennedy

Ellie Rose ~

"Mason this—" but I cut off when he stormed towards and grabbed Matteo by his collar punching him on his face. My eyes grew widened and a gasp left my lips. Everything happened so fast. He kept punching him on his face until Matteo's nose started to bleeding.

"Listen to-" but Matteo cut off by another punch on his face and he groaned out in pain.

"Mason— stop! You'll kill him!" I yelled gripping into his hand in order to stop him. Antonio ran up to us and gripped Mason's another arm trying get him away from Matteo who's groaning from pain.

"Mason— stop! What the fuck are you doing?!" Antonio yelled when he tried to punched Matteo once again. "You're going to kill him! Stop!"

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Mason muttered glaring deadly at him. His jaw was cleanched so hard that I can gave guarantee he was definitely going to break his teeth. "I can't believed you Matteo— I'll kill you!"

"Mason please stop— p-please" I pleaded standing in front of Matteo when he pulled out his gun ready to shoot him. "It's not w-what are y-you thinki—"

"Ellie get the fuck away from him, Now!" Mason glared at me.

"No! At listen to him!" I replied, my eyebrows coming together causing him to rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing to listen anymore. I should've killed him in the first day at restaurant! How could he even think about you in that fucking way!" Mason muttered.

"It's not my fucking fault Mason if I fell for Ellie! I'm a fucking human too and I can also caught feelings for someone! I've every fucking right!" Matteo yelled, panting.

"Oh yeah?" Mason smirk evilly ready to kill him stepping closer to us but Antonio gripped into his arm.

"Careful Mason, You could hurt Ellie" Antonio warned glaring at him. Mason gripped my arm roughly and yanked me closer to him into his hard chest— his strong tattooed arms immediately wrapped around my waist possesively.

"Just touch my girl and I swear you're death Matteo Cassino" Mason grits. "You know that I don't think fucking twice before killing anyone but— you're like my brother and my childhood best friend that's why you're still standing in front of me, alive"

Matteo scoffed and laughed out wiping the blood coming out from his nose with his knuckles. I shut my eyes closed as tears rolled down my cheeks. This all was happening because of me.

"You know what Mason — just kill me because It'll anyways kill me seeing Ellie so fucking closer to you, in your fucking arms"

"Matteo what the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you even in your sense?!" Antonio yelled glaring at him. "You've fucking lost your min—"

"Yes Antonio! I've fucking lost my mind! I love Ellie and I want—" but before he could completed his sentence, Mason punched him on his face. I quickly covered my mouth my hands shaking my head.

"You fucking bastard—" Mason muttered furiously pressing the gun in his forehead ready to kill him. I gripped into Mason's arm stopping him.

"Please s-stop — don't k-kill him Mason. He's n-not in his right mind r-right now" I whispered crying. Mason shut his eyes closed taking a deep breathe. Matteo looked down at me and shook his head.

"No Ellie, let him kill me because if he leave me alive today than I'll fucking snatched you away from him — trust me" Matteo smirked at Mason.

"Matteo what's wrong with you?! Please shut the hell up! You've lost your mind" I yelled looking up at him with frowned. Angry.

"I'm trying hard not to kill you right here Matteo, why are you fucking doing this?" Matteo muttered calmly causing him let out a scoffed.

"Because you always get whatever you want— every fucking thing you want! But not me! Even you got Ellie too! I never got anything in my life— no love, no family— nothing Mason" he said panting. "Nothing"

Antonio shook his head with clenched jaw and fist.

"I can't fucking believe you Matteo —" he spat. "You should've been fucking grateful to Mason for everything he'd done for you! He kept us by his side always and all the time as his brothers! How could you think all this shits after everything?!"

"You know what Matteo, just get the fucking lost from my sight and don't even fucking dare to show me your face again because if I see your shit face again than you're dead" Mason grits causing him to scoffed.

Antonio pulled out his walkie-talkie from his belt, ordering three man to take him to 'The Dark Room' whatever I don't know what was going on in this Dark room. Immediately three man in, they grabbed his arm and began to dragged him towards a car.

"I'll take everything away from you Mason! Everything— I'll come back for you Ellie!" Matteo yelled as Mason pulled me in his chest, sighing to himself. I leaned my forehead against his chest silently crying.

"This was all because o-of me— I'm the reason for everything" I whispered as Mason ran his hands through my hair kissing top of my head. He was also broken inside but he wasn't showing it. After his mother— he just lost the man he used to called his brother and that's because of me.

"Shh— it's not your fault, do you hear me? Stop blaming yourself for everything bella" he cupped my face forcing me to looked up at him and gently wiped my tears with his thumb— he kissed my forehead.

"Everything is fine now" Antonio whispered, pain flashing in his eyes. "This is just so hard to believe — was that really our Matteo? I wished it all was a bad dream"

"Let's get you home" Mason murmured taking off his suit jacket and wrapping it around me— he picked me up in the bridal style carrying me to his car.

"Antonio you stay here with the other girls, I'm taking Ellie back to home" Mason ordered to him. Antonio sighed to himself slowly nodding his head.

"Alright Mason"

_______

Few weeks already passed and everything was slowly getting normal once again— although everyone were still shocked and upset over everything with Matteo few weeks ago— especially Mason. He'd been quiet since after that, he spent most of his time in his office. I know he was also in pain by deep down inside— he was avoiding me and everyone. All he was doing just working and doing meetings with the Russians and Italians.

Honestly I really missed him. It's getting more harder to live without him even a second— especially when he's avoiding me, it hurts even more.

(Ellie's Outfit)

"Where's Mason?" I asked walking into the kitchen to the large table where everyone were having lunch together except Mason. I didn't seen from from the morning— I've even checked in his office for him but he wasn't there too.

"He already left for his meeting with the Russians" Vincenzo replied taking a sip of his coffee. I sighed to myself and took my seat next to Diana.

"I know you're upset with him but just give him sometime Ellie, he still couldn't recover from the Matteo's incident —it'll need sometime to come over everything" Diana smiled sadly, gently squeezing my shoulder. I give her a small sad smile and  slightly nodded my head.

"How are you feeling now Ellie? You were vomiting from the last week— I swear you got us worried as hell" Vincenzo sighed.

"I'm better now just feeling a little but dizzy" I quietly replied taking a sip of my black coffee.

"Did you tried the pregnancy test?" Amara asked narrowing her eyes at me crossing her arms over her chest. "Don't you dare to lie with me Ellie Rose or I swear—"

"No, I didn't" I quickly answered looking down. "Why should I?I'm on birth control Amara — there's no chance for me to get pregnant" She rolled her eyes and Melanie pursed her lips getting annoyed.

"Ellie, it's just a test and nothing else. I've told you to test the pregnancy test from the last week but you aren't listening to me" Amara annoying spoke, frowned. "Are you afraid you might get pregnant?"

I stayed silent looking down. Yeah. I was afraid to tried the test because I might get pregnant— although there will be no one more happier than me if I get pregnant with the child of the man I love with all my heart and soul but I was afraid— Mason wasn't ready to be a father. He might get mad with me. I don't want to forced him to do anything, he doesn't want.

"It's—"

"Just shut up and come with me" Amara said standing up from her seat and walking up to me. "Have you seen yourself? You've got so weak?" She grabbed my arm— practically dragging me upstairs. I looked over at Vincenzo with pleading eyes and he let out a chuckled shrugging.

"It's for your own good Ellie, we all want you to be healthy and safe" Melanie said following us to my bedroom.

"Please give us the best good news! We're waiting here to heard the good news" Diana grinned— Vincenzo nodded his head hoping the same with smile.

"P-please listen to me— it's nothing like that"

"Shut up El and please listen to me. It's really important for you and your health— even if not for yourself than please at least for Mason? Do the test?" Amara plead. I glanced at Melanie and she nodded her head gving me encouraged smile. I sighed to myself and looked down at the pregnancy test device that Amara handed me.

I guess I don't have any choice.

"Alright" I mumbled causing them to grinned. Amara kissed my cheek pulling me for a hug.

"Thank you so much" Melanie whispered kissing my temple. I  slowly walked onto the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. I looked at myself at the mirror.

You can do it Ellie, there's no way you could get pregnant.

After few minutes later of trying the test, I shut my eyes closed ready to checked the test— the most hardest thing of my life. God please. Mason's words were running in my head. He wasn't ready to be father yet. He doesn't want any babies. I slowly opened my eyes and my heart stopped— I gasped covering my mouth with my one hand with widened eyes as I stared down at the test.

"I'm pregnant"

◇◇◇

Keep reading and keep supporting "His Amore" with all your love, votes and comments—

I'll update fast from now on! Don't get offended with me b'coz I was really busy from the last few weeks ^^

And I'm sorry if there's any grammatical or mistakes in this book and this chapter. Don't forget to tell me how did you liked this chapter in the comment section ❤

Stay safe and healthy^^

See you in the next chapter soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 85 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
222K 5.8K 26
"Fine, hurt me for all I care. Beat me, and hear me scream in pain if that's what you think will get me to listen to you." "Oh Alessandra it isn't pa...
500K 13.4K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
669 84 10
"Shhhh," he cut me off, his palms spreading on the revealed skin of my abdomen. His index fingers made their way into the waistband of my sweatpants...