Finding My Heaven

By dumbanddumber11

At the age of 15 Isabella is struck with the loss of her mother, when her brothers are to take her in will sh... More

Chapter 1 And Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 12

18.1K 387 85
By dumbanddumber11

Isabella's pov

I had the worst sleep ever last night. The beeping of the stupid machines would keep me up and as soon as I finally fell asleep the nurses decided to come in and wake me up to take some meds and to make sure I'm still alive. I don't blame her for always coming in to check I'm alive cause if I died on her watch she would most likely die.

I wonder if i just rest my eyes for just a minute just resting NOT sleeping, I might be able to get some sleep.

Nope I can't, obviously I can't because the world just hates me!!!

"Hey quello piccolo how are you feeling?" Camilo walks into my hospital room with a pair of my clothes in his hand. (Little one)

"Like my brother just stabbed me in the back, metaphorically and literally" I smile. Time to play the gilt card to get what I want.

"Ok fair enough, I get the literal part but not the metaphorical part?" Camilo questioned me as he gave me my clothes.

"Cristian lied to me" I stated as I got out of the hospital bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"What do you mean he lied?" Camilo is really confused right now haha.

"The needle was NOT small at ALL!" I say quickly getting changed and walk out to Camilo. "It was massive and now he's a backstabbing traitor"

Camilo just laughed before we both made our way out of the hospital to his car. While we were driving the car was running low on fuel so we had to stop at a gas station.

"Go buy something for yourself" Cristian hands me a hundred dollar bill before he started to fill up the car.

Walking up to the doors of the gas station something catches my eye, I turn on my heels and start walking over to an old car that has a table set up in front of it.

Walking closers I see a box on the table labeled puppies.....PUPPIES

I walked up to the box and just like it said there were puppies and lots of them, the white fluffy coats made them look like the fluffiest cloud's on a sunny day. One of the puppies started to jump out of the box trying to lick me.

As I carefully pick up the small cloud of a puppy she licks my face straight away causing me to giggle.

"How much?" I question looking over to the lady sitting behind the table on a camp chair.

"That little one will be $200" The lady gives me a warm smile.

" Oh, I only have a hundred." I put the little cloud down and start to head back to the car "have a good day" I say quietly as I slowly make my way back

I gave the lady a sad smile as I left, maybe I could just beg Camillo for another hundred dollars. It would sound a little sketchy but I guess I could always try!

"Wait" I turn around to see the woman holding the same puppy that I picked up. "You can have her for $100, just take good care of her okay!"

And in that moment my whole face lit up and a big smile spread across my face. OMG I can get the puppy!!!

"Thank you, Thank you so much!" I take my little cloud and hand her the money. I walk back to the car holding my little cloud and sit in the passenger seat.

Camillo comes back to the car and sits on the driver's seat.

"So what did you get" He turns to look and me and he's really shocked "NO"

"But you said I could get whatever I wanted"

"Yeah well, I didn't mean get a puppy"

"But I love him!"

"Where the hell did you even get it!"

"But look at it, it's like a little cloud" I beg him and also change the subject of where I got her from.

"Alessandro will kill me if I let you keep it" Camillo protest back

"But you promised I could get whatever I wanted and I'm sure you don't want to be mean like Cristian and lie to me, I don't want to have two back stabbing brothers" I pull out my puppy dog eyes and try to guilt trip him.

"Fine....But if Alessandro kills me it's your fault!"

"THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU" I hug my little cloud a little tighter

"two questions though" He looks over to me and starts to drive home

"yeah"

"What breed of dog is that, it's a small breed of dog right?"

"She's a Samoyed" I smile and look out the window.

"Oh god Alessandro's going to kill me! Do you know how much they shed!"

"Nope"

"Great I'm literally going to be killed by my brother" Camilo mumbled under his breath

"Anyway, what are you going to call her?"

"I was thinking clover or clove for short."

Camillo just nods and continues to drive. The streets were quiet, we only passed one or two cars.

I stared out the window, all different shades of green painted the forest that passed by, small droplets of rain ran down the window as I admired the rain's beauty from the warmth of the car. I have never liked rain before but something about this one moment makes me finally feel calm, at peace.

Clove cuddled into me as I stared down into her innocent little eyes with as much love as I could give. Soon enough her eyes started to close cause she knew she would be safe to rest in my arms. Once she was asleep I realised how tired I was, I leaned back in the seat and hoped to be taken away by the peacefulness of sleep.

Once again sleep embraces me with welcoming arms.

~~~~~~

Have you ever woken up just as you got home but you know if you pretend you're asleep you won't have to move a muscle and you would be carried into your room. Well that's what I'm doing, but to be fair I am still like half asleep meaning if I did try to walk to my room I would probably trip over.

As I'm just about to fall back to sleep I can hear the whispers people talking.

"What's that?" I think Dante question.

"Shh shut up, I will explain later, just help me get this dog upstairs to your sister's room without anyone else seeing it." Camilo orders.

"I can't believe you are dragging me into this!"

Haha this is going to be hilarious when Alessandro finds out, could you imagine him coming into my room to check up on me and see this random puppy in my room.

"What about the others? They're going to find out" Dante says while making his way up the stairs to my room.

"I just hope they find out about it when I'm not home, I think I might go out later!" Camillo laughs.

I was placed on my bed and wrapped in my sheets, soon enough I fell asleep with my new cloud in my hands.

~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" I wake up to the pleasant sound of Rafaello's voice yell and the sound of 4 different footsteps run up to my room, haha Camillo probably did leave.

"What is it!" Alessandro roared as he entered with his gun to his side thinking there was danger.

"What the fuck why does she have a dog in her room" I could hear Antonio question.

"How do you have a dog in your room?" Cristian looks over to me and I just stare back with a growing grin on my face.

Dante just stays quiet in the background trying his best not to look like he knows anything.

"Isabella, how do you have a dog in your room?" Alessandro questions.

"Oh I have a dog in my? Huh I don't know how it got there!" I say acting dumb and pretending to think.

Alessandro turns to the awfully quiet Dante in the corner.

"I'm only going to ask this once, how does your sister have a dog in her room?" Alessandro stares at Dante but Dante doesn't give in. "Dante now" Alessandro's voice is at that scary clam tone.

"It wasn't my fault! Isabella got it and begged Camillo and said something about Camillo not being a backstabber like Cristian, and then Camillo came home with her asleep in her arms and the dog!" Dante rambles and Cristian just scoffs at the comment of him being a backstabber.

"Hey I love how you forgot to mention the part about you helping Camillo get the dog up here with little protest!" I say back to him with a smirk on my face.

"I thought you were asleep."

"Maybe I was Maybe I wasn't"

"Well guess what!"

"What?"

"Snitches get stitches" Dante fires

"Well I guess you would know all about that wouldn't you!" I snap back, getting a few muffled chuckles from the others.

"Ok that's enough, Dante go to your room and Isabella I'm sorry but I have to get rid of the puppy." Alessandro says absolutely not sorry at all.

"You're not sorry though" I say quickly, grabbing Clove holding onto her tightly .

"Please don't make this hard for me just give me the dog" Alessandro walks towards me.

"NO" I yell running to the other side of the room holding onto Clove.

"Isabella, please just give me the damn dog!" Alessandro puts his gun away and starts to make his way towards me

Alessandro walks over to me and pulls Clove out of my grip. immediately I start crying, he can't just take her away, that's so unfair!

Alessandro just turns around and starts walking away, it's like he doesn't care about me at all.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE IT HERE!" I yell while sobbing and run into my bathroom to lock myself away from the cruel reality.

~~~~~~

After an hour Cristian tried knocking at the door and per swaying me to unlock come out but I didn't... I wouldn't.

~~~~~~

"Tesoro can you please come out so we can talk, I'm sorry" I hear Alessandro beg from the other side of the door. I just leaned my head back and held my hand against my mouth to muffle the sound of my sobs.

"Please, Tesoro" I hear him slowly make his way out of my room. (sweetie)

My silent sobs continued to echo in my head as a river of tears ran down my cheeks. Leaning against my bathroom door I have never felt so alone in my life before.

Alone: Feeling or being isolated from the rest of the world, just you and your thoughts nothing else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
363K 7.5K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

642K 16.1K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
38.2K 766 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...