the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] hoseok, an innocent man living a most decent life in their small village. vowed to his own hom... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#40:lesson learned|[m]

389 20 12
By cutemuffins0

The door were forced opened, it got all noisy on the palace and on be half on that it was an angry omega.

Storming inside, biting his lips and crying up ahead his track's.

Yoongi was following, stopped when he was seeing some royal man's there.

Seokjin was now the one who followed the omega, which had been so frustated or even more bad than that.

"jin!" yoongi shouted, seconds later he appeared and stand right in front of the king. "go and check on hoseok, please tell him I'll be right ahead" he said before vanishing and was mistaken by those people.

Seokjin left there too, he was going to approach the omega.

he ashumed that he will be in his room, but really hesitang because he loves flower's and it can be his stress reliever.

for now he will go and check on his room, he was walking fast. wanted to see the condition of the omega.

when he was near, he was hearing screams or maybe shouts? yep he was totally so angry.

"hobi?" seokjin called, knocking on the door when he tried opening but it was locked.

"can i come in?" still seokjin didn't failed on getting hoseok's soft side, he narrowed his eyebrows when he saw the omega crying.

"what happened? did you guys faught?"

"h-he..-i-i amm" he was stuttering, shaking like a girl.

"sh, okay let's get you rest now-"

"n-noo.."

"yes hoseok, you can tell me when you are in bed now come" he said, justifying something.

hoseok now couldn't, he just can't argue with him because it'll be a dumb way if he argued with no energy.

seokjin was holding hoseok's wrist, which will led them to the bathroom.

"you're alpha says he will be right ahead, he just need to continue something" seokjin stated, hoseok didn't answer to it.

reminding of what is going on with the both of them, he didn't usually get angry on how yoongi was too overprotective or jealous.

but now he'll end up being the same.

Hoseok doesn't want to take a bath, so seokjin respect it. Consider for him to freshen up a bit by washing his face.

"hyung", hoseok called.

"yes?"

"what if you're love is seeing someone better?"

"then-"

"then his no one better to be a half with that unknown man.", yoongi came to the topic, conclusion on what hoseok was saying.

hoseok was in the bed now, he did washed his face but he didn't do his skin care.

seokjin was just looking, hoseok was glaring while on the other hand yoongi was in deep concentration of worries.

"I'll go ahead now-"

"no! I don't want to be alone with this guy." hoseok managed to cut the older off, holding him tight not letting go.

"seok." yoongi called, now getting angry at how hoseok was being rude at him.

"hobi ah, we can see each other tomorrow. for now talk to him, okay?" seokjin lectures the younger, but he didn't heard anything.

Yoongi now let seokjin pass through him, walking outside leaving the both of them alone and peaceful.

that peaceful word will end any second now.

"that was a bad attitude young man.", yoongi said.

"you're being mean to me" hoseok stated, crossing his arms and fidget himself on the wall.

he was just standing there, not looking at the alpha who had curious eye's.

"mean? you're the one who was going to left me there" yoongi was not really known as a good arguer, he was really just putting the omega on his line.

"how bout'the girl? you let her touch you!"

"don't be so dramatic, I did not let her"

"dramatic? me? Haha, you're the one who said 'not to be so close to anyone' even tho I am not close to anyone unless it's you!"

"don't.shout.at.me"

"why should i obey you?"

"you should, I'm your alpha"

"I don't have an alpha" hoseok said before storming off, but was pulled into a aggressive kiss by the alpha.

getting all dirty so as running mouths, slushy noise and deep breaths were heard.

hoseok gasped when yoongi took his both wrist in just one hand, on top of that he put it on the top of hoseok's head.

pinning him through the wall, not letting him take his breath because the kiss was so unpleasantly damaged between their saliva and moans.

Yoongi was about to pull away, hoseok just couldn't take his mouth out of the alpha's touch.

Yoongi had other plans, but it can be so unfair for the younger. it can be a desperate need for hoseok.

while they were kissing, yoongi had hoseok put on his arms struggled him to pull him on his feet.

Yoongi brought hoseok to the soft mattress, gently laying him down, patting his thighs caressing his butt cheek.

"look im sorry.." yoongi had to apply a justifying forgiveness, he knew hoseok all along and he couldn't bare seeing him angry.

"don't say sorry, i can't forgive you yet." hoseok stated, grinding on yoongi's bottoms.

"you can't do that"

"i can"

"fine." yoongi said, he took hoseok's wrist fast. not allowing him to escape, he ended up pushing the younger back to the mattress.

Hovering over him, turned him to his back.

he had his handcups this time, handcupping the younger as he was forbidden to touch himself nor do his desire's.

"yoongi-"

"be quite, this is your punishment."

Hoseok gasped.

the handcups were so tight at his wrist, he couldn't see anything what his mate's doing because he was on his tummy.

he heard a growl from the alpha.

"ahh!" he moaned, didn't expect to earn a spank from the older. "hm, you seemed to like it pup?" yoongi said, deep and quit sexy.

hoseok didn't answer, and by that yoongi did it again, more hard and rough.

hoseok did loved it, but he didn't suddenly want yoongi to know it, therefore he'll use it as his kink.

"ah, y-yoongi.." hoseok moan after moaned on his pillow, merely the older hearing the younger because he was munching on his pillow to kept quiet.

"don't be quite, i know you enjoyed it", yoongi was teasing hoseok, he can't wait to see how much a wreck hoseok is on his bottoms.

"how about a challenge?" yoongi suggested smirking, leaning against hoseok's ear and whispered something. "a cock ring" it can multiple hoseok's pleasure but can hurt him at the same time.

"n-no..yoongi-"

"what? don't you like it? it's a good idea" he said before getting out of the bed, went to his room.

on the other hand, hoseok was trying to release him self, wanting to be free because those dirty talks and looking all possessive guy was really scaring him.

but he can't, the keys weren't there.

As the door's opened, yoongi could see hoseok trying to be free from the handcups and was about to shout.

"don't even try to, you should thank me because I haven't buy those toy's I wanted to try with you" yoongi said stern, hoseok was getting so scared at his mate.

Yoongi undressed himself before getting into the bed, slowly undressing the younger too.

"you sure will love it" he said, taking the handcups off but not in the way to let hoseok get his dominance.

to fix his position.

he wanted this to be a good lesson for the younger, not to be rude and sassy all the time.

he pulled hoseok up, now facing him and undressed him. Surprisingly hoseok didn't even budge he just let the alpha do what he was desiring for.

but he was looking, looking and grinding his looks on the elder.

when his finished, and hoseok was fully naked he handcupped hoseok again.

hoseok was looking at him, inosently and frustration was drewed on his lovely face.

Yoongi got the ring in hoseok's dick, hoseok felt that, it was squishing his dick and he didn't liked it.

"y-yoonie.." yoongi didn't answer by that, this time he teased the youngers hole.

rolling his finger nails on the sweet hole, managing to spank him against the teasing method.

"call me alpha" yoongi said hoseok just grin and didn't do what yoongi was telling him.

"speak." another spank came on hoseok's butt, now getting a pinkish form of color.

"a-alpha"

"good, now let's get started" he said, a lining his entrance.

this was his punishment, no lube no matter of fingers to stretch him, also the movements.

it was manageable because hoseok's pink hole we're now easy to fit in, it was impossible really but punishments are real.

"oh I almost forgot" yoongi said, stooding up and acted like he was finding something.

hoseok was still looking at the scene, which made him think what it was.

"here" he showed up to hoseok, hoseok shook his head getting out but still be not getting to free himself.

yoongi jumped to the bed once again, fixing the blindfold that he will suit his needs.

"alpha, p-please d-don't"

"don't expect me to obey your words, your being a bad boy I can't even adjust to it."

"i-I'm sorry.."

"you should've said that to early" now yoongi didn't cared if hoseok will stay so intrigued, he will just let him do this.

yoongi blindfolded him, hearing a whimper from the younger, seeing nothing but only darkness.

"done, you're all set. ready to be fucked up"

Yoongi wanted to be gentle as possible, but in this case it was being so hard to find his soft spot for the younger.

"y-yoongi, p-please-"

"please what?"

"b-be g-gentle"

"sorry in advance baby boy", and with that he finally entered the boy, "ahhh!" hoseok screamed.

it was painful, he didn't get any stretch nor lube so it will be painful, it'll be hard for him to adjust.

Yoongi didn't moved, hoping he could be still gentle but his dominant wolf is getting on his way.

"i-it h-hurts-ah" hoseok put a moan after feeling yoongi's warm touch on his hips.

but it was just a sign for him to get ready, from yoongi thrusting deep and hard.

rougher than ever, hoseok was screaming.

"yoongii!", hoseok can't take it, the fast thrust it hurts him so much, the sudden stretch.

Yoongi didn't paused, thrusting so deep and dominance attacking hoseok's spot.

"s-stop, p-pleasee!" hoseok screamed, moaning at the immense pleasure waving at him, "s-stop!" he was trying to pull his hips out of yoongi's cock.

Yoongi did noticed it, pushing him back from his dick, slamming his hips with the thrust.

with the fast pace, deep and rough thrust tight grip, and couldn't cum.

"aahh, a-alpha ah!" moan by moan, separated pinkish lips, toned body under yoongi's touch.

Yoongi was not himself anymore, his wolf was engaging and end up taking the responsibility for yoongi, dominance showed up greedy.

hoseok can't get away with his moans, not liking this side of yoongi. "Y-y-yoongi! Stop!" he was now crying, ready to cum but the cock ring was stopping him from doing so.

"all wrecked up just for me", he said, husky way in his voice, still fast pace.

"yoongi please!" hoseok's body felt limp, sudden erection of needs fade away, wanting to get away from this hell pleasure.

"so beautiful" yoongi was just applying those comments, he didn't felt like hoseok was enjoying but felt that he was in deep pain.

his wolf was now worried, slowly vanishing and breaking the fast pace he had, now getting all gentle.

"ah" hoseok demonized a soft moan, relaxing a bit because yoongi became slow and gentle.

"l-let m-me c-cu-ahh!" he was so sensitive, it made the alpha got all curious about it.

Yoongi took off the cock ring and hoseok exploded his cum's, getting it all over the bed and getting uncomfortable.

Yoongi didn't stopped there, it was unfair for him if he didn't cummed.

"c-cum in m-me" hoseok said, now arch his back when yoongi cum inside him, rolling his eye's over to the back of his head.

Yoongi's thrust were getting sloppy, and bitter losing interest on wrecking the younger.

Yoongi for the second time cummed, splashing some bits of cum on hoseok's stomach.

They were catching their breaths, yoongi pulled out, hearing a whimper from the younger feeling the loose object.

Yoongis body fell to the bed, beside hoseok staring at his beauty.

"s-seok" yoongi called, hearing a him from the younger. "s-sorry..i was so hard-"

"n-no, i-its fine." hoseok cut him off.

"i-I got worried, I didn't stopped when you said so"

"it's not like you're going to kill me, but to be honest I liked it" he confessed, the blindfold was really irritating his eyes.

Yoongi knew that the blindfold hadn't been off, so he took it off and release the omega from the tight grip of those handcups.

"argh, that handcups are so tight."

"sorry my bad"

"hm"

"let's rest now, I'll clean us tomorrow" yoongi said before stooding up, getting a new and clean bed sheet for them to be comfortable.

Yoongi had to lift hoseok up, put him to the sofa that is through the wall.

when yoongi finished on putting the sheets, he allowed to lift hoseok once again, placing him gently to the bed.

They were still naked, still dirty and still touchy. yoongi didn't mind, he loved it this way while hoseok was to cold.

Yoongi pulled him, closing their distance as he hugged the omega, pulling the blanket to the top of their naked bodies.

hoseok was fast asleep, already snoring cutely and gently dropped his head on the pillow to relax it.

"i will love you more than you'll ever known, but you should have not disobey me as much as you wanted too because you still don't know my thoughts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.3K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
46.1K 3.9K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
237K 11.6K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...
81.9K 5.7K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...