𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Lies Unfolded

2.3K 85 37
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Pop the peanut on the tip of your nose and try to catch it—that's it! You got it" I smiled and watched as she caught the peanut in her mouth, chewing slowly.

It had been 2 hours since her father was escorted from the building by a couple of aurors, he ended up cracking under pressure and admitted to abusing her, as well as not letting her leave her room for food and water in two weeks—how she was still alive? Was beyond me.

But I'm glad she was.

"Anna" Draco said as he pushed the curtain aside "YWPS are here"

"Oh" I sighed and stood up "C'mon, someone is here to take you to a new home with Nice people" I reached my hand down for her to take. She smiled and stood up, wrapping her small hand around my finger.

We were about to walk out when a women pushed open the curtain completely. She was tall, taller then me and almost as tall as Draco, her skin was beautiful shade of chocolate and her frizzy black hair was tied up in a neat bun.

She had glasses on her head and a bag over her shoulder.

"Oh—sorry" she chuckled "I didn't know whether to come in or not" she sounded sweet and her voice was gentle, the complete opposite of what she looked like.

"Hi, I'm Dr Malfoy" I held out my other hand for her to shake. She smiled and took it happily.

"I'm Carmen. Head of corrections at YWPS and this must be little Amelia" she smiled as she crouched down to her level. Amelia hid her face in my leg and it made my heart swell "Hi, Amelia. I'm here to help you"

"She's a little shy" I said. Carmen chuckled and stood up.

"They all are" she tutted "She'll get used to the way our system works and this time next week, she'll be 10x happier"

"Great" I smiled "Amelia, you're gonna go with this nice lady now, ok?" Amelia gave a short nod and let go of my hand. Carmen held out hers and Amelia hesitantly took it, looking up at me for approval. I nodded and watched as they both left "Draco..."

"Don't even think about it" he shook his head with a small smile.

"But they're so cute when they're little" I whined and turned around to bury my head in his chest. He laughed and hugged his arms around my back.

"I know, I know" he said "But three is enough for me and two is enough for you"

"You don't know what's enough for me" I scoffed playfully and pulled away from him "Now, when's home time? I'm exhausted"

"My love, we have 4 hours left" he said, looking down at his watch "Then we can go home" he placed a single finger under my chin and lifted my head to look up at him "And we can do all the relaxing we want" he smirked.

I gasped "Now, I'm excited" I smirked and reached on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips.

"Is that work place appropriate? I don't think it is"

I broke from our kiss and leant down on my feet "Didn't you literally get caught with Albus at his auror firm?"

"Not the point" she waved it off with a sly smile.

"I gotta get back" Draco leant down and gave me one last quick kiss "See ya later, Kehlani"

"Yeah, bye Otto" she smiled before Grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

We walked to my office and closed the door, finally having the privacy to talk.

"Who's Otto?" I asked as I sat down at my desk. Kehlnai sat down on a seat at the other side.

"Who?"

"You called Draco 'Otto' who's that?" I said, recalling to about five minutes ago.

"Oh!" She laughed and pulled out her phone "He's a muggle model from Finland. Astoria showed him to me at work and fuck— the way he actually looks like Draco" she typed away on her phone and scrolled for a second before selecting something and Turing the phone to face me.

"Oh, wow" my mouth dropped open as I looked at the picture. The man on her phone was pale skinned, his face looked smooth and his face was sharply scalped, his eyes were a clear blue—a bit more lighter then Draco's. His hair was a light sandy blonde but if he was to go platinum, he would be a spitting imagine. His eye brows were thick and dark, unlike Draco's who's were a bit lighter.

"I know right?" She chuckled "Otto Seppäläinen" she said with a flick of her tongue.

"No, stop I can't" I shoved the phone towards her "I'm a married women" I joked. She laughed.

"So am I but damn" she but her lip with a smile "It's like a celebrity crush so it doesn't count"

"Anyways, your reason for coming? I only have 10 minutes before I have someone else to tend to"

"I can't come and see my best friend?" She rose an eye brow with a small pout "No, I'm kidding. I'm going to the school tomorrow to sign off on Nevaeh's Quidditch uniform and I know you have the afternoon off tomorrow so... wanna come? Albus has work and I don't wanna go myself"

"Sometimes I think you're still a kid yourself" I shook my head with a laugh "Yeah, Draco has work as well so it beats sitting at home by myself"

"Oh, yay!" She clapped her hands together and stood up "It can be a little us afternoon, minus the boys and alcohol"

"Actually no, include the alcohol. I need it"

"You got it, gorgeous!" She said excitedly "Now, I have to go. I was supposed to be back at the office with Astoria like 20 minutes ago"

"Send her my love" I called out as Kehlani left the room.

"Take two and ONLY two a day for the next week, ok?" I said as I handed him the bottle of tablets "Eat before you take them unless you wanna feel nauseous for the rest of the day"

"Thanks Doc" he smiled, standing up and slipping the pills into his pocket.

"It's always a pleasure, Marcus" I smiled and sent him on his way. He was my last patient of the day and I was finally allowed to go home.

I smiled and packed up my work space, placing all supplies in a cabinet before waving my wand over the handle to lock it. I closed the privacy curtain all the way around and made my way back to my office.

I walked past a dozen rooms until I heard Draco's voice. I stopped, not expecting him to be on this side of the hospital as his post today was in the X-ray clinic.

I furrowed my eyes brows and walked into the room, seeing three privacy curtains, one was closed, one was half open and the other one was completely open.

I could only guess he was behind the closed curtain as the other two were empty but I didn't walk in just yet, I stood at a safe distance and listened in to what he was saying.

"No, I don't want to tell her right now" he sounded as if he was on the phone because I only saw his shadow in the light "Things are going good at the moment and I won't ruin anything. So, keep your mouth shut"

I frowned, what could he possibly not be telling me?

Our relationship worked on trust and honestly but now he's hiding stuff from me. How much was he hiding? The thought made me mad.

I scoffed quietly and turned around, I decided I wasn't going to wait for him and I was just gonna take the floo home myself.

I walked into my small office and grabbed my bag, placing all the paper work I did during the day and put it in the desk Draw. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out for the office, locking the door behind me.

I walked down the hallway and into the floo room. It was just a little space, nothing in there but a fireplace that we used to get from work with.

I pinched some power in between my fingers from the small chair next to the fire place, said my destination and dropped the contents in my hands. Green flamed enveloped my vision before smoke and then finally the living room of the Malfoy manor.

I sighed and stepped out, brushing off the little ash from my clothing and went straight up stairs. I pushed open the bedroom door and closed it behind me, taking my hair out of its bun and heading towards the shower. 

I was in need of a serious cleanse.

YWPS stands for 'Young witch and wizard protection services' for y'all who didn't figure it out :)

Word count 1508

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
26 0 5
Metanoia/The act of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life. Death eaters, snakes, and masks. That was all she saw and heard before her hou...
2.7K 73 52
What happens when a new Hufflepuff girl enters Draco Malfoy's life and helps him realize that the world doesn't revolve around him. What happens when...
571 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...