Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 46

220 6 1
By WishingOnStars99

"Isnt that a good thing?" El asked confused.

"Yeah, but I dont know." I said confused.

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn said. He was leaning on the door frame casually.

"Not much. We're just talking." I said casually.

"About?" he asked.

"A bit of everything." I smiled, sitting up.

"Where did you take Perrie tonight?" El asked him curiosly, sitting up too.

"We went to the theatre." Zayn said happily.

"Oh My Gosh! I need to pack!" El said, jumping up.

"I'll help you!" I offered. I heard Zayn laugh, and leave.

I got El a bag, and places it on top of my bed. I decided to pack my things to go to Mullingar too, so I got myself another bag, and started to pack with El.

An hour, and a lot of clothes, later, El and I had finished our bags. We closed our bags, and placed them in the corner. We put on our pjs, and layed down under the covers.

"I'll miss you." I told El.

"Me too." she sighed.

"El, what if Niall's dad doesnt like me?" I asked helplessly.

"You'll be fine." she assured me.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I just do. Believe me. And if anything happens, just call me or one of the girls." she said happily.

"I will." I sighed happily.

"I think its better if we go to sleep now. I've got to catch a flight tomorrow." El yawned.

"Wake me up before you leave, ok?" I asked.

"Ok." she said, and turned over.

I turned over too, and let the darkness take over me.

~

"Mac, wake up." I heard El's voice say, while she was shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked her. She was wearing a light green skinny jeans, with a white ruffled shirt.

'I'm leaving." she said. I immediately jumped out of bed and gave her a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I'll miss so much!" I said.

"I know. I'll miss you too." she said smiling.

We went downstairs and I gave good bye to everyone. I hugged each and everyone of them. I'll miss them so much!!!!

"Call or text me!" I told them when they were entering the car. "I'll miss you all so much! HAVE FUN!" I screamed at them.

The door closed and they all drove away, leaving Niall and I on the door. I was still on my pjs, with Niall's arm around my shoulder, and my head on his. Today was his moving day, and I had to get ready.

"I'll be right back." I said, pecking his cheek.

I went upstairs, and entered my bathroom. I took a shower, letting the warm water hit my skin. I got off the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I then went to my closet and picked out a denim jeans, and matched it with a light green, kind of baggy, shirt. I put on my pair of white sneakers, and a gold long necklace. I went back to the bathroom, and combed my hair. I let it loose, and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs to find Niall, and I had a hunch he was in the kitchen. Seems to be that I was right because he was eating some cupcakes me, Angie, Sel, Izzy and I did a couple of days ago. I rolled my eyes at him, and got one for me.

"Did you make these?" he asked, with food in his mouth.

"Yeah. I did them with Izzy, Angie and Sel." I said happily.

"Are you excited for today?" he asked.

"Yeah. I want to see my room in your new apartment." I said, sitting next to him. "What time does the truck arrive?" I asked him.

"Noon." he said.

"Can we do something until then?" I asked, making my puppy eyes.

"I dont know. What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want to watch One Direction Up All Night Tour." I laughed.

"Do you have the movie?" he asked shocked.

"What do you think? My brother was in it!" I said happily, as we went to the TV room. 

I put on the DVD, and sat beside Niall. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I leaned my head in his shoulder. The movie started, and we cuddled. 

In the middle of the movie, Niall's phone rang. He picked it up, while I paused the movie. It was the truck outside waiting  for us. 

We stood up, and showed the guys where Niall's boxes were for them to take it. Each one of them got one, and put them in the truck, while I just sat there, eating a cupcake watching them do all the work. Niall appeared sometimes holding boxes, and I laughed a bit.

~

Niall opened the door to his apartment, and we came in. It was amazing. The walls were blue and white in the start. We walked a bit and ended up in a black and white TV room, which had tons of pictures in the walls, and a plasma TV. We walked about a bit more, and stopped when I saw Niall's bedroom. It was all green, with some Irish flags, and clovers. His bed was in the middle, with a plasma TV in front of the bed. 

"Shut your mouth babe. Flies may come in." Niall said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shut my mouth quickly, and looked at him smiling.

"This room screams Niall." I said happily.

"Well, I just hope you like your room." he said jumping on his bed. I squeled (something which I dont usually do), and ran around the house trying to find my room. 

I entered a room, and I instantly knew it was mine. I mean, it was shades of purple, had a white bed in the middle, and a plasma TV in front of what I hoped was my bed. There were two other doors, not counting the one I entered in. As soon as I walked in the first door, there was a walk in closet full of clothes! I ran my fingers through them, and all of them were pretty. I sighed, and opened the other door. It was a white bathroom, which already had everything I needed to live here. 

I then ran towards Niall's room, and found him layed down on his bed on his laptop. I jumped in his bed, and gave him a hug.

"Guess someone found their room." he smirked. 

"I loved it! You didnt need to buy me new clothes, but they're so beautiful." I said happily. I looked into the screen and he was on skype, with his brother Greg. He should have at least warned me!

"Hey!" Greg said. 

"Hey," I blushed. 

"How are you?" Greg asked. 

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked happily.

"I'm good too. So I've heard that you're coming to Mullingar!" Greg said excitedly.

"Yeah. That's what you heard!" I joked. Niall and Greg chuckled a bit. There was an awkward silence, which I quickly broke. "Well, I better go now. I'm gonna check out the rest of this amazing apartment!" I said happily. "Bye Greg!" 

"Bye Mac!" Greg said happily. I gave Niall a quick kiss on the cheek.

I stood up, and checked around the rest of the house. There was a kitchen, with an island in the middle which had a couple of chairs, and I had the idea to bake something. I opened the cupboards, and there was tons of food. And I mean, tons. I got out some ingridients to do something as simple as Mac & Cheese.

~

When I finished cooking, Niall was still in his bedroom. I cleaned everything up, and divided the food into two plates. I set everything up in the island, and went to Niall's bedroom. He was still talking to Greg.

"Niall, lunch is served." I said happily.

"FOOD!" Niall screamed. He threw his laptop on his bed, and ran to the kitchen. I looked at his laptop and Greg was still there. I picked it up, and smiled.

"Sorry," I said.

"Its fine. That's Niall." he chuckled.

"Ok then. I guess I'll see you later. Bye!" I said happily.

"Bye." he said, and we hung up.

I stood up, and went to the kitchen. Niall was already there, eating all his Mac & Cheese. I sat down beside him, and ate my plate. 

"Niall, you've got to tell me when you're skyping with your brother," I informed him.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because I cant talk to him when I look like a mess." I said.

"You're never a mess." he smiled. I 'aww'ed him. 

We finished eating and I cleaned our plates, while Niall watched me intently. I rolled my eyes at him, and put the plates in a rack to air dry.

"You know, you really didnt need to buy me a new closet. But thank you." I smiled.

"You deserve it." he smiled, and gave me a kiss. 

We went to the TV room and sat on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My phone beeped, saying that I got a message. I looked at it, and saw that it was the girls. 

"Who is it?" Niall asked, trying to look at the screen.

"The girls," I said happily.

"And what are you talking about?" he asked. 

"That does not concern you." I said, quickly replying. (A/N: E=Eleanor, P=Perrie, M=MacKenzie, I=Izzy, A=Angie, S=Sel)

E: Hey girls (: Just arrived in Doncaster... Wish me luck!

S: Good luck!

M: Know they'll love you XD

E: thanks (: we're getting into a taxi, xoxo

I: nervous... just arrived at his house!

S: know the feeling... but its not that bad.

M: good luck girlies! I'm still in london at Niall's new place (:

A: Oh! Is it nice?

M: its pretty cool. he even bought me new clothes!

I: welcome!

M: you helped him?

A: sure! he gave us his credit card to buy you a new wardrobe

M: how come you didnt tell me?

I: it was supposed to be a suprise...

P: hey girls! just landed! 

"Can you stop texting please?" Niall asked, making me look up from my phone. 

"I dont know, can I?" I asked him. He made puppy eyes at me. "Ok, I'll just say good bye to them." I said getting my phone out again.

M: bye girlies! Niall wants some attention... Love ya!

"Happy now?" I asked the blondie.

"Yes." he chuckled.

"Great." I said happily. "So I guess I'm going to my room." I joked, standing up.

"No your not." Niall said. He then grabbed my waist and pulled my towards his laps, making me squel. He then started tickling me, making me go hysterical.

"Niall... Stop." I said through laughter. I couldnt stop laughing, and he laughed along. 

"Will you stay here with me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. His arms were still wrapped around my waist, and I was sitting on his lap.

"Yes." I managed to say, and he stopped tickling me. "And I was just joking." I said, laughing a bit more.

"What do you want to do?" he asked me.

"I wanna thank you. For the clothes. For the room. For the date. For everything." I said smiling.

"You deserve it." he said, hugging me tighter. I was still on his lap, and he was behind me. I moved, and sat beside him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and I leaned my head in his shoulder. 

"What do you want to do now babe?" he asked me. 

"I dont know. What about we watch a movie?" I asked, starting to get excited.

"Which movie?" he asked.

"I was thinking we could watch New Year's Year." I said happily. I loved that movie. Each story is so good, and they're all related to one another in a way.

"Ok." he said.

I jumped off the couch and put the movie on. I quickly ran back to wear Niall was sitting, and we went back to our usual position. The movie started, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey Guys!

As you've seen, I've changed the cover, and the title of the book... Hehe.

Thanks for reading, and I promise I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 286 24
"What?! Mom you can't do this! I'm so small!" I, Natalie Horan said in between of my cry. "Well your works aren't so small! Twelve year old girl neve...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
42.8K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...