La maîtresse du diable

By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... More

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 11 | Knives!
Chapter 12 | Race 🔥
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 36 | the Germans
Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

Chapter 14 | Pity

3.4K 63 10
By _toxicmenaddict_

James's POV (her papa)

We're currently sitting in court waiting for the judges decision concerning Manon. You know this is not the first time this has happened.

Around 2 years ago when she was just about a year with me a boy slapped her ass and she got triggered. Her memories from when she was kidnapped came crashing down on her.

Without giving it a second thought she started punching and kicking the guy. I after she was satisfied with that she got her pocketknife out and started to cut his balls and dick off.

She was let off, meaning she didn't have to go to juvie but she was told that she had to see a psychologist once or twice a week until there was improvement.

Although what happened a week ago started as self defence not many people will see it that way because it went very far.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the judge.

"After hearing both sides, I have decided..."

"Self defence, but due to the fact that you didn't stop when deemed necessary as a result of mental illness, I will ask you to start taking your meds again or going back to your psychologist once a month. At least half a year. We will now have a short break so you can decide with which option you will go."

Oh she's not going to be happy with that, she would rather go to jail than take her meds or see her psychologist. I'm guessing she's going to say meds and than fake that she's taking her meds. She likes having Hekate and Blake with her.

Her family seems to be happy with that decision, but I think they're shocked and disappointed with her before from last week. Personally speaking they don't have the right to, they don't know what she went through all those years when she was with them.

Whenever her past is brought up wether intentionally or unintentionally she feels mixed emotions. But 2 overpower all the others, although fear is a strong feeling within her concerning them hatred and revenge is much stronger.

It starts of as fear when she hears of them or when she hears that they're coming close but than all the memories come crashing down. The fear being replaced by anger towards the people who ruined her life and a vengeance growing stronger with each day.

I'm proud at how far she's come. When we first met she was very closed off, when I found her on the streets. I was lucky that she was too weak to fight me because I don't know what would've happened to her if she fought and ran from me.

It took almost a year to gain her trust and after that year we spent the last two years on training her for taking over from me. Don't mistake the training part, in the first year she was with me she started training in her own, she didn't want anyone in the room with her when she was in the gym.

At night she would watch videos of professional fighters and the next day she would practice them in the gym. She didn't move on to another exercise until the one she started was perfected.

If there's one thing that's a positive as well as a negative thing about Manon than that is that she's a perfectionist. Everything has to go according to her will if it doesn't than she gets mad, but like real mad, crazy. She's even scarier this way than when Hekate or Blaze has taken over.

"Welcome back everyone where here to finalise this case. Miss Bellrose what have you decided?"

"You honour I have decided to start taking my medication again under the watchful eye of my family and friends to make sure I've taken them." Manon announces.

Alexander's POV (her dad)

Last week we made a lot of discoveries regarding Manon. First we find out that not only can she fight but she's also able to put someone in a come for I don't know how long. But I'm sure it'll be at least for a couple of months seeing the state that girl was in.

Than we find out that it's not the first time she has done this. If that wasn't enough to process we find out that she has suffered severe trauma which caused her to have DID. I'm wondering how long she has been living with her other personality.

With the looks of it she has been through a lot when she was taken from us. I'm just hoping that one day she'll be able to trust us enough to tell her what happened to her. I know we haven't been spending much time with in the past 2 weeks that she was with us, so we haven't earned any of her trust but we will start now.

And when we feel like she's ready we'll tell her about the mafia. I just hope she can accept that we're in the mafia, James said that she doesn't know that he's the mafia and that he will tell her soon. Maybe I'll just wait till he tells her so I can see how she reacts.

I just hope she doesn't want to become involved because I can not afford to lose my princess a second time.

When she was taken from us years ago it was very hard on everyone. I started working day and night, my wife fell into a depression, my oldest son started training harder than ever before so he would be able to find his baby sister. Some of her brothers were blaming us because they wanted someone to blame it on besides the ones who actually took her. And than there were the ones who used violence as a coping mechanism and last but surely not must last the ones that pretended that everything was fine and used humor as another coping mechanism.

I'm happy we have her back, but she is far from the little girl she used to be. She's cold and distant, it's like she is putting distance between herself and other people so she won't get hurt if she loses someone.

Manon's POV
You know that fear when someone finds something out that you wanted to keep a secret as long as possible?

That's how I'm feeling right now. Because of that Barbie bitch I had to tell everyone in that court room about my illness. Cause if I didn't explain why that happened than I would be in prison for the next 10 years, and as leader that is about to be presented to the underworld you cannot afford going to jail because of a petty bitch.

Everyone that was in that court room that didn't already know my illness is now looking at me with pity. Why? Well because my psychologist explained how a person develops DID. That is a result of major trauma at a young age. I don't like pity, it makes me feel weak, like what I've been through defines me as a person. That it is my only personality trait.

I don't want them to look at me like that, I am more than what I've been through. I was able to overcome my trauma, to move on from it and not live in fear anymore. I'm ready for the next step, revenge. But people don't see that, no they're stuck on the past. A lot of people are always stuck in the past. You can not move forward in life if you're still living in the past.

In order to became the strong and independent person I am today. I had to 'accept' what happened, learn from it use it as motivation to become stronger so it wouldn't happen again and to become better than the people who held me down.

I'm pulled out of my thought when I feel the car come to a stop. I get out and go upstairs to my room and look the door. I walk over to my closet grab one of my music boxes, the loudest one I have, as well as a change of clothes. I lock myself in the bathroom.

I get out of my clothes, put my 'in my feelings' playlist on and put it on the loudest setting and get in the shower.

(Song at the top ~ I don't know if it works so let me know if you don't see it)

I'm singing along with the songs, pouring my feelings out. Suddenly that one song comes, you know the one you relate south to it just makes u cry your heart out and sing it with so much emotion...

Worthless - Eli

I'm always so alone
Even when surrounded
By people that I know
I'm always so astounding
But my ability to ruin everything
Losing friends and starting fires,
Everyone thinks I'm a liar

I always stay at hope
cause I'm not good in public
I sit here on my phone
I'm always disappointed
I watch them live their lives
I wish that I were happy
Victim of my generation
Time machines cannot erase it

Who am I supposed to be?
When will I be complete?
When will they be proud of me?
It's getting harder to see

Slit my wrists, bloody fists
Questioning why I exist
Pain persists, evil gifts
Fucking up my life to shit
I'm worthless, I'm worthless
I'm worthless, slit my wrists until I bleed out

I try to stay strong
No matter what I do
I'm always in the wrong
It never gets easier
But maybe that's the point
It's part of growing up
Messing up and learning from it
That's just life, it's necessary

Clinging to hope
What else is there to live for?
Got nowhere to go
What else is pain good for?
I am confident that your life has a purpose
It's okay, you will get through it
Don't give up 'cause someone needs you

Who am I supposed to be?
When will I be complete?
When will they be proud of me?
It's getting harder to see

Slit my wrists, bloody fists
Questioning why I exist
Pain persists, evil gifts
Fucking up my life to shit
I'm worthless, I'm worthless
I'm worthless, slit my wrists until I bleed out

Please, don't give up
I got to stay strong, I got to move on
I got to know, oh when you feel alone
Please, you got to know
That someone needs you
Please, don't give up
I got to stay strong, I got to move on
I got to know hope, when you feel low
Please, you got to know
That someone needs you

Slit my wrists, bloody fists
Questioning why I exist
Pain persists, evil gifts
Fucking up my life to shit
I'm worthless, I'm worthless
I'm worthless, slit my wrists until I bleed out

I'm worthless, I'm worthless
I'm worthless, slit my wrists until I bleed out

The song just finished and I'm full on sobbing. Okay enough feelings. I wipe my tears away and turn of the shower. I try to do this a couple times a year so I don't get mental breakdowns, it really helps.

Right now I just want to forget everything that happened the past week and there is one method that really works. Drinking a lot of alcohol till I pass out. I know I shouldn't do it cause the last time I did this I almost died of alcohol poisoning, but it worked. I forget everything for a couple of days.

I just put some sweats and a sweater on and walk back in my room walk over to a hidden compartment in my closet and grab my strongest bottle of vodka.

I put my music on and start dancing to it while drinking from the bottle.

It's been 30min and the bottle is empty, I walk over to the closet and grab another one.

1 hour later I finished 2 bottles of vodka and a bottle of whiskey. At least that's what I think I had it could be more, I lost count of the amount. I'm having trouble standing and keeping my eyes open. I make my way to my bed and fall down the moment I hit the bed I pass out.

Ares's POV

When we arrived back at the mansion two hours ago and Manon wasn't looking very well. She seemed very distant, lost in thought but not in a good way.

I'm staying over again at the Ricci's cause my parents are on a vacation now that my father is retired.

It's now time for dinner and Melanie has asked me to get Manon from her room.

While I'm walking up the stairs I hear music blasting from her room which is weird. All the rooms are sound proof so it has to be really loud to be heard from the hallway.

I knock on her door but of course she doesn't hear me. So I try to open her door, I doesn't move. How the hell am I supposed The tell her dinners ready if I cannot even tell her.

I decide to go through Archers room. I walk in his room and open his window. I climb out and climb over to Manon her room and jump on her balcony. Luckily her window is still open. I get inside and see that I'm in her closet. I see an open drawer and walk over and see liquor bottles in it, lots of it and not just any the strongest ones.

Shit this is not a good sign.

I walk in her room and am overwhelmed with the loud music and the smell of liquor. I look around and see around 7 bottles laying on the ground. I take a closer look to see what she drank.

3 bottles of straight vodka, 2 bottles of the strongest whiskey, 1 bottle tequila and a bottle of absinthe.

Shit this is really not good. I look around and see her laying on her bed and run over. I check her breathing and notice that she's barely breathing. FUCK.

I quickly grab her from the bed and run downstairs to her family. I tell them that we need to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

We all get in 2 cars and speed towards the hospital. Alexander is calling James to let him know to come to the hospital for Manon.

We arrive and run to the ER and immediately someone comes with a stretcher. I put Manon and it and tell them what happened. They quickly leave with her.

30 minutes have passed and we still haven't heard anything. James, Arthur and Misha just arrived and I explained to them how I found her. Arthur and Misha break down, while mumbling something along the lines 'she promised...' I couldn't make out the rest. James started pacing while saying 'not again' over and over.

I'm really confused has this happened before?

Before I can think more about it I see doctors running towards the operation room where Manon is in screaming " CODE RED"  and another screaming "WE'RE LOSING HER."

———————————————————————————
Hey if you want to have a certain someone's POV let me know.
Yeah that's it, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
164K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

1.4K 41 18
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...