DARK PRINCES

By ashhh_hhh

What if the future lay in front of Hazel Potter? A strange, confusing and highly unlikely future, yet a futur... More

|CAST PART ONE|
|CAST PART TWO|
|MAJOR CHARACTER AESTHETICS|
|MINOR CHARACTER AESTHETICS|
|PROLOGUE|
|CHAPTER ONE|
|CHAPTER TWO|
|CHAPTER THREE|
|CHAPTER FOUR|
|CHAPTER FIVE|
|CHAPTER SIX|
|CHAPTER SEVEN|
|CHAPTER EIGHT|
|CHAPTER NINE|
|CHAPTER ELEVEN|
|CHAPTER TWELVE|
|CHAPTER THIRTEEN|
|CHAPTER FOURTEEN|
|CHAPTER FIFTEEN|
|CHAPTER SIXTEEN|
|CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
|CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|
|CHAPTER NINETEEN|
|EPILOGUE|

|CHAPTER TEN|

14.6K 356 29
By ashhh_hhh

BACK TO THE FUTURE

"MISSION MINISTRY ANNEXATION IS ON!"

"They vowed that by the end of Hazel's sixth year, the Ministry would be theirs. Then the Quest for Hogwarts would begin."

The family of six was back home. They had just apparated to the gardens of Slytherin manor and had entered their respective rooms. They all had been awestruck at the decorations and preparations that had begun for Yuletide. This was Hazel's first Yule instead of Christmas and she was looking forward to it, a lot. She could see the house-elves fretting over supplies, decorations, food items. They had commanded, actually commanded, Marvolo to start with the guest list. "It is Mistress Hazel's first Yule. Everything needs to be perfect." When Marvolo tried to tell them that there was a lot of time until Yule, they just glared at him and he hastily agreed .He didn't know whether to be offended or amused.

Hazel had been reading about traditional magical festivals and had been quite entranced by Yule. She could not wait to participate in it.

Dismissing the thoughts of Yule, Hazel realized that the manor was empty except for her, Marvolo, her sons and the elves. On asking the Mitsy. the elf, she found out that her friends had gone back home. But the elf reassured her that they had promised to return for Yule. She also handed Hazel a mirror and said that Ginny, Lavender, Hermione and the Patil twins wanted to talk with her once they had returned.

Hazel dismissed the elves and tapped the mirror with her wand. Five faces emerged and just when they were about to bombard her with questions, they stopped and gaped at her. Constant snogging for two days had left her lips bruised and the mark on her neck had just gotten darker, if anything.

Hermione was the first to recover, "How was your trip Hazel?"

"Good Hermione."

"Holy shit! What did the two of you do?", Ginny breathed out.

Lavender squealed, "Did you kiss?"

"Is that a love bite?"

"Did you sleep together?"

Mortified Hazel started to answer, knowing there was no point denying their implications; the evidence was very much visible. "We got a lot closer, Gin. We went to a Muggle night club, an adult games zone, a mall, we even got a love test prediction. It said 'Marriage'. We played beachball, swam a lot and basked in the sun."

"Yes Lavender, we did! Yes Parvati, it is! Yes Padma we did, but only in the literal way. Just some cuddling. We did not do that."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Spill the details."

"Is he dominating?"

"Did you enjoy?"

"How many times?"

"He didn't force you, did he?"

The last one made Hazel jump. Looking at Hermione's concerned face, she assured her that Marvolo absolutely did not force her and that she was the one to make the first move. This made them squeal.

The next hour or so was spent giving them details that definitely shouldn't have been given. She tried to obscure as much as possible, but could not.

_________________________________________

In a mutual, unspoken agreement, Marvolo had added wardrobes and drawers to both his bedroom and bathroom. He had also cleared some of his things from his study table and bedside tables. He took out some photographs of Hazel and him in the club, eating ice cream, in the games club and in 'Cupid's Corner', courtesy of several women who had gone into an overdrive of 'Awwws' and compliments that they looked so cute together. He framed the one of the club and put it on his bedside table and the one of the games club, on hers. He collaged the others and put it in various frames all across the rooms. He then cast a charm that every good photo of them together and the ones with the boys would attach itself to the wall. Lo! and behold! one photo of the two of them along with the boys playing in the water attached itself right over their bed.

Satisfied that every memory that would pass in the coming years would be recorded, he made his way to Hazel's room to help her move over.

______________________________

Hazel had entered Marvolo's room and immediately fallen in love with it. Marvolo had gone out of his way to ensure that she would be comfortable. There were pictures of the two of them all around. The boys were also there in some. She waved her wand and all her things arranged themselves neatly.

Marvolo stood behind her looking at her lovingly. He hugged her from behind and kissed her temple. Hazel leaned back into him, just enjoying his presence.

______________________________

Marvolo and Hazel were in shock. Snape had just arrived claiming he had perfected the potion and found the spell to return the boys home. The boys were currently packing their bags. While Hazel and Marvolo had known this day would come, it was still a big shock for them.

They had both gotten very attached to the boys and did not want to let them go, even though they knew they would have to. It would not be for many years that they would see them again. They had gotten so used to the boys' presence that it would be very difficult to let them go. They knew everything about them. How Erus liked his tea and that Ares was practically a sweetheart. They also knew that Sirius was the naughtiest having learnt a few tips from the older Sirius and that Hadrian loved reading more than anything.

The boys came. They were actually delighted to go back home, though a it sad also. Erus would not get to tease his parents anymore. In the future, his parents hardly batted an eyelid when he caught them in compromising situations.

They drank the potion and found themselves being squished to death by their parents. Hazel and Marvolo gave them matching bracelets and told them to always keep it with them. One last hug and a round of kisses, goodbyes and love-yous and Severus said the incantation and the boys disappeared in the flames of a greenish-blue fire.

____________________

As soon as they boys vanished, Hazel's strong façade melted. She broke down completely and fell to the ground. Marvolo himself had tears running down his face and Severus was fighting his own tears. He had grown very close to both his goddaughter and her sons. Aware that his goddaughter needed a lover rather than a godfather now, he apparated after nodding to Marvolo. The message was clear - 'You better keep her safe and happy and make her come out of this trauma. If she is so much as scratched, I will rip you apart, Dark Lord or not.' - Marvolo nodded in turn, kneeled down and wrapped his arms around Hazel. He tried to console her, whisper sweet words in her ear but to no effect. She continued sobbing.

It was finally when Marvolo said that they were not gone forever and that once the war was over, they would be able to see the boys again, that Hazel calmed a bit. Marvolo went on to say that the boys would not want their mum to cry in this way that she nodded and wiped her tears. Marvolo carried her bridal style to their room and laid her head on his lap. He gently hummed to her and lulled her to sleep.

Once she was asleep, he put her head softly on the pillow. He got up and changed, looked at the picture of the six of them that was stuck over his bed, sighed and tried to sleep.

___________________________________

The boys' departure had a great effect on Hazel. If anything, she seemed more forceful and eager to take down Dumbledore, the Ministry and Hogwarts.

At dinner, all of Hazel's friends, family and Inner Circle were there. The table was very subdued and silent without the chatter of the boys. Hazel snapped, "Will you get out of this shit? Yes the boys are gone! But it won't be forever. We will meet them in the future. But can we get down to business now?"

Lucius was the first to recover, "Of course, My Lady. The case for equal rights for all creatures is coming along very well."

"Good! What about Hogwarts? And call me Hazel in private."

"Hogwarts is currently progressing slow", Draco said. "We have been trying to interview students of different houses and the teachers but as we have no legal nor rightful authority to do so, most of them are reluctant to speak."

Severus said, "Hazel, Marvolo, it is best to have the Ministry in control before starting with Hogwarts. This will give you more control and right when you try to take over Hogwarts. Besides it will also give you time to dig dirt about Dumbledore and the Order and sully their name."

All of them agreed with him.

"MISSION MINISTRY ANNEXATION IS ON!"

The table cheered, Marvolo smiled. Hazel was a natural at leading. She would make a great leader.

They had nearly one and three quarters of a month to plan to take control over the Ministry - 2 weeks of November, the entirety of December and the first week of January - 52 days. After that, they would start with Hogwarts.

"They vowed that by the end of Hazel's sixth year, the Ministry would be theirs. Then the Quest for Hogwarts would begin."

"Meanwhile, Dumbledore and the Order had also started preparing for both a political, educational and blood war."

"The war had begun and everybody saw it. The storm was lowering and everybody knew it."

THE WAR HAD BEGUN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 206 31
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction
498K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
485K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
19.9K 1K 21
Harry Potter fanfiction, Tom Riddle AU. A few decades ago, Armando Dippet obediently let Tom Riddle take over the post of Defence Against the Dark Ar...