Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

11

19.5K 755 427
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day.

"India get that fucking phone." Scarr mumbled in his sleep, causing India to stir awake.

She reached under her pillow, putting her phone to her ear.

"I miss you. You said you was gone come see me today." Dave's voice came through her phone as she rubbed her eye.

She pulled her phone from her ear, seeing it was almost 12.

"I have to go home and get freshened up. Meet me there." She mumbled.

"Aight baby." He told her, and she hung up the phone.

"The fuck was that?" Scarr rasped, standing up with her.

"Be quiet." She mumbled, holding around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom.

"That wasn't Duke, ion recognize that voice. Who was it and why he tryna see you at your house?" He asked after they brushed their teeth.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet Ahmir?" She frowned, looking through his drawer for clothes.

He slapped her ass, and she frowned, turning around.

"That hurts." She pouted, and he backed her into the dresser, rubbing her ass.

"Who was it fat mama?" He gripped her ass in his hands.

"I let you kiss me one time and look at you. Obsessed." She smirked, and he laughed.

"Nah this ass just fat. Ion even like you." He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

She pulled her bra off, holding her chest as she rummaged through his dresser.

"Why you always in my shit like you don't have clothes here?" He frowned as she pulled one of his shirts on.

"Because most of my clothes are outfits. I'm not getting dressed yet so I'm wearing yours." She shrugged, putting her hand in her boxers as she turned to face him.

"Whatever. You gone tell me who that was?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Tuson, my hairstylist's friend, telling me that Tae wanted to do my hair." She lied.

"Nah cause you said 'meet me there'." He tilted his head to the side.

"At Tae's house. Duh?" She lied again, and he believed her, nodding his head.

"You finna go over there now?" He asked, holding her waist.

"I'm finna go home and take a shower, and clean up. I'm going later." She mumbled, holding the back of his head as he left kisses in her neck.

"My baby in her room?" She questioned, and he nodded.

"Let me get a kiss before you go." He bit his lip, looking at her, and she laughed.

She grabbed his face, pressing her lips against his, slipping her tongue in his mouth.

He took his hand frown around her neck, sliding it inside of her boxers. His finger rubbed quickly against her clit, causing her to moan.

He grunted, pulling away from her.

"Get out before I fuck you." He rasped, and she laughed, smirking as she watched him put his finger in his mouth.

"I didn't even cum, why you sucking your fingers?" She smiled.

"Your pussy wet and I can taste it." He shrugged, and she chuckled.

"You taste good." He smirked, gripping her ass, and she laughed.

"Kayden I don't wanna do this with you." She mumbled, hugging around his neck.

"What we doing?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I don't wanna be kissing you and you touching me. I know I'm not what you want, and I don't wanna ruin our friendship." She laid her head on his chest.

"How you know I don't want you?" He kissed her forehead.

"Do you?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah, I do." He truthfully told her, and she frowned.

"No you don't Kayden, stop lying." She attempted to pull away from him, and he held her waist.

"Why you don't want me to want you?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Nuni?" He frowned, and she sighed.

"Nothing, nevermind. I'm finna go okay?" She kissed his cheek, about to walk off.

"Don't do me like that fat mama. Wassup? What's wrong?" He pulled her back, picking her up and sitting on his bed with her.

"This just new to me Kayden. We never did this before, why do you wanna start now?" She frowned.

"Baby I ain't do nothing but kiss you. If you don't wanna kiss me we don't have to. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He lifted her head to look at him.

"No, it's not that. I'm not uncomfortable. But kissing leads to other things like feelings and I just don't wanna be confused." She mumbled.

"I won't kiss you if that's what you want Nu." He rubbed her waist.

"I don't know if I want it or not." She covered her face in her hands.

"India you thinking too hard. It was a kiss baby. I won't kiss you first next time, you just ask me for one when you want aight? It was just a kiss. I'm sorry." He told her, kissing her cheek.

"Okay boo. Thank you." She rubbed her nose against his, and he smiled.

"I love you fat mama." He let her waist go, and she stood up.

"I love you too Ahmir." She kissed his cheek, before walking out. She kissed Kianna's cheek as she slept, before leaving his house.

She made the short drive to her house, pulling in her driveway. She sighed as she got out, missing her mom.

"India." She heard a voice as she unlocked the door, and she turned, laying eyes on Andre.

"Oh, hi?" She stated, more as a question.

"Hey, uh, you been ight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been good. What about you?" She opened the door, gesturing him in.

"Shit, chilling. I know I haven't been over since your mom left, my bad." He told her.

"It's okay, I wasn't tripping. I barely liked you anyway." She joked, half telling the truth and he laughed.

"Yeah, I knew. I just came by to check on you. And to tell you that I'm moving to New York." He said, and she smiled.

"For a good reason I'm hoping?" She leaned against her kitchen counter.

"Yeah, I'm furthering my music career out there, it's where my label is." He replied, and she nodded.

"That's good, I hope it's nothing but blessings waiting for you there. Good luck Andre." She gave him a hug, and he rubbed her back before pulling away.

"Take care of yourself India, and call me if you ever need anything." He waved, walking out of her front door.

She walked to her room, pulling her clothes off, before hearing her front door open. She frowned, grabbing her gun out of the holster on the side of her bed.

"India." Dave called, and she let out a breath of relief, putting her gun back up.

"Asani don't just be walking in my house like that." She chuckled as he walked in her room.

"Who just left your house?" He followed her to her bathroom, watching as she stepped in the shower.

"Why does everyone feel the need to question me today?" She mumbled, rinsing her body off.

"India who was that?" He opened her shower door.

"Close the door David it's cold." She frowned.

"Who the fuck just left your fucking house?" He repeated, a mug on his face.

"I told you don't talk to me like that. I'm not playing with you, now move. Get the fuck out before you piss me off Asani damn." She snatched the shower door out of his grip, closing it back.

She had a frown on her face as she quietly bathed herself, now irritated and she hoped he had left her house because she didn't wanna be bothered.

She rinsed her body off, stepping out and drying off. She kept her towel wrapped around her, walking back in her room. She saw Dave sitting on her bed, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry India." Dave said as she rummaged through her dresser.

"I said I'm sorry baby." He wrapped his arms around her from behind, rubbing her sides.

"Asani don't be acting like that please. I don't like how you think I'm obligated to answer any question you ask. I'm grown, I pay my own bills, I don't answer to nobody besides my mama. Stop questioning me." She mumbled, leaning her head back on him.

He didn't agree with anything she said, he felt he was asking a normal question. He'd saw a man leaving her house, and he wanted to know who it was.

East didn't want her talking to no other man besides him. He wasn't used to not having his way.

"India y-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Just say okay Asani." She rubbed his hands that were around her waist.

"Aight baby." He kissed her exposed shoulder, trailing his kisses to her neck.

"Thank you." She mumbled, pulling on a pair of panties. She dropped her towel, putting a bra on, although she hated them.

India thought the conversation was over, before Dave spoke again.

"You not gone apologize to me?" He asked, and a frown plastered on her face before she turned to face him.

"And what am I supposed to be apologizing for?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Cussing me out after I asked a simple question." He shrugged.

"Asani your exact words was "who the fuck just left your fucking house". You cussed me out first, I'm not apologizing for anything, I didn't do nothing wrong." She frowned.

"I still wanna know who he was. That's your nigga? You want me to kill him?" He took his gun off of his waist, taking it off safety.

"Dave get out of my house. You acting like a bitch." She shook her head, before frowning once she was pressed against the wall with his gun against her head.

"India Milani I don't know who the fuck you thought you was talking to, but you better figure who the fuck I am and figure it out quick." He gritted, cocking his gun.

"Am I supposed to be afraid?" She mumbled, her face flat.

"I really don't think you know who I am India. Why are you playing with me right now? I'll kill you." He frowned.

"So do it Asani, what you doing all this talking for?" She put her hand over his that was around her neck.

He pressed his finger against the trigger, shooting right by her head, and she slightly flinched as the shot echoed loudly past her ear.

"I'm not gone miss next time. Watch how the fuck you talking to me India. I don't play like that, you understand me?" He mugged, making her look up at him.

"Asani that hurt." She pouted, placing her hand over her ear where she could hear ringing.

"I said do you understand me?" He repeated.

"You better get the fuck off of me before I call my brothers to beat your ass. Move David, get out." She tried pulling his hand from around her neck.

"If I tell you to get off of me again I'm going to hit you. Move the fuck back." She looked up at him, her pupils dilating, now irritated.

He tilted his head to the side, a smirk on his face.

India swung her fist, hitting him hard in his jaw, and he hissed, instantly letting her go and grabbing his face.

"You think cause I'm small and quiet I'm a pussy or something? Boy you got the game fucked all the way up, I'll beat your fucking ass, don't piss me off Asani." She shoved him out of her way, grabbing her phone.

"Get out, or I'm bouta get this nigga to come put you out." She told him, and he chuckled, moving his jaw around.

"You wonder why I ain't wanna fuck with your young hoe ass." He shook his head, and she shrugged.

"I'll be that, now get out." She pointed, and he walked out, slamming the door shut.

"That's what I thought." She mumbled, folding her arms and sitting on her bed.

Ain't know how to end this 😂 I rewrote this 3 times, not knowing how I wanted it to go lmaoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 36.2K 33
There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
1.1M 39.3K 35
"See I'm a killer, but I got feelings. I catch you with him, I just might kill him." - Von. "Fuckin' on someone else and textin' like you want me, di...
FETISH By Nini

Short Story

81.5K 3K 17
Soraya was kayson fetish , he was addicted to her in every way he could be . He wasn't letting her go no time soon even if that meant putting other...
75.1K 1.8K 23
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...