TURTLE °SATZU°

Von arassiWP

Even if everyone is against us, as long as you're in love with me and i love you, no one can separate us even... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
The Tortoise And The Hare
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
EPILOGUE

Twenty-one

531 29 11
Von arassiWP

Tzuyu begins her journey to find her Sana.

It might be impossible to find her but she will do the risk and even if it takes longer.

She's not sure if Sana still love her, but there's only one way to find out.

Tzuyu left with the good judgment from her parents. She settled it before she left, by being true to herself and unexpectedly Madam Chou, accepted her.

She also share her idea about the Chou-Minatozaki partnership. Tzuyu said "We can still continue the partnership of Chou-Minatozaki companies Mother, but... Sana Minatozaki will marry me instead"

Her Mother was shocked at first, it takes a while for her to agree. "If that's what you want my daughter" Madam Chou said.

Tzuyu hugged her Mother for the first time and kissed her on the cheeks, that left her Mother speechless and felt exhilarated inside. The feeling is all new to her. For all these years she never act as a Mother to Tzuyu and now she's regretting that she didn't do it earlier. Being a mother is the best feeling in the world.

Tzuyu traveled alone and begin to witness the sunset in every region in each country. Hoping to comprehend the best spot to watch the sun sets.

It took her weeks to months traveling finding the perfect spot Sana was talking about.

Even though there are some spots which has the best view to watch the sunset located in Spain, Barcelona. Tzuyu stayed there for a week hoping she'll find Sana during every sun sets. But unfortunately, there's no Sana. It's a wrong place she thinks.

She moved to another country Netherlands, Amsterdam and did the same thing but again it's a wrong place.

It took her four months to finally reached the country of Greece, known for a famous spots for sunset.

She start athens, then zakynthos and corfu and find nothing.

When Tzuyu reached the city of Naxos, she meet a friend. A traveler.

They met at the Naxos sunset spot and have a conversation.

"I'm here now for a while, I'm in love with the place" said the girl with the blonde hair from Australia.

"This place is really nice though." Tzuyu said.

"People and the food is the most I love, and that view from here" the blond girl was referring to the horizon.

"You mean the twilight?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hmm" she nodded. "The best thing about sun is when she finally sets. It refract more breathtaking lights to the clouds."

Tzuyu was astounded when she witnessed the after effects of the sunset.

"You're so beautiful." The girl suddenly said.

Tzuyu felt shy.

"Why are you here again?" The girl asked.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Wow, your lover?" She asked.

"Yes. My girlfriend."

"Oh, She's lucky, she has a very beautiful girlfriend." The girl giggled.

Tzuyu just smiled.

"Can I take you for dinner? Don't worry it's my treat"

The girl was bubbly, Tzuyu remind her of Sana. Tzuyu accepted the offer, anyway she hadn't met a friend in four months of traveling alone until this girl.

"By the way, my name is Yuna" she offer her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Tzuyu, nice to meet you" They shaked their hands.

Yuna brought Tzuyu to her favorite restaurant which has an overview around the City of Naxos.

"So, you said she love sunsets and she probably in the one of the places in Europe? Ooooh! I love that love finding across the sea love story" Yuna acting weird but Tzuyu find it funny.

"Yup. I tried to find which place she's talking about but I can't find it or her, I am hopeless." Tzuyu instantly regretting for saying hopeless, she thought she shouldn't mentioned that word because she thought she's giving up. But she's not.

"What kind of place did she tell you?" Yuna was curious.

"She said it has perfect spot to witness the perfect sunset." she explained.

"Oh that's hard. But...did you perhaps visit the place called The northern village of Oia?"

Tzuyu shook her head.

"You should go there, it's just located here in Greece. Santorini, Greece. That place is a prime spot for tourist, it's very popular because of the picturesque view of sunsets." She explained.

Tzuyu bright up her eyes. She have a gut feeling that she can find Sana there.

After several moments, they parted ways after Tzuyu gave her overflowing gratefulness to Yuna.

Tzuyu strong feeling that she meet Sana, it make her heart excite while lying on the bed in the hotel room.

In the morning, Tzuyu left Naxos to Santorini. Five hours travel was nothing compared in Four months, she can finally meet Sana at last.

When the ship arrived at Santorini, Tzuyu was awed for the perfect infrastructure and terrain with white sleek buildings everywhere.

Somewhere in this place, I know you are here my love.

Tzuyu can't wait for a sunset, that she could finally touch Sana again. Yuna was right this place is very opposite to Naxos, it has so many tourist. People are from different country walking along the streets. She settled herself first before strolling around the city. She has to buy something for Sana at least. Tzuyu joined the busy streets and finding something that she could give for Sana.

Santorini was famous for their delicacies so Tzuyu thought that she would invite Sana for Dinner.

Tzuyu didn't noticed that she spend too much time strolling around the city, she's late for the sunset. She rushed to the Oia where people gathered to watch the perfect sunset of Santorini. When Tzuyu arrived the sun sets in its last phase, she's too late.  The place starting emptied, the people are walking away. But Tzuyu try to find Sana in that crowded spot, it's not clear she only saw people's head. She looked at them one by one hoping she could find Sana. But unfortunately, she can't find her.

Ugh! I'm in a wrong place again.

She sits and looked disappointed. She glanced at the horizon and remember what Yuna said.

"The best thing about sun is when she finally sets. It refract more breathtaking lights behind the clouds"

She stayed for a while and appreciate the after sunset effect. Until she saw a woman from a distance facing the horizon, sitting alone peacefully.

She try to approach her because she's alone and maybe she can find another companion like Yuna.

As she walk closer, her heart start beating too fast. She paused and felt it, she suddenly felt nervous.

From a couple meter distance, she stopped. Tzuyu recognized her back, the hair was ash gray but the physique was Sana. She was staring at the horizon.

For a second she doubt, what if Sana don't want to see her? But she released a deep exhale and took a sit at the opposite side of Sana. A meter away from her.

Sana didn't noticed her. But Tzuyu was staring at her, she miss Sana so much. She's holding her tears. She wants to hugged Sana, she's longing for Sana.

After a minute, Tzuyu gained the confidence to speak, she's so nervous but she has to remain calm.

"You really love this place, huh." She said in a normal tone.

Sana was surprised. A sudden teardrop fell down to her cheeks. She wiped it with her own hands and happily smiled to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's mind flashback the first time she saw Sana smiled.

"I know you'll come after me, my love" Sana said and jumped in to Tzuyu and hugged her.

"I will find you my love wherever you are in this world, just so you know how much I love you."

"I love you, my love."

I finally found you

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

85.5K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
162K 6.1K 48
"Just love us and only us don't love anyone else but us if you love someone else we'll kill you, why? Because if we can't have you no one can."
27.4K 1.2K 31
"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay..."
80.1K 3.9K 26
You'll cry Blood as your Tears.