The Only One

By baepriya_29

Iu×Lisa More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 16

549 28 1
By baepriya_29

Next Day

Lisa Pov
I'm here heading towards the room trying not Yuna to see me like why am I avoiding her if I wanted to spend my time with her?

Aigo this is hard like can I just throw my body but I should not die?...... I asked and I heard someone giggled that made me startled.

Oh sorry....... Krystal said.

Not cool...... I said to her in a serious tone.

Mianhe....... Krystal said sadly.

Okay you're forgiven....... I said to her.

That easily?...... Krystal asked.

I can take it back if you don't want to ....... I answered.

Ani I'm just asking....... Krystal said.

Let's go....... I said to her then she just nod at me then we started to walk.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw Jong Gi again what the heck is he even doing here?

Hi Lis...... Momo said.

Hi...... I said.

Go inside now the class will start soon...... I said to them.

Well I'll go now....... Joon Gi said and kissed Ji-Eun's forehead and I clenched my fist but I felt someone hold it.

Hey....... Krystal said.

My fist wanted to collide with someone's face...... I said and entered the room.

You know Lisa that I'm going every university here in Seoul...... Krystal said and sat beside me.

And I have one more day so tomorrow will be my last day.......Krystal said and I looked at her.

You will leave that fast?....... I asked her.

Well I just wanted to experience each university here....... Krystal answered.

To be honest I should be not here anymore I just begged my unnie......Krystal added.

Wae?....... I asked her.

Because I still want to see and be with you...... Krystal answered.

I don't get you....... I said to her then she suddenly hold my hand that made my eyebrows furrowed.

No touching ....... I said but she didn't obeyed me.

Just let me to have two days with you ....... Krystal said that made me confused.

Can she just get in the point?...... I asked myself.

Lisa...... Krystal said and I just hummed then grabbed my book.

Did I forgot something?....... I asked myself.

Can you be my girlfriend while I'm still here?....... Krystal asked that made me shocked.

Why me?...... I asked her.

Because I like you....... Krystal answered.

Seeing your pictures in the magazines makes me admire you ...... Krystal added.

I can just act like one but not be one..... I said.

I like that idea...... Krystal said happily .

My friends entered the room along with Prof. Lee. She's about to talk when I man knocked on the door

Yes?...... Prof. Lee asked him that's when I realized that he's my bodyguard.

Oh that's what I forgot....... I said in my mind and raised my hand.

Yes Miss Manoban?....... Prof. Lee asked.

Prof I have a photoshoot today here...... I said to her that made the students squeal.

Oh okay ....... Prof. Lee said and I stand up and leaned to Krystal's ear

No endearments because I'm not gonna be one ....... I whispered to her.

Okay...... Krystal said and smiled.

Why did I even agree with this?...... I asked myself.

Omo are they together?...... One of them asked.

They look good together....... One of them said and I saw my friends looked at Ji-Eun who have this poker face.

I started to walk and stop beside the chair of Ji-Eun then pretend to tie my shoelace.

Psh what's with the poker face?..... I muttered but enough for her to hear it but she didn't answered.

I'll go now...... I said and exited the room.

Where are they?...... I asked my bodyguard.

Follow me ma'am....... He answered and started to walk.

Does the area crowded?...... I asked him while walking.

We made sure that it won't be crowded ma'am........ He answered.

Good...... I said and hid my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 14.2K 154
(G!P)
4.1K 133 16
yuglisa (1)
24.4K 759 31
❝𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜, 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣,❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮...
92.1K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]