the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#38:giftedness talent|

221 18 4
By cutemuffins0

"where do you want to go first?" yoongi asked.

"maybe to the flower shop?"

"hm okay"

Yoongi walked with the horse, towards the flower shop with hoseok following him and slowly getting his horse walks.

hoseok knew where taehyung's flower shop is, he wanted to go there for a few things for his flower.

"where is it?", yoongi now was the first one to stop, he didn't know where was it but hoseok indeed known it.

"I'll lead the way", it was just some meters away from where they stopped, but it's hard for them to travel with a horse in a small town.

hoseok led his way to the location, yoongi began to follow his omega's track's and slow down his walks with the horse.

They were there now, the alpha looking up and down at the shop. thinking that it was way too cheep for the omega.

"you sure this is it?"

"yes, why? is there something wr-"

"there's nothing wrong, let's just go", yoongi said he was feeling some kind of tingle in his body. felt like they were being watched.

"okay", hoseok didn't argue with him. he had to buy somethings so he got inside first and looked around.

there was no one else in the counter, taehyung was in the palace so he was thinking of taehyung's cousin.

"pick", yoongi said looking around-the-clock.

hoseok was still thinking on what to buy, maybe some vitamins and another new pot for the pretty flower he had.

the vitamins where in the counter, and he will get that later. firstly he will pick a pot and a cute designs for the small pot.

"this one, it's cute" he picked the cute little one, showed it to his alpha whom only smiled at him.

"why is no one's in the counter?", yoongi spoke. Glaring at the empty counter, "maybe he/she is in the back? I don't know either" hoseok explained, yoongi only shook his head.

hoseok was still picking while yoongi is waiting at the counter guy.

"goodmorning sir, how may I help you?", the guy wasn't looking until he got his head at the costumers he had, shocked that it the king.

"a-ah sorry, goodmorning you're highness", he bowed at him and yoongi just hummed, gestured for him to stop and get back to his counter.

"yoonie-", hoseok stopped himself. seeing those smirking lips when he called him that nickname. "I like it, call me again", yoongi said.

"yoonie..", he whispered. hearing a groan from the alpha, "can we get a vitamins?", hoseok asked yoongi nodded walking to the counter.

"vitamins and supplements, we will buy the pot too"

"okay you're highness"

the guy in the counter was handling the king's orders, putting it to a minimum of two plastics.

"here you go", hoseok held those he buy and thanked the man. "hoseok right?" the guy asked, yoongi glaring at the guy.

"yes"

"where is taehyung?"

"oh he is on the palace, his resting there"

"oh okay, thank you hoseok"

"it's queen for you", yoongi correspondence, correcting the guy. giving some apologies for the king and for the queen.

"is that all?" yoongi asked the boy, looking at him and nodding. "okay come on" as he say that, yoongi held hoseok's hands and hoseok bid his goodbye to the guy.

"seok"

"yea?"

"don't be so close to other guys rather than me, second don't let them disrespect you." yoongi announced while getting into his horse, not even looking at the omega.

"he was not disrespectful, and second my name was hoseok before being a queen"

"don't argue with me here because I will not be able to control my self"

"it is not my problem", hoseok said before walking away with amira, nothing to worry for the alpha because amira was slow so yoongi can make it to them.

"seok"

"what"

"don't walk away like that"

"why not? You're being a dork"

"i am not."

"you are"

"I'm just..-jealous." yoongi had to tell hoseok so he can stop with the rude attitudes for yoongi's forsaken angers.

"ohhh, my alpha is jealous", hoseok teased him with non other than his sarcastic voice.

"stop", hoseok stopped. really got shocked, maybe at the same time to stop with his alpha. "let's go here", yoongi said patting his horse and making his way out of it's back.

"what is this?"

"don't ask just go"

"fine grandpa"

"say it again and you're doomed."

"grandpa", hoseok was running now. getting inside the shop not minding those people who was looking at them.

Yoongi was catching up at his omega, the boy was really fast. but it was okay for yoongi because he will just find the younger.

hoseok stopped right in front of a huge file of books, he was hearing many footsteps.

Yoongi was rarely winning on hide and seek, but he will put on some efforts to find his omega on this.

Yoongi heard giggles, seeing a small boy.

he went there, slowly walking towards him so the boy can't hear his footsteps.

"seok", he patted hoseok's shoulders. "ahh!", he got scared almost falling, luckily yoongi had held him and composed his fingers with hoseok's. intertwining them.

"hide somewhere else that I can't see nor smell.", yoongi said fixing hoseok's position and letting him stood up properly. "a-ah sorry.."

"no worries, come im going to show you something", yoongi gripped hoseok's wrist gently, leading him to somewhere hoseok couldn't recognize.

They were getting out of the field of people's, going somewhere that was too dark and can't be recognized by a simple human.

the floor has flower designs, it was crafted on it giving some baby pink and red blood vibes.

"yoongi, where are we going?"

"just trust me" as yoongi had to fasten his walking method, can't wait to show the boy his surprise. "here we are", they stopped in a white door, radish pink printed on the sides.

"open it", yoongi let go of hoseok's grip, as he did what he was being told. Opened the unknown place.

he pushed the door, widening his eye's when he saw lot's and lot's of books he had dreamed off, which was making him teary eyed.

he got inside the room, slowly walking to it's pastel flooring.

"do you like it?", yoongi asked. holding hoseok's arms from his back and caressing it. Smelling his fragrance.

"i-...l-loved it", hoseok said leaning against yoongi's chest, silently crying.

"i knew you do", he said walking over in front of hoseok, seeing that his already crying.

"h-how?"

"I'm the king, all of this things here in the village. I designed it", yoongi said proud and confident, now holding hoseok's hands. Touring him in the huge capacity of the room.

"really?"

"yes, and this whole book store..it's for you", yoongi had to stop, staring at his omega's beautiful features just by now.

his glossy eye's, swollen lips and messy hair.

it was just too pretty for him, he deserves alot of things and yoongi will make it a lovely intro for the beginning of his spoilmens.

"i could just kiss you here and then", yoongi said and hoseok smiled. getting closer to his alpha and participating the alpha's desires.

They kissed, moving and on cinc of their lips. Feeling its warm and comfortable que.

Yoongi had hoseok bumped on the back of those head books, wanting to go inside hoseok's mouth.

but hoseok didn't let him, so yoongi had no other choice, he squished hoseok's but cheek earning a moan and getting inside hoseok's free mouth.

hoseok fight yoongi's dominance, but in fact of being a little figure he lost.

hoseok had to pull away, catching his breath looking as if he was getting sort of crazy for the alpha's dominant self.

"h-how did you design this yourself?", hoseok spoke, yoongi just chuckled capturing hoseok's lips once again.

after pulling away from hoseok's lips, answering his question. "jungkook helped me of course, but he just titled those worker's and me being so professional, I gave them designs.", yoongi said with that hoseok hugged him tight.

"thank you"

"no problem"

"one last thing, how did you know that I love reading?"

"jimin told taehyung, then taehyung told me", yoongi said walking nowhere, hoseok was just following. "oh, am.."

"amm?"

"I missed my freind"

"do you want to visit him?"

"and where is that?"

"you'll know, but before that explore you're own book room"

"sure!"
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 16.9K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
69.7K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
229K 11.4K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...