Marrying You | Huang Renjun ร—...

Par QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... Plus

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
โ€ขProblems (part one)โ€ข
Problems (Part Two)
เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…
35
.
2k reads-

29

431 9 1
Par QisyaHusna

About the girls just now just ended. Mr.Lee didn't got lied and the three of them gets out by a staff. Now they are starting to change into Hana's dad outfits. All of them are off to the changing room.

Hana: Wah, his clothes are not bad. I should have it at home.

....

Photographer: OK! nice..nice..now i want only the two couple.

Mr.Zhong: ah yes, Hana and Renjun.

Staff gives them a couple outfits for it. Renjun and Hana eye's are wide open. This is their first time wearing it.

When the two them are started on modeling, they have a permanent model style that made from the photographer. Simple for a duo.

"1.2.3!"
The photographer said.

....

Photographing is done! Models are exhausted.

Mr.Zhong: Thank you guys!

7Dream: Its nothing!

Hana that is sitting with Renjun on a sofa facing his friends.

Hana: Appa, when are you putting the posters?

Mr.Zhong: Well i think is tomorrow. staffs are going to put it around the empty hall walls.

The 8 of them nodded.

.....

Next Day••

It was an early beautiful morning. Theres no poster yet at the college hall. That's great for Hana, she promised herself before going to college that she want to help putting the poster.

When Hana arrives, she right away goes to the principal's room.

Hana: Hello sir. I know is weird to come here in at this timing but i want to ask.

Mr.Lee: Yes Hana? Need anything?

Hana: Can i help to put the poster?

Mr.Lee: You must be tired being the model, now you want to help again?

Hana: Yes..

Mr.Lee: It will be exhausted Hana.

Hana: But im good.

Mr.Lee: Its your choice. You really want to help?

Hana: Yes sir. I heard there is a new girl. I could show her around.

Mr.Lee: ok then. You can. The poster is there. And i will tell that you are going to tour her around.

Hana: Ok sir. Thank you.

....

Mr.Lee agreed to Hana's permission. So, she puts her bag at her locker first before starting to put the poster.

Hana: Ok lets put alot of poster while waiting for her.

She started to put it. Nobody, not even a single human is here yet but only Hana and teachers.

.....

After 3-5 minutes, staffs are getting in with poster on their hands to help Hana. They greet each other with a soft smile and their
hello(s).

.....

Hana have done helping. Staffs saying thank you to her. She goes to her class, studying for a while.

When she was about to take her book, there is a knock at the door. It was the new girl named Kang Miju.

Miju: Annyeonghaseyo..are you, Hana..?

She ask nicely. Hana went to the door with a pretty smile of her.

Hana: Yes! Im Zhong Hana, and you're...

Miju: Miju, Kang Miju.

They did a handshake before Hana let her in to the class and have a talk before touring her around.

Hana: So, can i ask why did you change college?

Miju: My parents move our house somewhere near here. If i stayed at my old college, it will be too far away.

Hana: Ooh..You want to start?

Miju: Yes if you are ready.

Hana bring her around the place. She said about the rules, things that can't do here and etc.

....

After about an hour it ended like a blink. Hana bring Miju to her locker.

Hana: This is my locker, and there's yours.

She points.

Miju: Thank you for helping. You are very kind.

Hana: Its my job.

After half an hour, people are started to get in college. They are surprised and kinda shock what are they seeing. Is a poster of them modeling Ofcourse.

"Wow, they are modeling?"

"Why is she so pretty"

"OMG- 7DREAM! so handsome~"

Crowdness near the poster. And finally, 7Dream arrive. People around are screaming loud af.

....

Recession••

Hana was eating alone, again. Minha and Ara are with their boyfriends.

When Hana was just eating her sausage while looking what are humans doing, she suddenly saw Miju-eating alone. With her confidence, Hana goes to Miju and sit with her on the same table.

Hana: Hello!

Miju: Oh hi!

Hana: Since this is your day one, no friends yet, why don't you be my friend.

Miju: Really? Can i?

Hana: Yes.

Miju thanked her and really appreciate her offer. Two of the girls are talking about each other. How was your parents? Do you have siblings? Have any boyfriend? And more questions they did. It was all fun until a guy came. Renjun.

Renjun: Miju..?

Miju: Omg- Renjun? What are you doing here Rabbit!

She pats his hair. Renjun joined the two sitting.

Uh-the fuck is going on Hana thought.

Hana: You guys know each other?

Renjun: Yes we do-

Miju: We are childhood friends!

Hana just nodded, she is just like speechless and have nothing to say.

Miju: When he is small that time, he is the person who gets mad easily. Like-

Renjun: Shut up Mimi.

Miju: Wah, you still remember my nickname that you stupidly made! Im proud of my boy.

She kept touching him or hitting him excitedly. Yeah, maybe she was too excited since it has been a long time that they didn't met.

Hana- why are you not talking! Yeah maybe nevermind, i shouldn't talk. It will make them more awkward. Hana thought.

Miju: And Hana,

Hana: O-oh yes?

Miju: How do you know my rabbit?

Hana: Rabbit..?

Miju: I meant Renjun.

Hana: Oh..uh, we are..

Frick, should i say it? No, maybe not, but i maybe should. AGHHHHH

Hana: Married.

Seoyeon: M-married? W-when..?

She felt kinda down.

Hana: No no not like realllll marriage. Its uh like force.

She talk with her hands. Its like a habit of Hana's.

Seoyeon: Oh..ok!

She looks like have a crush on Renjun. So obvious.

Hana: I-Im going to the classroom early to study for awhile. You guys have a talk..

She laughs nervously and leave.

Renjun: So...

....

Before going home••
(Hana is at school, she came home late because of studying. Now she is waiting for her driver to come)

Hana was sitting alone waiting and sitting on a bench while wearing her headphone.

In a sudden, her three enemies comes near to Hana. Hwayong and Haewon holds both of Hana's arms. Hana curse and dont even know what is going on. Aera didn't care and just bring her at the back of school. They put Hana down harshly on the floor.

Hana: The fuck.

She whispered.

Aera: Well...we have a plan later, it will become worst! Start from now, i will bring you here and kick your ass up. Lucky for you I'll do it when im free.

She rolled her eye.

Haewon: lets just do it maybe if we have a mood.

Hwayong: Yeah.

....

About weeks and days, Hana got bullied mostly after school. She is now often using her hoodie to cover all of the bruises.

Hana was at her house chilling at the living room. When Renjun was going to the door, Hana ask him where does he want to go.

Hana: Where you going.

Renjun: Eat outside.

Hana: With?

Renjun: Why do you care.

Hana: Im just asking.

Renjun: With the 7D members.

Hana hums as a reply. Renjun left the house when he is done wearing his shoe.

After 30 minutes, Hana was was bored and had an idea to talk with his bro.

Chenle my Dolphin ‹3
Online

You: Yah, leleeee.

Chenle: what

You: what are you eating with the boys?

Chenle: wdym

You: Dont lie bro- Renjun said that he is going to hangout with you guys
You: 7D members i meant.

Chenle: uh- i dont think you hear it right coz im at home right now

You: oh. Yeah i think i misheard. Hehe sry bye gtg
Seen

What.. is he lying..or i misheard..
Hana thought

She was about to put her phone down but there was a notification that caught her attention.

Message from 'Crackheads'
Ara ara: guys i have something to tell

Hana was curious on what was Ara talking about. She press the message and started to reply.

Crackheads
All online

Ara ara: guys i have something to tell

You: wut is it

Ara ara: IM NOT SINGLE ANYMORE BIJ!!

Minha: wait, wdym

You: Omg- You and Chenle are-
OMG REALLY?😀

Ara ara: YES

Minha: CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎉

....

"Im home"

Hana heard Renjun said from the door. She is cooking for dinner at the kitchen.

Hana: Renjun, come here.

He goes to the kitchen.

Hana: Why did you lie.

Renjun: What

Hana: Well i know you are not going out with the boys. And your outfits are even smells like meat.

Renjun: Cause we are eating meet.

Hana: We? Who is that 'we'

Renjun: Shut your damn mouth. Im going to change. Mind your own business.

He went to their room.

Hana: seems like im eating this alone.

....

It was Holiday, Hana was bored doing the same thing and thought of hanging out with her bestfriends but the two of them were busy. Ara was with his boyfriend, Minha was having a family issues.

Hana was just sitting on her bean bag at her big living room. Renjun walk past by her to the kitchen.

Hana: Renjun, lets go outttttt. Im hecking bored staying alone~ lets go hangout for a while.

Renjun: Im going to meet someone.

Again.

Hana: Oh..ok, h-have fun..!

He leaves.

Man..he always meet someone.

....

Hana have found the person who was hanging out with Renjun almost everyday. It was Miju. Is really obvious. She felt kinda lonely these days. Her friends have their boyfriend to hang out.

Hana have a husband that not really care for her. Maybe its just an 'arrange'. Not for Hana. It felt like it was real. She have conform to herself that she have a feeling, for him.

....

Day by day, Hana's body was getting worst by being bullied from the girls. While Renjun was being absolutely happy with his childhood friend. Everyday he went out leaving Hana just to hangout with Miju. Hana tried and tried to hang out with each other atleast one time, but Renjun just wouldn't care for it..

Calling 'Renjun ‹/3'

Hello...?

Yes Hana? What do you need.

My legs are kinda bleeding, can you buy the wound medicine at the-

Hana heard Renjun and Miju laughing happily at the other side of the line-maybe something happened there. It makes Hana hurt. Renjun is not really paying attention to Hana's call.

Wait what do you need again?

You know what, nevermind. Have fun..bye, im hanging up.

Call Over

Her eyes are watery in tears. She felt left behind. Usually, whenever the two went back home, they always maybe study, play games or watching YouTube at the TV. Its like bestfriends. Seems like, not now.

Hana only can get the wounds medicine from his caring brother, Chenle. He comes to Hana's house with the medicine on his hand.

Chenle my Dolphin ‹3

Chenle my dolphin: Where are you? Your house is so big. Dang.

You: shutup. Im at my room, upstairs.
Seen

Her door was knocked.

Hana: Open..!

Chenle gets in with a shock face. He saw Hana with her legs, hands and some place at her face are bleeding. He gets on bed and started to clean it up.

Chenle: yah! Why didn't you said you are 'this' crazy earlier.

Hana: This is normal..

Chenle: Normal? The heck, you're really crazy.

Hana: Ouch. BOY- you better do it slowly.

Chenle: Yes sis..

It was awkward for awhile. Chenle was focusing cleaning up her wounds.

Chenle: did you say you are hurt like this to Renjun?

Hana: I did..

Chenle: Then why did your body are still like this?

Hana: He is just busy.

Chenle: Busy? Busy with what.

To be continued...

(A/N: YEEEET! y'all, i have classes ;-; frick mah stupid life~ kbye- stay safe)

Here is the duo photo:

First pic looks like sunghoon :v

Bonus ‹3 :

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.1K 1K 20
ยฐYou and I ๋‚˜์˜ ๋ฐ”๋‹ค ํฌ๊ทผํ•œ ํ’ˆ I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
286K 8.6K 57
โœ”๏ธ "ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สแดแดœส€s, ษช ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดสsแด‡สŸา“." โ˜† แดแด€สแด€ สœแด€s แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ สœแดแดแด‡ า“แดส€ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sษชแด›ส. ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ sสœส แด‹ษชแด…, ษชแด› แดกแด€sษด'แด› ษชษด สœ...
769K 25.3K 67
๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ. ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข. School A/U: "You go, I'll go" "I got you, you got me" ~ The new r...
6.1K 144 28
"they are forced to marry eachother" let's join in their journey of love well actually its my first book and English is not my first language so if...