š‹šØš„š„š¢š©šØš© || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

ā”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤š¢š§š  šœššš«šž š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® ššØ šØš« ššš§š²š­š”š¢š§š , ššš¬ š„šØļæ½... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
šæš‘œš‘™š‘™š‘–š‘š‘œš‘

Eight

3.7K 153 155
By fantasialastrange

It's been two years since I met Shinichiro and his gang. I grew closer to them specially to Shin. I was cooking in their kitchen when I feel someone snake an arms to my waist, without even looking I can sense that it is him.

"What you cooking??" He ask as his chin is resting on my shoulder, I hum and show the pan to him.

"Steak, I learn it to Mr. Peter so I'm trying to cook for the gang."

I feel him nodding still hugging me, I smile and turn to him a bit.

"Move Shin, wait in the dining table please?"

I ask but he's busy smelling my shoulder, he snarl a bit yet do what I ask for and he literally wait in the dining table with his elbow up on the table and chin on his hands he watched me.

I giggled before I flip the beef and put the sauce after a minutes of preparing.

I scoop a small portion to taste it when I remember I have an audience that's watching me.

I walk to Shin and carefully blow the spoon and extend it to him, he open his mouth while looking at me as I watched his expression.

"How's the taste?" He licked his lips before he smile.

"Is that really your first time?" He ask with an amuse expression, I rolled my eyes and poke his forehead.

"Yes it is, so don't sugarcoat me mister" I hissed but he just laugh before pulling me to a hug I comb his hair gently as I wait for the answer.

"It taste so good, so I'm sure they'll like it." He said after he released his hug.

We ready the dining table and called for the three, Benkei and Omi appear as they have a beam expression.

"You cook for us?" Omi ask as his sit on his place.

"Are you a Samaritan?" Benkrei blurted out and get the placemats.

I just laugh and walk to the bathroom to wash up, yet when I'm about to turn I suddenly bump to someone making the two of us too fall because of the strong impact, but before I could tumble to the ground someone catch me quickly holding my wrist firmly and supporting my waist.

Instinctively I grab the nape of the man that catch me and that's when I saw who he is. Waka.

We stared for a moment as I was heavily breathing because of the sudden adrenaline rush, he kept staring until he slowly lift me still supporting my waist.

After I composed myself I smile to him.

"Nice catch Waka!" And tap his shoulder before entering the comfort room.

Damn that was close.

After a minute inside the comfort room I get back to the dining room. 'They wait for me.'

I smile looking at how the four gentlemen sit there while waiting for me and not touching their foods.

"Let's eat??" I ask and sit beside Shin, I don't even know how we end up in this sitting arrangement in the first place, in front of me Is Waka who's now eating.

"This is so good Nilla!" Omi plaudits while eating and smiling so as Benkei.

"You really are Black Dragon's angel Nilla!" Benkei added I smile and let them enjoy the food that I make just for them.

Out of nowhere I stare at Waka while we're all eating.

Well I look at him sometimes when we're all eating together but now I'm literally staring at him that he actually sense it.

He stared back to me before I divert my gaze to my food and continue eating.

"Shin will have a meeting later." Omi said still eating.

"Will be needing your presence their." Benkei added as he stare to Shin who's eating silently, he stop and look at them.

"I know make sure that all our men will be there." They nod as Shin gave his command to them and continue eating.

"Yes President." They said in union.

"Can I come??" I ask although it's not my first time coming to their meeting place I still want to get permission 'cause I'm not a member of their gang.

"Of course you can, you're not an outsider after all."

Shin said and the others agree.

I smile and say my thanks.

Since I'm the one who cook they task Waka to wash the dishes since his the last who sit on his place earlier and I don't even know how that rule suppose to work.

I help to clean the table since the other three gentlemen have something to do.

Holding the five plates, I watch Waka as he wear the white floral apron that we have.

Staying to their place for the long time I made a habit of buying some feminine things that they don't mind at all.

Like the hanging paints that I design to their clean minimalist wall, some vases that I weekly change the flowers as it withers, mirrors on their walls for some minimalist and modest aura seeing how the walls are well painted in clean white that It literally looks nice all together and many more.

Returning my gaze to Waka who's now holding the sponge and waiting for the plates.

I place the dishes beside him and take the clean rag to rinse the table after I'm done I walk back to Waka.

It feels like that we're sensing each others presence as I look at him, he stare back again stopping what he's doing something.

"Do you need something?" Leaning closer as he ask me I shake my head, his bored eyes graze.

Yeah why do I keep looking at him? I just smile.

"Nothing, you look nice doing house hold chores." Wait why did I say that?? Did my mind just speak impulsively?

I press my lips together as I can feel how embarrassing it is.

"Ha..." I look at him, he have this wicked expression with him.

He lean closer until his lips is near my ear.

"You...little.... Playgirl."

He whispered with pause and emphasis to me as he bit my earlobe.

I walk backwards with my eyes widening, I slowly touch my earlobe that he bit and look at him.

PLAYGIRL? ME? What does it mean?!

Before I could ask and bomber him he turn his back to me and left me their while staring at his back.

I shrugged and follow him.
"Hey Waka!" I yelled and look for him but his not their it's just Benkei and Omi.

I look around again but his not their how fast is he?!

"Why Nilla?? Waka just left." Omi said who's smoking.

I immediately wag my hand on my face after sniffing his cigarette smoke.

"Nothing I just want to ask something." I answered before I left their place. The heck Waka?

-

After an hour of readying in their hideout we arrived at their meeting place, I hop out to Shin's bike and walked around.

It's extra cold and windy tonight, the wind whips around the corner of trees together with it's leaves I look back to Shin and the other two behind him.

Roaming the whole place with my teak wood eye color I can assure that the four men, oh now I found Wakasa that dimwit.

Standing beside Benkei and Omi they all stood behind Shinichiro as they gather to their place.

'He's shining brightly.' I remember that Shin is the leader of one of the big gangs in the city.

He's not just someone or no one, anyone who knows him respect him a lot even with that weird hair style and weak fighting skills everyone admired him so as me.

As the three division captains walk behind Shin they immediately attract the crowd of wild men that they lead, within a split of second the chaos crowd become silent as if it's their own instinct to behave naturally when the four men is around.

Shin stand before the crowd together with his foremen.

I got bored on their meeting since I have nothing to do with it so after admiring Shin's authority I start roaming the place again.

It's a habit of mine to walk around this open space with a lot of trees and some light pole in it's side.

I start singing lightly as I can't stand the silent in my surroundings though it's kinda windy and airy tonight.

"But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold

Someone to give me the jacket when it's cold

Got that young love even when we're old

Yeah, sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand

Pick me up, pull me close, be my man
I will love you till the end~~."

I start swinging my body lightly together with the wind and let my hair flow freely.

"Hmmn~ So if you're out there, I swear to be good to you

But I'm done lookin' for my future someone

'Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now

Dear no one, this is your love song
Ooh oh oh~"

I continue to sway and pirouette just before sensing that someone is watching me.

An irk form in my forehead as I didn't recognize that presence, slowly I made my way to the back of the tree where I feel someone's existence.

I stare at her for a moment until she turn her figure to me.

Brown mid length hair, Small face, small nose, big green eyes with long lashes and thin lips.

What a beauty.

I smile and tilt my head.

"Who are you darling?" I ask sweetly for her not to be scared and wary to me.

She fidget her hands while biting her lips.

"I-uhmn looking.. for Shin-kun uhmn do you know him?"

She ask I just nod and left her there.

'Shin-kun Who is she?'

Mind wondering as I left her I walk back to Shin without thinking, the meeting probably end by now.

That's when I saw him sitting in the small shrine while smoking, Sighting I pull his cigarette out of his mouth, he look at me with brows curled.

I flump beside him and sit the way he sit. Legs stretched while crossing, arms on behind and palms touching the ground to support his back.

I look at the sky and let the wind devour our atmosphere.

Till I can't tolerate the silence.

"Shin... what'll you do if I suddenly disappear?"

I ask out of nowhere since our silent is killing and intolerable now.

It's just us on the shrine, his gang members are having a good time to god know where they are.

Looking at me oddly he sight and pat my head.

"As if I'll let you disappear on my sight Elle."

Averting my gaze to the grass in front of me, I smile and put my arms on my knees, hugging it just to hide my smile. Damn, this is dangerous.

Super dangerous.

I can feel my heart losing its control on how to pump properly.

"Really??"

Tapping my fingertips on my knees I look back at him.

"Hmmn."

He hum before standing up and offer his hand.

"Why would I let you disappear? When I already found my home."

Smiling, he pulled me into his arms and put his free hand to my face before planting a kiss on my temple.

I smile before hugging him back.

"Shin-kun?" A soft voice suddenly broke our hug, Shin release his embrace to me and look at the girl.

Oh she's the one that I met earlier.

"Natalie??"

Shin ask with a smile on his face, oddly it feels like I didn't see that kind of smile to his face before.

The girl smile and wave at him.

Shin's about to walk towards her but out of my intuition I suddenly hold his wrist, he stop and look at me and my hands.

'Don't...' I want to say but I just smile and release my grasp to him.

"Oh shoot I forgot what I have to say." I said with a laugh and whistle for my sudden action.

He just smile and join the girl, I watch how the girl snake her arms around Shin's forearm.

"I'm here Shin-kun! You told me to be here right?" She ask sweetly and Shin just nod while patting her head.

I gulp and look away.

"C'mon let me introduce you to others since it's a promise."

Shin said with a laugh before walking away with.

"Jealous?" I look lazily to the man beside me who's eating a lollipop again.

I sigh and look to the two again.

"You know her?"

They're quite close ha? I muttered as the both of them are laughing now while talking to Benkei and Omi.

"Who knows?" He answered wearied making me frown out of annoyance because of the two people in front of me.

I pull Waka's lollipop out of his mouth and eat it. He look surprise with my action but I just rolled my eyes.

"This is for biting my earlobe earlier hmp." I said before I saw Shin and that girl walking towards us again, still clinging on Shin arms they approach us.

What's with the clingy gesture?

"Waka!" Shin called for him before they're finally standing in front of us.

"Meet Natalie, Natalie meet Wakasa Imaushi one of the founder of Black Dragon and my special attack unit Captain."

Shin introduce with a smile, Natalie offer her hands to Waka but Waka just stare at her.

"Hi! I'm Natalie Sallow! Nice to meet you." She said with such cheerful tone but Waka just stare at her hands making me pout and smile.

He did the same to me before but looking at it now it's like he doesn't have any plan on accepting the lady's hand, that's when I nudge him. His gaze averted to me.

No he's staring at me for I don't know how long, he smirk before accepting the lady's hand.

"Imaushi." He said, oh he want to be on last name basis?

Natalie nod and smile before they walk away again.

I clench the barrier beside me as I watch them walk away.

He didn't even bother to introduce.

--
Eighth :DDD

NILLA TO SHIN: YOU BETRAY ME~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
192K 10.1K 44
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ š¢'š š©ššš¬š¬ š®š© šš šŸš«šžšž š­š«š¢š© š­šØ š¢š­ššš„š²? š¢ š„š¢š­šžš«ššš„š„š² š¤šžšžš© š¦š² š©ššš¬š¬š©šØš«š­ š¢š§ š¦š² ļæ½...