โ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By _Alixxandra_

"๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎn't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Twenty-one

1.4K 76 29
By _Alixxandra_

[ Tzar ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

THE RIDE WAS ENGULFED with comforting silence. Both didn't mind each others presence.

"How's life going?" The man or Heroux, she mentioned. Asked, hoping that the conversation would go on but..

"It's fine~" was all she answered and went silent mode. He sighed in defeat and just shut his mouth.

(Name) noticed this and giggled to herself in which it didn't came unheared by Heroux. He looked at the young raven haired lady that was beside him.

"The fuck you giggling for you brat?" He spatted looking back out of the window.

"Its kind of new to me that you're the one initiating a conversation, though normally it would be me." Looking at him who still had his eye fixated on the road and buildings that passes by.

She sighed and also looked outside from her window "What were you doing in Russia by the way?"

"Its kind of confidential, even Tzar told me not to tell you." He said.

She hummed and nod in response. Though she was wondering why, that even Tzar himself told Heroux not to tell her. Was it also connected to the event that happened the past decade? Or was it because of her—

"Anyways, we're here." Heroux announced as he got out from the car. One of the butlers of the house opened the door for her. She thanked him as he bowed.

Now walking inside the oh-so-very-familiar place. The place where she spent most of her time pulling pranks on Tzar and to the maids and butlers, even the guards. Everything was all fun and games until that day came.

"He's inside his office, doing paperwork." One of the higher ranking butlers said as he guided the young lady up stairs.

"Really? He's really doing paperworks?" She looked at the butler —who took care of her when she was a little brat. Up until now, still a brat— in disbelief "Thats new.."

They then proceeded to climb up with Heroux following behind the young lady. He was all smiley and had an aura of bliss surrounding.

Whatever made him feel that way or even act that way, made her wanna puke but at the same time she felt scared. There starts a chaos when he started acting like that. She took note of it a few years back.

"We're here.." the butler bowed and knocked at the door and opening it after they heard a faint 'come in'.

"Thanks, Angello.." she thanked and bowed a little before following Heroux inside.

Once again, the butler —now known as Angello— bowed before leaving and closing the door softly.

"What bring you here, Igarashi?"

The man sitting behind the long dark glass table ask. He did not lift his head to glance at Heroux —also known as Igarashi, his true name— nor did he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Sh—"

"Yeah I know, I know— she won't come even if you asked politely. And its clear as day you won't do such thing in front of her, like beg and plead."

He cut him off still reading the newspaper. Igarashi just sighed and looked at (Name) beside him who smirked and went to sit comfortably on one of the black velvet couch.

"Tzar, you didn't let me finish." he said as he walked in fron tof the desk and grabbed the newspaper, bringing it down to see a pissed looking dark haired man glaring at him straight in the eyes.

Igarashi playfully lifted his arms and surrendered. The man who Igarashi was calling as Tzar, clisked his tongue in annoyance and rubbed his temples.

"I texted you to come here and bring her home and you told me she ran away the moment she saw you." Tzar said.

(Name) raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Igarashi. It was true, she was about to flee until he took hold of her.

Looking at the man on the desked who let out a stressful sigh leaned on his swivel chai with his eyes closed. She smirked.

"Oh really? Why did you lie, Heroux?" she said while crossing her legs and leaned her back on the couch, smirking.

Tzar, quickly opened his eyes by the moment he heared the very familiar voice. His eyes travelled the office until it landed on the raven haired female, sitting comfortably on the couch. Without a second thought, he dashed from his seat and went to pick up and hug the said girl.

"Yeah I know you missed me but— BITCH YOU'RE KILLING ME!!"

*SMACK*

He quickly let her go as he rubbed the smoking red bump on his head.

"You don't have to hit me that hard!" He whined.

"You were squeezing my life away you damn old geezer!" she spatted.

"Hey! Atleast I don't look like an old geezer!!" He spatted back.

"But it doesn't change the fact that you're old!!"

"You take that back!!"

"No!!"

They threw insults at each other nonstop. Igarashi was just there, enjoying the scene before him. A Tiger and a Lion both roaring at each other.

It finally came to stop for after an hour. They were panting and was slumped down the couches. Igarashi was casually sipping his tea and smiled at the both of them.

"Should it be time to be discussing about something?" He looked at Tzar "Now that m'lady is here."

(name) squint his brows as she looked at the old man in fron of her. She sat back straight as she noticed Tzar walked back to his desk and pulled a folder then walked back. Placing the folder in the coffee table in between them.

"What's this?" she asked taking the folder into her hands and opening it.

As soon as she opened the folder, her eyes widen at the contents. She looked at the both men who held serious expressions.

"When did you get this? From whom? Tell me."

"Relax, (Name). We've already tracked their whereabouts. Vista and Keish are handling it." Igarashi spoke in a calm manner as he took another sip of his tea.

"How long have they been handling this?" She asked, looking at the paper she had in her hands.

"A couple months.." Tzar said, looking at the raven haired gurl beside him who was focused on the sheet of paper.

She came remember the day when Vista and Keish came to get her home and she did not come. They were busy as hell but chose to come and get me, knowing its pointless.

"Anyways.." Igarashi trailed and looked (Name) in the eye "I have bought a mansion beside that place, so you don't have to worry."

"What? What place? Why would I worry?" she was confused as hell. Why would he— Igarashi— buy her a whole mansion when he could've just rent a damn apartment thats near the place.

"Yeah I know what your thinking.. about me not renting an apartment but instead I bought you a mansion." Igarashi stated "and.. I WAS THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU!!"

"No bitch! It was me, myself, and I." She said and flipped her hair before grabbing the picture from the coffee table. She squinted her brows and looked more closely.

Wait.. Isn't this guy the one who—

"By the way, (name). How was your new school?" Tzar asked looking at the you female beside him.

"It was fun, I met a bunch of idiots." she chirped and put back what she was holding before looking at Tzar.

They both chatted for a bit, catching up with each others lives as Igarashi just listens and would sometimes comment here and there. The room was filled with laughters and bickers because of the two ravenettes.

It was almost 6pm, Igarashi said he has some business to do and so is (Name). She remembered that they will have a sleep over with the gang.

"Heading out already? Why don't you stay here for the night, (name)?" Tzar looked at her with pleading eyes which had no effect on her.

"Stop with that pleading of yours, it's disgusting.." she held a disgusted face while looking down on him.

Tzar only sighed in defeat and leaned his back on the couch. Igarashi just laughed and bid his goodbye.

"Be careful on your way, princess." He said while puffing smoke. He then smiled at (Name) who also sent him a grin.

"I will, dad." She said before walking out of the huge double doors that was held by the guards on both sides.

_________________
____________
______

I was kinda bored and just wrote what comes to mind and it turned out.... Good?? I dunno, y'all decide.

"Tzar" is not a name, the word "Tzar" came from russia and it means "Emperor"

Tzar
(Means: Emperor)

This is (Name)'s dad

Thats all for today's chapter!! Hoped you liked it!!

THANKYOU FOR VOTING AND READING!!!
I love you guys😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 4.1K 33
โ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โž โž›๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—’๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โž›๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡...
30.9K 786 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
132K 4.6K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
1K 73 41
"Life's a bore if you don't challenge yourself". "I'd guard your backs with my life if I have to". "As long as I'm here, you're unbeatable". "You...