A New Life for Better or Wors...

By LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... More

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
9. Skateboarding's Easy
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
Royalty Kinda Sucks
18. IS THAT A BEE???
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Kill Them? Easy.
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
⊑⟟⋏⏁ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
37. Memori
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

33. Well, Shit.

995 38 170
By LavenderTreeBlossom

A/N AS OF WRITING THIS A/N ITS TEH DAY AFTER LOVEJOY'S NEW EP AND IM FUCKING GLOWING. THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. EYSSSSSSSSSSSS

also in taht picture; the sun <3

TW: Mentions of Alcohol and drinking (mostly just hangovers and a bottle, no illegal drinking.)

Your POV -.- 

You woke up, did the normal thing which was sit outside on the roof for a few minutes or so, Techno coming out and sitting with you, the two of you going downstairs to pure chaos, which was Wilbur simply sitting there with Tommy cussing him out, Tubbo trying on Ranboo's sweaters and stealing them, Tubbo running away from Ranboo as he tried to get his sweater's back, and Phil passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. 

You family was a mess, and it was fine. Because, even though you somehow managed to stay alive on all the crime that you were hiding, you still loved all of them. 

And you weren't going to get fucking messed up with the mafia here, no no no- N o <3

Then, through all the mess and pandemonium that had happened in just a normal morning, there came on a knock on the door.

Everyone froze like a rat civilization getting exposed to the public, human eyes staring down at all of you as Tubbo had one hand on Ranboo's sweater, Ranboo with one hand on the other side of his sweater, Wilbur about to put his hand over Tommy's mouth, and Phil just starting to wake up. 

"Who's gonna answer it?" You asked tentatively, both you and Techno crouching down as if to fight someone.

"PHILLLL-" Ranboo whisper yelled, Phil sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Hm?" Phil answered groggily, putting the bottle down on the table carefully. "Ow. My head hurts."

You could tell Techno had to bite back a snarky comment.

"PEOPLE. AT. THE. FUCKING. DOOR." Wilbur said through gritted teeth, glaring at Phil, daggers coming through to him.

And as Phil processed this new information, a completely different voice spoke up.

"I say we fight against them, I mean it is America right? My brother does 'Manhunts' all the time." The voice of Drista came from the sort of second floor, and there she was, sitting on the railing, checking her fingernails like they were the most important thing.

"I think that's a good idea." Tubbo said, standing up tall and proud.

"I'm- Not even going to ask how you're here, DAD THE FUCKING DOOR." You yelled/whispered at Phil, in which he immediately scrambled off of the couch.

"EITHER OPEN UP OR THE POLICE ARE COMING IN." A loud voice came from the other side of the door, more knocks repeating on the wood surface.

Tommy and Wilbur both hid in their rooms, you and Techno ran upstairs and peeked out of your room, Drista simply stayed where she was, Ranboo disguised himself as a lamp by taking the top of an actual lamp and shoving it on his head, and Tubbo climbed into Ranboo's stolen hoodie, pretending to be a pile of laundry on the floor.

Both of their disguises looked convincing.

Phil straightened up his hair and opened the door, looking like a completely normal citizen.

He had a lot of experience in acting like this.

There were police scattered outside of the house, on the lawn, cars parked out and the sound of a helicopter hovering above the house coming through the roof.

Shit.

You were fucking surrounded.

"Hello!" Phil greeted, smiling at the police people.

"Are you Mr... Minecraft?" The police person, who was an old man in his 40s, asked looking up at Phil.

Dad nodded, acting like everything was fine and as if he was confused.

"How many children do you have living in your house?" The man asked immediately afterwards, Phil responding after waiting for a few seconds so it wasn't suspicious.

"Four kids, five people counting myself." A lie, but it would be fine.

"And you have custody over them?"

"Yes."

"What are their names?" Phil smiled as the man asked the question, and you could already imagine what he was going to do.

You had already planned out everything for I'd the police came to your door ever. The whole family, counting Ranboo, Drista, Tubbo, etc. had all planned it out.

"Technoblade, that's his full name, Wilbur Soot, Tommy Innit, and Y/N Petal." Phil made up a last name for you, since he never really remembered it, and it also wasn't easy to get a set of papers with your full name on it.

So, if Phil even did want to figure out what your last name was, he'd have to go through a shit ton of papers.

"Were they here as of yesterday during the night?" The man asked once again, his iron cold gaze focused on Phil on Phil only, seeming to latch him down to the ground.

Of course he wasn't getting latched down to the ground, as anyone who has interacted with the mafia before you don't get intimidated easily. 

"Yes, they were. We were baking a cake and watching some movies, going over their schoolwork." Phil answered simply, his eyes not leaving the man's face. 

The policeman went silent, his hands twiddling with each other.

Yeah, the guy was going through a midlife crisis.

Finally he spoke up, the sound of the helicopter circling above the house still loud. 

"Alright. We all know this family is trouble, anymore little slip ups and all of you are immediately getting thrown into a jail cell." Oooh, bad police. That is not something you'd say to anyone, especially a family filled with law breakers.

The policeman let his emotions take control of him, oh now that was interesting. 

Phil nodded and slowly shut the door, the noise of the helicopter slowly fading, cars skidding from your house into the main part of the city, everything slowly going back to silence. 

"Everyone to your fucking rooms." Phil said, knowing that we were all hiding. 

Ranboo and Tubbo were still just standing there in the middle of the room. Somehow, they hadn't been spotted, and to be completely honest, it was a bit hard to spot them. Which- Which was concerning. 

Everyone started to get out of their hiding spots, Ranboo taking the lamp head off of his and putting it back in it's place, Tubbo getting up from the floor, hoodie on him and then starting to walk up the stairs, Wilbur simply shutting his door, Tommy opening it to wait for Tubbo, Ranboo, and Drista, and Techno going to get out of your bedroom in order to go back into his own room.

"Except for Ranboo and Y/N." You and Ranboo both froze, giving each other a quick nervous glance.

Throughout the year, getting close to two years now, that you had been at this house and known everyone you had all made up a quick way to communicate with your eyes, even a language that Phil could never seem to understand.

After sharing a look with Ranboo you glanced at Tommy who simply said, "Pfft- fuck you bitch, but seriously good luck, you. are. fucked." 

Then you looked at Wilbur, his eyes saying "Ah. Well, good luck." 

Techno, "You've got a long day ahead of you." 

Tubbo, "I'll see you in hell." 

And Drista, "Thank god it wasn't me-" 

You rolled your eyes at Drista, a small smile getting thrown back at you as you did.

Tubbo and Drista slipped into Tommy's room, and the twins were in their own. 

You walked down the stairs to stand next to Ranboo the two of you looking at Phil. He didn't get angry too much and he was extremely flexible, but he was a father. He was your Dad, and well- There was a bit of actual parenting that he had. 

Silence, a terrible fucking silence, encompassed the room. 

Dust particles landing on the floor seemed to be able to be heard in the silence.

Finally though, Phil spoke up. Honestly something worse than listening to the dust particles.

"Do you have any fucking idea how risky it was to go and basically break into a fucking MOVIE THEATRE?" He asked, you and Ranboo shifting on your feet nervously. 

"I mean-" Phil rubbed his eyes, and you could tell that he had a splitting headache from the hangover. "It's fine and all that, and I have several safe houses, but if I somehow have to pay the maf- Nevermind." He mumbled the last part, looking the two of you in the eyes once more. 

"Just don't fucking- I know that the cameras were off, but if you want to do more shit like this you need better disguises. Ranboo's hair is really fucking distinct, but his mask is good, same with the sunglasses. All of you guys- Just be more careful. I have safehouses, I have friends all around, but we can't do shit like this all the time." You nodded slightly, a pile of guilt filling up in your chest.

"I don't want to use any of the safehouses. I have so much shit here that I want to still go through with all of you guys. Sure, I didn't know when I adopted all of you I'd practically be raising a syndicate, but I guess that's just the people who I'm surrounded by now." 

Ranboo grabbed your hand, rubbing it slightly with his thumb. 

"Just be more careful. I have a bunch of stuff here I still want to go through with you guys, there's a whole piano in the attic. It's really fucking old and I don't know what to do with it. Y/N, you still need to figure out shit and I know that." You froze slightly at that, but honestly I guess you were underestimating Phil.

He can tell a lot of shit from a simple look or two, and of course he'd be able to tell how you seemed to be looking for clues and just- It made sense. 

"I don't know who he is, but if you're sure he's someone in this house or- or some people that we know, then good luck with that. The two of you, just please be more careful." Phil said, and he wasn't staring at the two of you anymore. He was staring behind you, still talking to you, simply just... looking far away. 

"I'm talking to the two of you specifically because I know how much chaos you can cause. Sure, Techno can blow up a whole country in a quick second. Wilbur could do the same, or maybe start a whole nation and then go insane. Tubbo and Tommy can do so much shit, basically they could start a whole crime empire. Drista by herself could make a whole fighting arena." 

Ranboo squeezed your hand, you squeezing back. The two of you were mentally preparing yourself for what Phil was about to say.

"Yes, and they're all dangerous. But you two? Your a duo that scares me especially. The twins are a duo that could take over the whole universe. Tubbo and Tommy are a duo who could easily make a race of rat people. Drista- With anybody she's insane. But they'd all know where to stop. You two would as well, but it'd be a bit harder. I just- You're the two who wouldn't harm a human or a fly, and yet you could kill everything if you both slipped. It's hard to explain, but just-" Phil looked at the two of you, his eyes focusing on both of you. 

He had a fatherly look in his eyes, as well as one filled with slight pain.

"Just please be more careful." 

Then he turned around to go into the kitchen, leaving the two of you standing there. 

You leaned against Ranboo, and he did the same to you. 

Ranboo knew that you had asked the question of if he knew what Phil had said, and he simply said aloud, 

"I have no clue." 

The two of you eventually walked up the stairs and entered your room. 

You walked over to the window, hand still in Ranboo's and opened it, the two of you crawling out of it. 

The sun was still coming up. It was weird that it was, but it was there, still creeping up. 

You shut the window behind the two of you, both of you sitting down on the roof and staring at the sun. You were on the top of the roof, slightly over the tip of it, looking straight into the sunrise. 

"We should really be more careful, shouldn't we?" You said, knowing that Phil was right. 

"Yeah." Ranboo responded, letting you lean against him, putting his arm around your shoulders.

"We really could do so much damage, more than all the others." You muttered, closing your eyes and letting the sound of trees rustling around you encase everything. 

The seasons seemed to pass and go here as quick as the click of a camera taking a photo. 

It was already spring. 

Ranboo didn't respond, simply rubbing your arm. 

"I can help make some costumes or some sort of masks for the two of us." You knew that Phil was mostly just scared because of today. 

But still, he had a good point. You two could still cause chaos with the others, but you had to be more careful. 

The police here still weren't that good, so fun, really chaos, was still easy to find. 

Who knew though. Maybe one day you'd settle down. It wasn't too fun thinking of it, but it had to happen one day. 

Phil just didn't want to lose you two. He didn't want to lose anyone. 

You barely knew about his past, but you could immediately tell that it hurt. 

It hurt like all of yours. Everyone who lived in this house, their past hurt. 

"Alright." Ranboo said carefully, responding to both of your statements. 

You leaned against him more, closing your eyes. 

Maybe you'd sleep, just for now. 

Ranboo let his head fall onto yours, watching the sunrise.

As soon as he was sure you were asleep, he let out a deep breath.

"I know that Tubbo needs to talk to you about something, but I'm scared for how it'll change you. If it's what I think it is, then I'm scared. I'm scared for everyone, but especially you." 

Then he closed his eyes and let himself rest, just for a small amount of time. 

A/N So, there's a little chapter for you all. Sorry that it's short. I really needed to get something out, especially after all this time. 

Thanks for sticking around, all of you. 

I'll see you sometime soon. 

Oh, and for a bit of self promo, I have a twitter account now. I go by the username of @LavTreeBlossom 

Yeah, I dunno what I'll be using with it. Maybe there'll be some updates about chapters. 

And lastly, please go check out a book that I've posted on a separate account. It's a shared account, but it's a book that I think I'm a bit passionate about. I'm really happy with it actually, and I hope that it goes places.

It's on the account PurplePlanetsForLife so... yeah, go check it out? It's a Ranboo fanfic, still platonic, but just check it out. It's called Convergent Boundaries. I'm really happy with the first chapter so far. Please, please just read it. (/nf) 

Have fun reading that, that may be updated more than this book.

Thank you for sticking around, really. It means way too fucking much.

Love you guys /p, and go be yourself. Please. Please, just be yourself. 

Sincerely,

LavenderTreeBlossom 

R nrhh gsrh yllp. R ivzoob wl. R nrhh rg hl nfxs. Tlw, nb digrmt rh mlg sld rg fhvw gl yv. R nrhh mb kzhhrlm uli gsrh yllp. Dsb'w rg szev gl ovzev hl hllm? R'n hliib. (This isn't correct, but it's close enough.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
271K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
68.3K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...