๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
School/job
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

Arguments

2.1K 116 49
By chimmydiorrr

'This is driving me crazy'
Felix thought to himself as he physically banged his head against his school desk.

Getting the attention of Han he asked
"Dude are you good ? You don't normally bang your head against something unless somethings wrong"

"Yea... I just... I want this class to be over with I guess..." Felix lied.

Felix didn't want to over exaggerate his thoughts about what Hyunjin's secret was but how could he not when he was so fucking curious on what is was.

"Dude I know your lying what's wrong" Han said.

"I-...."
Felix already told seungmin about his curiosity and his problem but the way seungmin explained it made it seem like Felix was freaking out for no reason.

But after what he heard in the hallway, his curiosity peeked even more.
"Is Hyunjin hiding something from me ?" Felix managed to ask as he turned his attention to Han.

Han froze.

He knew that Hyunjin was indeed hiding something from Felix, and that he was apart of it too.
'Dammit Hyunjin'
Han mentally cursed himself.

"Why would Hyunjin lie to you or keep a secret from you out of all people" Han responded.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I talked about it with Seungmin today and he said that I was freaking myself out for no reason, I believed it but."

"But what ?" Han said, his heart rate increasing.

"But when I heard him on the phone in the hallway he sounded-" wait- you spied on Hyunjin when he was on the phone ?" Han asked cutting Felix off.

"That's not the point Han, the way he sounded on the call was not the jinnie I know, he was....cold and talked so unormal, and he said he would have the job done after school ? He even mentioned my name saying that Felix is getting suspicious or I can't know about it ? Like does Hyunjin have a secret life I don't know about ?!" Felix said out loud.

Han was stunned His friend slipped up and now his identity is gonna be revealed sooner rather then later by his best friend,
'Who knows what will happen when Felix finds out Hyunjin's true identity'

Han started sweating nervously
"I- I'm pretty sure it's nothing lix, your probably just over exaggerating" Han said as he turned to the front of the class.

"But what if I'm not Han, something is wrong with Hyunjin and I'm going to find out what" Felix said determinedly, if his best friend was in danger...

He would do everything he can to make sure he wasn't.

He was determined.

After Felix turned his attention back to class
Han pulled out his phone to the side and texted Hyunjin

Han
Be careful and cautious around lix from now on

Hyunjin
What do you mean ?

Han
Apparently he heard your phone call in the hallway and said something about you finishing your job after school and saying that Felix was getting suspicious and that he can't know your secret or something

Hyunjin
He heard me on the phone ?! How long was he there for ?!?

Han
How tf am I supposed to know ?!? I wasn't there !! Either way Hyunjin you gotta stop acting weird around lix, remember what the organization does when people get in the way of their assassins minds in their daily life ?especially you since your our best Assassin in our league

Hyunjin
Alright alright I'll be more cautious, I'm still surprised you were able to hide Minho from the organization though

Han
He already knew from the start that something big was apart of my life that wasn't him, so it didn't take that much convincing, to be honest I don't really know how our organization doesn't know that me and him are dating but I'm glad they don't

Hyunjin
I envy you guys so much... I wish lix would be like that with me but I don't even think he sees me like that

Han
Your delusional

Hyunjin
Wha- how ?
Seen

Hyunjin
How am I delusional han ?
Seen

Hyunjin
Han jisung !
Seen

Hyunjin
Oh fuck you !

Han
Love you too bro

Han put his phone back into his pocket and continued off with class.

But Hyunjin just stood still in the middle of the hallway questioning and thinking
'Was he really getting suspicious ? I thought I was going good...
Well minus the fact that I slammed him to the ground and my attitude has been different around him lately...'

Hyunjin mentally banged his head against the locker in regret.
"I fucked up"
He mumbled to himself.

"Shit !" Hyunjin yelled as he kicked the locker.

☠︎︎

"Han are you ok ? You seem on edge...." Felix asked as he was walking through the hallway with Han with his backpack tugging on his shoulder.

"Huh yea I'm fine lix just... just thinking about life I guess" Han said trying to brush off the topic.

"Is it Minho ? Did he do something ? Or say something ?! DID YOU DO SOMETHIN- ?!"
NO !" Felix was rambling but got cut off by han.

"Felix... me and Minho are fine, I'm just thinking about something personal...." Han said.

"Hmm... we'll ok, just... just let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here twin !" Felix said with a smile as he threw his arm over hans shoulder.

Han softly smiled
"Thanks lix, really appreciate it"

The two were interrupted by the bell ring indicating the end of school
(Yes I know the day was fast)
"Welp bye Han I'm gonna go get Hyunjin so we can go see the pups" Felix slipped up.

"Pups ?!? WHAT PUPS"
Han yelled as Felix started running away in the opposite direction of hans.

"Just forget I said anything !" Felix yelled.

Han softly giggled and sighed
"I'm sorry lix..."

☠︎︎

Hyunjin was walking his way to the student council room when he heard a shriek coming from inside.

Knowing Hyunjin he went into panic mode and ran towards the classroom entrance, kicking down the doors he yelled "WHAT HAPPENED ?!?"

Everyone in the room were shocked and stood frozen, Felix and Yeji were in the room playing with the pups until one of the pups had their claw stuck in Yeji hair, pulling if she shrieked.

"Oh- JEEZ HYUNJIN ! You scared the fuck out of us" Yeji breathed

"ME ?! YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME !" Hyunjin yelled back.

As Hyunjin and Yeji started bickering like the Hwang siblings they were supposedly,
Felix looked at the wooden door on the ground behind Hyunjin.
His eyes widened as he stared down at the ground.
'H- how... how did Hyunjin j- just...
What the hell ?!'

"Hyunjin" Felix said sternly giving the pups to Yeji

Hyunjin turned his attention to Felix gulping, Felix never used his stern voice unless it was serious and it scared Hyunjin.

Yeji felt the tense atmosphere "I- I'll just take my leave with the pups, you guys can have the room" she said as she hastily left the classroom with the pups.

As the Yeji was now out of the clear the room fell silent, Hyunjin was now looking at the floor while Felix was giving Hyunjin a questionably stern look.

After a couple of seconds Felix finally fessed up and said "What's going on with you"

"W- What do you mean" Hyunjin said as he started playing with his fingers on the chair.

"Well I dunno jinnie you randomly slam me to the ground, your emotions have been getting more darkened, your hiding shit from me and- YOU JUST- YOU JUST KICKED DOWN A DOOR AND YET YOUR LEG ISN'T LIMPING ?!?" Felix yelled.

"Lix I know-"

"You know" Felix scoffed
"If you know what's going on then why aren't you talking to me about this ?"

"Because-"

"Because what Hyunjin"

"I- I- I can't say lix.... No matter how hard I want to tell you I- I just c- cant..." Hyunjin said in between breaths.

Felix scoffed again
"You can't ? Really ? THATS YOUR EXCUSE ?! HYUNJIN WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE BASICALLY KIDS AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU ?!" Felix yelled again on the verge of crying.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BEST FRIEND ?!? Or do you think that low of me"

"LIX I NEVER SAID THAT I JUST-... I- ITS JUST COMPLICATED !!" Hyunjin yelled back defensively.

Felix scoffed again and wiped his tears
"Yea well when you figure it out let me know, I'll be at Changbin's" Felix said walking past Hyunjin through the classroom entrance.

"Lix..." Hyunjin said as he turned around and saw Felix walking away.

Hyunjin gritted his teeth and threw a chair to the other side of the classroom yelling
"FUCK !"
Throwing papers and pencils in the air.

Yeji peeked her head through the doorway
"Hyunjin ?"

Hyunjin turned his head to Yeji, he had glossy eyes filled with tears and his face was red with regret and sadness.

Breaking Yeji's heart.

She had never seen Hyunjin and Felix get into such a heated argument, and she'd never seen Felix so mad, it was shocking to her.
"Hyunjin it's ok.... I know it's hard... but you had no other choice... it's for his safety" Yeji reassured Hyunjin as she softly patted his back and rubbed circles on his back to calm him down.

And yes....

Yeji was apart of the organization,
But she wasn't a field agent,
She was a hacker who stayed either at headquarters or inside the van or any place where there was a computer and expensive electronics.

She was the smartest in the field and also hyunjins right hand when out there but not always.

"It just hurts lying to him all of the time Yej, all he's ever done was be there for me and help me and care for me and love me like a best friend would and all I do in return is lie to him" Hyunjin broke out.

"Hyunjin, I know it hurts I can relate since I'm with Ryujin, when I tell you that girl is smart and is scaringly curious all the time... she is.
It's honestly very hard to keep the secret from her but I do" Yeji tried reassuring.

Hyunjin hiccuped and wiped his tears away
"Thanks yej but I'm gonna go back home and just go to sleep with the pups"

"Yea about that..."

Hyunjin turned his head to Yeji confused
"Did he- ?"

"Take the pups with him, yes" Yeji said.

Hyunjin sighed "alright... I'm just gonna go home then" Hyunjin said as he started getting up from off the ground and walking towards the classroom entrance.

"Oh before you go, the organization told me to remind you about the your job tonight so don't forget" she said with a wink.

Hyunjin softly smiled
"I won't, but have fun on your date, love you Yej"

"Bye Hyunjin"
Yeji said as she waved goodbye.

☠︎︎

Hyunjin arrived at his and Felix's apartment
He walked in and walked into straight quietness and darkness.

Hyunjin headed inside and turned on the lights which turned on every light in the house.
He looked around and saw nothing, no Felix.

Hyunjin sighed and walked to his couch, he plumped himself on the couch and heavingly sighed.

After thinking to himself he started tearing up
Mumbling to himself repeatedly saying
'I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up'

But everything got interrupted when Hyunjin got a text

Unknown
Your job starts in 1 hour meet at ****

Hyunjin sighed and clicked on the reply button.

Hyunjin
Alright

Hyunjin got up from the couch and went over to his room pulling out his uniform, it was black pants with a white shirt with black gloves  matching it with black shoes.

He walked up to his mirror and tied his hair up in a ponytail, looking to the side of his bed and opening his drawer he pulled out a fake drawer on the bottom of it which introduced a series of weapons, but he pulled out his personal fave.

The knife his parents gotten him when he was training.

Hyunjin looked at himself in the mirror one more time before walking out of his room and heading outside of his apartment heading towards his destination.

With his mind not focused on the goal ahead, he's not ready for what's in store for him.

☠︎︎

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
I've been Tell my myself everyday to update this story and I did little by little but didn't finish it till today and studying for these exams are complicated and hard but hope you enjoyed this <3

And the problem with probably start next chapter or the chapter afterward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.1K 46
๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–ฅฃ๐–กก๐–ฅง๐–คฃ "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
25.6K 1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
34.9K 1K 30
Everyone has a secret they hide. From their family, their friends, their lovers. But what happens when those secrets come out? Will they still like y...
18.3K 717 12
'Hyunjin has always been different in that regard, and Felix is more careful, more mindful around him. As if the stakes are higher. (Felix loves each...