Power to Strive IV

By freetimewriter_

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan The scouts return one last time to watch Season 4. This time with Can... More

The other Side of the Sea
Midnight Train
The Door of Hope
From One Hand to Another
Declaration of War
Assault
Assassin's Bullet
Brave Volunteers
A Sound Argument
Deceiver
Guides
Children of the Forest
Savagery
Sole Salvation
Above and Below
Judgement
Sneak Attack
Two Brothers
Memories of the Future
From You, 2000 Years Ago
Thaw
Sunset
Pride

The War Hammer Titan

29.2K 378 479
By freetimewriter_

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Willy Tybur declared war, Eren spoke to Reiner and killed Willy at the end.

A/N: Please point out the errors if you find some.

|~|

Willy Tybur was talking to his kids. "Well your father needs to get going. Be good kids and listen to your big sister."

"He's the father? I thought they were his siblings." Sasha said slightly confused.

"Yeah, he looks so young." Connie said.

"Where are you going?"

"Bring me something!"

"I wanna go, too!"

"No fair!"

"Let me come with you!"

"Pretty please!" His four little kids yelled.

He frowned at them. "Sorry. I'm afraid not this time." He hugged them tight.

"Huh? How come?"

"It's not fair!"

"Behave, you guys!" their big sister told them. "Don't be selfish! You're making it hard for him!"

Willy placed a hand on her head. "Fine.... Make sure all the kids get along."

She blushed and smiled at him. "Yup! Good luck with your work!"

"Thanks. I think it's time I head out." He stood up and walked away from them.

They waved him goodbye.

"Take care!"

"Bring me something!"

He stopped in front of his wife, who looked sadly at him. "Darling..." Tears were in her eyes.

He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry. Take care of the kids." He walked away and she began to cry.

Historia frowned. 'That poor woman.'

Levi raised an eyebrow. 'I bet they knew, apart from the kids, that Willy wasn't going to survive the announcement'

Willy left the room. "Let's go."

|~|

Willy was in a carriage with Commander Magath.

He looked out of the window. "I suppose, if I'm attacked, it'll be during the speech?"

Levi nodded. 'Just as I expected.'

A few of the others jaws dropped.

"That was planned?!"

"But how knew they, we would attack?"

"Probably, because the ships sent to Paradis didn't came back and the traitors among their military." Armin said.

Erwin nodded. "It was just a matter of time before we would have attacked. The announcement was a good opportunity, and they expected it."

The rest of them nodded in understanding.

"I can't say for sure, but that seems the most likely." Magath answered. "Only then will most of our brass be gathered in one spot. However, it's protocol to make escape plans at the last moment for security. Naturally, VIPs will use carriages."

"Let's sit them at the 'special seats' on the edge. Clump them together as much as possible."

Their eyes widened.

"Oh my..." Petra had a hand covering her mouth.

"They..."

They were lost for words. 'They seated the VIPs to make sure they would die?' They were shocked.

"How awful.." Historia said.

Ymir narrowed her eyes. 'I knew they were cruel, but that? That was heartless.... Send this people to their death's..'

"Are you sure about this?" Magath asked.

"Compared to our predecessors, the Tyburs haven't been playing around. We've been building relations  with the world's elite, improving the reputation of Eldians, and watching Paradis Island's movements. But we should've been our own backyard."

The carriage passed an alley, a person with a hat stood there, reading a newspaper.

"Before we knew it, we had enemies crossing the sea and at our necks. At this point, they might get sliced at any moment."

The person in the alley closed the newspaper and walked away.

'Hm... Suspicious...' Hange thought. 'Could this be someone from us? I don't recognize him... Or could this be a coincidence that the person walked away when the carriage passed him...? No, the TV wouldn't show it if it wasn't important, that I'm sure of.'

"It's the conspirators working with Paradis who I fear the most. We still don't know, our motherland Marley has many enemies. Some, in our own military. We'll smoke them out by lightning a fire under their asses. We can plan for their attack and use it to our advantage. Unless you have a better idea, we proceed as planned." Willy said to Magath.

"Even if they take the bait, we loose way too much." he replied.

"That's what they call it? A bait? All these people are acting as a bait?" Jean was disgusted.

Ymir crossed her arms. 'In the process, many Eldians will be killed, too. The Marleyans will be happy about that...'

"We'll sacrifice incompetent officers. If the enemy's goal is to damage Marley's military, it works perfectly. When you rebuild the military, the party will approve whomever you choose."

"But so many will die." Magath argued.

They didn't expect to hear that sentence from him. Since when did he care about if Eldians would die? Or did he only care about the Non-Eldians?

Willy stood up. "Most of them will be Eldians! They're spawn of the devil! Don't change on me now, Commander Magath. You've sent countless Eldians marching into machine guns and land mines. Why does it matter whether they wear uniforms or not? Just keep doing what you've always done."

"Damn...." Connie muttered.

Sasha nodded while she took a bite from her sandwich.

"But those people didn't do anything..." Historia said frowning.

"They are the descendants from the Eldians who killed so many people. That is enough for them to call you or them a devil." Ymir explained it to her.

"It's still isn't fair..."

Magath closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Let me say one thing: This isn't war. We don't know the enemy, their goal, or how they'll attack. Plus, the venue will be packed with a huge crowd." He looked up at him. "Lord Tybur, I doubt I'll be able to protect you. If we proceed, you will die. They won't pass you up as bait."

Willy sat back down. "Of course. I'm prepared for that. Unless I stand on stage, the world will not take notice. The military, newspapers, and ambassadors won't gather in one place. Above all, the Eldians of the internment zone and. I must be tragic victims. Victims of an 'unforseen attack'. If I am the sole survivor, the world will not become our ally."

Magath closed his eyes again. He offered his hand to Willy. "There's no doubt that Eldians are spawn of the devil. And there's no doubt that we are devils ourselves."

Willy took his hand and they shook hands.

|~|

Willy's dead body fell into the mouth of Eren's Titan and he gulped him down. Then he turned around to the crowd,who watched him with shock and fear in their eyes.

Willy's blood trailed down the side of Eren's mouth and his green eye piercing down at the crowd. His other eye was white and not green anymore.

"Whoah, Whoah!! Pause!!" Hange yelled.

Erwin pressed the pause button.

Hange's eyes were wide. "Eren.... Your Titan's eye....is white..."

"But why?!" Eren was confused.

Hange went in front of the TV and to Levi's relief didn't touch the screen.

"This is weird." Sasha said and shared a look with Connie.

"Ymir, do you have any idea, what this could mean?" Historia asked her.

Ymir shook her head. "No, I don't have any idea."

Hange went back to her seat, muttering to herself.

Jean meanwhile watched Candy closely, he hoped that she would explain something or her expression would get something away. But nothing. She had a straight face and avoided their eyes.

Mikasa was worried what this could mean and hoped that it wasn't a sign that Eren would do more terrible things in the future episodes. She sighed and hid her face in her scarf.

Erwin turned to Hange. "Hange, you ready to continue?"

"Hmm?" she looked confused for a moment. She was in a deep thought before Erwin spoke to her.

"Yeah, you can continue." she said.

He nodded and pressed play.

The people in the crowd began screaming and started running for their lives. Several bodies were laying on the ground while some people's body parts were crushed underneath the rubble.

Eren felt sick. 'All these people.... are dead because of me...' He clenched his fists. 'What have I become?'

Eren watched them ran before he slowly turned his head over to the Marleyan military. Everyone except the General was stuck in their spots to fear bubbling within them. He ran over to them which finally made the soldiers move and try to hurry out of the bleachers. The General just stared at the Titan approaching, already accepting his fate as Eren body slammed the bleachers.

Candy tried very hard not to laugh. It wasn't funny that they died, she thought the way he slammed down on them was hilarious. She bit her tongue, as a thought came to her. 'Bodyslam!' She pressed her lips together.

Armin noticed her behavior and frowned at her. "Candy, are you alright?"

She looked at him and rubbed sheepishly her neck. "Oh, yeah. I'm alright. I was just thinking. Nothing to worry about."

They looked at her questionably, they didn't believe her but let it go.

Gabi laid on the ground, groaning and wincing while Colt quickly came over and helped them.

"Get up, Gabi! Udo!" Colt pulled Gabi by the back collar of her jacket while holding Udo's arm.
"Stand up! Hurry!"

Opening her eyes, Gabi looked around her surroundings before looking behind her. "Zofia?" she said slowly and her eyes widened when she saw her friend's half-body crushed under the rubble. The only thing that was shown were her legs.

Some gasped.

Petra and Historia had tears in their eyes.

"Zofia..."

Eren paled at the sight of her. He killed her. A child, and probably many more.

Mikasa placed a hand on his shoulder and comforted him.

Udo began to stir and followed her gaze while Eren had began punching and slamming his fists down on the bleachers, killing every single soldier in his sight.

'I look like a real monster.' Eren thought, he wanted to know why he was doing this. There must be a reason for his behavior and he hoped he'll know the reason soon.

The others didn't speak, they didn't know what to say.

Udo's eyes widened when he saw what happened to Zofia. "Zofia!" he screamed, his hand reaching out to her as he tried to pull himself away from Colt's grasp.

"Udo, don't!"

He slapped his hand away and rushed over to her. "Zofia!" he screamed again, he looked at her legs before he looked at the rubble and then tried to push it off. "Hurry! We gotta help lift this!" He shouted at them until suddenly, citizens who were running by bumped into Udo and he fell to the ground.

"Udo!" Colt screamed, holding Gabi close as he tried reaching out to him, but a citizen bumped harshly into his shoulder and knocked him and Gabi to the ground. Colt quickly brought Gabi back to him and used the giant rock as a safe point. Their pupils shrinked as citizens continued to run and screamed in fear. They watched as Udo got trampled and kicked on.

"Not him, too!"

"Come on, stand up!"

"He can't, he's busy being kicked, you idiot!"

"I know!"

"Can't they look where are they going?!"

Erwin sighed. "It's too much chaos. The people are too terrified to look where they are going."

'It's like the fall of Wall Maria all over again except there are no Titans eating humans.' Ymir thought grimly.

'What's going on in your head, Eren?' Armin thought sadly as he watched the screen. 'What are thinking, while you are killing all these people?'

Gabi let out a blood-curdling scream while Eren's Titan continued punching down on the bleachers.

At the broken theater, Lara Tybur watched Eren while holding her side. Blood trailed down her head as she was breathing heavily.
"Brother.... You fulfilled the Tybur's duty admirably." Then she started to transform,as the electric field had appeared around her.

Hange's eyes widened. 'So it was her! She looked like a maid and not like a family member.' Then she began to grin widely and held her pen ready to sketch. "I can't wait to see the War Hammer Titan." She bounced up and down in her seat, much to Levi's dismay.

"I wonder what he look like." Sasha wondered.

"Me too." Connie nodded.

"Let's just hope Eren can beat him." Ymir said.

They nodded.

Eren noticed the light coming from her and stopped his attacks immediately and looked over his shoulder to see her transform into the War Hammer Titan.

She was almost completely done with her transformation until Eren rushed in and sent a heavy punch across her face.

Candy snorted loudly and laughed.

They looked at her questionably. She stopped laughing when she saw them looking at her. She cleared her throat embarrassed. "Sorry, but that came out of nowhere. You can't tell me that you didn't find it funny."

Sasha and Connie shared a look. "A little." Connie answered for them. Sasha giggled a little.

Ymir had a smirk on her face.

He let out another roar as the War Hammer Titan fell to the ground from the impact. He then hardened his fists as he went to punch down on the Titan.

From the rooftop, Magath, Koslow and many soldiers were watching the scene unfold as everyone's jaws, except Magath, dropped at the sight.

"Commander! The War Hammer Titan is getting wrecked!" Koslow yelled and the soldiers started screaming.

"Commander! The Warriors are missing!"

"Captain Calvi and the brass are dead!"

"We should check for survivors!"

"It's dangerous here!"

"We need orders!"

"Commander!"

"Is anyone else reminded of the scene in Season 1, in the forest where Annie chased the Levi Squad? Or is ist just me?" Jean asked.

"No, me too." Sasha said.

Petra smiled a little. After the episodes she will spend more time with them. She missed them, sounds a bit silly but it felt like years since she saw them.

Magath simply ignored their pleas as he aimed his gun at Eren, closed one eye to get a better angle, then he pulled the trigger and a shot was heard. The soldiers stared confused at him. "Commander?"

He lowered his gun and stated firmly. "It's a useless plink, but this signals the beginning of Marley's counterattack. To think they'd make such a great entrance. What's more, it looks to be the usurper of the Founding Titan - the Attack Titan. Eren Yeager had come in person!"

The soldiers all look at each other as Magath adjusted his helmet and narrowed his gaze. "Save us a trip to the island. Get in position! Prepare for battle!" The soldiers took out their guns as Magath held his arm out to them. They all nodded and replied. "Yes, sir!"

Eren was still punching the head of the War Hammer Titan. It's head was smashed in and one eyeball had fallen out of the socket. She slightly raised her head, a flash glinting in her right eye and suddenly a big spike crystal formed from the ground and pierced through Eren's torso. He ascended with it as his blood trailed down the spike and caused more rubble to fly out of the theater zone.

They gasped.

"Eren!"

"Oh shit!"

"Oh my god!" Hange screamed and sketched wildly. "That is awesome! Look at these powers!"

"How did she do that?"

"How can Eren beat her?"

The rubble crushed down on the citizens as they continued their screaming and running.

Eren struggled a bit to pull himself out of the spike crystal, before he stopped and looked down at the War Hammer Titan, who stood up with steam emitting from her face.

The soldiers and Magath watched the scene unfold as Magath narrowed his gaze. "Remember it, people. I'm the one who took the first shot."

|~|

Still running, Colt carried a bloodied-up Udo with Gabi by his side. They glanced at the other people around them, hearing their cries before looking forward again.

"Shit! What the hell?! It's a battlefield now!" Colt yelled.

"Colt! How's Udo?!" she shouted.

He looked down at him.

Udo's eyes stared up at nothing. They are lifeless. Blood trailed down on his forehead, his head was split open.

"Poor Udo!"

"He's gone.... It's too late..."

Ymir handed Historia a handkerchief when she saw the tears rolling down her face.

"Not good. He needs the hospital." he answered her quickly and Gabi looked at him terrified.

"Udo! You're kidding!"

Colt looked away from Udo and looked ahead. "Shit! Falco! Where are you?!"

"I hope he's okay."

"It would be awful, if he would be dead, too."

|~|

Down in the hole, where Porco and Pieck were trapped in, their bodies had meanwhile finished healing. They stood up and started up at the hole as the ground shook and rumbled.

"What's happening out there?!" Porco asked looked around, while Pieck looked over her shoulder.

"By these tremors, I'd guess Titans are fighting."

Porco looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious?!"

She just looked at him and answered. "Us trapped down here is answer enough. We've gotta get out somehow."

"No, thanks."

"You can stay down here."

"How?"

Suddenly they heard grunts and footsteps running above. They looked up to see the Panzer Unit standing there. "What the hell?" One of them exclaimed.

Pieck furrowed her brows at them. "You're late!" she yelled up at them.

"Pieck!"

"You okay?!"

"Throw us a rope!" She yelled up at them.

They nodded in understanding. "Got it!"

Porco raised an eyebrow at them and looked at Pieck. "The Panzer Unit? How'd they know?" he asked her.

She looked at him over her shoulder. "I told them to follow since Beardy was shady."

Porco furrowed his brows. "Back then?"

She nodded and remembered what she told them when she hugged one of them. "The soldier seems shady. Follow behind us."

"Oh, that's why she hugged him." Sasha said.

"She's smart."

"Something you aren't." Ymir teased.

"Hey!" Connie glared at her.

Erwin thought to himself. 'Pieck is smart it will be difficult to get her trapped without her suspecting something.'

The Titan Shifters were pulled out of the hole and they rushed out of the building with the Panzer Unit.

"A Titan attacked during the speech!" One of them told them, making Porco's eyes widen. "For real?!"

Another one of them nodded. "The War Hammer is fending it off!"

"Where's the Cart's gear?" Pieck asked them.

"At HQ! We'll have it done in 15!"

She shook her head. "Make it 10!"

"Roger!"

"I'm going ahead." Porco told her as he began to walk off. But she stopped him. "Wait, Porco. Before you rush in..."

But the sound of a familiar noise made her stop.

They perked up at that sound, they knew it very well.

Sasha and Connie grinned excitedly. "Finally, we are coming in!"

"It's about damn time." Jean said.

The sound of zipping and gas from above them made them look up.

"What the-?!" Porco sweated while Pieck's mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"You're kidding.... There's no way!"
Against her protests more and more flew in.

Flying through the city were the scouts and they used new Odm gear. Their uniform had changed. They wore black suits and their Odm gear was now on their backs.

"Whoaahh!"

"Do you see that?"

"New outfits!" Hange's eyes shined brightly.

"The Odm gear is different, too!"

"So cool!"

"I want to wear it!"

"Me, too!"

Levi rolled his eyes. 'The uniforms now are good enough, why change it?'

|~|

The War Hammer Titan's face was finally healed as she looked up at Eren, who still struggled to pull himself off the spike.

She held her hand to the side small electricity emits and created a giant hammer. Eren's head looked at the weapon in her hand as the War Hammer Titan reeled the hammer back, let out a yell, and went to swing at him.

"Holy shit!"

"So that's why he's called the War Hammer Titan." Armin said.

"What a big ass hammer." Connie said.

Mikasa clenched her fists. 'Where am I? Eren is going to get hurt or worse killed.'

Hange meanwhile was sketching the hammer.

Eren used his hardened fists down at the spike and frees himself from getting hit by the hammer. The spike was still in his chest. He landed on the ground, skidding a bit before he stood up, but small spike crystals pierced through his feet and he looked down at it.

Suddenly, cannons were shot at him and he looked over to it and used his arms for protection.

The cannons pierced through his arm and some of his body and he stumbled from the impact.

He glanced over his shoulder and quickly covered his nape when he saw that they were about to shoot again. He dodged a few cannons, but some went through his body.

"Oh shit..."

"These cannons must be destroyed." Mikasa said darkly.

"Yeah. How long does it take for us to finally be there and help Eren?" Connie asked impatiently.

The soldiers grinned and cheered at their success while Magath had his foot propped up on the ledge and kept a straight face.

"Yeah, it hit!"

"Anti-Titan artillery packs a punch!"

"Reload!"

Koslow, who was beside Magath, turned his head to his left and looked up at him. "Commander Magath, let's finish off Eren Yeager! Without the Founding Titan they're doomed!"

"No."

"Huh?"

"Killing the Founding Titan only postpones the problem." He stated. "We need to have the War Hammer Titan eat it! We're here to ensure that happens!"

"Ehh...how about no?"

"That can't be happening."

"Come on... Anyone from us please help...."

Koslow stared at him with wide eyes and turned back to the battlefield. "B-But Commander... I don't think the War Hammer is trying to eat it." He watched as Eren got in a stance while the War Hammer Titan had her hammer ready to swing.

She then sent the hammer down at Eren, he quickly used his arms to cover himself. The hammer pierced down and destroyed his arms and head. His body stood limply and the soldiers gasped at the sight.

Silence.

"Oh my god..."

Shock were written over their faces.

"The War Hammer Titan is strong." Connie gulped.

"The War Hammer Titan is a monster!"

"It beat the Attack Titan!"

"The War Hammer wins!"

"The War Hammer Titan relaxed and brought her to her side and watched Eren as he pulled himself out of his nape and stared down at his Titan.

Magath scoffed at his appearance. "So that's Eren Yeager, huh?"

Eren's hair flew around him from the surrounding steam and looked at the War Hammer Titan.

She stared at him before raising her hammer again.

Koslow gasped at this. "It's really gonna finish him off!"

Her and Eren stared at each other until she spoke to him. "Usurper, Eren Yeager. Do you have any last words?"

"She can speak in her Titan-form, too?!" Hange's eyes were shining.

"She sound less scarier than the Cart-Titan." Sasha said.

Connie and Jean nodded in agreement.

The soldiers watched the scene unfold, waiting for the War Hammer to finish him off.

Eren stayed silent, eyes still on her until he spoke. "Now or never, Mikasa."

"Mikasa!"

"About damn time!"

"Kick her ass, Mikasa!"

Mikasa sighed in relief. 'Finally, I am helping him.'

And not a second later, one of the grappling hooks locked onto the giant spike crystal. Mikasa flew in the air and readied the Thunder Spears in each arm, 8 in total.

Her hair was shorter now. She narrowed her gaze at the back of the War Hammer Titan's head.

The Titan looked over her shoulder and saw Mikasa sent 4 Thunder Spears at the nape.

She flew past the Titan and pulled the pins out of the Thunder Spears and let them explode.

She stared at the explosion, her hair flowing while her face was calm.

"Let's go!" They cheered.

"You look so badass!!"

"Look at you, Mikasa! You cut you hair again!"

"Show her who's boss!"

Sasha and Connie were standing and cheered at the screen.

Mikasa hid her face in her scarf, a little blush on her cheeks of embarrassment.

Magath and Koslow's eyes widened at the sudden counter attack. Not noticing that the scouts suddenly appeared behind them and sent Thunder Spears at them. They exploded when they hit the cannons and killed the soldiers in the process.

"Finally!"

"The cannons are finally gone!"

"Kick their asses!"

A couple of scouts flew through the internment zone and shot bullets at the enemy.

The War Hammer Titan fell face first to the ground and Eren just stared at it blankly. Mikasa landed on his Titan and he looked at her. "You guys actually came."

She frowned at him. "Eren, please.... Come home."

Eren frowned at her expression. 'I'm sorry, that I make you so sad.'

'How long was he in Marley undercover?' Armin thought worried.

He just looked at her with his blank expression.

|~|

"With the chain of command broken, our military will be put to the test! Call down all our troops doing special training in the mountains!" Magath exclaimed in a rotary phone as he was currently hiding in a building and calling the entire Marleyan army, while the soldiers were shooting their rifles out the window and trying to kill a scout.

"Bring the fleet, too! Converge on top of them with 30.000 soldiers! I want Liberio surrounded! Don't let the Founding Titan or a single devil escape!"

"We're not devils." Jean muttered annoyed, crossing his arms.

The soldiers continued shooting their bullets at the scouts, but didn't hit one.

Magath gritted his teeth and peered over his shoulder to look out of a closed window. 'Have fun while it lasts. There's no future for you now. With this massacre, you just ensured every major nation gets involved now. The world will see the Eldian Empire as a threat, just like Willy planned. Now, no one's gonna let you live.' he thought.

Soldiers on the roofs with cannons were watching the scouts fly around while they trying to shoot them. But get easily killed from the Thunder Spears.

"Those rifles are nothing compared to our Thunder Spears."

Magath brought his rifle close and watched few scouts flew past the window. 'But even they must've known that going into this. Which means...'

The soldiers reloaded their guns, when suddenly a bomb was thrown into the building they were in.

The soldiers gasped and Magath's eyes widened and quickly started running off.

The bomb exploded as the soldiers inside screamed.

Two scouts flew over to a roof as four soldiers looked up and went to shoot them, but they missed and the scouts landed and shoot two soldiers down.

"You damn devils!" One of them screamed and shoot at them while the other reloaded his gun. "Shoot them down!"

One of the hooks of the Odm gear had pierced the back of the soldier and was recoiled over the ledge as a scout just landed.

The scout went to climb over but stopped when he heard a bomb going off. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Those maroons!"

Jean perked up at that. 'Is this me?'

He rushed to the other three, who were placing down barrels, and yelled at them. "Hey! You gonna burn the hole zone down!"

The scout who yelled at them was Jean. He had grown over the years. His hair was longer and he had a small beard.

"Jean! Look at you!"

"You've grown a beard! A little one, though."

"Hey!" he glared at Connie and Sasha, who were laughing at him.

"What part of keeping civilian casualties to a minimum don't you get, Floch?!"

Floch turned around and stared blankly at him. His hair was different now and he had thick bangs that were swept to the side.

"Oh good, he's there, too." Jean said sarcastically.

"He changed finally his stupid hair." Eren muttered.

Armin heard him and smiled a little.

"The only thing here are enemies and places they live!" he replied. "Did you forget how they massacred humanity inside the walls?!" He threw his hands up. "We were eaten alive, damn it! They've got it coming!"

He threw his hands to the side while Jean narrowed his eyes. "You're still saying that?"

He placed a hand on his shoulder as Floch looked to his right and pointed to Eren's beaten-up Titan. "Look. Eren's telling us something... to fight!"

Jean looked over at him while Floch continued. "We shouldn't just wait for our deaths in the walls. What we need... is a devil like him!"

"Didn't he say that about Commander Erwin, too?"

"Yeah, he did." Erwin answered Connie's question.

"You're his idol, now." Jean teased Eren.

Eren rolled his eyes in annoyance, he didn't want that. And a feeling in his stomach told him that Floch meaned trouble.

|~|

Mikasa looked away from Eren and looked at the destruction around them. Her face showed sadness and her voice was soft when she spoke."Eren... Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Eren just slightly sat up.

"You killed civilians. You killed children, too."

Eren gritted his teeth. 'I killed so many innocent people... Did I do this because Reiner and Bertolt did the same to us? But these people... the children had nothing to do with this.'

"Eren, here."

He looked at the handkerchief in Mikasa's hand confused, then he noticed the tears on his cheeks. He took it from her and wiped them away.

"Thanks."

She turned to him and kneeled to his level. "You've done things that can't be undone."
He turned to her to see her eyes full of tears, but he said nothing and looked back to the War Hammer Titan.

"Why didn't I say something? Why am I so emotionless?"

Candy pressed her lips together. 'I would explain it to you if I could.... but I can't. I'm sorry, Eren...'

Armin noticed Candy's expression. 'She knows why...'

"Mikasa, it's not over yet."

She gasped as she saw that the War Hammer started to sit up.

"How?!"

"You blew up it's nape it should be dead!"

Hange's mouth was open. "H-How is this possible? How!!?"

"Don't yell Four-Eyes. It must be a specialty from the War Hammer." Levi said and clicked his tongue in annoyance. 'Great... We don't have time to figure out, how to kill it.'

"Impossible! I blew up it's nape!"

"And I crushed it with all my strength." Eren added, watching the War Hammer held it's head. "Yet, it's not dead."

The War Hammer held her hand up as a crossbow started to form in her hand.

Mikasa gasped again as a crystal arrow was shot at them, she quickly grabbed Eren and was fast to zip away.

The War Hammer and Eren stared at each other. 'I see....' he thought when Mikasa made her way to a light tower and landed. She let go of him and Eren kneeled and studied the Titan. "The War Hammer Titan... It uses hardening to make whatever it needs. That must be why it won't die, no matter what we do, Mikasa."

Hange was writing so fast, her pen was almost racing across the paper.

"Interesting." Erwin muttered.

She looked down at him.

"Get it's attention. If this works, I can eat the War Hammer Titan." he told her.

|~|

Colt and Gabi arrived at the hospital and begged the doctor to help Udo.

"Sorry, we're at full capacity! And the kid's dead already!"

They were standing at the front door, Gabi's mouth dropped and Colt begged again. "Come on! At least look at him!"

"Aren't you a candidate? Take a look around you!" the doctor replied.

"We need you, doc!" a nurse yelled. "I'm coming!" and the doctor turned around and ran inside, leaving the two with their jaws dropped.

Colt gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, he brought Udo's body close and started to choke up.

Historia wiped her tears away. 'Poor Udo. He didn't deserve this.'

Ymir took her hand and squeezed it, making her smile a little.

They laid Udo's body on the ground and stared at him.

"Gabi." Colt began. "Stay with your family. I'm not sure if anywhere is safe. Get as far from the plaza as possible. I'm gonna look for Falco and-"

"I'm going,too." She cut him off.

"No, you don't!"

"Don't be stupid! She'll get herself killed!"

"She should go to safety." Petra said frowning.

He looked at her and saw the rage in her eyes.

"Because I don't understand why Udo and Zofia had to die." she said and turned around and ran off.

Colt's eyes widened and tried to held her back but failed. "Wait, Gabi! Don't!"

She continued running and made her way to the battlezone and followed the military cars.

She was panting as one of the gate guards saw her and called out to her. "Hey, stop! You're headed towards a war zone!" The tall guard scolded while the short one shouted her name. "Gabi! What are you doing here?!"

She approached them. "Mr. Gate Guard! I'll fight, so let me through!" she stated sharply.

The tall guard grabbed onto her shoulders. "Don't be an idiot, brat! You head back home and.."

"Listen to him!" Jean didn't like her, but he doesn't want her to get killed, either. She's a kid after all.

An explosion went off in the background and they looked over and saw that one of the military cars had exploded.

"What the-?"

"An enemy attack?!"

"From where?!"

Then the rest of the military cars exploded, when two scouts flew above them.

"They're above!" the short guard shouted and aimed his gun and the tall guard readied his as well. "Shit!" He turned to Gabi again. "Go on, Gabi! Run!"

Suddenly the short guard got shot through the heart and fell to the ground, dead.

"Hey, are you-?!"

The tall guard got shot through the head while Gabi stared at his body with wide eyes. "Mister..."

She looked over at the roof and at the reloading her rifle. It was Sasha. She had grown, too, and her ponytail was shorter and she grew out her bangs.

"Sasha!"

"Look at you!"

Sasha would have cheered, but her future-self shot someone in front of a kid. She felt uneasy.

Connie nudged her lightly, when he saw the frown on her face. "Hey, you okay?"

"Oh, yes. I'm fine." She forced a smile.

He didn't believe her and placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort and squeezed it lightly.

The smile on her face was now genuine. 'Thanks, Connie.'

Gabi stared at her and Sasha stared back. Another scout flew over and landed beside her. She looked at him to see it was Connie.

He grew some hair and was taller.

"Connie! You finally have hair!"

"Damn, I grew taller!" Connie smiled widely, ignoring Ymir's comment.

Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Tch."

Hange heard him and looked at him in amusement. "Is someone jealous?" she teased and leaned to him.

He glared at her. "Shut up." He shoved her away.

She snickered but held her mouth shut.

He looked down at her. "The side's blocked off. Let's go, Sasha." he told her.

Sasha went and grabbed a flashlight from her belt, and turned it on. "Connie... Did you forget about the lights?" she reminded him. Her voice was serious and monotone.

"Sasha frowned. "Why am I sounding so different.?"

"You talk like an adult, now. Is that so terrible?"

Sasha turned to Ymir. "Yes! Adults are boring, serious and no fun."Her eyes widened. She turned to Levi, Erwin, Hange and Petra, who stared at her.

"Ehm..." she sheepishly rubbed her neck and gulped nervously. "I didn't mean you, obviously. You guys are great...and fun..."

Connie held her mouth shut before she could embarrass herself more.

Hange shook her head in amusement.

"It's alright, Sasha." Erwin said.

"Oh, right." Connie mumbled and turned the flashlight on and flew to a tall tower before they took off.

Gani watched them leave still standing there. She looked back at the guard's bodies, her hair covered her face and she gritted her teeth with rage and grabbed the rifle from one of the guards.

"No, No, don't...!"

"Go away from there!"

"Stupid girl." Levi muttered.

Sasha and Connie met up with Jean and several other scouts and landed on the roof. "Jean, we stalled the reinforcements." Connie told him, who was crouching on the ground.

"And the lights?" he asked them.

"They're all in place." Sasha replied.

Connie placed a hand on his hip. "Are things going well?"

"For the time being." Jean muttered and looked away from them.

He watched Mikasa flying around and land on certain walls as the War Hammer Titan had formed a crystal sword and swinged it at her, Mikasa dodged it and continued to distract it.

"Go, Mikasa!"

"Show her who's boss!"

They cheered her on.

Mikasa smiled a bit at their antics.

The Titan held the sword in both hands and looked around to where she had gone.

"As long as we take that thing out in time." Jean told them. "But who knows? Anything can happen at this point."

The War Hammer spotted her and sent a heavy swing at her, but she moved in time and flew above the Titan.

It watched her as Mikasa sent a Thunder Spear down at her left leg and pulled the trigger.

"What's to come when this battle is over? For us to know, we have to survive."

"That's the most important thing." Jean said seriously.

"Hey, no one will die there." Connie said.

Sasha nodded. "Yeah, we all go home and get to eat dinner."

No one noticed Candy wince and blinking her tears away. She clencher her fists. 'Not all of you...'

Mikasa flipped over and zoomed near the Titan's face. She sent a Thunder Spear toward at the right eye and it exploded.

The Titan stumbled a bit as it tried to start forming a weapon.

Mikasa flipped over a few times before flying to a wall and ran against it. She quickly flew off again when the Titan sent a punch into the wall, while Eren was observing the Titan. He took notice of a long wire which was connected with the Titan's left foot and he realized something.

'I knew something felt off to me. It didn't seem right how the War Hammer appeared.'

He remembered when Lara started transforming from the bottom instead of the nape as all Titan Shifters do.

"The transformation is different compared to other shifters." Armin said.

"Yeah." Hange said. "It's from the bottom to the top.... That could mean that she didn't resist in the nape..."

"But where is she then?" Connie asked confused.

"Somewhere at the bottom I believe..."

"Where? Her foot maybe?" Sasha guessed.

Jean shook his head. "She would trampled on herself."

"Oh, right "

'And that's because it's body formed from the feet up.'

His eyes followed the wire.

'Not from it's nape.'

He noticed the wire leaded to a hole by the theater.

"Oh... i didn't noticed that."

"That's new." Ymir pointed out.

"Was this wire there, the hole time? How come, no one noticed that before?"

Jean only got shrugs as an answer.

'but from underneath the stage. Which means its body is...'

He swan dived off the roof and transformed, which made the War Hammer's eyes widened.

Eren grabbed with his hand in the ground and pulled out its interior.

Magath walked by a building, a hand clutched on his injured arm and blood trailed down his head. He stopped and his eyes widened when he saw that Eren had pulled out the crystalized body of Lara with the wire connected to it.

"Oh, hell no!"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"She's in the same crystal thing like Annie." Connie groaned.

"How are we going to get her out of this?"

"There must be a way...." Hange muttered and went through her notes. She stopped by the Jaw Titan. 'Could it be...?'

"How are we even stop her from attacking when she's in that thing?" Jean asked.

Eren pulled the wire out, blood spewing from it as the Titan's mouth parts and fell to her knees then laid flat on the ground.

Silence.

"Ehh....does that answer your question?"

Jean nodded, a little speechless.

"Well, that was surprisingly easy." Ymir said with an raised eyebrow.

'Too easy, in my opinion.' Levi thought.

"Shoot!" Magath shouted. "The War Hammer is about to get eaten!"

Eren stared down at her crystalized body, he clutched it tightly and little cracks can be heard. He brought it close to his face, while Mikasa landed on the light tower and watched.

The other scouts did the same, remaining silent and watched with anticipation.

Eren opened his mouth and went to eat her, but stopped and looked over his shoulder and saw the Jaw Titan holding onto the wall before it lunged at him.

The Jaw Titan moved Eren's head away and grabbed onto his shoulder as he opened his mouth, ready to bite down at his nape.

"I've been waiting for this moment! I'm retaking the Founding Titan!" Porco yelled inside his Titan.

He bit down at the side of Eren's neck and every scout's eyes widened and gasped.

"No!"

"Eren!"

"Shit!"

"No, no, no!"

Horror were on their faces. They couldn't believe it, that can't be happening.

"Please, no!" Petra said scared.

Levi glared at the screen. 'Why didn't I prevent this?' he thought grimly.

"Eren!" Mikasa screamed, she went to attack when suddenly someone wearing the green scout cloak zoomed in and sliced the Jaw Titan's mouth, making it unhinged.

"Thank god!"

They sighed in relief.

"But who was that?"

"No, idea. I saw only green." Connie shrugged.

Porco's eyes widened. "What? I can't bite?!"

The person then landed on the ground, holding the original blades and Odm gear and made his way back to the Jaw Titan.

Porco gasped at the sight of him. "Was that him? Is that....Levi.... Ackermann?!"

"A-Ackermann?!!"

Mikasa's eyes widened in shock, same went for Levi, who couldn't believe what he just heard.

She looked at him. "You're an Ackermann, too?"

"I didn't knew that." He turned to Candy. "Is this true?"

Candy nodded.

"But how?" asked Mikasa. "How are we related?"

"Through Kenny Ackermann."

Levi's eyes widened in shock. "Him? But he was just my mentor."

Candy shook her head. "He was your uncle. The day you met him, he came to visit your mom, his little sister."

Levi couldn't say anything.

The others felt a little awkward about this private conversation.

When he collected himself, he asked. "How are Mikasa and I related?"

"You're cousins. Kenny's grandfather had a brother, who was the grandfather from your father, Mikasa."

Mikasa didn't know what to say. 'I still have family...'

It was silent for a moment.

"Should we finish the episode? We could take a break afterwards." Candy offered.

Most of them nodded.

Mikasa and Levi shared a short and awkward look and looked away quickly.

'When Candy knew about this, then she must knew, why Kenny left me, too. I will talk to her after the episode.' Levi thought.

Erwin cleared his throat and pressed play.

'Well, that wasn't awkward at all.' Jean thought sarcastically.

It was Levi.

He hadn't changed at all as he glared at the Jaw Titan and continued flying his way to him.

Eren noticed that Porco was distracted and moved backwards and hit the Jaw Titan against the wall.

He started to fall until Eren grabbed onto his hair and started to pull.

Porco glared at him. 'This ain't looking good!' He used his right hand to scratch Eren's grip away and tried to escape ny climbing the walls l, but a Thunder Spear hit the wall and exploded. It knocked the Jaw off and he landed on the ground.

Mikasa landed against a wall and flew off as the Jaw slowly looked up. "You're kidding! Can't you see I'm a Titan?!"

Sasha snorted, the rest of them laughed at him.

"Is he for real?"

"Oh, man."

"That was a good joke."

"Please, we fought Titans for a living, you are nothing compared to them."

Candy watched them in amusement.

After a few minutes of laughing, they continued watching.

Fear was in his voice and face as the scouts began to surrounding him.

"These guys are just humans, yet they're coming to kill me?!"

"We're not just humans! We are soldiers who fight against Titans! And you my dear friend, are a Titan!"

"Yeah!"

"We beat your ass!"

The scouts continued to close in on the Jaw Titan while Porco's eyes were wide. "These guys... They're the devils of Paradis!"

It zoomed on Levi, who still glared at Porco.

"No! Don't stop here!"

"No fair!"

The chaos trio complained the next few minutes about it.

Eren meanwhile was in a deep thought. 'Please... Don't make it worse, as it already is. I don't know if I could stand this.'

Petra sighed.

Hange turned to her. "You okay?"

"I don't know. I have a feeling something bad will be happening soon."

Hange frowned slightly. "Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be alright."

"I hope so."

After a few minutes they settled down and took a break.

|~|

~ It's been over a month since the last update and I'm terribly sorry for this! But I wasn't feeling good and my mental health was more important. It's getting much better now. 😊 Thanks for all your get well wishes, it means a lot to me. This chapter is chapter is longer then the others, how do you like it?

MANGA SPOILER WARNING!

Q: Which Aot- Character would you bring back from the dead if you could?

A: Sasha and Hange. I cried a lot at their deaths.

See you soon at the next chapter.
Love you guys.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
36.4K 999 17
Y/n is a mystery. She was found by Zeke and Pieck on a mission. Zeke can't help but wonder why is she the unexpected light he didn't know he needed...
103K 1.8K 17
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The gang returns to react to season 2. [N...
108K 1.6K 11
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The Survey Corps group returns and watche...