The War Hammer Titan

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Willy Tybur declared war, Eren spoke to Reiner and killed Willy at the end.

A/N: Please point out the errors if you find some.

|~|

Willy Tybur was talking to his kids. "Well your father needs to get going. Be good kids and listen to your big sister."

"He's the father? I thought they were his siblings." Sasha said slightly confused.

"Yeah, he looks so young." Connie said.

"Where are you going?"

"Bring me something!"

"I wanna go, too!"

"No fair!"

"Let me come with you!"

"Pretty please!" His four little kids yelled.

He frowned at them. "Sorry. I'm afraid not this time." He hugged them tight.

"Huh? How come?"

"It's not fair!"

"Behave, you guys!" their big sister told them. "Don't be selfish! You're making it hard for him!"

Willy placed a hand on her head. "Fine.... Make sure all the kids get along."

She blushed and smiled at him. "Yup! Good luck with your work!"

"Thanks. I think it's time I head out." He stood up and walked away from them.

They waved him goodbye.

"Take care!"

"Bring me something!"

He stopped in front of his wife, who looked sadly at him. "Darling..." Tears were in her eyes.

He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry. Take care of the kids." He walked away and she began to cry.

Historia frowned. 'That poor woman.'

Levi raised an eyebrow. 'I bet they knew, apart from the kids, that Willy wasn't going to survive the announcement'

Willy left the room. "Let's go."

|~|

Willy was in a carriage with Commander Magath.

He looked out of the window. "I suppose, if I'm attacked, it'll be during the speech?"

Levi nodded. 'Just as I expected.'

A few of the others jaws dropped.

"That was planned?!"

"But how knew they, we would attack?"

"Probably, because the ships sent to Paradis didn't came back and the traitors among their military." Armin said.

Erwin nodded. "It was just a matter of time before we would have attacked. The announcement was a good opportunity, and they expected it."

The rest of them nodded in understanding.

"I can't say for sure, but that seems the most likely." Magath answered. "Only then will most of our brass be gathered in one spot. However, it's protocol to make escape plans at the last moment for security. Naturally, VIPs will use carriages."

"Let's sit them at the 'special seats' on the edge. Clump them together as much as possible."

Their eyes widened.