From One Hand to Another

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan

Previously: The scouts watched Reiner's past and saw Eren for the first time.

A/N: Please point out the errors if you find some.

|~|

"You used magic to do all this?" Hange asked.

"Yeah. Where I come from, some people use magic to do great things. I learned recently to control it and my first attempt was to show you your future."

"But how does your magic work?"

"Imagine your body like an energy source and the magic needs energy to work. So basically the magic is linked to the body."

"Whoaa.." Hange's eyes were wide. "How much energy did you need for all this to work?"

"I.."

"You guys ready?" Petra asked them.

"Yeah. Sure." Candy smiled at her.

Hange groaned in disapointment and went back to the couch.

Candy was relieved that she didn't has to answer that question. Hange wouldn't like that answer.

|~|

Falco stood in front of Reiner, panting heavily.

"Falco? Where are you heading this late?"

"I forgot something at HQ, so I'm going back to get it. See you later." he answered smiling. He ran off and Reiner looked after him.

He ran with a wide smile.

"Falco, could you do me a favor?" the man, who he was talking earlier, asked him.

"What's that Mr. Kruger?"

"Kruger?"

"You're using the name of the owl?"

"It seems so." Eren answered Armin's question. "But why... i have no idea..."

'Maybe he's spying in Marley like the owl.' Armin thought.

"I want to send a letter, but... if it's sent from the internment zone, they'll check it."

"That's right."

"They might find out I'm not really sick, so could you send it from outside?" He was holding the letter.

"Sure thing. Is it to your family?"

It zoomed to the letter. "Yeah. I wanna tell 'em I'm here and doing just fine." Falco grabbed the letter.

"I have a feeling you're telling us different things than just that you're fine."

"Like the secrets of Marley?" Sasha asked.

"Something like that, yeah." Jean answered.

"Ohh... if Marley would find this out, that Falco helped with that..." Historia said worriedly.

Eren's eyes widened. If something would happen to the boy it would be his fault. He didn't want to innocent people get involved into this. He couldn't forgive himself for that. He clenched his fists. Why would he put a kid in danger? What happened to him? Why wouldn't he be with his friends? Did something happen? What did he do? He glanced at Candy. He wanted to ask her but she probably couldn't answer his questions even if she wanted to. He sighed silently, to get the answers he has to continue watching the episodes.

Falco stood in front of the letter box and threw the letter in.

|~|

Magath was walking outside, when he noticed that other Marleyans were running hurriedly past him.
He turned to a Marleyan in front of him. "Hey, why all the commotion?"