Nick Fury Adopts Percy Jackson

By BobSaysHello34

"How does Fury even see these?" Said Tony who covered one eye with his hand looking at the screens "He turns... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

2.4K 102 31
By BobSaysHello34

After the battle, everything seemed to get back to what it was. The city was running again, people were back to their jobs, and SHIELD still keeping an eye out in every direction. If people were spending quality time with their family more no one out really pointed it out. The battle left a mark in different ways some less than others but still changed lives. The alien conspiracies were off the chart! The battle opened up numerous possibilities and some took advantage of that.

The Mandarin. A new threat, a terrorist group made their debut. There is no rest for the wicked, even if the world now knew aliens exist. The Mandarin had been responsible for multiple bombings and Nick once again needed to get his agents back to work. Percy (who also works in SHIELD) waved off his dad's apologies for not being able to join him on his day off.

That is part of the reason why Nick was angry. But if the issue is Stark the Director was always a bit annoyed. Dam Stark and his hacking skills.

"Stark did what now?" Nick demanded harshly at the agent who was reporting.

"He- Uh sent his home address to the Mandarin via news and they exploded his home in Malibu shortly after..." the poor agent finished his voice getting quieter as he talked. Director Fury looked absolutely angry to those who knew him. Outside he was still, calm. Too calm.

"Is he alive?"

"We- have no idea, sir.. his whole mansion exploded and sank into the sea."

A tense silence filled the room. If the world was a cartoon a tick would have shown on the Director's bald forehead.

A ringing sound of a phone pierced through the thick silence. Who in the right mind would not put their phone on vibrate at work! A secret government group at that? Furious Fury may be a joke among the agents but it was not a lie.

The agents were glancing at each other with urgent eyes to warn them to turn off the still ringing phone. Did the person not see that Director Fury is furious right now?

But everyone was shocked to see when the Director took out the phone and answered it. Nobody saw the Director... so human before as he answered the phone from his son. It will be well to mention that most of the agents were lower-level agents who didn't see much of the higher-level agents were the Directory usually stayed with.

"I thought you had the day off?" Nick said

"What?"

"You have to be kidding me" the agents flinched when their Director good to honestly chuckled! And smiled! They should mark the calendar. Was it doomsday? Who is the person on the phone?

"You have the oddest luck ever Percy. Okay, check that out. Yes, even if you already know who it is"

"Yes-yes fine I'll give you another day off" The Director finished his call. He was STILL smiling.

A female agent bravely approached the Director. "Sir? About Mr. Stark-"

"An agent has found Stark and will proceed on getting him back-" As Fury debriefed the agents one new agent whispered to a higher level agent

"Did you see that?" He asked the other agent

"See what?" She said

"The Director! He had his phone on sound! And he tells us that-"

"It's his private phone- or his PE phone."

"PE?"

"It's not a brand or anything. It's Percy Emergency. We just call it that."

"Who's this Percy guy?"

"The director's son."

"The director's son!" He yelped as she pocked his side

"Quiet! And why are you so surprised? Haven't you met Agent Jackson-Fury yet?" She shushed

"Yes- no I haven't met him before!"

She hummed "Anyway, the Director usually keeps that phone on in case of an emergency. I heard it was because of some incidents when Agent Jackson-Fury was younger? After that, he always makes sure he was access to his son"

"Woah, I had no idea!"

"That the super-secret spy is an overprotective dad and is human?" She said dryly

"Yes! How did you-"

"We were all there once. You better get used to it. Once you get more clearance nothing will be the same."

The agent sputtered "Even knowing about aliens?"

"Ha! Aliens! Ha!" She huffed "You have no idea. Now, pay attention Agent Hill came back."

On the other side of the world, Percy was deciding that even if he has a day off from work he can not get a break from work.

But really when you are a demigod your whole life is just trying to survive so he was not put off about the whole thing. Luckily Annabeth understood how he really must follow the deliciously cooked red and gold metal suit that flew ahead and cut their date short. (Falling red and gold suit really)

"Don't worry about it, as least I get a heads up now- you don't go off flying off the gods know where after being attacked anymore." Annabeth said, "Really I am just glad that we got to spend time together, we were pretty busy with what happened in Manhattan."

Percy gave a lovingly soft smile and pecked a kiss onto Annabeth's cheek "I love you Wise Girl"

"I love you too Seaweed Brian, now go help Iron Man"

~~

On the ground, a metal suit was being dragged along in the snow. A man with a glowing blue circle on his chest in clothes that were definitely not meant for such cold weather treaded along. Passing a gas station he managed to break into a garage in a nearby house.

Tony after putting his suit on the couch moved over to the workbench. He got a pair of pliers and started to take out the pieces of metal and glass from his arm when suddenly a voice made him pause.

"Freeze" Tony looked up to where the sound was made. It was a young boy with a toy gun pointed in his direction.

"Don't. Move" the boy said looking daringly at Iron Man

"You got me," Tony said raising both of his arms "Nice potato gun," he said after taking one glance at the neon green gun in the child's hands " Barrels a little long between that and the wide gauge it's gonna diminish your FPS"

As if to prove a point the boy immediately fired the gun and shot a glass jar on top of a shelf

Tony lowered his arms "And now you're out of ammo"

"What's that thing on your chest," the boy asked ignoring what Tony said

"It's an eh electromagnet. You should know you got a box from it right here."

"What does it power?" Tony was slightly impressed that the kid knew about it

Tony looked at the boy. A few seconds of silence later he moved back turned on a lamp that was on the desk and moved it like a tiny spotlight on the very banged up Ironman suit.

The boy's face got into a wide grin and he dropped the potato gun "Oh my God!" He exclaimed

"That..." he slowly walked towards Tony "That's... Is that Ironman?"

"Technically I am"

"Technically-" he put a rolled-up newspaper and tapped it to Tony's chest "you're dead.."

Tony unfolded the newspaper. In big black bold letter the words 'MANDARIN ATTACK: STARK PRESUMED DEAD'was written with a photo of both Stark's face and Ironman next to it side-by-side.

"What happened to him," the boy asked touching the suit still slightly in awe

"Life" Stark answered "I built him, I take care of him" he tossed the paper to the desk "I'll fix him"

"Like a mechanic"

"Yeah"

"If I was building Ironman and War Machine-"

"It's 'Iron Patriot' now"

"That's way cooler!"

"No it's not" Tony insisted

"Anyways... I would have added in the um the retro-"

"The retro-reflective panel"

"To make him stealth mode"

"You want a stealth mode"

"Cool right?"

"That's actually a good idea maybe I'll build one" Tony folded his arms

Then the kid pulled out something from the suit "Oops"

"Not a good idea. What are you doing, are you going to break his finger?" As he said that Tony quickly moved towards them, the boy looked slightly guilty at the suit and looked back at Tony

"He's in pain, he's been injured- leave him alone"

"Sorry," the kid said putting the finger down

"... Don't worry about it I'll fix it. So uh who's home?" Tony asked

"My mom already left for the diner and my Dad went to SevenEleven to get scratchers... I guess he won cause that was six years ago."

"Hmm... Which happens, dads leave don't be a pussy about it-" Nobody said Howard was a good father. Tony was not good at this sort of stuff and being slightly sorry for bringing up the subject he quickly asked for materials he needed

"Here's what I need; a laptop, a digital watch, a cellphone, the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there, a map of town, a big spring, and a tuna fish sandwich"

"What's in it for me-"

"Could you make that one more but with chicken?" Both Tony and the kid tensed at the new voice that came from behind them. Tony grabbed the nearest thing which was a screwdriver and the kid started to look for his gun which was on the other side of the garage. Tony unknowingly moved so that the boy was behind him. It took a few tense moments before Starks big brain recognized who it was.

"Agent mini pirate" he sighed in relief

"You should have really closed that door" Percy shivered "Aren't you guys cold?"

"Out of uniforms?" Tony said noticing that Percy was in civilians clothes. He was wearing a faded orange t-shirt and jeans.

"Nah I was on leave when I saw a shooting star fall from the sky" the kid snorted and Percy winked "I'm glad that you are alright Mr. Stark"

Tony rolled his eyes and he put down the screwdriver. "Does SHIELD know the situation?"

Percy shook his head "They don't know everything but I will be able to help you." Percy took a glance at the suit that was sitting on the couch "But tuna really? Who would want to eat the poor guys"

The boy then realized that the new intruder to enter his garage was apparently someone Tony knew and he spoke

"You still didn't answer my question. What's in it for me?"

"Salvation," Tony said still keeping his eye on Percy who was grinning.

"What's his name?" Tony said finally looking at the kid.

"Who?"

"The kid that bullies you at school... What's his name?"

"How'd you know that?"

"I got just the thing" Tony didn't mention it was because he knew what it was like. Percy gave a small sad almost wistful smile at the two.

Tony took out an object. And showed it to the boy

"This is a piñata for a cricket- I'm kidding. This is a very powerful weapon. Point it away from your face, press the button on the top, it discourages bullying. Non-lethal, just to cover one's ass. Deal??"

The kid tries to reach for it but Tony moved it slightly out of reach " Deal? What do you say?"

"Deal." This time Tony let him take it

"What's your name?" Tony asked

"Harley. And you're..."

"The mechanic"

Harley gave a stare at the man

Tony rolled his eyes "Tony" he said

"And I'm Percy!"

Harley nodded in acknowledgment.

Percy sat down on a nearby chair. "So what do we need to do next?"

"I want my sandwich"

=====================================================================

Author note

Sorry for such a long wait on the chapter. I had writer's block (still kinda do I think?) I haven't watched Iron man in a while so I just didn't know how I should let things play out especially since Percy is in the mix. I planned that Percy helps out in ironman 3 by being a somewhat

consultant and shows tony the camp and Leo bond over being happy but not happy and built demigod internet and stuff

the Mandarin attack where happy is injured but tony doesn't say his address. but the helicopter comes anyway but the mansion doesn't blow up(I rather liked the mansion personally because of the view lol). But still, ironman is stranded and meets Harley and he finds out about extremes and Percy calls Tony to see if he is safe.

But yeah like I said writer's block. I just didn't know how to start it or any other details.

I think that updates will be either once every month or. Maybe two months. It's midterms next week and daily life is really busy these days.

I hope that's okay and I am sorry once again for not being able to update sooner. I personally hate chapters with just author notes so yeah.

Hope you have a fine day, night, afternoon wherever you are :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.4K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
288K 5.3K 25
When Annabeth spends her summer working on fixing Mount Olympus, Percy has nothing to do except to get a job. So when he surprisingly gets an interns...
1.2M 30.2K 34
ACTUAL BOO SPOILERS!!!! Percy was hoping for an uninterrupted final year of school with Annabeth after the Giant war. Of cour...
442K 15.5K 42
The Giant War was over. Finished. Forgotten. But not by all. It still lingered in the minds of many. The Olympian Council decided that Percy was to...