PAPER RINGS | jj maybank

By belletastix

"We may be from two worlds but we're not all too different." in which Sarah Cameron's twin falls for the b... More

๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
playlist
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
000. prologue
001. sister sleepover
002. child i should've had
003. execution style
004. twin intuition
005. helping you not get caught
006. i'm not the mum friend
007. may i have this dance
008. did he stomp?
009. they hit us, we hit them
010. you're an idiot
011. patch you up
013. i have so much to tell you
014. cinderella
015. rixon's cove
016. topper shoved him
017. i'll be there to save you
018. mrs crain's got nothing on us
019. i have a sister to console
020. the parent trap trick
021. full kook
022. be prince charming
023. it's a setup
024. i love you
025. you deserve the world
026. he killed my dad
027. code grey
028. let me go!
029. i have a bad feeling
030. for all eternity
031. she's gone
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
32 | I MISS YOU
33 | YOU'RE OKAY
34 | THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU
35 | TICKLING THE WIRE
36 | MY DAD SHOT HIM
37 | I'M NOT CRAZY!
38 | YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE
39 | I'M GOING TO CHARLESTON
40 | YOU, ME, PICNIC ON THE BEACH
41 | I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
42 | I LOVE GIRL CHAT
43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES
44 | NO FAMILY CLUB
45 | WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING
46 | RAFE STOP!
47 | PAPER RINGS
48 | THE CROSS AND THE KEY
49 | DAD!
50 | I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
51 | EVERYTHING'S COMPLICATED
52 | SKIP WITH ME TODAY?
53 | YOU GONNA HIT ME
54 | YOU'RE A POGUE
55 | THE ISLAND ROOM
56 | LIGHTNING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT
57 | CARRERA THEFT AUTO
58 | HEY, LUKE
59 | ITS GENIUS
60 | JUST OUR LUCK
61 | WHAT DID YOU DO?
62 | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
63 | LET'S DO THIS SHIT
64 | THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE
bonus chapter
christmas special
season three promo
season 3 posters
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
001. poguelandia
002. i saved your life
003. the diary
004. we thought you were dead
005. let's reunite the routledges
006. welcome home
007. you're a cameron
008. pogues are gonna finish this
009. fast and furious
010. normal
011. ward's back
012. the chateau's on fire
013. we gotta get kie
014. i always needed you
015. i just want you
016. we know you
extra graphics
more graphics
athena x pjo
bonus chapter

012. he confessed

15.4K 277 44
By belletastix

chapter twelve
he confessed

The next day, Athena woke up to JJ using her shower. He walked out of the bathroom as she stretched out in the bed, complimenting the temperature of her shower and the water pressure, to which she responded with a blink and a small smile. Dorota had come into the room and handed Athena her tea with a sly wink and a glance in JJ's direction before leaving the room. Athena got out of her bed, taking her tea with her as she grabbed some clothes and made her way to her bathroom, JJ sitting back on her bed.

Athena stared at her reflection in the mirror with a small smile as she thought about the night before. She put on a pair of black jean shorts and an oversized purple t-shirt. She brushed her hair before putting on her jewellery on; her ring, necklace and her friendship bracelets with Kie, Sarah and Wheezie. She finished her tea, brushing her teeth and leaving the bathroom. She smiled at JJ once more, putting her converse on.

Her eyes widened when she heard Wheezie and her dad talking near her bedroom. She quickly rushing JJ out her door and onto to balcony, where he could sneak out of her house. She told to meet her near the front of her house. Once he was out of sight, the girl turned and left her house, waving goodbye to her dad as she passed and hugging Wheezie.

She met JJ just down the street from her house, and the two made their way to meet Kie and Pope at Heyward's, where the three hung out all day. They were stood in Heyward's shop, watching Pope work as they spoke about what had happened the night before.

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us." JJ reassured Pope, who was slightly panicking about it. "That's typical Kook shit right there." He turned to Athena. "No offence."

"Hell, yeah." Kie agreed.

"Oh, I agree with you too." Athena told JJ, with a smile.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ asked Pope.

"I don't know man." Pope sighed. "I just kind of acted off instinct. I was a cornered animal."

"I would've loved to see it." Athena commented as Heyward walked in.

"Hey, Pope there's someone here to see you." Heyward informed the group. Officer Shoupe walked in behind him.

"Evening, Officer." Pope greeted.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property." Shoupe stated.

Athena's eyes widening, making eye contact with JJ, who held the same expression on his face. They shared a quick look before turning back to the situation at hand.

"What?"

"Hands where I cam see 'em." Shoupe continued with the arrest, moving past Kiara, who had confusion written all over her face. "Young lady, out of my way."

"Whoa. Shoupe, what'd he do?" Heyward asked, angrily.

"Look at the warrant." Shoupe replied, putting the handcuffs on Pope.

"You're arresting him?" Heyward exclaimed. "You're arresting my boy."

"Be careful!" Kie practically shouted when Shoupe yanked Pope towards the door.

"Shoupe, are you listening?"

"What you say can and will be held out against you in court of law. You have the right to an attorney." Shoupe continued talking through the arrest. They all followed him as he dragged Pope outside and towards his car.

"How much did they pay you man?" JJ called, anger running through his veins.

"I cant believe they're charging him." Athena sighed before turning to Shoupe. "You cannot be serious! What did they tell you?"

As they group followed Shoupe and Pope outside, everyone continued to protest the arrest. Confusion was etched across Kie's face, while anger was more prominent on Heyward's, only JJ and Athena knowing the real reason for why he was being arrested.

"It wasn't him!" A voice suddenly shouted. No one had noticed that JJ had stopped talking or that he was having an internal battle with himself. They all turned to face the boy, stopping in their movements. "It was me."

"JJ—" Athena tried to stop him.

"No, he tried to talk me out of it but I was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit." JJ explained, walking towards the officer. "I can't let you take the blame for something I did. You've got too much to lose."

"JJ, what are you doing?" Pope asked him.

"I'm telling the truth." JJ stated. "For once in my goddamn life, I'm going to tell the truth."

Athena moved so she stood next to Kiara. She laced her fingers with their girl immediately, both of them needing comfort as they watched what was happened. Athena stared at JJ in slight shock, she knew that JJ would do anything for his friends but she never thought he would have to.

"I took his old man's boat too." JJ added.

"What the hell?" Heyward exclaimed.

"JJ, come on—" Pope tried to protest.

"Just shut up, Pope!" JJ shouted. "Just shut up. He's a good kid. You know where I'm from."

"Yeah." Shoupe agreed.

Athena's anger boiled over. She couldn't just stand back and watched Shoupe agree with JJ just because of where he was from. It was one of things she could never take, one of the reasons she wanted to start her charity and help people. And to see the look of heartbreak beneath JJ's façade, a look that was gone as quickly as it came, but Athena saw it. She noticed too many things for her not to see it, she was a people watcher through and through.

"No!" She disagreed, stepping towards them, her hand dropping from Kie's.

"Athena don't—" JJ tried to stop her.

"No! H-he's judging you because of where you live. That's bias, that's prejudice, it's wrong. I-It's against the police values. He can't do that!" Athena stated, looking between Shoupe and JJ.

"He confessed." Shoupe replied simply.

"It doesn't matter, there's not any—"

"I'll be fine, Attie." JJ cut her off. "I promise, okay?"

Athena looked towards Shoupe for a moment before turning back to JJ. He held her gaze for a few seconds before nodding. She knew he'd keep his promise, she had no reason to not believe him. She stepped back next to Kie, the girl linking their arms and pulling Athena closer to her embrace.

"This was all me." JJ continued his confession.

"That's the whole truth?" Shoupe sighed, looking at Pope.

"Whole truth, swear to God." JJ answered.

"I know what you think, damn it!" Shoupe exclaimed. Athena clenched her jaw, letting out a breath out of her nose. "I'm asking Pope."

Pope stared at JJ for a few seconds before nodding, "Yeah, that about covers it."

Shoupe turned Pope around, taking the handcuffs off of him and putting them on JJ instead. He shoved JJ into the car and slammed the door after. The man then got in the front seat, not sparing a glance at the four left behind as he started the car. Before it fully drove off, JJ made eye contact with Athena, repeating two words silently.

"I promise."

"Shit!" Pope shouted, throwing his hat to the ground.

"This is not going to end well." Athena whispered, leaning her head on Kie's shoulder.

"I know." Kie agreed with a sigh as she rested her head on top of Athena's. "Believe me A, I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.5K 28
In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic pogue. "You sure you can handle this, Prin...
5K 147 21
โ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ , ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
558K 9.3K 49
"you can never cross the ocean until you have courage to lose sight of the shore." -> all before season one, my own plot, not my characters, excep...
1M 13K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...