𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+

By Ayesha_kennedy

"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
AUTHOR NOTE!
41
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
42
43
44
AUTHOR NOTE!
45
46
47
AUTHOR NOTE!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (End)

34

79.2K 1.6K 406
By Ayesha_kennedy

Ellie Rose ~

"I'm going to kill him" Mason muttered calmly, his jaw clenched so tightly that it made me concerned for if it would break his teeth. "I'm going to fucking kill him. I shouldn't have forgive him after everything he'd done"

"Mason this–"

"And if you say that to forgive him, I'll get even more madder Ellie"

I shut my mouth, biting on my lip. He sighed angrily than cupped my face gently kissing my lips.

"I could never imagined that Matteo will catched feelings for you- and it's so hard to believe" he muttered calmly against my lips. I smiled and softly pressed my lips onto his slowly unbuttoning his dark blue shirt.

"Bambina, I'm trying to be serious and you aren't helping it" he warned wrapping his knuckles around my locks and tugging them down gently. I parted my lips without taking my eyes off of his dark blue one.

"I'm also trying to be serious but you're too hot to focused on something else" I pouted causing a devilish sexy smirk to curled up at the corner of his lips.

"Don't start with me, bambina" he warned licking his lips, when I kissed the crook of his neck trailing soft kisses along his perfect sharp jawline.

"God.. Ellie-" he took a deep breathe, his grip on my hair got more tightened as I nibbled his ear. I chuckled lightly and pulled back.

"Okay I'm sorry" I mumbled. "So is it bad?"

Mason sighed and nodded his head. "It's really bad, I didn't expected him to catched–" he paused clenching his jaw once again.

"But are you sure if Matteo had really catched any feelings for me? I mean it could be a rumour too, Mason" I shrugged. He took a deep breathe brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not sure Ellie and I guess I'm not going to believe it until my own ears heard the truth from Matteo" he sighed. I smiled  circling my hands around his neck and kissing his lips. He smiled onto the kiss and wrapped his one arm around my waist.

"I love you Mason-boo" I grinned pecking his lips causing him to laughed. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me to the bed gently kissing my lips.

"I love you even more bambina" he whispered gently laying me down on the bed. I bite down on my lip, loosening his tie. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, hard. He trailed hot kisses along my jawline moving down to my neck sucking on my skin. My lips got parted and moans climbed out off me.

"Fuck, why I need to be inside you every fucking minutes of the day? I need you to breathe" he growled slipping his hand inside my floral dress and squeezing my ass. I moaned. I also don't know how to stop the pull I feel whenever I'm around him. It's so hard especially when he has that sex god appeal. He flipped me on my stomach in one swift motion wrapping his knuckles around my locks and tugged them down gently.

"You're mine, no?" He asked nibbling my ear, dominance dripping off his hot voice.

"Yes" I let out a shaky breathe out.

"Yes what?" He slapped my ass hard.

"Yes daddy" I moan when he squeezed my ass flesh, roughly. He'll definitely leave red mark.

"Good"

I bite down on my lip, moaning when he unzipped my dress placing kisses on my back along my spine while his another hand roughly massaging my hot throbbing core.

My cheeks heated up.

Before he could take off my dress, our bedroom door slightly opened and Amara's head popped up with a mischief smirk playing on her face.

"What the fuck– Amara" Mason snapped at her. I quickly sat up adjusting my dress with flushed face.

Always caught up on our hot moment and it just so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry bro but I'm here to take my bestie with us to the shopping" Amara shrugged walking in causing Mason to rolled his eyes. "And you can't blame me for interrupting, you two should've locked the door before getting so intimate"

"Okay I'm coming, give me 5 minutes Amara" I give her a small smile and she shoot me a flied kiss. She turned to Mason and stucked out her tongue causing him to muttered something underneath his breathe.

"Cya brother" She winked and left the room closing the door behind her. She's too cute. I chuckled to myself and when I finally looked into his eyes, he was staring at me causing a blush to creeped onto my cheeks.

"You just can't leave me like this–" he growled pulling me into his lap. I chuckled kissing his lips. Sometimes he also acts too cute.

"I've to go, girls are waiting for me" I smiled running my hands through his hair. He kissed the crook of my neck slipping his hand inside my dress once again.

"No" he replied stubbornly and laid me back down hovering over me. As much as I want to go to the shopping with my girls, I also don't want to stop him. I also need him just as much as he needs me. He kissed me hard sliding his tongue inside my mouth tasting every inch. I moaned out when he slipped two fingers deeper inside me with smirk, kissing down my neck.

"Oh daddy–"

~

"Shopping with my gurls are the best!" Amara spoke, grinning as we walked out from the large glass mall building. "I'm also so happy b'coz I got few more new dresses too"

"Me too gurl, I got my favourite heels– trust me they'll look so hot in me" Melanie grinned causing us to chuckled.

"I can't believed it, I went to a fucking mall with the girls. Even in to buy lingerie— seriously everyone were staring at us weirdly" Matteo rolled his eyes sliding his hands inside his pocket and we laughed out.

"Hello?! Is anybody going to help me with carrying this bags?!" Antonio shout. We stopped walking and turned around to see him leaning against the car, panting.

Poor Antonio, he was carrying all our bags.

"Let me help —"

"No Ellie, They're here as our bodyguards remember? And it's Mason's order so they look after us" Amara smirked at Matteo and Antonio.

"I'm going to kill you, Amara Hansel. Noted it" Matteo hissed.

"Me too! And if I can't than please killed her from behalf of me Matt" Antonio grinned causing Amara to scoffed at them.

"Okay! Okay! Stop guys–" Ciara glared at them and Melanie chuckled out shooking her head.

"Here lemme help you, Antonio" I smiled walking up him and taking few bags from his hand.

"Thank you little one, you da best" he smiled softly pretending to wiping his invisible tears. I lightly chuckle mumbling him a quiet 'Welcome' and when I turned to Matteo he was already staring at me than looked away from me quickly.

He'd been avoiding me.

"This girl is an angel – too kind" Ciara smiled wrapping her one arm around my neck. "Just like me"

"No way, My little one is the only angel" Antonio mocked at her.

"I don't think so Cia, you aren't an angel – you're an idiot" Diana rolled her eyes causing us to laughed and Ciara to rolled her eyes.

"Oh wait – I forgot to buy something!" Amara said with widened eyes. "Can we please go back to the mall?"

"No y–" but Melanie cut off Antonio causing him to groaned.

"Fine let's go, Ellie you wanna come?"

"No, I'll help Antonio with these bags" I replied giving them a small smile. They nodded and made their way back to the mall.

"Why did Mason even send me here with them? God" he sighed shaking his head.

We reached in front of our car.

"Lemme put the bags on the boot" Antonio said taking the few bags from me with smile. I nodded and turned around to see Matteo standing leaning against the car door with arm crossed over his chest.

"Matteo? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked walking to him, biting on my lip nervously.

"I'm not avoiding you Ellie— leave me alone" he hissed without looking at me. I won't lie if it didn't hurt me.

"Yes you're" I frowned crossing my arms over my chest causing him to rolled his eyes. "I'm here to hear you"

"No I'm not— leave me the fuck alone Ellie. I'm not in mood" he rolled his eyes, I pursed my lips getting annoyed.

"Matt –"

"What the fuck do you expect from me Ellie? I'm a human too and I've feelings too– what do you want to hear from me? I've fucking catched feelings for you– is this what you want to hear??" He snapped at me causing me to flinched with slightly widened eyes. My ears couldn't believed what he just said.

"I've catched feelings for you– I love you" he whispered looking into my eyes, his jaw cleanched. I felt as my heart stopped hearing him. "I tried hard to deny this feelings but I couldn't– no matter how hard I tried and I know you love Mason only not me"

"It's hurts so bad knowing you can't be mine, knowing I can't be the man to love you to hold you in my arms but Mason– Trust me Ellie, I can't take it whenever I see you closer to Mason because it's fucking hurt" he said, his eyes flashing pains and hurt. I felt as my eyes getting filled with tears.

"Matteo h-how? How could this p-possible?" I whispered.

"I don't know Ellie, I just know I love you and I should've been the one to love you, to cherish you, to hold you not Mason. I never wanted to confessed my feelings like this but it hurts so bad that I couldn't kept them inside" he whispered moving closer to me and cupping my face.

"Please don't be mad at me" he pleaded, frowning when I moved my stare to the concrete path with pursed lips.

"I've felt so fucking bad since the day I'd realised I've fallen for you, I never wanted to get in between you and Mason but– I'm a human too and I've feelings too" he wince, running his hands through his hair. "I know you're disappointed with me, I know you see me as your close friend but I'm sorry Ellie— but I can't see you like that knowing you've my heart"

I stayed silent looking down at my feet. I was speechless.

"Please? I'm sorry— I don't want to lose our friendship but it'll kill me inside knowing your in Mason's arms every night, he's the one kissing you, loving you not me"

I shut my eyes closed and stepped back from him.

"Enough—" I sighed and finally looked into his eyes. "You can't  feel this way knowing I love Mason only. I respect your feelings  Matteo but I've known you as my brother and a really close friend. I can't feel that way for you"

He took a deep breathe nodding his head.

"I know.. and I respect your feelings for Mason and that's why I let my jealousy cloud my thoughts because of it. No matter what I always want to see you happy even if it that's with Mason" he said smiling sadly.

"Thank you" I give him a small smile and brushed my hair behind my ear sighing to myself. "We'll talk about this later and careful Matteo, if Mason finds out about this than he's definitely not going to like this"

"I know, thank you Ellie" he smiled nodding.

I sighed and turned around to see the person I didn't expected at all. My eyes grew widened and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Mason.. "

◇◇◇

Hey Lovelies ❤

Hope you're all safe and healthy!

So Here's the update,  I'm sorry for late update.

Anyways—

Thank you so much for reading ❤❤

Keep reading and keep supporting "His Amore"

Thank you for ya'all votes and comments my beautiful babies!

Enjoyed reading ^^

See you in next chapter ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 43 21
Sawyer I moved into town a year ago. I've been put through hell, but when the dark hair stranger comes to my rescue my whole life gets flipped. He sa...
2.9K 87 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.1K 78 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
222K 5.8K 26
"Fine, hurt me for all I care. Beat me, and hear me scream in pain if that's what you think will get me to listen to you." "Oh Alessandra it isn't pa...