The Darkness Hero - Ebony (BN...

Af meshitsukai2706

A girl with an unknown past go to U.A. She's a cold but caring person, no one ever could guess what she's thi... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Notice

Chapter 18

2.4K 75 7
Af meshitsukai2706

"Let's have a good match, Tenya-san." You nod at him. And he nodded back.

"Start!"
With this, he immediately charged at you and you immediately grow your wings and fly away him.
"Tenya-san, i hope you didn't forgot that i'm also fast." You said to him.
"Of course i didn't forget, i thought i would caught you off your guard, but it seems like i won't be able to do it, huh..."
"You're strong, so i won't let my guard down. Especially with your speed." You then immediately charged at him again and he dodge you, and he charged at you again, so basically it's speed match, if any of you drop your guard, the match will be over.

"W-what with them!? I couldn't even see what are they doing right now! Well, i can understand about Iida, because of his quirks, but (y/n)!? Who knows that she could move that fast!?" Present Mic commented. Then you feel that your wings grow heavy, you know that this is your limit for using your wings, so you immediately charged at him and luckily you could grab his hands, and you start to pushing him until the tip of the bounds, but he's able to balance himself again and start to pushing you too, you both keep pushing each other, and then you suddenly let go of his hands, let him stumble, the you step froward, and you immediately grab his left arm, trip his right foot, andift him from the ground and slam his body out of the bounds. (Like in Judo, if you know it.)

"(y-y/n) slam him out of the bounds!!! She lift him to the air and slam him out of the bounds!!" Present Mic shouted.

"Iida is out of the bounds! (y/n) advanced to the semifinals!!" Midnight declared. You then give your right hand to Iida.

"That's a good match." You told him, he grab your hand and stands up from the ground. "Thank you...... But,... Get thrown out from the bound like that by a girl is....!" You sweat dropped at this, and you akwardly patted his back. Then you two walked out from the arena and go to the waiting room.
"Well, then i will go back to the audience seat first, Tenya-san." He nod his head and you walk out from the room. You lean your back against the door and hear Iida saying "Brother..." you bit your lips and start to walk away from there. 'I'm sorry, Tenya-san... But i need to prove it to them too... That a murderer like me can still be a hero.'

You saw the match between Bakugou and Kirishima, in the first, Bakugou quirk couldn't get through Kirishima's skin, and Kirishima's overpowered him, but after a bit long time, Bakugou quirk finally get through his skin and Bakugou win the matches.

"And Bakugou advances to the third round through a downright nasty carpet bombing!! With this the top 4 have assembled!!" You then walked to the arena when Present Mic said this.

"That's it for the quarter-finals!"

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

You raised your hand and look at Midnight.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Midnight asked you.
"If Todoroki-san didn't mind with it, can i use my katana in this match? Just one." You asked Midnight and Todoroki. Then Midnight look at Todoroki as if she's asking him, so he just nodded his head.
"You're allowed to use your katana in this match!" Midnight declared. So you walk to the stairs of the arena and grab your katana then go back to the arena.

"On the next match. It's a battle between two are the top of their class! It seems like they always tie from the first match, right!? From the race, they got both the second place, for the human cavalry they're in the same teams, and now they meet at the semifinals! (y/n) (l/n) vs. Todoroki Shouto!!!" When Present Mic said this you realised that he's right, oh well but you will focus on this match.

" Start! " Present Mic shouted, and then like normal, Todoroki use his ice qurik to attacks you, but you cut it easily. You then grow your wings and fly to him, you tried to kick his head, but he ducked right away so your foot didn't hit him. You quickly flip back in the air and kick Todoroki's back, and it works, you landed the first hit on him. You feel the cold on your foot, so you immediately back off from him. You were right, you right foot was frozen at the tip, so you quickly destroy it by stomp your foot on the floor.

".... Nee, Todoroki-san, if you keep it like this, you know that you won't beat me right? Or do you really think that i'm that weak so you don't even have to use your left side...?" You asked him, you don't like the fact that he doesn't use him left side again. And he doesn't answer you, instead he starts to charge at you with his ice quirk again.

".... Really, Todoroki-san? I didn't know you think so lowly of me..." You huffed,"alright if this is what you want, then, let's see how long you can hold it." You challenged him. You then quickly charging at him, you keep slicing the ice he throw to you.

"... I don't think lowly of you, (y/n)..." He said while keep dodging and attacking you.
"Then?" You asked him while keep fly towards him.
"I just... Need some time to think.." He said, then he suddenly stopped running and charge at you, this is making you wary of what he's trying to do. You keep your guard up and keep your eyes on him. You grip your katana more, in case he try to shoot more ice to you, and it turns out that you're right, this time it was a normal size but it's many, so you focus on the ice and didn't notice that he's sneaking behind you and froze your wings and attached it to the floor.

"Todoroki froze her wings!! And now she couldn't move, now, what would she do!?"
"Tch...! I let my guard down. But.... I'm not weak...!" You elbowed the ice that froze your wings, since it's just a few seconds ago, so you know that your wings won't be shattered too.

"And, she broke out just with her strength!!! What's with her power!? She just need her pure strength to get out from Todoroki's ice! Back then, she also use her strength to fling Iida from the arena! This girl from your home classroom is not normal, dude..!" You saw that Todoroki start to shivering again.

" You're shivering, Todoroki-san." You told him with furrowed eyebrows.
"I could hold onto this until whenever you want because i use my katana, but you... Won't be able to do this for a long time." You glared at him now.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)... But i just need time to-"
"For what...? What do you need to think about!?" You charged at him again now.

"You already accepted it when you fight with Izuku-san right? So what do you need to think about right now?" He keep attacking you with his ice again, you know that he'll at his limit soon.

"When i use my quirk, i forget about him! I don't know if it's good or bad!" He started to sounded frustrated too now.

"So... What exactly do you need to think about!? Who cares if it's good or if it's bad!? It's your quirk in the end,  and your quirk's a part of yourself!" You dodge the ice he use to attack you.

"Even though i hate my quirk too... Even though i didn't want to use it too... But i still use my quirk in the entrance exam! Because my quirk's the part of myself! And i know how it feels to be abandoned, so i won't abandon my quirk just because i hate them! And you should hold them close to you too!" You shouted at him with a heated glare while you cornering him, you finally give up when you cornering him and saw that his shivering are worsen. "If you really don't want to use it, then i got it, i will defeat you here, right now." You said with a cold expression. Then you tried to kick him, but your foot suddenly feels like it got burned so you immediately back off. When you lift your head, you saw that he's using his left side once again. Your face immediately brighten at this.

"H-he's using his heat quirk once again, after being cornered by (y/n)!!!" Present Mic shouted again.
'... He sure have a lot of energy...'

"Why're you... Two keep doing thing like this..." He lift his head and look at you.
"Don't be happy now, i know you're at your limit too, for your wings." This making you surprised. 'so he notice it...'
"It doesn't matter. We have the same reason right..? We... want to prove to someone that we're able to be a hero without their help. So... Come at me!" He then do the same thing he does when he fight Midoriya earlier, he makes an explosion by applied heat to the air he cooled down earlier, but this time the impact was more bigger, since the teachers didn't try to stop any of you, because you two still able to fight. Then just like before too, there's smoke screen blocked the others view.
"This again!! I can't see anything again... But this time, who won the match!?"
In the smoke, you fly up, but not too high, and began to search Todoroki, you saw that he's doing the same thing, using his ice to hold him so he won't fly off out of bounds. You then immediately flap your wings strongly, and tried to shatter the ice that holding him and you also try to make him fall back. It successfully shatter his ice, but he didn't get blown away, it seems like your wings strength already weakened, so you immediately shrink your wings until it's gone from your back and charging him with your katana again. A few moments after that, the smokescreen was gone and the crowd could see you two charging at each other.

"They're both still holding on!!!"
The crowd cheered when Present Mic said this.
You know that you're already tired, and you're at your limit soon, and you know that he's at his limit too. But you two keep attacking each other despite of that fact.

"The way they attacking each other's so fierce! Man! Who will win this match!?"

After you sliced the ice he shoot at you, you finally dropped on your knees, when Todoroki saw this, he immediately tried to froze you and making you immobilized, but unexpectedly, he also dropped on his knees. Everyone's become quiet after this, you use your katana to support yourself to stand up, and Todoroki's start to standing too, you drag your katana with you and just keep walking at him, he make an ice stick that the tip's sharp, he also start to walk toward you. When you two in front of each other, you pointed your katana at his neck, and he is doing the same as you with the tip of his ice.

The crowd and Present Mic, all of them keep quiet because of the pressure, they all keep wondering who will win this match.
You saw his face was filled with tiredness and you know that you're also exhausted. "It seems like... We'll end up in a tie again..." You then dropped your katana and unwanted close your eyes, but in the end you closed your eyes, and you hear a shatter from beside you, you know that Todoroki also dropped his weapon by now, and with that, you fall unconscious.

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

When you open your eyes, you immediately cover your eyes with your hands, it's too bright for you. Then you blinked your eyes for a few times and adjust your eyes with the brightness of the room.

"Ugh...." You push yourself up until you sit down.
'i feel sore all over my body....' you then looked around at that room, and notice that this is Recovery Girl infirmary. You start to looking for Recovery Girl now, but you didn't find her anywhere in the room, you then look at your right, you saw Todoroki's on the bed beside you, he's still sleeping.

'... What happens to the match? Did i lose..?' Just after you wonder this, the door opened and Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima, Iida and Tsuyu walk into the infirmary.

"(y/n)-chan/san/kun!" they all shouted your name together. You immediately place your right index finger in front of your lips and your left index finger to pointing at Todoroki. "shh...." you shush them they immediately close their mouth after they saw Todoroki.

"... What happens to the match before? Did i lose..?" You asked them. They shake their head. "No, you two tied, you two both fell unconscious in the same time." Midoriya explained. You nodded your head in sign that you understand.

"And then, how about Bakugou-san and Tokoyami-san match? Who win?" You asked them again.

"Bakugou wins the match." Kirishima answer you this time.

"Then... How about the finals?" You asked them once again.

"Bakugou considered as the winner, then you two got the second place and Tokoyami got the third place." Iida told you.

"So we ended up in a tie again this time..." You heard Todoroki says from his bed. You immediately turn your head to him, "You've awoke." he nods his head then he also pushed himself up.

"But, you're so awesome (y/n)-chan!! You could keep up with Todoroki, who's one of the strongest in our class!" Uraraka cheered.
"Yeah! I already watch the video of your fight with Iida earlier, you're so manly, you could lift him up and slam him to the ground without any problem!" Kirishima joined.

"..... Kirishima-kun." Midoriya poked Kirishima's shoulder and pointing at Iida, who look depressed in the corner.

"H-hey, i don't mean bad, you know." Kirishima scratch his cheeks with a nervous laugh.

"I know...! Get thrown off by a girl as easy like that...." Iida clenched his fist. Making the other laughs at that, well except you and Todoroki. You kust keep averting your eyes from him, because of the guilt, while Todoroki expression look softened, your face become relaxed too when you notice that look on Todoroki face.

Recovery Girl then walk into the infirmary after that, the she told you to not use your wings anymore for today, and Todoroki to not use his quirk anymore for today too. You two nodded your head, and then she told you two to prepare to go out for the award ceremony.

(A/N : Wohoo! (y/n) emotions are back!!! Well, not all of them but, like, mostly... Right? Yeah, just leave it like that. Well, thank you for reading my weird writing, it's not even good, i know it, but i still like to make it anyway. Well, for who also keep reading this note, thank you~! See you next chapter!)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.6K 238 33
(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa also know as (Y/N)'s foster father What w...
14K 747 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
4.3K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
41.3K 890 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...