πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ (+οΏ½...

By kehlanidark

𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

36 | drowned blood

12.4K 301 98
By kehlanidark

"What are you talking about?" Enzo demanded starring at him confused.

The way he lifted his head I could never mistake that expression.

That undefeated full of humiliation and terror. Scared that you had gone behind someone's back without knowing and fearing they wouldn't believe you had never ignition to do it.

"If you are beating yourself up for this, don't," I spoke breaking the silence.

He was giving himself the fault for something he had probably thought to be something normal.

Looking up he just starred into my eyes, not one world leaving his mouth.  

"You didn't know she was going to walk out of the house and do such things. We all walk out but come back. You didn't think much of it, did you?" I asked hearing him sight then nod.

"You can't help that your dumb." I smiled seeing his tense body loosen up.

Silas was a good man. He didn't think before he did something that was his nature. He was a free man enjoying life and hated complicating things. He was a perfect combination of his parents.

His father himself was a master thief always lurking in the shadows while his mother was an archer hiding behind a bow and arrow.

"Gee thanks." He joked chuckling.

"Always." I smiled which had gotten easier and easier with these boys.

"No seriously. Thank you, Royalty. You know.." he smiled cheekily up to me.

"You remind me of the Evil Queen." I didn't miss the pitch of adoration and sisterly love.

"Evil Queen?" I asked confused however still  leaving the smile in place. If this was his way of making a compliment he had to learn a lot.

"Yes, you know evil queens aren't actually evil. They portray themselves as evil to show others they don't care. But in the past, they cared so much that end of time she got hurt. Evil queens Roy are princesses that were never found. " I was shocked.

As a child, Lucia, Cecilia, and I were fanatics and obsessed with princesses. Which young lady wasn't? Though one thing I always saw was that I connected the most with the evil queen.

All she wanted was to be pretty, beautiful, stunning. Maybe all she asked for was a compliment.

I didn't share her sadness because I wasn't seen physically ugly but after years of letting my anger win, I was labeled as ugly.

Not when it came to my looks but when it came to the person I was. And I didn't even take it as an offense because those years back I truly was ugly.

"Thank you." I smiled seeing him nod in return.

"How do we find out where Cara is if we don't have anything on her," Augusto asked spinning some knives in his hand.

"We wouldn't even be in this position hadn't you let her into the house." I retorted narrowing my eyes at Enzo.

Everyone was waiting for an answer including me.

"I didn't." He smirked loving I had gotten it wrong.

"Marie let her in as she saw her standing in front of our door wet and cold."

A day where she knew she could pull the "Oh I am sorry I don't know where I am right now and it's raining heavily" That girl was clever, but not as clever as we were.

Everything Cara did irritates me now much more than before and it was already a lot before. 

The hate I felt for her was not as much as for the person responsible for my past but close.

Maybe it wasn't just all about the way she tricked us but also the way she was almost after what was mine.

"So, what you let an unknown person into the house?" I asked my anger rising as minutes passed.

"I didn't let her into the house." He retorted as he fisted his hands.

"But you greeted her with open arms didn't you."

"We greeted you with open arms too didn't we."

A slap to my face. It felt like a hand just contacted with my cheek and by the way his facial expression changes he noticed what he had just done.

He had put me and that bitch in one boat. He saw us as having the same problem.

"I didn't mean it like-"

"You did." I protested even though my chest was fucking hurting.

So, this is what you get for letting someone close to you. They just see you as someone who stumbled into your life.

"If you didn't, you wouldn't have said that." And with that, I left seeing Isa glaring at him.

If I even stayed one more minute here, I knew I would say something I would regret too like he did allegedly.

Closing the door behind me with a loud noise I heard footsteps behind me, too familiar footsteps.

"I didn't greet her with open arms. You are jealous and you have to accept it because it's not bad to be jealous. Everyone gets jealous but you don't have a reason because I fucking hate that girl Ciara."

"Cara." I corrected him smiling a little.

Standing in front of me now. He was about to reach out for me when he pulled his hands back shaking his head.

He was having an internal battle with himself about what he should say and what he shouldn't.

Sighing he looked at me through his dark long lashes.

"She came one day and told Maria that she had no place to stay and as kind, as Maria was, she let her in. As soon as she stepped in it felt weird everything about her felt off, but Maria was the woman who took care of me as a child and raised me, I think she just needed someone to take care of, and who was I to stop her."

"I wasn't even in Milan for the longest time!" he continued looking up and seeing if I was listening. 

"I was most of the time with the boys trying to find you and flying around anywhere you could be."

I know that I knew he was searching for me because I too couldn't let him go.

"But as they say when you once disappear you don't to to be found." I liked that people said that. It made me invisible to the world. I wanted to be visible only to those I wanted.

"I was under pressure and for the first time scared because I had something to lose and also wanted to return to you. I know it's not an excuse and I'm sorry I snapped." Having heard enough I pulled him down connecting his lips with mine.

"I'm sorry too for leaving you I promise I won't leave again."

"Guys you need to come with m-." Lorenzo interrupted coming out of nowhere.

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, I heard the door open causing all of us to turn around.

Four officers barged into the mansion, the biggest and oldest stepping forward with a warrant.

Just at that exact moment, Lorenzo turned on the big screen in our living room as the news started to play again.

A woman with a velvet silk dress with a black mask covering her face except the eyes was shooting at everyone and her skills were almost just as good as mine.

As soon as she turned around facing the camera and  slowly pulling the mask off her face the camera, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Back were starring exactly my own eyes and my form. My black occasionally curled hair, my body, my curves, my dress, everything, and on top of that she was smirking and enjoying the city breaking down.

"You Royalty Romano are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future."

Everything was going so fast I wasn't even able to comprehend what was happening. All I could say was.

"I wasn't me."

_________

Feeling the handcuffs behind my back on my wrists, I slowly looked up smirking seeing all the police officers looking at me with suspicion, hatred, challenge, loathing.

I had killed before and I had a goddamn good reason, too.

Tell me if you had the chance to kill your abuser, you wouldn't?

You wouldn't want that person to walk about the earth and give him/her/them the chance to do it ever again to another person.

I did, and so I took the safer option.

To just put someone in a cell and see them free after five years was worse than just killing them and making sure to never give them the opportunity to do such things again.

We were known to them.

They knew we were criminals; criminals they had never caught, so of course, they took the first chance they got to get me. 

Sensing a hand on my shoulder, I immediately shook it off, glaring at the person touching me. As soon as I saw the recognizable face, I relaxed, letting him lead me toward the cell.

"What do I get to go? You know I wasn't it. We stay in the-"

"Shadows. I know." He returned serious.

Taking my handcuffs off and walking over to the middle of the room with five monitors next to each other.

"I want a call, Killian." I demanded, sitting down on the bench.

"And you will get one and get out of here as soon as possible." He guaranteed typing away on the keyboard.

Killian Alberici, a good friend of ours, was the police chief in the department, the main reason we were so good at keeping us away from the public eye.

Taking the phone, he offered me I gave in the numbers, letting it ring a few times.

As soon as someone picked up I started to speak knowing all to well if someone caught me with a phone not only was I going to risk not getting another call but also Killian's cover.

"Go up to the room and look if the dress is still there," I ordered, hearing heels click through our marble floor.

"It's not here," Isa answered long after, causing me to lean my head against the wall in anger.

"What now?" she asked, worried.

"I don't know."

For the very first time, and I didn't know what I was doing, and that drove me crazy.

I always knew what I was about to do. Then why? Why was I so clueless all of the sudden? Why was I clueless at the exact moment where I needed the solution the most?

"I'll look into this, okay. You do me a favor and keep an eye on Cecilia." I cut the call, giving Killian his phone back, not before deleting the phone number.

My thoughts were going one-hundredth miles per hour. I needed to do something. Now wasn't the time to sit in a cell!

Cara, Cara, Cara.
Once we got you, I would definitely make you run for making me sit here and do nothing.

Because having to look at this and do nothing was the biggest punishment.

"If you are thinking about breaking out, don't." Immediately I started wide-eyed, seeing Enzo standing in front of me with his suit jacket fully open and the first two buttons of his white dress-shirt free as well.

"You want me to sit here and pull my hair out?" I asked angrily yet happy to see him in front of me in one piece.

As long as they didn't get to him.

Taking a key out of his pocket amused he opened the cell, stepping in and closing it behind him.

"So, I am your prisoner now too?" amused, he shook his head, pulling me into a kiss, holding my waist with one of his hands and the other grabbing my ass tightly, possibly leaving his fingerprints.

"When weren't you." He questioned, coming close to me, causing our nose to touch and me to close my eyes in satisfaction.

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm good...." I started looking up my favorite future of his. "You have to stay safe or else I will kill you personally." I threatened him to hold on to his wrists.

"I will stay safe if you stay safe. I promise." He was giving me my promise back.

In that moment he couldn't do anything better to assure me he would be fine.

"The Mexicans have to have done something with this. This isn't only Cara." I said feeling him nod his head.

"I figured." Seeing his body relax, I ran my figures through his hair, knowing he hadn't slept enough.

"I should go back to the mansion to find out how the fuck I can stop all this." He said shortly after raising his head to look me in the eye.

Going back to his full height, I nodded, kissing his chest, which was on eye-level with me.

Giving Killian one of those bro hugs he shook his hand.

"Good seeing you again fra [dude] Make sure to keep her in check. She will be a handful; I can guarantee you." He turned to me winking, causing me to fist my hands.

I wasn't the only one who was a handful.

Seeing him open the cell and walk out, I sat back down. The thought that something bad was about to happen just didn't want to leave my mind.

When the phone rang and an officer picked it up, handing it to me through the grid, telling me it was for me, I didn't think much of it and asked who it was.

But as soon as I heard his voice.
"Maybe you should have kept him by your side and not let me walk towards his black European R6."

I knew the worry and bad thoughts weren't for nothing. One of us was about to break their promise.

Quickly as possible, I let the phone drop, my full soul going cold knowing exactly who it was.

_____________
update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 87.8K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...
57.5K 1.6K 21
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
4.3M 115K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
32.6M 988K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...