Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed

16.9K 1K 239
By winteratheart__

2 days later

I rub my eyes while lazily dragging my not so energetic body with me towards the car where my jerk husband is sitting all ready with that suit and me I am wearing my yesterday night suit inside my Abaya too lazy to change.

I open the door and hop in with an obvious loud whine telling him that I don't want to go to college but he my husband in the face of father will only ignore my whine so I keep quiet with a grumpy face.

Disadvantages of marrying a topper.

"Tell my number" I turn my head to look at him when I hear his voice "your number?" He nods with his eyes on the road. I pull my phone out to say his number probably he forgot and he wants to recall it, sometimes toppers can also forget things.

"743—" he stops me with a sigh and I look at him confused "without looking at it kinza" huh? Without looking at it?

"I don't know I did not learn your number" I don't even know what my number is he except me to remember his number.

"Then learn it now I'll be asking in 5 minutes" I blink my eyes is he serious I am half way to dozing off and he wants me to do studies here.

"What if I again forget on picking you because this is not something I am used to and if I even get a minute late I expect you to call me" I nod at that and I am already planning on ringing him non stop if he gets even a second late.

"But I have your number in this phone why do I need to remember it" I logically speaks and he does not miss a second to hurt my feelings "I don't trust you, you are clumsy as hell and I won't be surprised if you loose your phone while talking to your friends" just when he completed his sentence a hard punch land on his arm by one and only me.

"Okay then I also don't trust you! You are clumsy as hell too So tell my number! Come on" I going to pic a fight now, just give the glows I am on the ring.

A sigh escapes her lips "In five minutes we will be in your college kinza stop arguing and do as I say"

"Jerk" I mumble before resting my head on the seat and memorising this easy number.

"743 8290–umm 8290...132?" I nibble on my lower-lip but see him rolling his eyes, his number is not easy at all!!! I am learning this freaking 10 number from the last 5 minutes and still stuttering and I can tell from that Eye roll that I again mixed the numbers. The first time I said it right and I was so happy that I've learnt so fast but after a little that I think he purposely made and then he asked me to again repeat his number...my mind went blank the first number 7 was only in my mind.

He taps his finger on the steering wheel waiting for me to memorise this shit and take a leave. And because of this peer pressure I am not even able to fix 10 numbers in my mind.

He takes a look at his wrist watch and finally opens his mouth "Go now, your classes will start in few and keep your phone with you"  he orders me and I look so disappointed on myself that I feel like killing myself with a fake knife. Why do I always prove him that I am dumb?!

"What do you think of yourself?! You bought this phone I know that so what? you're going to order me and make me feel like I depend on you! When I was 18 abbu bought me a phone and till the day of your marriage I was keeping it safely until your dad thought to smash it like a potato so stop freaking ordering me like a jerk you are!" I open the door and quickly walk away before he could say anything.

What does he think of himself?

Wait—what do I think of myself? Why did I even overreact just now? He said me to not loose the phone just because I should not wait if he forgets to pick me, he showed his care and what did I do? Yelled at him just because I was dumb and ashamed that I couldn't remember 10 number! Freaking hell!

Ya Allah!

I quickly take a u-turn and that's when he starts the engine after probably being hurt by my rudeness.

Before I could do anything the car goes out of my sight leaving me in a the sea to drown and die because of the guilt I am feeling in my heart.

I quickly pull my phone to call him, ignoring the bell which is ringing indicating that the class has started.

In two rings he picks the phone but doesn't speak. "I am sorry" I feel like crying when I do not hear any reply "I said I am sorry!" A sigh escapes his lips "Your classes will start soon kinza, so go back" he does not reply to what I ask.

"Please I am sorry. I am the idiot here I don't know why I talk so much Rubbish without thinking when I am upset. I am sorry I ruined your day please don't be mad at me I'll do anything you ask me I can make one cake for you as an apology—" he cuts me off in the middle and that tells me he is not in the mood to talk and that I ruined his mood.

"It's okay, you did nothing. And I am driving so I will talk later" he cuts the call and that breaks my heart.

I remember there is a well nearby, don't you think I should go and jump and maybe die?

I bring my hand up to wipe the tears which is silently flowing, feeling like shit for always hurting him with words when he did nothing.

I take a deep breath before going to the class didn't want to get scolded by my teacher.

......
2:00 pm

I tap my shoe on the floor waiting for Ayaan to come and pick me, while planning a very sweet apology speech in mind.

My heart thumps against my chest when I see his car in sight he stops the car right infront of me and I quickly rush to get in.

Before I could smile at him my heart drop from the sky to the ground when I see Ryan's face. He grins and waves at me and I gulp my hot tears but force myself to smile back. I get in the car feeling like shit.

He is so upset that he did not want to see my face.

I blink my tears away when they make it difficult for me to look at something. Ryaan notices my silence and slowly starts.

"I-ahem" he clears his throat before peeking at me "did you guy fight again?" He questions me and I nod giving him the answer with my head "That tells why he was acting like they gave him spoiled milk this morning" I wipe my tears which are flowing down without my permission.

"It was my mistake I know! So I apologised to him but he ignored me" Ryaan panics when I speaks in-between my sob. "Oh my—okay okay calm down I am gonna go knock my brothers head for making my bhabhi cry! How can he do that?!" I cry more hearing his sweet words.

I roughly wipe my tears, the tears not at all taking a break but pouring out of my eyes like an ocean.

"Bhabhi please stop crying. I feel bad when I see you like this" he pouts looking at me with obvious worry in his eyes.

"He is upset" I mumble still not getting out of guilty zone knowing that I ruined his day because of my stupidness "No he is not! He is just—he had a meeting to handle so he asked me to pick you up" he peeks at me to see if I am crying and when he sees my red face and red eyes a sigh escapes my lips.

He swiftly takes a u-turn and gasp leaves my lips when my body hits the window.

"I am not taking you home. We are going to go torture my brother! He needs to repay for what he did to my lovely bhabhi" my cheeks flushes up when he says that, but my heart thumps against my chest, not ready to face him after calling him jerk almost every time.

When he is nothing related to jerk.

"Umm—he will get more mad if we disturb him when he is working" he rolls his eyes at that "so? Who cares? Not me" he shrugs as if it is no big deal and I am already planning on hiding behind him if Ayaan gets mad.

Gonna put all the blame on him. He is not his wife so he can handle even if he is upset but not me.

The car stop infront of the large building and Ryaan quickly hops off and rushes to go open my door "Ryaan I don't think it is a good idea" I mumble not feeling like it is a good Idea to disturb a workaholic.

My eyes are still red swollen from so much crying and roughly wiping. I walk behind this tall man who is as same hight as Ayan maybe a inch shorter than Ayaan but why the hell is everyone taller than me.

"Umm bhabhi I was also thinking the same just after entering the building, Aayan bro does not like when someone disturbs him when he is working and today he was literally on the edge of firing the whole management staff for delaying their work which was appointed. He was scary as hell today. You will see everyone's head down on their work looking all attentive today after the dose they got" he scares me more with his word and I feel like stomping my leg and crying more now.

"Let take a u-turn it's still not late" I nibble on my lower lips nervously and he peeks behind thinking the same but the elevator door opens before we could leave "I—lets get in" he changes his mind in a quick second.

I take slow steps and with my wobbling legs and I wait for the elevator to come to a halt.

My heart jumps out of my chest when we reaches the floor. As he described everyone are doing their work with odd silence, looking all attentive.

We make our way towards his cabin and non of us makes a move "umm I will knock and you get it in first okay" he already starts acting like a scaredy cat when he was the one who said 'who cares'

I shake my head multiple times without missing a beat.

"I knock and you get in" I swap the sentence and he mimics my actions and shakes his head.

"No No if he sees his wife's face he will cool down so you get in first" he tries again and I deny it quickly "No! Remember he is upset with that wife? He will only get more upset so I knock and you will get in" and without listening to his answer I knock the door with a raising heart and quickly turn my heals so I am facing my back to him.

A gasp leaves Ryan's lips as if he was betrayed and a very deep scary "come in" was heard and we both are loosing are shit here as if we are entering the principles office after getting into a deep shit by slapping a teacher.

"This is wrong" he mumbles feeling upset after my betrayal and I look over my shoulder apologetically. He twists the door open not before glaring at me.

"What is it Ryaan? Are you going to enter in slow motion?" He growls looking all pissed when Ryaan peeks his head after a long pause.

"Bro?" Only silence can be heard and I assume that Ayaan is looking at his brother asking him to continue and not act like a kid and come in and speak whatever he wants to.

I tap my leg waiting to hear his voice again.

"Umm...I came here to inform you that I picked bhabhi from the college but—" he stops giving him a dramatic pause "she was not in a good state"

"What do you mean?" Ayaan's voice was finally heard and a hint of worry lingered in his voice which flips my heart, he still worries about me, he won't divorce me, Calm down kinza.

"I don't know her face was pale and she looked like she will pass out from so much crying" he adds so many things to a simple sentence and makes it so dramatic when only silence came in returned he again speaks.

"I was on the edge of taking her to the hospital seeing her in such vulnerable state. But she insisted and told me she was fine" and now I am on the verge of opening my phone and looking at my face after his explanation on how I look. "I don't know what happened between you two"

"But—Bro I am telling you just kiss her or hug her and make her feel good or I am taking a week leave as a punishment for making my bhabhi upset!!" the sentence which was said so loud and fast that the people where peaking from their cabin after hearing his sentence which made my cheeks go into a red mode in no second. A loud gasp leaves my lips when he holds my wrist and pushes me in to the room and Ayaan's eyes go wide not expecting to see me here all of a sudden.

Freaking hell. This was not the way I planned on making my entry!

He stands up looking shocked, but soon his features softens when he looks at me who is looking all nervous and scared of getting scolded or maybe getting a cold shoulder from him after hurting him with rude words.

"Make her feel good! Or I am taking a week leave!" He yells before closing the door behind us, not before yelling another sentence which made me gasp internally but my face tells How my heart is thumping and running a marathon after hearing him "Don't forget to make out with her bro!! Some tips from your professional brother!!" He yells some unholy words and my ears are heating up at these words.

I see Ayaan rolling his eyes. But he removes his coat to reveal his muscular body which is packed up in that black shirt which is illegal for him to wear.

He does something in his laptop before lifting his eyelids to look at me. And my body freezes when our eyes meet.

I stay their glued but watch him walking towards me and my body quickly reacts and I stumble a step back and press my back against the wall.

He ignore my trembling self and stands in front, hovering over me like usual because of his hight and I keep my eyes on his chest not able to look at him.

His eyes are enough to make me go lay in the coffin by myself, why is he so intimidating? I hate this but I love this too.

He licks his lips to wet them and my eyes drops on those pink lips which looks so addictive. I force myself to look up but soon I flinch when he brings his hand up to caress his rough pad of thumb just below my eye.

"I am sorry" he mumbles ever so quietly when I am the one who should say that. I shake my head and before I could apologise he takes a steps forward leaving no gap in between us. His hand sneaks through my waist and he locks the door like a professional. "I umm I want to say something can you please take a step back" I nibble on my lower lips nervous and a deep chuckle leaves his lips but he obeys and takes a step back which did not do any different to my heart. He is still close and my heart is still beating in an insane speed.

I take a breathe and gather up courage to say my apology speech but when I open my mouth I only ramble like an idiot.

"I—um I should be the one apologising I am sorry I just I don't know why I said that. I am an idiot please forgive me. You are not at all a jerk—no sometimes you are but not that type of jerk, you are sweet one and the word jerk suits you so I call you that but that doesn't mean you are a jerk—what am I saying you are not—"my eyes went wide into the size of the globe when all of a sudden he leans and takes my lips in between his.

I repeat he captured my lips in between his. He is kissing me?

His eyes closed, his features softer than a baby at this proximity but my eyes are open and I keep my lips pressed not knowing what to do.

He doesn't move his lips but stays in the position for a few seconds before pressing his body against mine and holding me close by my waist.

His hand moves up to cup my nape as he slowly starts moving his lips against but I still stay their like an ice cube, not knowing when I am going to melt.

Too overwhelmed by his sudden move but too scared to fail in kissing not knowing how to do it.

He notices my freezing state and gently pulls away my lips trembling when his warmth leaves. His heavenly beautiful light brown eyes opens to bore into my glistening orbs.

He moves his hand up to caress my cheek before sliding them towards my wet lips he caresses my bottom lip before parting them away asking me to relax with his simple touch. He looks into my eyes and gives me a smile before leaning closer to take them again in between his soft ones and this time I move my hand to hold his shirt and act a little bolder by parting my lips and kissing him back with same gentleness as he is using.

He smiles against my lips his thumb going up and down my cheek calming my muscles down with his touch and he continues kissing me, my body pressed against the wall and his against mine.

Our hearts beating in an insane speed and I am sure that he can hear my fast heart bear. He slides hand down to hold my wrist in a painfully slow speed touching my arm in progress and intertwining our fingers before bringing my hand up to circle them around his neck and his other hand glides through my thin waist and a gasp leaves my lips when he roughly pulls me closer.

I hold his collar tightly when he slides his tongue to kiss me more passionately and I just let him kiss me however he wants, never have I ever thought he can kiss someone like this. And never have I ever thought it will be so amazing kissing. Each and every muscle in my body is burning.

He does not stop devouring my mouth until I pat his back not able to breathe.

He ever so gently pulls away as if didn't want to stop torturing my now swollen lips. We both breathe heavily on each other but does not move not feeling like leaving this warmth which is doing so many things to my heart and my body.

I open my eyes only to fall upon his orbs already looking into mine and my lips.

He leans closer to place a soft kiss on my lips again which brought a smile on my face at his gentleness.

He smiles back and peeks down but says something which confuses me "I wish we were in our bedroom" not knowing what to reply I nod thinking that he wanted this sweet moment and our first kiss in our bedroom.

He chuckles at my confused nod but leans forward to again kiss me to which I give in without a second thought.

..........

A/n: I know I suck at writing intimate scenes, don't curse on me if it was too cringe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Two Strangers Arrange Marriage Blessing in month Of Blessings ________________________________ At the age of 25, He's not Your arrogant , man of fe...
1.7K 145 19
After doing my pretty artwork on the car of a man who just ruined my dress after spilling his coffee on it, so it was only fair to ruin his pretty li...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...