โ™ก๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐” โ™ก

By Leighanne_ismycure

In most of these the girls are either your mum or your sister or you're in the band or one of the girls is yo... More

Intro<33
Protective (J)
Sick (requested) (J)
Too much (L)
Walking (P)
Attention (requested) (Lerrie)
Interview (P)
Suffering in silence (Lm)
"You're the only thing I have left." (P)
Missed (Lm)
Halloween (Jerrie)
Depression (Lm)
Beach (L)

Nap time (L)

1K 25 1
By Leighanne_ismycure

Context: you're Leigh-Anne's daughter and it was way past your nap time, but because your mum had the girls over she missed it.

Age: 3

Nobody's pov:

You rubbed your eye with your small fist as your lip started to quivered. You tried to stay awake and not fall asleep as you made your way down the stairs.

You heard loud laughing coming from the living room, which made you jump slightly.

"Leigh." Perrie whispers and nudges Leigh-Anne in her side. Leigh-Anne lifts her head from Perrie's shoulder and looks into your direction, seeing how tired and sad you looked.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She asks and walks over to you.

"Tired." You mumble quietly as she picked you up. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 4. She mentally cursed a couple times before taking you upstairs. You normally took naps at 2, so it was normal for you to be so tired and emotional.

"I'm sorry baby, let's take a nap." Leigh-Anne says and excuses herself when she turned back to Jade and Perrie.

"It's okay, you can go, we'll be fine." Perrie smiles reassuringly.

Leigh-Anne walks upstairs and into your room. She sits down on the rocking chair in your room and rubs your back as she places you on her chest.

You fell asleep in minutes so she put you down in your bed and kissed your forehead.

"Sleep well, baby girl." Leigh-Anne whispers and caresses your cheek before kissing it and walking back downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...