Interview (P)

Context: You're Perrie's daughter and go with her to the first capital interview out of lockdown with the girls.

Age: 4

//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\

Perrie carried you inside of the studio and sat down on a chair, noticing that there were only 3 chairs so you'd have to sit on her lap.

Which was probably going to happen anyways since you've been clinging to her all day.

"Hello everyone, I'm here with little mix." Roman says into his mic, making everyone cheer, causing you to jump a little. "And with Y/n, Hello Y/n." Roman smiles and looks over at you.

"Hi." You smiled back quietly, everyone cooed at you and Perrie just kissed your head a couple times.

"How old is she now Pez?" Roman asks.

"She turned 4 three days ago." Perrie smiles and looks down at you.

"Wow, I thought she was 2." Roman jokes, making everyone chuckle but you just made a fake angry face which made everyone laugh even more.

You turned around in your mums lap as they started talking about adult stuff. She smiled down at you when you started playing with her rings.

"Y/n." Sian whispers, catching your attention, she made a gesture that you had to come over to where she was sitting. You looked up at your mum and saw her nod her head. You jumped off of your mums lap and ran over to Sian. "Do you want to play? I'll go with you." Sian whispers into your ear. You nodded your head frantically and she grabbed your hand.

You quickly waved behind you to your mum before walking with Sian to the toys.

"Do you want me to stay or do you want me to come get you when you're going home again?" Sian asks and kneels down next to me.

"Go." You mumble quietly as you pick up a Barbie doll.

"What do we say then Y/n/n?" She asks teasingly.

"Thank you Sian." You smile up at her and kiss her cheek. Sian was like an aunt to you so you and her were very close. She smiles back and walks back into the studio.

"Where did you go? You have the questions." Roman asks and looks at Sian.

"Y/n/n was bored, so I brought her to the toys." Sian says and hands him the piece of paper with the questions on it.