LSW: Love Sick World

Galing kay Coming_To_You_Live

(EDITING) What will Y/n (or should I call you as Brielle?) do just to save Her Friends? A life full of secret... Higit pa

Prologue
Lee Rin
Chou Tzuyu
Yeh Shuhua
Kang Seung-Shi
Park Brielle/ (Y/n)
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.1)
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.2)
Try Again (Pt.1)
Try Again (Pt.2)
Frustrating (Pt.1)
Frustrating (Pt.2)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.1)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.2)
His Part Of The Problem
You Knew!?
Timeline?
I Can Stop and Reverse Time!?
Voice?
My New Friend Future Irene
C R U S H
I Have Some News For You Lil Shits
Sunshine Shu And Brave Tzu
Something About The Different Timelines
Are You Fucking Up Everything?
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Who Is SHE?
Prom (Pt. 1)
Prom (Pt. 2)
Hints
Reveal
Unexpected
Choice A (Pt. 1)
Choice A (Pt.2)
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

Pictures From The Past

78 6 21
Galing kay Coming_To_You_Live

(did not proofread)

"Where the hell is it!?!!"

Brielle huffs as she threw all her clothes on her bed but never found her picture with the others.

"... I have to visit them and ask if they still have our picture together."

Before Brielle can go her phone buzzed.

Moonbyul StarOfTheNight
Hey girl, I think you wanna see and hear this news. It's about Rin's Boyfriend. Life Is Getting Strange.

Brielle sighs as she took her car keys and drove towards Byul's house.

"Hey so what's up?"

Brielle sat down at the couch as Moonbyul was typing something on her laptop.

"Do you perhaps wanna know why I want to help you?"

Byul asked as Brielle looked at her.

She nodded.

"... You remind me of... Wheein."

Brielle was about to ask who was Wheein when byul cut her off.

"Wheein is my best friend..."

Brielle nodded.

"She sent me this... It just happens that she is neighbor with Hyunjin. And you do know Rin and him haven't broke up yet right?"

"Yeah..."

Brielle sighed.

Byul faced the laptop infront of her.

"Hey, Byul it's me Hwi. Remember the boy you told me about? Yeah him. His actually my neighbor! And the car you showed me is actually here and his hosting a party with a lot of girls..."

Wheein said as she looked at the camera.

"I have my girlfriend with me, Hwasa and I will spy his party so in any case we helped the girl you told me about who reminded you of Me."

Wheein smiled as Hwasa waved at the camera.

Wheein hid the camera on her jacket as she grabbed Hwasa's hand and walked towards Hyunjin's house.

She opened the door and saw a lot of people dancing wildly and getting wasted.

"Hey! Welcome to my party neighbor!"

Hyunjin smiled at Wheein and Hwasa.

"You guys can go party, I'll just be there with the ladies with big asses!"

Wheein fake smiled before going upstairs towards Hyunjin's room.

She went inside and Hwasa was guarding the door with a taser.

"Ok, I'm in His disgusting room..."

Wheein scrunched her nose as the room smelled like someone just finished having sex here.

"The fuck? Is that a fucking used condom thrown in his fucking window? Ew disgusting..."

Brielle and Byul laughed as Wheein faced the camera to her and made a disgusted face.

"Well anywho, This is his laptop... And the password is....."

Wheein looked at the sticky note.

"I'mApsycho18"

Wheein fell In silence with her lip thin.

"Well then..."

Wheein types the password in as she scrolled to the files.

"Dumb bitch stick his password on the wall... Who even in the Love of God would do that? A dumb ass would."

Byul snickered as Brielle choked on her water.

"Now what do we have here... He has files of...... Wait school files?"

Byul and Brielle looked at each other.

"Kang Seung-Shi, Senior, 19 years old..... Lee Rin, Junior, 18 years old. Park Brielle (Y/n), Junior, 18 years old. Chou Tzuyu, Sophomore, 17 years old. Yeh Shuhua Sophomore, 17 years old..... Ooh! Byul-ah! You and Unnie are here too!"

Wheein gasped.

"Kim Yongsun, Senior, 20 years old. Moonbyul Yi, Senior, 19 years old. Jung Wheein, Junior, 18 years old. Ahn Hyejin/Hwasa, Junior 18 years old..... Our old friend.... Bae Joohyun, Senior, 20 years old, Deceased."

Wheein sighs but soon gasped once she saw new files.

"Wait! This is updated yesterday!"

Byul shook her head once she saw the files and Brielle covered her mouth.

"Now I know why it's always April 2, 2018."

"Kang Seung-Shi will either die by jumping off a building or getting bumped by a car or Getting drowned as her death sentence. Why is she so dumb! She really thinks the doctors killed her Beloved? It was me all along."

Wheein slammed her fist at the table.

"Bastard! What the hell is wrong with him!?"

Wheein grunted as she scrolled to the next file.

"Lee Rin will die by crashing her car.... That sounds perfect! What a blind ass bitch! I never loved her anyways!"

Wheein sets the camera down for a second before taking the chair and threw it at the window.

"Alright back to business."

Brielle glanced at the broken window.

"She's... Scary..."

Byul chuckles.

"I know."

"Chou Tzuyu will die by drowning herself because she's fucking adopted by a abusive family and she has been bullied by some guys who back then had a crush on her deceased girlfriend Im Nayeon, pft! What a pathetic kid!"

Wheein sighs heavily.

"Bitch, if only I can strangle you right now..."

Wheein mumbled.

"Yeh Shuhua will die by burning to different Hotels, such as Hotel SA, Hotel VE, and Hotel ME. I should really laugh at her, I was the one who told Soojin's parents about their relationship... The accepted it, but with some lies of saying she was abusive will do the trick!"

"Ugh! You fucking freak!"

Wheein stomps her feet as she messes her hair up getting frustrated.

"God! What a horrible animal!"

Wheein sighs before scrolling down more.

"Park Brielle (Y/n)... I never knew she can be such a threat, I enjoy watching the four dying over and over again... But when she came here she ruined everything! Now she has that ScumStar and that ridiculous ugly Wheein--I what!?!"

Wheein took her USB and saved the files.

"Man fuck you!"

After Wheein saved all the files she took Hyunjin's laptop before slamming it at the floor.

"Fuck ya evidence bitch!"

Wheein took the laptop and threw it at the wall that completely crushed it.

"I'll send you the USB with this video Moon, me and Hyejin will visit there."

Wheein opened the door of Hyunjin's room and saw Hwasa tasing a guy.

"Oh Hwi."

"What happened?"

"Perv."

"I see."

Wheein kicked the guys balls before she grabbed Hwasa's hand leaving the party and the house.

The video ended.

Byul and Brielle heard some knockings.

"Hey ya I brought some food!"

Wheein barged In as Hwasa held a picture in her hand.

"Here."

Hwasa gives the picture to Brielle.

It was five of them together laughing and hugging each other.

"I'll save you guys."

___🤍🧡💛💙💜___

To Be Continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.1K 1.3K 43
This is twice x female reader story so if your not a fan of this kind of story then sorry not sorry better skip it
71.8K 1.7K 14
Yeh Shuhua x Seo Soojin "I'm single.. just thought you should know" "When did you learn how to flirt?" : Different short stories per chapter : Just...
50.2K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...