EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbi...

By alyshards

Brielle's done with her boring life, so she's in search of a sugar daddy. With the incoming messages, one sta... More

rewritting
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
characters
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
extra - first night back
forty
forty one
forty two
hiatus
forty three
update
forty four
extras and aus
extra - Brielle's cold
extra - Easter
au - servant x master
au - cottagecore
EDITING NOTICE
au - mafia princess

thirteen

12.3K 427 93
By alyshards

Since the last date with Layla, Quinn and I had been enjoying my new, large income. In between Quinn's shifts, I treated her to dinner and ordering ourselves expensive bottles of wine or champagne to go with our meal. Not to mention we also went shopping a couple more times. 

Also since my last date, I had often thought of the incredible pleasure Layla had given me within the hot tub. Daydreaming of what would happen if we went further while I laid in bed at night. During those daydreams, my hands would begin to gently wander across my body, pretending they were hers. But each time, when a hand would finally reach between my thighs, the daydream would be ruined since my hands were different than hers. 

The daydream of Layla occurred for a moment while I was driving back home from picking up an online order. Pulling me from the fantasy was when all the lights on my dash began to light up. I softly swore since that couldn't have been anything good. I found a nearby parking lot and pulled in. 

"Let's try this again." I said softly before parking the car and turning it off. When I tried to turn the car back on again, it tried to start but failed. "Shit!" I hissed before trying again. Still nothing.  

I slumped in my seat with a groan before calling Quinn. "Hello?~" She sang a greeting to me through the line.

"My car isn't working." my tone held a whine to it.

My best friend on the line laughed. "That sucks! Did you call a tow truck?"

I didn't reply since I hadn't thought to do that. "No."

She laughed again. "Send me your location and I'll come wait with you. In the meantime, call a tow truck to take it to a shop to be looked at."

"Yes, mom." My smiled grew as I joked. 

"See you in a bit, sweetie." She teased back before we disconnected the line. 

It took over an hour for a tow truck to show up and take it to the mechanical shop I had been avoiding going to for months. At the car was at the shop the mechanic did a quick once over and let me know that the alternator was surely the cause, the noise I had been ignoring was some kind of belt that needed to be replaced. There was also the things I had told them to ignore during my last visits that would surely need to be replaced as well. Overall, it was going to be a big bill for my poor SUV.

In the BMW, Quinn turned to me. "Why don't you get a new car?"

I turned to her with a shocked expression. "What?! Abandon my baby?!"

Quinn laughed. "You've had that car for years and done the most basic maintenance on it. It was going to give out on you soon anyway."

"I don't know, Q. That car is sentimental to me." 

My best friend gave me a sympathetic smile. "But now you can replace it with a nicer car. Like a Porsche."

My eyes rolled but I smiled as well. "That's a bit excessive."

Quinn shrugged. "Why don't we just go look at some cars for fun?"

I sighed with a smile. "Alright but I'm not buying anything."

"Fine." Quinn agreed but her mischievous smile was present and I didn't feel all too confident with her words. 

But we still went to an Audi dealership and walked in. The secretary greeted us with a polite smile. "Hello. Do you have an appointment?"

I froze up with anxiety before looking at Quinn for help. My best friend looked at complete ease, used to going to the BMW dealerships with her parents. "No, we were just going to look around."

The secretary smiled politely. "Not a problem. If you need help with anything, I'm sure someone will check up on you shortly."

"That won't be necessary." 

I was too frozen at the familiar voice I had been fantasizing at night and even just a bit earlier. I did end up turning to see Layla walking towards us in her business attire. Her heels clacked along the floor, almost as if demanding that attention turned to her. 

Even more, Layla's intense gaze was on me and made me feel like my body was buzzing to be in her presence again. 

"Oh, Layla." The secretary stood from her seat which made my attention quickly turn to her. 

What struck me as odd was the look in her honey coloured eyes and the soft smile on her full lips. She was into Layla? Then again, anyone would be since Layla was incredibly likeable. 

"I will be taking care of them today, Aliyah." Layla stated before she approached me. My heart sped up when she smirked at me, just like in my fantasies. "Hello again, Brielle."

"Hey." My voice came out softly and my gaze glanced to Quinn who was pressing her lips together in a crappy attempt to hide her smile. 

"What brings you to my dealership?" She asked with a smile.

"My car died. But I thought you only owned Volkswagen dealerships?" I questioned with confusion.

Layla chuckled. "I own dealerships that fall under the Volkswagen brand. Such as Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini."

"Oh." I said simply as the realization of all the dealerships she owned began to make more sense. In the region, there was many more dealerships for the additional brands. Her wealth began to make more sense. 

Layla then turned to Quinn. "You must be Quinn. Brielle has spoken highly of you." 

My gaze went to Quinn who was a bit nervous by the way she did her smile that made her eyes crinkle up a lot more. "Pleasure to meet you. Brielle's said good things about you as well." Quinn responded politely. 

Layla's gaze returned to me. "Is that so?" Her hand came to my waist. I almost melted within her hold, automatically shifting my body closer. "I am glad to hear it. I must admit I have grown quite fond of Brielle."

Warmth spread across my face as I looked down at the floor with a soft smile. "You're embarrassing me."

Layla and Quinn both chuckled. "I apologize, sweet girl." She pulled me so my side was against her body as she pressed her lips into my hair. 

"You two are so cute." Quinn complimented as I wanted to bury my face into Layla's shoulder but didn't since we were in her workplace. 

Layla chuckled. "Thank you. Are you looking at getting a car, Brielle?"

"I'm not too sure, I just had to take my car to the shop because I've been avoiding repairs." I said sheepishly.

"I was going to help Bri look at some cars but I actually have an errand to do. Can I leave her with you?" Quinn was grinning like she thought she was so clever for suggesting such a thing.

"Of course. However, Brielle. I recall telling you that I will take care of any purchases. A vehicle or even repairs would be included in that." Layla scolded me lightly. 

My blush would not subside as I gently kicked at the polished floor. "I couldn't ask you to pay for things like that."

Layla hummed causing the familiar pull in my abdomen to reappear. "Well, I will be taking Brielle now. If you are back before we are done, please make use of the lounge." She directed at Quinn.

"Thank you. I'll see you later, Bri!" She said before practically skipping out, enjoying seeing me like this. 

"Shall we?" Layla said before I met her gaze. Her smile was soft as she led me towards the cars that sat within the showroom. "See anything that's captured your attention, princess?" Her tone now was low and I couldn't help the slight arousal that began at her use of the pet name. 

I took the moment to try to look at the various cars. One stuck out to me, a SUV that looked sportier than my CR-V had. I felt Layla begin to guide us towards it, obviously she had seen me admiring it from afar. 

"It's very pretty." I said simply as I tried to look within the tinted window to see the inside. 

Layla chuckled. "Here, princess." She opened the driver's door for me. "Have a seat."

I felt a little awkward but I still did it, sitting in the driver's seat and getting a feel for the vehicle. The whole inside was completely different than what I was used to. First of all, there was three screens. Three! There was colourful lights that were on, glossy black finishes and the quilted leather seats were very comfortable. 

"Do you like it?" Layla asked me with a soft smile.

"Not enough for you to buy it." I gave her a look that showed I knew what she was up to.

Layla chuckled. "Do you like it, Brielle?" This time her tone was a bit more commanding. 

I sighed. "Yeah. I like it."

"You seem to really like it as you are still sitting in it." She teased as I realized she had caught on to my slight lie.

I hadn't fully admitted how much I liked the vehicle. It was like when I bought my CR-V, it was looking at luxury and wanting it desperately. It was a bit disappointing to know that Layla had seen though my lack of information. I got out of the car with my lips pursed, hoping to still recover my mistake. I couldn't let Layla buy me a car. 

"Perfect." She took my hand and guided me to an office, one with her name on the door. She shut the door behind us and for whatever reason I felt a surge of arousal. Being in her office where no one could see us... my fantasy that night would surely take place there. 

"Layla." I said softly as she rounded her desk to her chair but she stopped to smirk at me. 

She sat in her chair before patting her thigh. "Come sit, princess."

My face grew hotter but my body still obeyed, approaching her. I sat on her thigh, my legs in between hers as her arm encircled me as the other hand began to type on her computer. 

She stopped for a moment as her lips were next to my ear. Her hot breath that smelled of coffee slightly tickled my ear but in the best way. My hands came to the collar of her blazer as my thighs squeezed together in hopes to help subside the rising arousal.

Her hand came to my thigh which I had to bite my lower lip and close my eyes. "Please... don't tease me, Layla."

She hummed in my ear which I found much too erotic in that situation. Her hand removed from my thigh but placed itself on the side of my neck. "Tell me something, princess." Her smooth words resulted in a shaky breath leaving me. "Did you imagine us doing inappropriate things in my office?"

I looked at her with a shocked expression. "How..."

She chuckled. "Your expression when we walked in was very obvious." I brought a hand to my mouth and turned away in complete humiliation. "Now, now, princess. I am not scolding you about it. In fact, I am pleased to know we share the same fantasy."

I turned back to her, lowering my hand slowly. "You do too?"

Layla nodded. "Of course, princess. There is no location that I have gone with you where I did not fantasize giving you absolute pleasure."

To say I was shocked was a slight understatement but looking at the smirk on Layla's lips I craved and the arousal within me, I couldn't help but kiss her. She tasted of coffee which I found relaxing in a strange way. My hand returned to her collar to try to pull her closer as hers held my lower back to do the same. It was addicting to kiss Layla so when she pulled back, I pouted. 

Her thumb ran across my lips. "Adorable. I would give you the world at such a cute pout. What do you want, princess?" I was surprised to see that Layla looked to be more affected by the arousal than me. Her eyes lidded and her gaze stuck on my pouting lips.

"I want you." My answer was soft and simple as it was the truth. 

Her eyes found mine. "I was hoping you would say the car. However, I will kiss you again if that will make you happy."

A soft smile crept on my lips before I crashed my lips to hers again.

As usual I didn't reread it so ignore any errors lol bu this weeks chapter is up! Hope you guys like it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 27K 100
Due to an instance of sabotage, Rosalie loathes Joanna Spencer. Suffice to say that Rosalie would, if she could, throttle Joanna and after four long...
49.1K 1.5K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
684K 16.4K 45
"You're a headfuck, a complete headfuck." Red's back is turned as she breathes before heavy raindrops meet her face. "Where is this coming from?" Lay...
53.4K 2.7K 15
Two women, who loved each other as girls meet again after Reagan Levine suddenly left on a gloomy night. Hatred, Confusion, and Pining turned cold af...