The Lycan's Mark

Por Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... Más

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Twelve

8.4K 303 26
Por Kayy_B

Chapter Twelve

A prophecy?

What were they talking about?

"What was it?" Nina asked before I could.

"We should all sit down, it's very important." Alexander told us as he motioned for the rest of them to sit down. It was strange seeing Alexander like this, he was usually in a lively mood but now he seemed sombre.

Gabriel rolled his eyes while Joseph remained silent, more focused on Riya than what Alexander was about to say. Nina was the only one who listened to him and sat down next to me.

"It was a long time ago, things were different and even though our species was wiped out and there were only a few of us left, the Werewolves and Shifters still feared us. It's not common now, however in the past they used to consort with Witches for protection. There are not that many Witches left now, a lot of them died during the trials and those who survived stopped practising magic from fear and as time went on, their power dwindled and was forgotten. There are people now who have magic in their blood but they have no idea what they can do or who they are."

Before Alexander could say anything else Vladamir and Isabella entered the room. Isabella came over to me and hugged me which was slightly awkward as I was sitting down. "Welcome to the family."

I glanced towards Vladamir as I hugged her back but he wasn't looking in our way. "Thanks." I think.

"Luca is on his way. Should we set the table?"

Nina got up and took Riya from Joseph and handed her over to me. "Here, keep her occupied for a bit."

"Hello, baby." I cooed as I got up as well so everyone could set the table. "Did you miss Auntie Leah?"

"I will tell you about the prophecy later. No one believes it is true, but I think it is." Alexander whispered to both me and Nina.

We both nodded and I left the dining room and went over to the living room to grab some toys for Riya. I didn't know what the so-called prophecy was about and even though Alexander believed it with a passion I on the other hand was doubtful. No one else seemed to believe it or seemed bothered by it.

Riya yanked my hair and I slowly pulled my hair out of her palm causing her to protest. "My hair is not a toy. Here look at this." I handed her a rattle toy which I regretted when she hit me in the face with it.

"I'm starting to think you hate me." I muttered as I placed her on the floor. I put some more toys out for her to play with.

The doorbell rang causing Riya to look up at me with her wide eyes.

"Leah can you get the door? It's Luca."

I lifted Riya up and placed her on my hip, she reached out for my hair again and I groaned. "Come on, let's open the door for Luca."

Luca seemed surprised to see me and blinked a couple of times. "Leah, I was not expecting to see you today."

"I don't think anyone was." I laughed as I let him in.

He stepped in and closed the door behind him. "May I?" He asked, gesturing to Riya who was now trying to eat my hair.

Why was she obsessed with my hair?

"I think she likes my hair."

Luca smiled as he gently removed my hair from her grip. He held her palms and rubbed small circles on them causing her giggle.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine." I told him as I watched him with the baby.

He must have picked up something from my voice because he turned to look at me. "Are you sure?" His eyes were filled with concern as he scanned my face.

"Yeah." I whispered, my throat dry all of a sudden.

"Leanne." Vladamir's voice called out causing me to jump slightly.

"What do you want?" I glared at him.

Vladamir didn't respond instead his eyes flickered between me and Luca. He narrowed his eyes and then came towards us.

"Luca, has Leanne told you the news?"

"News?"

Vladamir brushed my hair away from shoulders so the side of my neck was bare. "Leanne and I have mated."

Luca's eyes widened as he zeroed in on the mark on my neck. He stared at us both in confusion, trying to process what he was seeing.

After a moment of silence, he met my eyes briefly before looking at Vladamir. "Congratulations." He then stepped past me so he was face to face with Vladamir. "She is your mate, your responsibility. You need to keep her safe."

"What I do with my mate is none of your concern."

His mate? Really?

Luca sighed. He turned back towards me. "May I?"

"Sure." I handed Riya over to him who smiled brightly and he left us without another word.

"What was that?" Vladamir questioned as soon as Luca left.

"What was what?"

"Why were you staring at him like that? He does not like you."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you jealous?"

Vladamir started to laugh. "What is there to be jealous about?"

"That I like Luca more than I like you?"

Vladamir stopped laughing immediately and came closer towards me causing me to take a step back.

"What are you doing?"

He stretched his hand out and with a surprisingly soft touch he grazed the side of my neck where his ugly mark was. A shiver ran though my body and he smirked at my reaction.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he came closer.

"No." I lied.

Vladamir cocked his head. He put a bit more pressure on it and I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound.

"I'm touching you Leanne, do you want me to stop?"

No! Yes! I don't know!

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I didn't want him to touch me but I didn't want the feeling to stop. It was hard to describe how I was feeling, it made me warm everywhere as if I was standing in front of a warm fire in a cold, dark winter day.

"Do you want me to stop Leanne?" He repeated before putting his lips on the mark.

His tongue traced the mark causing me to clutch onto his broad shoulders. I bit down harder onto my lip, surprised that I hadn't broken the skin yet.

I didn't know what I wanted, I couldn't think properly.

He retracted and gently pulled my bottom lip from my teeth. "Do not do that. I want to hear you."

I couldn't say or do anything, I was frozen. Luckily, someone interrupted us before things escalated.

"Hey, the food is rea- ohh."

I quickly stepped to the side and away from Vladamir to see Nina's shocked face.

"We shall be with you in a minute, Nina." Vladamir told her with a smirk on his face.

Nina's eyes darted between the two of us. "Erm, okay." She muttered as she left.

"No one, including Luca will ever make you feel the way I do." Vladamir whispered into my ears before taking a step back.

"I know you want me, Leanne. All you have to do is ask and you shall receive."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support!

You can read ahead and up to chapter 28 on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Here's a little snippet from chapter 21- it's a little explicit on Patreon so if you do decide to read the story there please be aware that it will be 18+.  The explicit chapters will be watered down and edited so it's PG for Wattpad. 

*************************************************************************************

The rest of the ride was in silence and I stormed off when we arrived. I looked back to see Vladamir following me with an amused look on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I entered my room.

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. You just killed a guy and you're just acting as if everything is normal." I pulled out some pjs and some make up wipes. I knew I should wash my face properly but I couldn't be bothered today.

"I want to f*ck you now."

"Seriously?" I stopped wiping my face and turned to look at him. "You have issues."

"Yes I know. My issue is that my d*ck is hard and isn't deep inside your p*ssy."

His words shouldn't have affected me and if they did I should be feeling disgust not desire.

Stop being such a horny slag Leah!

"Are you picturing it now Leanne? Do you remember how good I made you feel?" He came closer towards me and grabbed me from behind.

I could feel how hard he was behind me and I was using all my self-control to stop myself from rubbing back against him.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I whispered as he began to grind himself on my a*se.

"No? Why is it not a good idea?" He brushed my hair away from my neck before nibbling on the mark. I couldn't help but let out a moan as my body began to come alive.

He continued to lick and bite the mark on my neck while grinding his big hard d*ck on my a*se. I was unable to stop myself from moving my hips and arching my body to give him better access.

"Leanne?"

"Hmm?"

Vladamir chuckled. "Why is it not a good idea?"

I couldn't remember what were talking about, all I wanted was for him to stop talking and f*ck me.

"Do you want me to f*ck you Leanne?"

**************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading!

-Kayy xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 7.6K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
928K 27.1K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
3K 326 26
Heading out on their annual trip, Khalia Schaffer cared about only three things this summer: Friends, weed, and a damn good time. Meeting and linking...
75.3K 3.6K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...