UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
NINE
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TEASER OF CHAPTER 20
TWENTY

ELEVEN

5.5K 410 185
By Asterial_melina

The chapter is not at all edited! So if you find any grammatical mistake or a spelling mistake, please ignore!😌✌️

And do comment in abundance because I have written in abundance 🥺🥺🙈🙈

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

This is my confession.
As dark as I am,
I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces,
With all of my pieces.

                           -Johnny Nguyen.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Leave my hand. You are hurting me.” As soon as they stepped into the parking area, Aria whimpered asking Jahangir to leave her, biting on her plump lips, stopping herself from crying out loud. She was quietly baring his cruelty not wanting to create a scene but now it was getting out of her hands. His grip was too tight for her delicate skin and it was hurting her. She was sure it would had left a faint bruise by now.

Her whimpers seemed to knock sense into Jahangir and he immediately left her hand, cursing his temper but still, it did not decreased the fire which was raging inside him, twitching to burn her, not able to forget her gullible actions back there.

“What were you doing back there ?” his voice was calm but she knew it was anything but calm. There was underlying threat in it.... The threat which could be clearly seen in his hazel green eyes asking her to speak before he loses his calm.

But she could not.... Not when she had no knowledge of his anger. “Aapka kya matlab hai ?” she wanted to know what he was talking about because as far as her memory was working, she had not done anything wrong to rile him.

(What do you mean ?)

Par inki dictionary mein jo bhi  main  karti ho wo hamesha galat hi hota hai , He is ever ready to scold me like a grumpy old man he is! Bas phatne ko ready rehte hai!

(But in his dictionary whatever I do is always wrong. He is always ready to burst at me.)

Rolling her eyes she mocked Jahangir in her mind, unaware of his cold eyes trained upon her. Watching her attitude, Jahangir equiped himself to admonish her, when his phone rang, ceasing all his attempts and answer the call.

“Kya hua Saif ? Is everything alright ?” irritation was clear on his face but there was no hint of it in his voice. He was irritated to be disturbed but he knew it might have been important otherwise his men won't have dared to disturb him for nothing.

(What happened Saif ?)

“Sir, we have a problem here. Gaadi ka tyre puncture ho gaya hai. It would take some time to fix it.... I advise you to wait till it fixes up....” His eyebrows twitched in thinking what to do when his gaze landed on Aria, who was standing beside him biting her lips as usual, looking like an innocent doe hearing him talk with full curiosity.

“No, we are leaving. Time bahut ho gaya hai and it's not safe to be out with Aria for so long.” Jahangir answered as he glared Aria from the corner of his eyes, not satisfied breaking protocols regarding his safety. It was the first time he was breaking protocols but he knew it was necessary.

(It's too late...)

Her alluring presence was forcing him to take such drastic step!

“I still advise you both to wait for us sir.”

“No. We are leaving Saif.” There was no way in hell he was going to wait. It was not safe.... Specially with the innocence she carried. He preferred her beauty to be confided in the protective walls of his fortress where no evil would lurk around her.

“Then take some of the guards with you sir.” Saif insisted, his voice getting anxious at the other side of the phone.

“No, I'll manage.” But Jahangir denied paying no heed to his head security's words. He was not comfortable travelling with his guards in Aria's presence. He did trusted them with his security but did not trusted their intensions with Aria. They were men at the end of the day.... And she, an enchantress. 

He did not wanted to take any risk with her and there was only one person he could trust with her..... And it was him. Only him.

“but sir—” Saif tried negotiating with him but he cut the call, putting end to the discussion and got into the car. He then turned his attention towards Aria, who had now sitting up straight and was narrowing her eyes at his phone, blaming it for her upcoming doom, knowing now was her turn to be yelled upon.

What an irony it was ?! She was bracing herself for something, she had no knowledge about. All thanks to Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani who was once again behaving like his old erupting volcanic self for God knows what reason. 

“What. Were. You. Doing. Back. There ?” he demanded, boring daggers at her small form, watching her shiver at the sight of him, drowning her in the wave of his anger, rendering her breathless.

“W-what are y-you talking a-about ?” Aria stuttered answering Jahangir with fluttering eyes quaking at the sight of his fierce orbs which were staking the claim to perish her.....

And they did, as the next second he roared at her, feeling his anger increase a notch, on her nativity to understand her mistake.

“What were you doing back there with that man ?! IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ARIA ?” Aria flinched at Jahangir's tone but she did not let his anger drain the courage she had gathered to speak in his raging presence.

“I was talking with my fiance and I don't find anything wrong in it.” She gave him a smartass reply, pulling up a facade of a brave girl, when from inside she was feeling like a total scaredy cat.

She cringed at herself for being so weak infront of Jahangir, but then it wasn't her fault. His aura was too powerful and it always forced her to submit before him.

And she could swear her baby Romeo, was more courageous than her in ‘facing Jahangir department.’

“You don't see anything wrong in it ?! Are you kidding me ?! You were practically laughing with that man.” Her blood boiled with Jahangir’s accusations but she kept her temper at check and still answered him politely, not wanting to repeat the mistake of hurting him again.

“Yes, I was. And that man Arhaan is going to be my husband.” Knowing the pain of being hurt by your loved ones, she kept her volume low and answered him calmly, reminding him of the relation she shared with the so called man.

Her words made Jahangir laugh and he mocked her harshly, trapping her in the web of her own words, rendering her speechless.

“Exactly! Going to be... Abhi wo tumhara koi nahi hai. You two are not even engaged.” her insides felt twisting badly at his words.... He was looking at her like she was a criminal accused of a murder.

(He is no one for now.)

What was her fault in it ?

She was only trying to know the man her family chose for her and that too on their instructions.... But Jahangir made her feel like she had committed haram---

Don't think like that! He never said you did haram....

But I think, he actually meant it.

Or maybe you are just over looking it...

The constant battle between her heart and mind made her feel frustrated wanting to pull her beautiful hair but before she could actually do that she heard Jahangir’s voice, snapping her out of her trance.

“Which family do we belong to Aria ?” his weird question almost made her shout but she was quick to pull herself on the ethical ground, questioning him back with confusion marring her face.

“What are you--”

“Just answer me.” Jahangir was quick to cut her off by showing her his palm, taking his hand off the steering wheel.

“Nawab khandaan... We belong to Durrani Riyasat.” she spoke calmly, her eyes fixed at his majestic form searching for an answer which would stop her soul from quivering as it was giving her chilling signals, warning her off something terrible.

It wasn't her sixth sense, but the power she held to read Jahangir. He was so deep that no one could reach the depths of his soul, except her. She was able to swim through the depths of him having experienced his every form, whether soft or cold... She had now mastered in reading him and it was something none could do. Not even his mother or grandmother!

Only she had the power to read him or say he had given her the power himself.... It was something he himself had no idea about. And this power was scaring the hell out of her....

Her fear came true the next second, engulfing her in it's clutches when she heard Jahangir, “Exactly! We uphold a very good image in the society. People look up to us in respect.” His cold eyes bored into her oceanic orbs and squeezed the life out of her heart just like she was dreading.

Her breath hitched, hearing him accuse her of ruining family's image. Was he taking her to be a characterless girl ?!

Tears sprang out of her eyes effortlessly and she made no attempt to hide them. She made no attempt to overlook the trembling of her whole form while speaking with a low voice. “Do you think I am tainting our family's name ?! Aap mere baare mein itna ghatiya soch rakhte hai ?” she felt weak, shattered as if someone had sucked life out of her....

(Do you keep so low thoughts about me ?)

Never in her wildest dream she had imagined Jahangir accusing her for something this low. Yes, she was a joyful, carefree girl but that did not gave him the right to point out her character.

The wound of our loved ones leaves the deepest scars. We never anticipate them to hurt us but they do... At the most unexpected time and the most unexpected place, and that's why those scars hurts the most, promising to never leave us, to engrave inside us forever.

And such was the scar Jahangir wounded her with. She had no idea on what to do about it. God! It was hurting her so much. It was tearing her insides making it difficult for her to breathe in the same air as him.

Feeling panicky, her little cries turned hysterical, breaking his dyspeptic trance. Jahangir felt himself getting alarmed watching her hold herself, curling her body in order to stop herself from shivering.

“Shh!! Aria, stop crying, please. You misunderstood me....” he voiced out softly, cooing her like he cooed his daughter with the most gentlest tone, trying to rub her back, while cursing himself for being so inscrutable in front of her. He never meant to hurt her, but curse his anger! Which he took out on her watching her with that enemy boy!

It was all Arhaan’s fault!

Only if he had not be touching what was not his.... And that bastard was touching her like her owned her and that too in his fucking presence!

Seemed like the brat of Raizada’s forgot the most fearful Nawab. It was high time he remind him of the special title he was graced with years ago.

But before that he had to pacify the little women whom he had hurt.

“Aria--” squeezing her shoulder, he opened his mouth to apologise for being a cold jerk but she jerked his hand harshly. “No! You stop the car! I don't want to go anywhere with you.” She mentioned with a hoarse voice, not wanting  to hear him, feeling too suffocated in his presence.

She wanted to run away; From him, and his accusations. It made her feel dirty and worthless in her eyes... And she did not wanted to fall in her eyes.

Not when she knew she was absolutely right!

Something crushed inside Jahangir when she jerked him and made him feel miserable watching her precious pearls, perishing inside the ground forever.... And not being able to find anything to stop them.

FUCK! They weren't supposed to be flowing in the first place.

“Aria...” he whisper pleaded but she payed no heed to him and was stoic on her place asking him to stop the car. “Gadi rokein.”

(Stop the car.)

“Listen to me--”

“Nahi rokein gaadi. Otherwise I'll jump out.” she threatened pulling the door of the car open, scaring the hell out of Jahangir who at once stopped the car fearing her actions.

(No, stop the car.)

She at once jumped out of the car and ran. She did not knew where she was going. It did not mattered if she was surrounded by the jungle and was at his mercy, because all she knew was  she had to get away from him.

“ARIA!! STOP!” surprised by her running skills in heels, Jahangir chased after her like a madman, running to the end of the forested road.

Catching her wrist he stopped her from running further into the woods. It was not safe and she was not in her senses, she was too emotional to think rationally.

“Leave me.” Aria screamed, trying to jerk his hands off her wrist... “I SAID LEAVE ME!” clashing her blue eyes with his forest ones, she seethed in pain but his hold did not loosened, not even when she scratched his hand, following footsteps of her baby Romeo.

“Leave my---” a hand was kept over her mouth, stopping her from screaming further. Jahangir almost  threatened her with his eyes which were seething in rage for her stupid attempt of running in the middle of a deserted road.

“STOP STRUGGLING ARIA!” he commanded strictly, but it seemed like she had pledged to defy him and continued her struggle, glaring at him showcasing her teary orbs which had gone red due to constant crying.

“I won't leave you until you listen to me and that too quietly!” Tired with her defiance, Jahangir snapped at her, knowing she would cease her efforts for sure and she did with a whimper, making him sigh in pain. He knew he was doing wrong but there was no other idea with him to stop her.

And with that he pulled her to himself with his free hand and held her waist in order to keep her in firm position, incase she tried another attempt to escape him.

He was not letting her go before he make her understand and stop her from wasting her precious tears.

“--and please stop crying. Please ?” he requested, brushing the beautiful tendrils off her face, which had stuck to her while crying.

“The world is a bad place, Aria...” he stopped to look at her innocent face, finding her listen to him quietly, giving him the courage to go on. “Aur jis duniya ka hum hissa hai is the worst place to be in....” a sad smile played on hi lips, while her eyebrows twitched, marring in confusion.

(And the world we are a part of is the worst place to be in.)

“Yes, we are the most privileged ones but the same privileges makes us vulnerable. We are constantly under the radar of the people. Everything we do, everything we speak is recorded, taken into account.”  Retreating his hand from her mouth as he used it to wipe her tear stained cheeks, finding them squishy and pink just like a newborn baby's cheeks.

Yes she was a baby! The innocence she carried was so rare in the nasty world....

What was his mother thinking when she planned to wed them ? She was tiny little thumblina and he, a giant! They had no match. He could only crush her, destroy her.

Just like he did now.

They had no match or say he was no match for her!

She questioned turning him out of his guilt trip looking at him with her big doe eyes. “Aap mujhe ye sab kyu bol rahe hai ?” she had no idea on why he was lecturing her, when he should be apologising to her for assassinating her character.

(Why are you telling me all this ?)

“I told you this because I care for you and I don't want anyone pointing out at your character.” Jahangir stated, telling how important her respect was for him and their family. people never assassinated a boy's character but they were always ready to ruin a girl.

“Us ladke-- I mean Arhaan ka kuch nahi jaega. But people will point you out. They don't know anything about your alliance.” she sighed heavily knowing he was right on his place and was only protecting her but that did not meant he had to be so harsh.

(That man-- I mean Arhaan won't have a single scratch over his image.)

“And even if they get to know about it
then it is wrong according to our religion.” he said trying his effort to make her understand which she was, relieving him but that little frown on her place was not faltering making him doubt his convincing capability.

But he was wrong.

She was frowning watching him do the same thing he was opposing. Arhaan only held her hand but he was holding her waist and was caressing her cheeks which were more scandalous than Arhaan’s actions.

Shouldn't he follow the same thing he was preaching or there were no rule policy on him ?! 

“I know you are not wrong, but you let him hold your hands.... And that is wrong because he is not your mehram.” he kept on speaking nervously, minding the deepening of the frown on her face.

Her anger was bothering him, making him feel restless and guilty that she was hurting because of him... And the very thought was squeezing his soul paining him.

“Aap ne bhi--” Aria opened her mouth to expose his own mistakes but wasn't able to, hearing someone scream from distance. “There she is! Catch her!!”

(You also have--)

The sight before them shook them to the core. There were a bunch of men with masks running towards them with heavy loaded guns.

Jahangir quickly pulled Aria behind his back and held her shaking form tightly in his arm. He was regretting stopping the car but moreover, he was regretting turning down his head security, Saif.

He was right when he said the place was not safe..... And it wasn't! Now he had landed themselves in trouble but he knew he would protect Aria, at any cost... And that included the cost of his life as well.

“DON'T!!” watching the men approach, he showed them his palm, asking them to stop and they did....

But it wasn't because of him, it was because of their leader who had white bandana on his head. He stopped his men and approached Jahangir alone.

“Dekho humare hawale ye ladki kar do. Ye waise bhi bhaut nuksaan karwa chuki hai humara.” the man exclaimed, trying to eye Aria from Jahangir’s back, making him seethe in anger.... But he controlled himself,  knowing he had to keep his calm and avoid any situation with violence.

He knew he had Aria to protect and one mistake of his could land her into trouble. He wasn't afraid for himself but her whom he had vowed to protect.

“What do you mean ?” Jahangir asked, feeling Aria fisting his coat from the back and hug him tightly, trying to calm her nerves. Her actions made him pull her more into him and rub her back, holding her protectively.

He had no idea what the man was talking about, but he knew the man was surely mistaking her for someone else.

“She ran away from her marriage and we can't let her run away again.” the man exclaimed harshly, and that was queue when Aria came out from Jahangir’s protective shield, coming  face to face with the man.

What rubbish he was talking about ?!

“Are you guys mad ?! Meri shaadi--”

She felt so mad that she tried walking towards the man and smack some sense into him, but Jahangir did not let her and held her tight like before, only the difference being that now he was holding her from back, encasing his arms around her stomach, like a guardian angel. He also stopped her from speaking, squeezing her form, jamming her senses from speaking.

“Keep quiet. Let me talk with them.” he whispered dangerously in the shell of her ear, shivering her form with his actions and she nodded meekly letting him do whatever he wanted, lost in the sensations of his electrifying touch.

He did not wanted her to interact with the strange men and attract their attention.

One wrong word from her and the game would be over!

“How do you know she is the one ? Photo hai aapke paas inki ?” cringing at his gentle tone, Jahangir questioned the man who had his gun pointed towards them, scrutinizing them under his hard gaze. He reminded himself to stay calm for the sake of the innocent being in his arms. He knew he had to talk with his brain not hands.... And it was going to be hell of a task!

“Bolo.” he questioned the bulky man again watching him giving a tough thought to his question. He smirked inwardly knowing he scored a point and it would help him to strengthen his side against the men and they would eventually leave Aria.

But it was not that easy, as the subordinate of the leader spoke with haste, pointing towards Aria not ready to let Jahangir brainwash the head of his leader.

“Nahi! Par ye joda wahi hai jo ye ladki pehne hui hai Shah Ji. She is the one, I know!” his voice was so confident and strong that Jahangir wanted to punch his guts, and personally kill the girl who was actually the cause of the rucus.

The leader on the other hand looked unfazed by his subordinate’s words, knowing the man lied too much and scrutinised jahangir and Aria under his hard gaze to catch something in their behaviour.

And it was then Aria spoke in annoyance, turning everyone's attention towards her.

“Haww! Par mera joda designer hai, amma jaan ka gift aisa waisa nahi--” she wasn’t happy with the man for comparing her Amma Jaan’s gift. Nobody could have a copy of it.

Plus she wanted to get back at him, receiving negative vibes from him.

“Aria--” Jahangir, too shocked with her actions, scolded her softly. He couldn't believe the girl was more tensed about her attire, rather than her safety.

The girl really had her priorities set!

“We want the girl. Either you give her to us, or we will kill her and take her dead body. Apne baap ki izzat to isne waise bhi mitti mein mila di hai.” the leader spoke hearing her speak and  spew hate towards her, making her whimper and lean towards Jahangir for support.

The words weren't for her and she knew it, but still it made her feel like shit.... The hate, the venom, in the man's eyes made her feel like it was her who was subjected to hate and she turned towards Jahangir closing her teary eyes, who held her in his arms and hugged her tightly, ceasing all the pain.... Replacing it with his warmth.

“SHE IS NOT THE ONE YOU ARE FINDING.” his eyes flared with rage as he spoke, and he almost took steps towards the subordinate to punch the shit out of him, but Aria stopped him with tears in her eyes. She literally pleaded him to stay calm.

“SHE IS THE ONE SIR! I know.” but the subordinate argued back again the next second, turning his icy gaze to glare at him. The man shivered at the sight of a six foot Jahangir literally killing him with his lazer of a gaze.

He smirked watching the man was getting intimidated by him even after having a heavy loaded gun. 

Good for him! He thought, and turned towards his leader, firing him with another question. “If she is the one to iske baap ko bulao. He will recognise her. Right ?!”

The leader was seemed to be a smart man even if he had said few things. He hadn't taken any action, or had looked at Aria with bad intension which was a relief for him.

He knew the man’s mind had been clouded by misunderstanding and if he succeed in convincing him of Aria’s identity, then they would leave them alone.

“He can't come here. The groom's side has captured him for betraying and that why he has given us the opportunity to catch her and bring her home.” the leader answered with a frustrated sigh and walked towards them, blaring alarms of danger in Jahangir’s head.

Feeling Aria shiver, he panicked and announced something, which not only stopped the man, but also froze Aria in his arms.

“She is not the one you are finding damn it! SHE IS MY WIFE!” ignoring the shocking stare of Aria, he turned towards the man, claiming Aria to be his wife.

He was lying. But it had to be done.

It was the demand of the situation! And he had promised amma Jaan to keep Aria away from evil eyes.

“How would she run away from her marriage when she is already MARRIED ?!” chuckling, he mocked the minion of a man focusing on the marriage part, making everyone gasp with his revelation, including the leader.

“You are lying!” the man claimed, not ready to believe him at all. He was too sure about the girl. He did not wanted to take any chances with the girl even when he himself doubted, she was the one or not.

“No, I am not. AND I AM NOT LETTING YOU TAKE MY WIFE AWAY!”  Jahangir roared like an Alpha male, eyes blazing red with anger, challenging them to take his wife aka Aria who had her eyes wide as saucers.

She knew he was acting but it felt so real. His actions, his eyes were holding the truth not to forget the way he was holding her.

She herself felt like she belonged to him, the way he was protecting her.

“Play along.” she heard him whisper, while he kissed her forehead. He wanted to showcase his bond with her, and assure her innocent self to believe him.

And she did.

She believed Jahangir watching sincerity in his eyes and squeezed his torso as she was holding onto him.

“Yes, I am not going with y-you...” looking at those guys she spoke and hid her face in his chest, toning down her fear of being taken away, trusting Jahangir with all of her being.

The leader who was watching them melted a little watching them. His heart warmed for Jahangir’s care but he did not voiced it out, still not convinced with them.

He wanted to be sure that they were married but he did not knew how.

And there was his subordinate who had left no stone turned to instigate him against the couple.

“Shah ji, ye ladka zaroor jhooth bol raha hai. Aapne dekha nahi tha kaise ye ladki door bhaag rahi thi isse ?! I am sure he was catching her for the money her parents promised.” he again lit the match wanting his leader to take some action, reminding him off the scene they saw before they caught them.

Aria snorted hearing the man. Jahangir did not needed money, not even when he sit at the haveli for his whole life.

The man was the Nawab of the Durrani Riyasat and it was no joke. He was filthy rich. He could feed his whole estate for years and still leave abundance of money for his children.... Yes, children. Well if he marries ofcourse! He had that much money.

“Inke paas already bahut paisa--” she wanted the man to know whom he was talking to, and started speaking to shut his filthy mouth.

But she wasn't able to because just like always Jahangir stopped her.

“Chup ho jao bilkul!” he scolded her like a kid, watching her pout in annoyance.

(Keep quiet.)

He did not wanted her to reveal their identity. God knows what will they do if they get to know about him being the Nawab. Ofcourse they were doing this for money and he had no idea what they would do knowing that jackpot had landed before them.

Even though he was feeling suspicious watching their aiding behaviour, he did not wanted to take chances and kept quiet, thinking it was best to go with the flow.

For now he would only focus over saving Aria and not think about the friendly goons.

“I know you are a sensible man, sir.” he started, “And beleive me you have found the wrong person.” He spoke with utmost sincerity in his eyes and Aria nodded, but the leader aka Shah ji ignored his words and asked him the reason, Aria was running away from him.

Looked like he was siding with his minion, who was grinning from the distance.

“Why was she running away from you ?” if they were husband and wife and so much in love, which they were showing, then why the girl was crying pushing the boy with dejection ?!

“That's personal sir.” Aria answered, irritated at the man for bugging Jahangir too much. She knew his anger was a ticking bomb and questioning him too much could activate him. For now she could see his temple vein ticking, alerting her to keep him quiet.

“Aria!!” Jahangir glared at her for interrupting, making her look down.

“I am only trying to help you. I know you hate lying.” she whispered the half truth. She was dreading where the interrogation was leading as something inside her was warning her with passing time.

“Tum chup raho isi mein meri help ho jaegi, Aria.” Jahangir pleaded her with soft eyes. “But I am feeling so scared.”

“Nothing will happen.” he assured her for the umpteenth time before turning towards the man bracing himself to lie again, more brutally this time.... He was hating himself for lying so much, But it was all worth it... For her. “She wanted to go to her father’s house, but I refused.”

“Bas itni choti si baat pe she was crying and was thrashing in your arms ?” the man raised an eyebrow at his answer, judging the reason to be very vague after the girl's tears.

He looked at his subordinate, who gave him ‘I told you, there is something fishy’ look but Jahangir changed the game the next second.

“Of course! It's her daily routine.... Pregnancy has made her cranky.” passing a small smile Jahangir announced, caressing Aria’s back, pulling her tightly into his arms, ceasing her attempts to shout.

But she was one stubborn lady and even when he was holding her tightly, she found a way to look at him.

She kept her chin over his chest and  viewed him with a questioning gaze. Her cheeks were red like tomato, her face marred with the constant frown, which had made her scrunch her small nose.

So adorable she was looking! But damn he couldn't pinch her nose. He had the greater task and that was protect her just like he had vowed and thus he passed her a small apologetic look with his eyes and rubbed her back as a symbol of apology.

“Pregnancy ?” the leader asked with shock. “Yes, we are expecting--” he smiled at Shah ji, watching him nod warmly at both, seeming to buy his blatant lie.

“Sir! He is lying! Pagal bana raha hai ye ladka aapko. This girl can't marry. Ladki ka chakkar hai is--” the man screamed and walked towards Jahangir’s direction in rage, remembering the reason behind the girl running away from her marriage.

How could she marry a man and get pregnant when she wasn't interested in men ?! The man was lying for sure.

“Let me interrogate them Haseeb.” before the man could charge at Jahangir, Shah ji pulled his man from the corner of his sleeve and warned him to stay out of it.

He knew what he was doing.

“Sach mein shaadi hui hai aapki ?” he asked and Jahangir replied in positive. “Yes!”

“Nikaah nama kaha hai ?”

“Who roams around with their marriage certificate sir ? But I assure you we are married, she is my wife.” Jahangir’s reply made Haseeb smirk, as if he had won a jackpot.

If the man thought he could defeat him so easily then he was so wrong. He had so much coming his way.

Jahangir noted him smirk and he knew the man was about to do something which would put them into trouble for sure.... But he was ready to take it.

It was do or die.

“Okay, if she is, then you won't have any problem in marrying her again. Right sir ?” Haseeb threw off masterstroke eying Jahangir with a grin plastered over his face.

The straight face of Jahangir did not give any hint of his next move but he knew he was taken aback by his move, watching him gulp at his question.

But he had another thing coming.

Jahangir Riyaz Durrani knew what to do and he was ready to put everything of his at stake for Aria.

“I’ll marry her again if you want. She is mine anyways!”

His voice was cold, yet confident. It oozed of the dominant aura which had dwindled the very grounds of Haseeb’s conspiracies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam guys,

Comment on your favourite part and dialogue. 🙃🙃

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and the amazing cliffhanger! 😉😁😁

First things first, who all loved Jahangir’s angry reaction watching Aria with Arhaan ?🤭🤭

Do you think what would had been his reaction on Aria reprimanding him on his actions, if the goons would not had interrupted them ?!

Do you too find the goons behaviour suspicious just like Jahangir ?

Anyways, who all laughed at Jahangir’s lie of Aria’s pregnancy. Did anyone thought he would do that ?!😂😂

He landed himself in so much trouble. But the guy is ready to do anything to save Aria, he agreed to marry her.

Do you think there is an ulterior motive of his behind this or is he just saving her ?

What would Aria do now ? Will she say ‘yes’ ?

Do not forget to vote and comment!😉

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 34
" what is this behavior? Don't test my patience and silently go and bring water for me." " I was... I was just looking for tayiammi." " I love you a...
405K 28.7K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...
338K 17.2K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
20.7K 900 23
#101 Rank in #society. "Wh-wh-ho are you?" She asked slowly and I chuckled. "Devil. Do you want to know why I brought you here?" I said smirking at...