The Darkness Hero - Ebony (BN...

By meshitsukai2706

A girl with an unknown past go to U.A. She's a cold but caring person, no one ever could guess what she's thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Notice
Announcement!

Chapter 16

2.7K 75 13
By meshitsukai2706

"Midoriya Izuku, you advanced to the next round!!"

'hmmm, that broken fingers, isn't he do that too when Aizawa-sensei give a sudden quirk test..? And then that toss, if i'm right, he's doing it to Kacchan-san when they do the battle trial... I also want to participate in that battle trial...'

"Yah-hah! Bit of a no-frills battle to start the tournament off, but clap your hands and these two a round of applause! You fought well, boys!" Then the crowd start to clapping their hands.

"You were so cool, Shinsou!"
"We were on the edges of our seats, dude! For real!"
"You're like our star of hope, for all us Gen Ed kids! You gave the kid who placed in the top 3 from the obstacle race a real run for his money!!"

"That quirk would be incredibly helpful against villains! I definitely want it!"
"Man, Yuuei musta been idiots to relegate him to their General Department."
"Well, they don't kid about their selectiveness for the heroics exam, so there's bound to be kids who fall through the cracks. Can't be helped."
"That difference in battle experience, to be knocked out by something like that. What a waste." The others starts to shower him with compliments.

"Can you hear them, Shinsou? You're amazing." His classmate said.

"...... Even with these results, i can still come under review to be placed into heroics. And remember this : even if it's not now, i'm going to qualify for heroics, enter your department and show you all up as a fantastic fucking hero." Shinsou said to Midoriya.

" Right--" Midoriya nodded his head,.... And get brainwashed.
Ah. He got me... What is he doing, the match is already over... Midoriya thought.

"Most people would be a bit more apprehensive when talking to me. If you keep this up, it'd be too easy for me to pull the rug out from you, wouldn't it? So at the very least... Don't lose too pitifully out there." He said with a smirk-grin.?

"Right- ah" Midoriya nod his head again, anddd get brainwashed.... Again.
'... Stupid...' (-_-) You thought.

Midoriya then go to Recovery Girl for his fingers. Then you saw Todoroki start to walk away.
"Todoroki-san, should i come with you?" You asked him. He then glance at you.

"... You don't need to, i just will walk to the arena." He said.

"Alright then. Goodluck,... Though you won't need it." You nod your head, then he nod his head too and walk away. You couldn't found out why, but you have a bad feelings from earlier.
'i wonder why..?'

"Sorry to keep you waiting, folks!! Next up, it's these two! He's turned in an excellent performance to make it this far. And yet, what's with that plain Jane expression!? Does it ever come off!? Sero Hanta of the Heroics Department!! Versus!! You who stand at the top of the top!! He who is way too damn strong! From the selfsame Department of Heroics, Todoroki Shouto!! Start!"

'.... There's something wrong with him... Does anything happen when he walk to the arena? His expression...'

Sero then immediately tape Todoroki with his quirk then try to throw him out of the bound.

"A lightning quick surprise assault aiming for a ring-out! Almost without a doubt the best choice he would have made!! Earnestly give it your all, Sero!" Todoroki then immediately froze the half of the arena, with Sero in it. You widened your eyes, 'his power... indeed is very powerful... But, what's with his expression... His expression's just... Filled with anger and sadness...' Then Midnight make sure that Sero's can't move, then declare that Todoroki's the winner and he walk to Sero and starts to melt his ice with his heat quirk. The others, who watch the whole scene just comfort Sero, by saying 'don't mind, it's okay, you did well.'

"And so, Todoroki Shouto advances to the next round!!"

You then walked to the arena, since it's your match with Kaminari.
'i sincerely thanking you for your hard work, Kaminari-san.'

~Flashback~

"Alright then, if you're sure about this." Kaminasi said this and then he put his hand your your wings.

"Here we go...!" He use his quirk on your wings, and you already prepare yourself for the impact. But, after one second, two seconds, three seconds, even after half a minute, you didn't feel anything. Then he released your wings.

"... Don't tell me that you didn't feel anything, (y/n)...?"

"Yeah... I didn't feel anything when you electrocuted me..." You nodded your head.

"Thank you, Kaminari-san." You bow your head then you go away from there.

~Flasback end~

"Now comes too this matchup! Kaminari, from Class A. VS. (y/n) from the same class! And it's over in a flash!!! I'll say it again, folks!! It's done, finished, not even a contest!!!"
For you, readers i will explain it.
When the match started, you cover yourself with your wings, and after he noticed that you using your wings to cover yourself and you didn't get any damage, he immediately panicked and using his power too strong, then after he stops using his quirk (when he become dumb) you immediately use your wings to make winds that throw him out of the bounds.

"And so, (y/n) advances to the second round!"

"Thank you for the information, Kaminari-san. ... And i'm sorry for using you. Thanks for your hard work." You mumbled then left the arena. You walked to the "Athlete waiting room #2" and sit there. Not too long after that, Uraraka walk into the room.

"Hm? (y/n)-chan! I'm worried about you! Are you okay now?" She immediately ran to you when she saw you.

"Ah... Uraraka-san, thank you for worrying about me... And yes please don't worry, i'm alright now. But how about you? Your opponent's Kacchan-san right?" She then lowered her head.

"Yeah... He is scary, i won't lie... But i'll do my best!" She lifted her head with full passion.

"Good. He's strong, indeed, but we just have to do our best, right?"

"Yeah!" She nodded her head with a smile, this makes you smile fondly to her, and you patted her head.
She-she's smiling!!! Her smiling faces are so pretty...

She felt her blood rushed up to her cheeks, so she immediately turn her head to her right after you lifted your hand from her head.

"Well then, i need to go now. Good luck for your match, Uraraka-san." You said then nodded your head, then walked out from the waiting room and walked to the viewer seat. You sit beside Jirou, and then watch the match.

The match processing quite quickly, You saw Aoyama start attacking Mina with his laser, but Mina avoid it all then she melt the belt, this makes Aoyama panicked and she took this chance to snuck in a one-hit K.O. straight to his jaw.

Then in the next match, Tokoyami vs. Yaoyorozu, in the match Tokoyami won by striking first and making sure Yaoyorozu could never use any of the things she prepared.

And now, it's Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu, their quirk are similar to each other, but it kind of amazing to see them keep exchanging blow to each other, but in the end, there's no winner in this match, they both unconscious. So it's considered as a draw, and the match will be decided by a simpler game that will be "Arm Wrestle" to make them advance to the next stage.

"So in the end their strength and toughness are practically equal, huh?"
"Gotta admire how heated they looked! It'd definitely boost morale to have one or both of 'em as sidekicks!" The audience start to compliment them.

'The next match is... Uraraka-san vs. Kacchan-san...'

"Next match is that match... The match that's bound to be most upsetting." Tsuyu said.

"I feel like i might look away the entire time." Jirou followed.

"It's the last match of the first round... The boy who's been somewhat famous since middle school!! But that face ain't the face of a kid on the straight and narrow! Bakugou Katsuki of the Department of Heroics!! Vs... The kid i'll be rooting for!! Uraraka Ochaco, of heroics as well!"

"Yo, you're the bitch who floats shit, right? I'm talking to you, roundface. If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. An "Ouch" during the match won't cut it." He warn her.
'Well, you're not wrong Kacchan-san, but i don't think that she'll withdraw just because of that. She one of the people who i respected.'

"Start!" Then Uraraka immediately ran forward to Bakugou.

"Withdraw? I don't have that option!" Uraraka said while charging at him. But then Bakugou make an explosion in front of her.

"Holy hell, is he really going out on her...!!"
"Against a girl as an opponent.."
'Of course he is.... And so what if the opponent's a girl..?'

Uraraka cover her face with her arms. Uraraka use her jersey float as a decoy and then she ran to behind Bakugou and try to attack him, when he got distracted by her jersey. But luckily for Bakugou, he didn't dropped his guard down, but unfortunately for Uraraka, since she's unable to touch Bakugou and got blowed to the back instead.

"He's keeping a sharp eye out before making any moves....!" Sero said.
"With that reaction speed, not even a smokescreen's any use, huh. That kid's scary..." Kaminari followed.

"Urarakas quirk is such that it only activates if she touches her target. Against those ridiculous reflexes, the odds are against her for sure..."

"Yet undaunted. Without pause, Uraraka pushes anew!!" Present Mic comments.

"Too slow!" Bakugou shouted then make an explosion in front of her again and a big one at that. But she keeps attacking even after that, but Bakugou keep put his guard up and don't let any of her tricks touched him.

"Ochako....!" Tsuyu called her name in concern.

"I don't get it, does he swing the other way or...?" Mineta said with a serious expression.

"I'm still standing!!" Uraraka shouted, but receive the explosion Bakugou made once again.

"She's pressing on her charge without a moment's rest, but.... Seeing this..." Present Mic start to concer about her too.

".... That decoy didn't work. At this rate, he's gonna burn her." A guy said.

"That guy... What an idiot." Monoma smirked.

"Yo, you sure it's okay to let it go on like this? This looks like a pretty shitty situation..." The guy asked Cementoss.

"I can't stand to keep watching!" A guy suddenly stand up from his seat.

"Hey!! Do you mean to be a hero with conduct like that!? If your strength level is that much bigger, just blow her out of bounds already!! How dare you toy with a girl like that!!?"
"Yeah, that's right!"
"And the stands stand.... To boo him! But, yeah, i've gotta say i agree..." Present Mic commented.
'hmm...' This is makes you standing too. You stomped your right foot at the ground once, but loud enough to make the crowd go silent and look at you. You then tilted your head to the crowd.
' I don't really like to stand out like this, but... I just get annoyed when they booing him... I wonder why..?'
"He's toying with her, huh...? Is that what you think? And you call yourself a pro?" You looked at the guy who started to booing Bakugou.

"(y-y/n)?" Your classmates looked surprised because of the loud sounds that come out from your shoes earlier.
'ah... I'm sorry, Jirou-san. But since i already start talking... Well, i'll just finish it.'

"Can't you see that he's still keep his guard up even though he is overpowering her? It means that he's recognized her strength and he's doing everything in his power to win. And... What if she's a girl? She's still keep up with him even though she's being overpowered by him. If you really want to support her, then respect her choice. Don't you see she's keep standing even though she got blowed off again and again? Do you think if a girl fight with villains, they will be soft just because she's a girl?" You said once again. This makes a few person from the crowd lower their head and starts to sit down again.

"Don't you hear what she said just now? She said that she's still standing. It means that she's still hold on that and she's not giving up and you're here saying that the match is unfair? You said that he's toying her? Open your eyes, keep yourself together, you're a pro hero aren't you? If you still think that he's going overboard than you can do us a favor and go back to your home. But... If you've changed your mind, then keep watching at them, look at her, she's still standing, she doesn't give up, she gives her all in this match. And he's respecting her by refusing to let his guard down. And for the last, look at the sky, and you would understand that she's not a fragile girl like what you're all think." After saying this, you turn your head to the front again, and sit down. The crowd is still in silence after they hear you said all of that, when you glance at the guy who starts to booing Bakugou, you saw that he's silently sit down again the look at the sky. You then return your focus on the match again, you saw that Uraraka use her quirk on something, just a few seconds after that, they're all realize that the sky is quite dark, so they looked up and see the stones that floating up there.

"Regardless of Bakugou's distance from the stands... The pros who started booing without noticing should be ashamed of themselves. She stuck to a low profile and kept charging in order to draw Bakugou's attention downward... All the while stockpilling her weapons. Furthermore, she made sure her ceaseless attacks and smokescreen would narrow his field of vision! She never let him cotton on." Monoma explain it still with a smirk on his face.

"I wiiiiiin!!" Uraraka shouted then she released her quirk, so that the stones could fall on Bakugou.

"A meteor shower!!!" (Present Mic)
"Pay more attention." (Aizawa)
"She made such a desperately risky plan.... Uraraka!!" You hear Midoriya shouted. But... Before the stones could hit him, Bakugou explode the stones when it's still floating.

"........ You're kidding... In one hit...?" Uraraka look shocked.
'Uraraka-san.... It'a good stategy, but... If your opponent is he, then... it's not wise to do that... Maybe it's better if you throw it at him one by one.'

"He must be content with himself with that explosive showing!! He took Uraraka's secret strategem and unreservedly crushed it!!"

"That was close." Bakugou said.
"Uuuu...." Uraraka tried to stand again.
"That's it! The real match starts now, Uraraka!" Bakugou grinned and start to charging at her.
'he's... Calling her by her name..! That's the first...'
Uraraka start to try charge at him too, but she feel down before she could ran to him.
"My body... Won't do what i tell it to..."
'she's at her limit...'

Midnight then stopped the match and checked on Uraraka.
"I can still...." Uraraka keep struggling to get up, but she still couldn't stand again.

"Daddy...!!" Uraraka called her dad, while still desperately crawl, even though Midnight's already stopped the match, Midnight stare at her in silence for a few seconds, the silence is heavy, until Midnight decides to open her mouth again and declares.

"...... Uraraka is unable to move. Bakugou advances to the next round!"

(A/N : By "Daddy", she doesn't mean in that way, alright? Remember, don't have dirty minds, dear readers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 163 93
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
7.1K 444 47
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
2.6K 120 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
38.1K 864 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...