Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

7

20.4K 840 778
By kaiwrotethat

3 weeks later.

"Asani be quiet." India mumbled over the phone.

"Why I can't eat your ass?" Dave chuckled, and she frowned in the camera.

"I just finished pooping. You dirty boy." She shook her head, and he laughed.

"That's just seasoning to be honest." He shrugged, and she fake gagged, making him laugh again.

"Booty you been on this damn game all day." India laughed, and Dave heard shuffling.

"Why you call her booty?" He tilted his head to the side, curious.

"Cause when she was a baby, and I used to bathe her I used to sing the song my mama used to sing to me. It go like 'naked booty naked booty naked boootaay.' And when I used to sing it to her, she started singing it back. But she couldn't pronounce naked so she only said booty." India explained to him.

"That's cute as hell. You been around her whole life?" He asked.

"Yup, I was at the hospital when she was born, with her mommy when she was pregnant, all that." India replied.

"That's good that she got you in her life. What you doing today?" He flipped through a stack of cash, counting it.

"Nothing, it's still raining and I don't wanna be out there cause my hair not done and I don't want it to frizz up." She mumbled.

"How you getting it done?" He looked in the camera at her.

"Probably some wet deep curled hair, I'm not sure yet." She said, fluffing her natural hair in the camera.

"I thought you was baldheaded, it's good that you not. I'll send you some money for it if you want?" He smiled, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"No thanks boo, I think I got it." She sarcastically replied, and he chuckled.

"India Ima talk to you later mama. I got some shit to handle." He told her, hearing a knock on his office door.

"Okay. Bye Asani." She smiled, waving in the camera before hanging up.

"Come in." He called, putting the money in an envelope.

"Hey East." One of his female workers, Candy, walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Wassup?" He licked over his lips at her naked body. The women who actually bagged up his drugs, weren't allowed to wear clothes to prevent stealing.

"Nothing, I missed you. You've been gone lately." She smiled, climbing in his lap.

"Mhm, come on." He rasped, and she unzipping his jeans, getting on her knees.

15 minutes later, he had finally nutted, irritated with how long it took her.

"Can I see you again later?" She smirked, standing up and wiping her mouth.

"No, get out." He nodded his head to the door.

"But I-." She started, and he sent a hard stare her way, making her immediately shut up and walk out.

He stood up, slipping the envelope in his desk and walking out.

He dapped up the front guard, then got in his car, pulling off.

His personal phone rang, and he answered it, putting it to his ear.

"Wassup Jas?" He answered, driving with one hand.

"Hey lil boy. I miss you." She told him, and he chuckled.

"You miss me or my dick?" He asked, hearing her laugh.

"Hmm, both. What you got going right now?" She retorted.

"I'm finna come through. Leave the door unlocked." He told her, before hanging up.

Jasmine was his bestfriend of 5 years, one who he'd never had any sexual dealings with until the last two weeks. Being around India, just hearing her voice in general had his dick hard every 5 seconds.

He didn't really have sex often, but he did get head frequently. Jasmine had been hinting at wanting to have sex with him lately, and he finally took her up on the offer.

Normally, he would have never done that, but he didn't trust any other female to have sex with. He definitely wanted to fuck India, but he wasn't going to rush her, nor hint at it until she did.

He shook his thoughts away as he pulled up to her apartment complex.

He got out of his car, walking to her breezeway, and opening the door, walking inside.

He walked back to her room, and she looked up from her phone.

"Wassup girl? How was your birthday?" He leaned down, hugging around her waist.

"It was good. It would've been better if my bestfriend was there though." She rubbed his back before letting him go.

"I told you I was busy. You got my gift though?" He sat next to her, pulling his blunt from behind his ear and lighting it.

"Yeah, thank you. You was too busy for your best friends 24th birthday?" She laughed, and he nodded.

"I had a lot of shit to take care of." He shrugged, lying straight through his teeth. He had actually spent the entire day with India, completely forgetting it was even Jasmine's birthday party.

"Now you have to make it up to me." She looked over at him, and he smirked, ashing his blunt.

"Ass up." He told her, and she pulled her robe off, positioning herself in an arch.

He unzipped his jeans, pulling his dick out of his boxers. He would never get butt ass naked to have sex with anybody, it never got that sweet.

He grabbed a condom out of his pocket, sliding it on.

"East no condom this time please." She bit her lip, and he chuckled, rolling it on.

"Girl shut the fuck up." He smirked, slamming into her, making her scream.

He rocked his hips into hers at a quick pace, digging deep at her spot as she let out a series of moans.

A visual of India flashed in his head for a quick second, causing him to groan.

'What the fuck?' He frowned to himself. He tried to focus back on the matter at hand, but his mind kept switching over to India.

He could feel his nut quickly approaching, and he bit his lip, fucking Jasmine hard, and she cried out.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't wanna hear you." He gripped her hair, pulling her up to be against his chest and she moaned.

"Too rough East." She threw her head back on his shoulder.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" He gritted, reaching over and rubbing against her clit. Her legs began to shake before he felt her release around his dick.

He imagined himself fucking India, and he slammed into her harder as his dick throbbed.

"Mm, fuck." He grunted, quickly pulling out of her and nutting in the condom. He groaned, throwing his head back as he finished.

"Damn I ain't never had you like that." Jasmine smiled, falling on her bed.

He chuckled, shaking his head because it had nothing at all to do with her, and everything to do with India.

He pulled his boxers up, going to flush the condom before putting his shoes back on.

"You leaving? You just got here Dave." She frowned, watching him tie his shoes.

"Yeah, I'll fuck with you later." He leaned down to hug her, and she hugged around his neck.

"I love you." She told him, letting him go and he smiled, walking out.

It wasn't that he didn't love her, he just never said it. It didn't sound right coming out of his mouth and everyone close to him knew that.

He grabbed his phone as he pulled off, FaceTiming India.

"Hey Asani boo." She answered, sitting her phone up and he smiled.

"Wassup baby? What you doing?" He asked, glancing between his phone and the road.

"Cooking for me and Ki. I been craving fried chicken so I made some." She told him, and he bit his lip, watching her,

She had on a pair of her boxers, with a matching bra that had her boobs more perkier than usual. Her face was free of makeup, her plump lips catching his attention as she talked.

"Asani are you listening to me?" She frowned, and he snapped out of his daze.

"My bad baby. You look pretty." He told her, and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be telling me that cause you was just ignoring me." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Let me come over." He said, and she shook her head.

"Scarr doesn't like men he don't know around Kiki. But, you can come pick up a plate if you're hungry? I made extra." She mumbled, and he nodded.

"Come outside." He told her, before hanging up as he parked in her driveway.

"Shit." He quickly grabbed his cologne spray out of his glove department, spraying it on himself, hoping he didn't smell like sex.

India walked out, standing at his door, and he opened it.

"Asani stop hanging the phone up like that okay? I don't like that." She mumbled, looking up at him, and he smiled.

"Ight mama, my fault." He wrapped his arms around her, and she laughed.

"You acting like you didn't just see me a few days ago." She rubbed his back and he gripped her ass, leaving a kiss on her neck.

"I missed you. You smell good." He scooted his seat back, pulling her in his lap.

"Thank you. Hm." She passed the plate to him, and he opened it, licking his lips.

"Damn I ain't know you could throw down like this." He smiled, and she laughed. He closed the plate, sitting it in his passenger seat.

"How are you?" She mumbled, rubbing his beard and he slightly furrowed his eyebrows.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Ummm, how are you? Likeeee, are you okay? Are you tired, sad, happy? You know?" She sarcastically replied, making him chuckle.

"My bad, I don't get asked that a lot I didn't know what you meant. I'm good though. Are you?" He retorted.

"You really gotta open up more." She shook her head at him, a smile on her face and he shrugged.

"Relax your face. Are you always this upset? You fighting demons Asani?" She smiled, causing him to laugh.

"See, that's what I like to see. You always got this mug on your face, you gone have wrinkles." She rubbed his eyebrows, and he kissed her cheek.

"Mmm, watch out boy." She laughed as he kissed her neck.

"You so pretty." He rasped, and she bit her lip, holding the back of his head as he kissed her collarbone.

She felt his dick rise under her, and she lowly moaned, making him grunt.

"Shut up India." He gripped her neck, and she smiled.

"What I tell you about talking to me like that?" She put her hand over his, tilting her head to the side.

He ignored her, his eyes roaming her body. He licked his lips, leaning back in the seat.

"Ya lil nasty. You get horny off of anything." She shook her head.

"Nah, just you. You the only thing make my dick hard." He smirked, and she laughed, opening his door.

"Where you goin'?" He frowned, holding her waist.

"Did you forget my niece is inside?" She laughed, and he stepped out of the car with her.

"Nuni what I gotta do to get a kiss from you?" He placed her on her feet, holding her ass.

"Why you want a kiss from me so bad?" She smirked.

"Cause you haven't kissed me since I first met you. And that was a month ago. I want a kiss now." He rasped, and she tilted her head to the side.

"Mkay. Come here." She mumbled, grabbing his head and pulling him down.

"Do you kiss anybody else?" She softly asked, locking eyes with him.

"No." He truthfully responded, and she pressed her lips against his.

His hand traveled to her neck, the other gripping her ass. She allowed his tongue in her mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck, and he picked her up.

She moaned as the kiss got aggressive, and he kissed down her neck, slapping her ass.

"Girl you got me going fucking crazy right now." He rasped, and she bit her lip.

"Okay-okay Asani." She laughed, pulling away from him, and he shifted his dick in his jeans.

"Gone in." He told her, a smile on his face, and she laughed, waving as she walked the other direction.

He got in his car, closing the door as he watched her ass move as she walked.

"Damn." He bit his lip, shaking his head.

Lol. Mbn or something.
When😭will😭it😭be😭my😭turn😭😭😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
212K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
1M 38K 35
"See I'm a killer, but I got feelings. I catch you with him, I just might kill him." - Von. "Fuckin' on someone else and textin' like you want me, di...
1M 42K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021