THE BALD EAGLES (Omega Verse)

By ailovexiaowang

Did you know that bald eagles are one of the faithful animals to their mates? They'll love and live with the... More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaoter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

1K 141 20
By ailovexiaowang

Zhan who was  lying in the dark shades inside his room was surprise when he heard the cracking sound downstairs outside of his room. He heard a drone noise, flying around the window, but he ignored it. But when the cracking sound and a low growl appeared along with the disappearance of the sound of the drone, Zhan got up and looked at the window. He stunned, didn't dare to step up to the window. What he was afraid of was, what if there is Yibo? He knows he won't be able to turn away after this. Yes, he sensed the Alpha's scent. But it wasn't Yibo's. Or his mother. Even he couldn't recognize it as a wolf's scent.

Slowly, Zhan stood up and walked to the window. Inside, he tried to calm his rapid heartbeat. He pushed the curtain with his tremble hand. The light creeping into the room when the curtain flicked. Zhan extended his next to scan the condition outside. There was no drone flying around at the window. Zhan tried to see at down there, thought might yhere is anyone or anything. But with the window blocking his space to view and the light that was poor, Zhan has the trouble to see clearly. So, he challenged himself to open the window and popped his head out of the window.

He looked at the ground. There was no one. But his eyes caught something lied on the ground. The small drone. It lied helplessly in a poor condition.

"Zhan!"

Zhan jolted up when he heard his mother's voice outside of the room. He turned his head to the door, then quickly closed the window again. He ran back to the bed, but his leg got tripped by something. He fell down and created a thud sound.

The door swung open and the light was turned on.

"What are you doing there?" Baozhai furrowed her brows when he saw Zhan was sitting on the floor.

"I.... Tripped!" Replied Zhan.

"Why don't you want to switch on the lights?" Baozhai stepped into the room.

Zhan leaned on the leg of the bed and hugged his knees.

"It is better for me...." Zhan mumbled.

Baozhai sighed. He stared at Zhan who sulking.

"I'm sorry, ok? It's not what I want! He's your brother!" Said Baozhai.

Zhan raised his face and looked at his mother.

"How do you know he's my brother?" Zhan retorted.

"Because that woman..." Baozhai Was unable to finish his words since Zhan cut her words off.

"So you believe in that woman you just saw  more than you believe in Father who you live with for years?" Zhan cut his mother's sentence.

"Zhan! Ah! I don't know how to explain to you!" Baozhai waved her hands roughly.

"Mum! You don't know her. And you don't know Yibo, too!" Said Zhan.

"Of course I do know who that bad Alpha!"  Shouted Baozhai.

"You only judge him from his appearance! Mum! You live with him for years! You see him every day! How can't you know how he is? How his felling is? Everyone made with two side of them. Good and evil! Like I still love you, despite you're stopping me to get what makes me happy, yet I still obey you and listen to you. Why? Because I know you have the good side, gentle side. You're my mother, Mum! I've lived with you for my whole life! You're not always evil, but you also sometimes tired of being good. I know that!"

"Enough, Xiao Zhan! Since when you can talk like that to me? Your mother! Since you close to him, right? See? He's a bad influence to you!"

"Mum! I'm mature enough to decide what is good for my life. So, please! Accept.it!"

"Silent! I don't want to hear anymore lecture from you. I came here only to ask you to come down for dinner! I've bought your favorite dish...!" Said Baozhai, ending the argument. Then she turned back to the door and left the room.

Outside there, Yibo and the little boy bewildered about what just happened.

"Rich Gege! What happened to my drone?" Cried the little boy.

"Somebody catch it!" Replied Yibo, still puzzled.

"Who? Is it Zhan Gege?" Asked the boy.

Yibo didn't answer. But then he shook his head.

"Then who? Aunty Bao?" Cried the little boy, almost crying.

Yibo turned his gaze to the house across the street, and he saw a cab stopping in front of it. A woman climbed out of the cab.

"Not her, either...." Yibo muttered. He saw Baozhai went into the house. Then he added, "Whoever or whatever it is, they might putting Zhan in danger...."

"Then how about my drone?" Asked the boy.

Only by that time, Yibo looked at the boy.

"I'll buy you the new drone next time. Now, you go home...! Kay?" Suggested Yibo.

"But,-!" The boy seemed to not wanting to leave yet.

"It's late already. Your parents will start to worry. Go!" Yibo slapped the boy's back softly.

"Uhh... Ok, then!" Replied the boy, finally.

He got up and took the drone's controller from Yibo's hand.

"Why do you still want to keep the controller? Your drone is gone...!" Asked Yibo.

"A memory!" Answered the boy, then he ran away. Maybe he's going to cry soon over his broken drone.

Yibo sighed. He felt guilty for the boy's loss. But now he was worry more about Zhan. Who is the creature that watching over Zhan?

When he was in a deep thought, suddenly he felt the tent he's sitting in shook along the crack sound of the frames of the the tent.

"Shit!!" Yibo cursed, couldn't believe that the frame that made from solid metal could be broken and even taken out of it.

So,  he immediately came out if the tent tonsee who is trying to destroy his tent. He was about to shout scolding whoever it is, but he froze when he saw Baozhai was standing with the metal pole in her hand.

"A-Aunty...." Yibo stuttered.

"Leave....!" Hissed Baozhai, fiercely.

"I-I didn't disturb Zhan, Aunty. I just want to see him from afar!' replied Yibo.

"Just get out of here! Leave! You're unallowed to even see his shadow! Go away!!' shouted Baozhai, ragingly. He started to beat Yibo with the pole.

Yibo tried to avoid it.

"What is my fault? Why do yiu hate me that much??' cried Yibo, avoiding the pole hitting him. But he seemed to not try to attack Baozhai back.

"You're the bad luck to Zhan! You're the one who wreck our family! Separate us!" Said Baozhai.

"What?? What do you mean? I know nothing about your family except about you and Zhan which is so little information!'

"There is no necessary for you to know about us more except for our names! Now, go away!!'

"But tell me why do you hate me so much?? After that, I will never come closer again to your son!!'  screamed Yibo.

The people who passing by and hearing their arguments, stopped to watch their fight. Baozhai stepped forward, close enough to the boy.

"Because you're my husband's child from other woman. Now, you got it why I hate you?" Hissed Baozhai.

Yibo's mouth wide agape. He couldn't believe what he just heard. His reaction was the same as Zhan when Baozhai Told him the same thing.

"You're lying! You're a liar!! I don't believe you!" Cried Yibo.

"I'm telling you the truth! It's up to you, you want to believe it or no! Now you have to stay away from my son forever! I don't want to see you stalking him around anymore!" Said Baozhai. He pushed Yibo's chest, then she walks away, go back to the house.

Yibo stunned on the spot, watching the woman away. He couldn't accept that he and Zhan are brothers of the same father. Now he understood of how Baozhai sees him as. He won't blame her, but neither he has to blame. He knows nothing.

But...

If he has the same father as Zhan, that means his Omega father had had an affair? Could it be? His Omega father was very fond and loyal to his Alpha. Then, how he has the same father as Zhan? And if he is, Baozhai definitely won't be polite and put respect to the Omega.

"I have to ask them by myself....!" Hissed Yibo. Then he ran to his car that he parked fat.away from the venue and ran with it, go back to the Wang's mansion.

A pair of eyes looking him off. Then the man smiled and shook his head.

"Young people...." He muttered.

Yibo stopped his car in front of the the house with loud screeching sound on the wheels when he hit the brake. He Jumped out of the car and crashed the door, ignoring the Butler Who welcoming him home. He walked up straight away to his fathers'  working room.

Without knocking on the door first, Yibo barged into the room, startled the two men inside the room.

"My Goodness! Yibo! Can you have your manner?' His Omega Father gasped in a shock, hand clutched on his chest. While his Alpha only looked at him, knowing that something is happen.

"Father! Tell me who I am actually!" Yibo asked with eyes darted on his Omega Father.

The Omega looked at his Alpha who was.looking at him, as well. Then he turned back to Yibo.

"What are you asking, Yibo? You forgot your name? You're Wang Yibo, our son....!" Replied the Omega.

"You're lying!!" Yibo Screamed as he grabbed the Omega:s shirt and grips on it.

"Yibo! What are you doing??" The older Alpha shouted. He got up and slapped Yibo's hand away from his Omega.

"My dear.... What just happened?" The Omega asked with a gentle voice. The way Yibo treated him didn't affect him.

"You're an unfaithful mate, Father! How can you betray your Alpha who fondly loving you??" Yibo screamed.

Both of the Omega and the Alpha looked surprise. The Alpha looked at his Omega.

"How dare you say that? I never cheat him since he matted me for the first time!" Said the Omega. This time his voice was raised.

"Then why did you have me with Zhan's father??" Yelled Yibo.

"What??" The Omega and the Alpha were in a great shock.

"Who is Zhan?" Asked the Omega.

"My... Your servant's son!" Replied Yibo. "Baozhai!'

The Omega and the Alpha looked at each other, then they looked at the young Alpha.

"We never know Zhan's father...!" Said the older Alpha. "She came here with her little kid from the village and asked us to hire her to work here...!"

"Then who I am??" Asked Yibo.

"Of course you're our son!" Replied the Omega. But his Alpha holds his hand.

The Omega looked at the Alpha. He shook his head negatively.

"I think it's the right time for him to know, Dear....!" Said the Alpha.

"No!" The Omega grabbed the Alpha's hand.

The Alpha stared at his Omega, then he smiled to ensure the Omega that it's the right decision. So, he took a step forward.

"Yibo, I should telling you sooner or later. And I should've told you about it earlier. But, we are not ready to receive your reaction. We scared you'd get burts....!" The Alpha opened the talk.

"Just tell me right away...!" Hissed Yibo. His hands balled up into fists as he knows he will receive the worse of his parents' confession.

"Let me talk first. I'm still your father now!" Said the Alpha.

Yibo gulped his saliva. The Alpha put his hands on Yibo's shoulders.

"You know, we all love you no matter what. Even your sisters. No matter how bad people's  report and complaints to our ears.... We're all still love you. You're.... The apple of our family. You're precious....!'

"Father ... Just tell me!" Yibo shouted, couldn't hear any more sweet words from his father.

The Alpha heaved a sigh. He dropped his hands from Yibo's shoulders. Before he speak, he looked away. Then he turned back to look at Yibo.

"19 years ago, in the morning, in the cold autumn, the whole family woken up by the cry of a baby just outside of the mansion. We all ran to see whose baby it was. And we found a baby boy, lying down inside an opened duffle bag in front of the back gate. His lips turned blue from the freeze. So, we brought him in and give him the warmth. We decided to take care of him while waiting for people who inform us that they have lost their baby. But months we didn't get any information. So, I and and your father decided to adopt you and give you our name. But, we are wandered.... You're not an ordinary werewolf. We sensed another scent on you which is not come from any packs of wolves...."

"What do you mean?" Asked Yibo.

"I don't know what it is. You're a hybrid. One of your parents must be a wolf. I'm not sure about another one...?" Answered the Alpha.

Yibo fell silent. He staggered backward until his legs met a chair and he drops himself on it.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier... We just scared, as well. We love you. Always....!" The Omega voiced out.

Yibo didn't respond.

"No matter who you are.... You still our son. The part of our family, Yibo....!" Said the Alpha.

"I- I... Need to be alone...." Yibo muttered. He rubbed his forehead.

"Take your time, Son....!" Said the Alpha.

Yibo felt that he was too small to look at his parents in their eyes. Without any interaction and speech, he walked out of the room and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.8K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
171K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
763K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
914 48 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...