Philippine President And Her...

By KeiShiroga

WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of r... More

0 - Illustration Cover
0 - Introduction
0 - INTER-REGIONAL MAP
1 - Transference [FINAL]
2 - State Of Emergency [FINAL]
3 - Mission Failed [FINAL]
4 - Rat Extermination [FINAL]
5 - The Foreign Family [FINAL]
6 - Mariana Port Town [FINAL]
7 - Cruel World [FINAL]
8 - Special Final Test [FINAL]
9 - Heather's Genius [FINAL]
10 - Assassin And Lecturer [FINAL]
11 - Heather King Poncho [FINAL]
12 - Al Mycóta The Devil [FINAL]
13 - Love, Deception And Betrayal [FINAL]
14 - Luna and her Hostage [FINAL]
15 - Mage Genius Rooks Versus Fake Luna [FINAL]
16 - Luna's Twisted Death [FINAL]
17 - Flashback: Young Anna Montes [FINAL]
18 - Demon's Banquet [FINAL]
19 - Iclylic Archipelagic Kingdom And The Answer [FINAL]
20 - Arrival Of The Empress On The Cursed Islands [FINAL]
21 - The First Demon Encountered [FINAL]
22 - King Inaka And His Collusion [FINAL]
23 - Interrogation And Speculation [FINAL]
24 - Mother and Daughter Moment [FINAL]
25 - Demon Lord Enkanta [FINAL]
26 - President Luna Is Angry [FINAL]
28- Demon Lord And Hell [FINAL]
29 - The Power of the Philippines
30 - Final And The New Start
APOLOGIES
PRE - VOLUME 2
Interlude I: A Hostile Cockatrice?
Interlude II: Captain Inam And Envoy
Interlude III- Rooks And Mariel
Philippine Statistics
Chapter 31- Meeting Before War
Chapter 32- Emperors
Chapter 33- First Naval Warfare
Chapter 34- War Ended And What?!
Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill
Chapter 36- Luna Exercising Her Powers
Chapter 37- Casual Talk Between Anna And Homer
Chapter 38- Heather In Chaos
Chapter 39- A Princess In Grief
Chapter 40- Is Luna A Devil Or An Angel
Chapter 41- Lily Sagrada and Her Nest
Chapter 42- Ambassador of United Nations of Ordesax
Chapter 43- Xylma Adventure Part 1
Chapter 44- Xylma Adventure Part 2
Chapter 44.5 Current Map (To edit)
Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?
Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte
Chapter 47- Legion of Four, The Bullet and Bomb
Announcement [UPDATED]
Chapter 48 - Unprecented Crisis Beyond
49 - Unexpected Crisis Beyond II [FINAL]
Chapter 50 - Eduardo Rizal and the End of Terrorism
Good News!
Chapter 51 - General Assembly

27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]

183 16 3
By KeiShiroga

The bilateral talks between the Federal States of the Philippines and the Iclylic Confederation ended smoothly.

"All thanks for peaceful and beneficial cooperation, Prime Minister"

"No, please don't, Ms. Presidential Secretary. I know I am not a worthy leader and this help is an embarrassment for me, but we are in dire need of it."

"Rest assured, President Luna and the Federal States will come to assist you," the Secretary reassured him.

The Prime Minister, an honest and sincere man, couldn't help but shed tears of relief.

"Prime Minister, we hope that you and your subjects will stay committed to the agreements we've signed?" the Secretary asked.

"Yes, of course! Please be at ease, even if we have to remove his majesty from the throne," the Prime Minister replied.

The Secretary smiled and left, not feeling any ill will towards the Prime Minister's words.

The Prime Minister and his trusted associates could only watch as the powerful government officials left.

It was thanks to the rigorous scouting of the PhilSecta members on the islands that a competent and honest leader like the Prime Minister was chosen to represent the Kingdom. The agents had the means to recruit the most suitable candidates from all walks of life, regardless of their educational background or social status.

It was no wonder that not a single noble was chosen from the pool of candidates. The Prime Minister even happily accepted poor merchants and students into his inner circle to help improve their worthiness.

After all, the government of the Federal States of the Philippines doesn't want to deal with people who have unreasonable demands and unfriendly behavior.

No nonsense, no arrogant dummies, and no one without intellectual capacity- just the best capable and open-minded negotiators, department of foreign affairs, and their counterpart emissaries.

It was therefore concluded that friendship and cooperation were established for the better good between the two countries and the news spread throughout Iclylicians and Filipinos with delight and hope.

Although most nobles didn't want to talk about it or simply didn't care, and some remained silent about the emergence of this rumored country like the five dukes.

In this meeting, of course, the agreements approached and asserted were within the limits and national interests, for example- Iclylic envoys didn't dare to propose that the Philippines sells them arms as if it were a provocation. They knew they needed aid and military assistance.

Aside from all agreements involved, one particular proposal was on standby, awaiting the President's approval. This proposal concerns tourism, and whether common Iclylicians could visit the Philippines and vice versa.

After all, Iclylicians possess superhuman strength and physique more than Filipinos. And it could impose unprecedented incidents.

"Prime Minister, they're so rich and powerful as you said!"

"Yes Treasury Department Head, everything we see here is beyond the wildest dreams of our primitive minds. Sitting on these luxurious chairs gives me a sense of feeling that we are disgusting creatures."

Well, everything went smoothly at the table. What was only weird was that the Iclylician counterparts were making surprising reactions regarding things they witnessed within the cruise ship- which were quite obvious and staffs smirked on the side while professional servers prepared their appetizing meals.

The Iclylicians sat in awe as they savored the delicious food before them, a stark contrast to the meager fare they were used to.

However, their surprise quickly turned to shock as they began to drop unconscious, one by one.

Meanwhile, on a powerful-looking warship dedicated to the national security council, high-ranking officials sat in a dimly lit room reviewing classified reports from PhilSecta, a non-government intelligence service founded by the President.

"Sirs, all battalions from Luz99 to Luz110, Viz67 to Viz94, and Minda88 to Minda126 reporting, all Dukedoms are 101% cleared of both demons and monsters in all specified ranges. I repeat, all deployed battalions successfully exterminated dangerous entities in five dukedoms in any angles with zero casualties on our part. All high-ranking officials are asking again for additional food and arms supplies in all designated camps ASAP!"

The tripartite generals of AFP and the AFP Chief listened to the report from a well-known military official, discussing their conclusions and the potential threat of war from neighboring empires.

"We ascertain these two empires want war against us and possibly they knew about our arrival as for the intel we received from those two ladies..." said the AFP Chief, a sense of concern etched on his face. The other generals nodded in agreement, acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

However, it took one sentence to break the atmosphere.

"Congratulations men for this incomparable success-"

"I disapprove of your statement Sir AFP Chief, her majesty, President Luna's inventions save our hundreds of thousands of soldiers"

A glamorous-looking man in green, sitting on his right side promptly stops him further.

"I agree with my twin brother, no material attack could inflict a dent to our indestructible mech suits"

"Yeah, to think we fight those demons handily beyond my expectations"

"Head General of Air Force, let me continue, and Head General of Navy, you don't remember her majesty fighting those much more powerful demons on those videos? They ranked themselves based on their power, and we even need powerful expensive armaments to kill even one ordinary demon"

"Of course, I remember AFP Chief. I hope her excellency comes home safely."

"Speaking of her excellency... do you all receive her instructions regarding this war?"

All three nodded firmly to their superior and synchronously open an encrypted ebook.

Apart from magically advanced nations displayed in front of them, they aren't sure whether the Philippines naval army can defeat those countless ships which each are metal and wooden ships covered in a spherical shape rainbow barrier magic as they learned from Sherhimia, who now works for the PhilSecta.

Aside from the intel gathered, no one knows the scope of such defensive capabilities. Sherhimia can only deduce how strong those barriers are from Heatheran perspective. The Philippines had been isolated for decades and the tripartite generals were unsure how to tackle such unfamiliar technology.

"Everything seems alright, we only need to confront those imperials and apprehend-"

The AFP Chief Jose Raulio, stopped when the men standing outside knocked loudly. The men officials present were irked as they were in a serious meeting.

"My apologies, Sir..."

"Hello, big brothers."

The sight of a beautiful red-eyed maiden entered their rough endeavor, but this intruder was no ordinary teenager anyone could mess with.

A prodigy loved by the President and the whole country and also the girl inspired by anyone because of her perfect figure, peerless intelligence, and sort of charismatic persona.

It was no other than the secretary of the Department of National Defense - Lily Sagrada - who embodies everything else there is to protect the country and she's only the one who works with the President when it comes to inventing priceless quantechnologies like the latest mech suit they were talking about.

Even though these men were experts in their field, no one could defeat this smiling lass behind the nervous man. She's one of the country's pride after all, another one above the law.

Well, as far as they concern, the head generals or should we say tripartite generals are shocked as to why she visits them, and more importantly, she doesn't want to waste her very valuable time unless she is ordered or necessary.

The AFP Chief and the Head Generals stand up and raise a salute in respect. Their clear reactions are reasonably explained; she was very welcome and she replied with a courteous nod.

"Ma'am, is there anything we could assist you with in regards to your research?"

"Yes, Kuya AFP Chief, you see... I am in need of a demon tissue sample for DNA analysis. Have any of your soldiers recovered a demon cadaver? I require at least 30 cubic centimeters for my study, and the sooner the better."

"..."

"I see. Can you explain to me the disposition of the demon specimens that were neutralized by your unit? To clarify, were they all cremated?"

The AFP Chief moves sideward and glances at the platform within his reach and fetches it to Lily so she can review it.

DND Secretary Lily quickly grabs the platform and plays the recorded video, and shortly after, frustration showed on her stoic face.

"They evaporated?..."

The absence of plain body cells and lack of information about DNA and RNA is already concerning, as it hinders any attempts for further research and analysis. And now this with demons too?!

Her hands were trembling in disappointment. It was clear to say, everything they have discovered about this world defies any sense, as if their current understanding is being mocked. It seems the demons they encounter have an unique ability to evaporate their body after death, leaving no trace behind for them to study.

Though not entirely.

The black-haired young maiden sighed deeply and returned the platform to the men in arms.

"I'm going back to the Secret Society, mga Kuya. Goodbye, I need something to discuss with the DOST Secretary...oh"

"Ma'am, may I inquire as to the reason for your visit?"

Lily stopped her track and turned around facing them again, showing her prominence as the country's national defense leader in specific words no one ever expected.

"I would gladly tell you as Secretary of National Defense, that the President herself has accepted my proposal to establish a research program focused on understanding and neutralizing the demon threat. It is imperative that we gain a better understanding of these creatures and their abilities to protect the country and its citizens."

As she spoke, the men, including the man behind her, gulped their nervousness and were mentally prepared for this new endeavor.

Lily looks determined and confident as she speaks.

"With or without your censuses, I order you to mobilize all Northern Luzon Forces both Land, Naval, and Aerial Forces to repel the invaders all at once. If they breached our territorial waters..."

The AFP Chief and Head Generals exchange confused looks.

"But... are you aware of your position and mine?"

"Of course, I held more influence and power than you"

The AFP Chief seems taken aback by Lily's confidence.

"Then would you mind explaining what shall we do with her multiple plans in this encryption?"

"Don't get me wrong, I already read it and send my suggestion to the President. Just wait for minutes"

The Head Generals look anxious, not sure what to expect from Madam Lily's plans.

"Do you mean... your order..."

"I will let you know soon, for now just follow my order"

With that, Madam Lily leaves the room abruptly, leaving the AFP Chief and Head Generals looking at each other with confusion and uncertainty.

----------------

Bang! Bang! Bang! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! A series of gunshots opened wounds on all the bodies, blood spewed out, and their bodies broke down into multiple holes, painting the whole dungeon in blood.

The titillatingly dressed President had long reached the castle tower's first floor like a drunken person. A fine layer of blood and sweat covered her body and her eyes rippled with desire periodically. If it weren't for the effects of the wine, she would have never shown such a side to anyone as her prideful ego couldn't accept such humiliation.

Luna knew it was better to go with the flow instead of going against it because of the shame, so she decided to harness the wine's strange chemical properties to perform an intoxicating dance piece of a drunk madwoman firing anyone without hesitation!

An even higher number of powerful intimidating demons charged into the castle tower's first floor. Luna's beautiful profile darted through the multiplying magic-fused arrows shot by a mage demon and the lunging blades and spears with elusive movements by the other demons as she retreated towards the second floor and stood single-legged on the stair's handrails occasionally while dodging through them.

Her long, sweet-scented porcelain hair fluttered behind the demon magician's backs sometimes while she huddled like a shy, little girl at a corner at other times, blooming with the ripples of a young and charming bloody bride at the center of the hall every so often regardless of her actual age!

The demons were left dumbstruck by this development. It was almost as if there were multiple of hers present in the hall and each one of them looked as real as the original, each showing the different phases of a girl's bashful countenance pointing her particle accelerator guns toward every one of them.

Luna had long folded the experimental one-time-use device in her hand with a gentle spin by the time those illusionary 3D images of her disappeared completely and finally climbed onto the second floor while her turned-off lightsaber is in her pocket. 

Her charming set of abysmal eyes, however, flashed with an instinctive murderous aura.

As for the weaker demons below-

"Aaargh!"

"No!-*

"S-Save me!"

Splotch! All the demons spewed blood from their bodies and broke down into pieces of flesh like the ones in the dungeon, and all flesh burned and evaporated in the air.

"..."

The first floor was dominated by silence once the screams ended.

"Haha! To think this particle accelerator gun would come in handy! Ha... ha..."

The President kneeled on the floor on one knee wearily and panted heavily with her right hand pressed against her chest. A string of blood sweat drops flowed down her blood-tainted white clothes before pattering to the floor.

Continuing this trend would endanger her life. However, Luna still raised her head determinedly as her body's weakness and her unrestrained emotions failed to whittle down her firm will.

As she returned her double guns situated on both thighs, she contemplated why her body system reacted strangely and her blood continued to flow, though not as bad as before.

However, she was unable to forgive the creatures who cooked up such a crippling scheme and forced her to act so humiliatingly!

It was also possible that she might collapse after running out of blood, so she intended to launch a bulletless long-range attack proactively and put an end to this threat before that happened, with the hope that it would allow her to escape much more safely.

Luna finally climbed up to the topmost floor and stood up tenaciously as she climbed the final step of the stairs.

A male human sat at the front of the castle tower's third floor with three fearsome half-naked gigantic demons standing in front of him. The three demons emitted fluctuations of unexplainable ethereal strength and were none other than the strongest, three demon generals.

"Hehehe"

The man gave out a hoarse and ghastly chuckle.

"You deserve your fame as the benevolent empress, Luna Lo Csia. I never thought that you would manage to live so long after falling for the meticulous trap I laid out for you. You deserve applause for that, indeed. You're quite an amazing woman. However, this is where your story ends."

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

The President broke into loud and manly bright laughter.

"Is that a laugh of desperation, eh, young empress? If you're willing to surrender and give me the country you possess, I could let you live. After all, you can be called the prettiest woman of the world in this generation, and it would be too much of a pity for me to kill you as a man who's sampled countless women."

The human male grinned as he looked at her with a salacious gaze.

"You think everything revolves in the palm of your hand, but this world still has things that you can never fathom, even science at next-to-quarks level!."

"What are you talking about? You needn't act so stubborn now. You might've been a threat to me if you hadn't drunk the wine, but a woman is rendered feeble for sure once she drinks that, let alone have the power to fight with demon generals in close combat.

I had planned to let my wife make you choose between three poisonous containers and a truly harmless and delicious wine so that you would discover the poisons with the powers you possess and choose to drink the harmless one. Yet, all of it was just a smokescreen for our assassin to assassinate you.

A normal person is deceived by their so-called insight once they are assured that they've solved the mystery. You too ended up believing that you will be able to rescue the princess successfully with the abilities you possess, which became the perfect chance for the disguised assassin to exterminate you!"

However, I never thought my wife would take it upon herself to mix a powerful aphrodisiac into the harmless wine and nearly mess up the whole plan! Fortunately, you were unable to discover it because of your inexperience and ended up drinking it, which ultimately turned out to my advantage albeit accidentally"

He stated coldly.

"You've schemed pretty deep. As you said, but that doesn't mean I readily believed that the harmless wine you prepared for me wouldn't have any problem with it."

"Oh? Why did you still drink it in that case?"

The chiseled handsome man asked puzzledly.

Luna straightened her back, turned the power button, and raised her White Vader's Lightsaber while giving off a mesmerizing yet fanatical flicker as she wielded it.

"It was just a gamble."

Luna held absolute trust in Xylma's capabilities in comparison to the doubts she possessed. Since Xylma had stated that it wasn't harmful to her, she trusted that was truly the case. Even if there were dangers that Xylma might have failed to detect, this President possessed the resolution and courage to bear responsibility and deal with it!

A risk-taker had to accept the risk of losing. She had no regrets even if she were to fall into an inescapable quagmire as a result of that. Luna Lo Csia had still shown a bold demeanor to Enkanta to rescue the princess even so as refusing to drink the wine despite knowing that it was harmless would've implied that she was afraid of her.

The human male was taken aback after hearing her words and laughed out loudly.

"Hahahahahahaha! Fine, you're truly a genuine empress. I admit I wasn't able to foresee that you possessed such an attitude. It's practically impossible to manipulate you completely no matter what scheme I use if you're someone who leaves fate in the hands of luck! Unfortunately, though, it seems like you've run out of luck this time."

"That might not be the case. I think I've lucked out quite well this time."

"Interesting! I really wouldn't have wanted to kill you if it weren't for that eminence's orders since there are no grudges between us. I hold quite the admiration for you even now!"

He slapped his thigh.

"That eminence, you say? Is it the Demon Lord, your wife? Just who is it that has set up obstructions for me everywhere to kill me to prevent me from journeying to this place? I might let you live if you answer me."

"Hahahaha! I expressed my admiration for you just moments ago, so don't you expose such naiveness this quickly now. You're affected by the aphrodisiac currently and have no chances of winning, so let's end this senseless charade now. R*** and kill her for me, Demon Generals!"

The jeered good-looking man ordered.

Luna gazed at the huge trio with her proud and charming set of eyes.

"Hey... Don't you find it disgraceful to besiege a drugged woman like me with thrice the numbers like you?"

"Enough with the tricks after you've killed so many of our men, you *****!"

The red-armored half-naked demon general thundered while pointing his ginormous blade at her. Though his armor only covers his shoulders and private parts, it nonetheless stuck on his skin like the other two.

The human male, however, showed some struggle.

"Loyalty and righteousness can't coexist, young empress. I won't say that you are wrong, but my absolute loyalty lies with my wife!"

"I never imagined that the majestic demon generals would choose to pledge their loyalty to a mere human. You keep speaking of loyalty and righteousness, but have you forgotten your loyalty to the kingdom along with the righteousness in the world? What's the point in mentioning loyalty when you've betrayed your fellow race?"

Although her breathing had quickened, she still oozed charm now and then as she uttered these words. Her determination, however, was as firm as ever and made her look imposing.

Although these words sounded commonplace, they struck at the core of the contradiction and rendered him speechless momentarily. It was really as Luna had said. Loyalty wasn't an excuse for colluding with the demons and betraying both the country and humankind.

"There's no need to exchange any further words! Kill her and avenge all the brothers that fell under her hands!"

He bellowed. His words roused her desire to win intensely!

As she had become a victim of the couple's scheme, she intended to overturn the situation with her wit.

"Die!"

The naked demon in red armor slashed his purple enigma, evil-marked machete at her yet she evaded it flawlessly by spinning her overall body to the right side against it like a feather, creating shockwaves going off and taking the red general aback by his own!

"!!!"

The stoic president dodged the attack from the blue-armored demon with a slight spin of her body, perspiring beads of blood with a quickened breath as she rebooted herself over and over again.

Although she was regaining her senses, it wasn't enough since she was getting angered due to severe blood loss and her bone marrows were in continuous blood production to keep up.

Thanks to their conversation a while ago, her body cells had enough time to relieve tension.

"You!!!"

The black-armored demon general, however, slashed at Luna with his rough blade consecutively.

"To think you three are slower than what I expected yet multiple times stronger than a wrecking ball, how do you get such mathematical error momentum?"

"Stop blabbering, woman!"

"Clang!"

Luna's limbs were pushed down when her photo-electrically discharged weapon clashed against the trio's blades and she was pushed back after being forced down to her knees. Though she needs to recharge her PA guns, however, a huge nick opened up on theirs as well.

"Physics doesn't apply to them huh..."

"Enough of the nonsensical words now!"

The human was against this scheme that exploited the conscience of others, yet he had no choice but to obey their egos.

"You mentioned loyalty, but where does your loyalty lie? A human had long joined the monstrosities' side, so does your loyalty lie with the demons as well?"

"Enough of the nonsense!"

The handsome man roared as his nerves plastered all over his forehead.

"I'm just using the demons!"

"You were the one who told me there are no grudges between us. Yet here you are trying to kill me under the orders of your superior by these demon generals"

The emotionless president emphasized as she evaded all the generals' attacks.

"That's just preposterous! That eminence isn't from the demon clans..."

The panicked man paused midway in his words.

"Isn't it from the demons?"

Luna was quite a little bewildered by these words.

"Who is it, then?"

"Someone close to death does not need to know it!" He declared.

"Milord!"

The red general turned back to ask.

"Just under whose orders are we killing this human girl? The three of us would like to know it as well if possible!"

"What do you mean by that? Are you calling my orders into question?"

As the demons stopped, La pondered.

Why such these three bow to such a human? And how about their demon lord?

"Milord, the three of us decided to assist you with your ambition and dominion! You are the wisest man in the human realm, and we hope to see you become the overlord of these lands, not some hidden plotter's minion, other than the Queen!"

Although the short-bearded man possessed unswerving loyalty, he still had his stubbornness.

"Indeed, milord! We hope to see you become the overlord of humans and lead them and serve demons!"

The blue armored also turned back to say his piece.

A mesmerizing blood scent had permeated the air along with Luna dodging movements however, even she wasn't aware of this effect, and two of the demon generals had begun wavering because of it, prompting them to question their lord.

"Shut it now! What would meatheads like you know?! It takes pragmatism and flexibility to become an overlord. Do you think it's possible to become an overlord with just recklessness alone?! I even sell my entirety to Enkanta!"

He screamed hoarsely with his timeworn voice and a glare in his eyes. This most handsome man had his ambitions, but he knew well that it wasn't the right time to make a move now. He was still far from having the power of the multitude to resist that eminence and the fact that these foolish meatheads refused to understand this filled him with even greater rage.

All of that because he wants to acquire physical and magical strength no one could compare of.

"I do not need to hide it now that things have come to this..."

Luna spun off her favorite weapon and stated with a composed pair of eyes.

"I, Luna Lo Cia, head of state of the Philippines, have decided to ethnically cleanse all demons and dangerous monsters for the betterment of the world."

Her mesmerizing gaze caused the three demon's hearts to palpitate. They were captivated by her majestic superiority charm.

Luna multiplied her power output suddenly and moved like a lightning blitz, causing the oil lamps on the premises to waver and change the surroundings.

Her voice became resolute, imposing, and stern.

"You reap what you sow as they say"

The air was now suffused with a charged invisible yet rousing burning scent emitted by the dazed yet witty president from her faster than lightning movements.

Everything in this battle was solved in an instant, and perhaps justice for all Iclylicians has now prevailed.

"No, not yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.1K 53
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...
1.3M 37.5K 185
Entirely cut off from Earth, the United States finds itself in a scientific impossibility: the entire country, including the continental landmass and...
520 26 8
Philippines (in my au) got teleported to a alternative universe, he didn't know where he is! He found himself in the way, they look exactly the same...
22 2 6
We all know the basic isekai story, yeah? Die in this world, and then reborn to a fantasy one, yadda-yadda-yadda. However, in this scenario, we get t...