Rose Quartz » Cashton

By afibloom

"When I bought rose quartz from you this wasn't what I was expecting." "The universe works in mysterious ways... More

Prologue
1 - Manifestations
2 - Crystal Ball
3 - Pure Enchantress
4 - The Universe
5 - Insane Dream Invader
7 - Pearls
8 - Begging the Universe
9 - The Vision of Evil
10 - Souls Don't Meet on Accident
Epilogue

6 - The Stars

132 11 9
By afibloom

☻♡

6 - The Stars

There was no avoiding the inevitable after Ashton got back home and when he realized that he wasn't able to get rid of the crystal ball. He was so utterly tired and he couldn't hold onto his strength to stay awake for any longer, especially after he'd been crying for the past few hours.

He instantly knew where he was when he was in front of the usual wooden door. Deciding to get it over with, Ashton wrapped his fingers around the doorknob.

The overwhelming pain of the doorknob was felt. Fiery cold blossomed throughout his hand and fingers, shooting down his arm, and he wanted to cry out in pure pain. But he managed to live through the pain until he heard the now recognizable voice.

"Come in, enchantress."

Ashton pushed the door open from this, eyes widening in shock when he saw the cottage now completely lit up, allowing him to see the inside.

It was just as Ashton imagined it would be. The four sides of the walls were the same color as the outside: a dark brown. There were countless tables draped against the walls, holding hoards of witchcraft supplies.

From plants, candles, to large old books, it only kept reminding him of the different world Calum must have been from. There were random items draped on the walls that Ashton couldn't recognize. And other than all of these eerie items throughout the very small room, there was nothing else present.

There were no seats nor any items of entertainment. Only the evil of Calum's mind.

Ashton closed the door behind him, since the wind was causing too much of an uncomfortable coldness for him. Hesitantly making himself into the one roomed cottage, Ashton was peering towards Calum with apprehension bubbling throughout his chest.

Of course Calum was already looking at him, watching every and all of his movements with his analytical brown eyes.

Ashton gasped when Calum suddenly appeared in front of him within a second, making him fearfully look up at the supernatural being.

"I love feeling the fear radiate off you. It almost drowns out the overwhelming love I feel for you."

"You...You don't love me." Ashton tried to say confidently, but his fear was prevalent within his words.

"I don't?" Calum smirked down at the other, "Why don't I?"

"Because you're evil."

"Oh you've seen nothing yet, sweetheart."

Calum stepped forwards, making Ashton step backwards. It was like a game for the brunette, one that he knew he was going to win.

Their movements continued until Ashton backed up into one of the tables holding the countless witchcraft supplies, halting his movements to get away from Calum.

Calum pressed his body against Ashton's, officially trapping the human in between the table and himself. He peered down at Ashton with amusement flooding his sinful eyes when the human refused to make eye contact with him.

"The stars were perfectly aligned for you to become mine." Calum said after he leaned his head down in order to press his lips against Ashton's ear, "And here we are...You're mine, Ashton."

Ashton's breathe hitched in his throat, feeling both Calum's plump lips and his breathe hitting his ear. He didn't know what to do except for grip onto the edge of the table.

Calum's strong hands made their way to Ashton's waist, gripping onto the skin and picking the man up in order to sit him on the table. He then gripped onto Ashton's thighs in order to move them apart to fit himself in between his legs.

"Calum." Ashton said worriedly in regards to the compromising position he was in with the other.

Calum looked into the eyes presented in front of his own, smirking when he saw the worry within them. It only motivated him to move in closer and to grip onto Ashton's thighs in a sharper way.

"Is this not what you manifested for, enchantress? I can give you so much; I can give you the world. All you have to do is ask."

Ashton didn't respond. He only stared at the other in disbelief. Calum was fearfully intimidating like always, but things seemed to be shifting around.

Now that he knew he couldn't get away from him and with the other's touches, Ashton felt himself gravitating more towards him compared to gravitating away from him.

"The universe gave you to me for a reason. It's because I will strangle you with pure love that will have you gasping for air while your neck fights against my hand."

Calum slowly moved his right hand up Ashton's body until it reached his neck, lightly wrapping his fingers around the surface.

"I'll prove my deadly love to you every day you breathe. And once death takes over I'll only continue to bring you back. You're unable to leave me, Ashton."

His grip on Ashton's neck progressively sharpened, making Ashton reach up and desperately grip onto Calum's wrist as his reaction. He clawed his nails into Calum's skin when he felt himself on the verge of not being able to breathe.

This was all so deadly and dangerous. But Ashton strangely started to feel more want than fear. His heart and his mind were clashing; he didn't know which one would eventually win.

"Even if I have to kill you myself to prove it, you are my damnation."

Ashton whined out from the pain, feeling the bruising start to commence upon his skin. He was desperately clawing at Calum's hand, pleading at the other with his widened eyes.

The pain was both unbearable, but enjoyable at the same time. Ashton was so utterly confused on what was happening to him.

He whined out again when Calum let go of his neck, but it was due to the loss and not from the pain. He strangely felt colder without Calum's grip on his neck, making him earn for the hand to be wrapped around his neck once again.

"What a beautiful, innocent human you are...So perfect for me to corrupt." Calum basically purred out when his noticed Ashton's bruises forming on his neck and when he saw the other desperately trying to properly breathe once again.

He moved in even closer, placing his lips in front of Ashton's. He smirked darkly when he saw Ashton's eyes narrow at his lips, knowing that the other wanted him as much as he did.

"All you have to do is ask."

Ashton looked up into Calum's eyes, officially breaking.

"Please, Calum."

"What do you want?" Calum hummed out when he placed his right hand on the back of Ashton's neck, holding him in a tight grip that was sure to leave even more bruises.

"I...I want your lips against mine." Ashton finally said, flushing red when he saw Calum's smirk deepen.

Luckily for him, Calum didn't say anything more after that. Instead he leaned the rest of the way in, connecting their lips in a fiery and dark kiss that had Ashton instantly moaning out in desire.

He reached up, grabbing onto Calum's shirt while Calum continued to grip onto the back of his neck and onto his thigh.

Calum's lips were moving so fast and rough. It was utterly impossibly for Ashton to keep up, especially with how many whines were exiting from his mouth.

But he loved it. Ashton loved Calum's rough touches that made him feel both afraid and desired at the same time.

Ashton felt something else slip around his neck once Calum pulled away, but it was much less violent and painful. He looked down, seeing a black pearled necklace draped around his neck as a choker.

He looked up at Calum curiously, wondering what it was and why Calum was so keen on giving it to him.

Ashton has seen it before; it was one of the gifts he would find laying around his home. He would always throw it out, but he was left to continue finding it like his crystal ball.

"Don't take it off." Calum said softly in a way that Ashton hadn't heard from the other before. It was like Calum was drowning in love like he mentioned earlier. Enduring was the perfect word to describe it in Ashton's perspective.

But Calum was still Calum. Hence he narrowed his eyes dangerously at the human, making sure to make his order very clear.

"If you take it off...I will kill you."

—•••—

I like this chapter. 😏

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3.1K 52
⤷ something is wrong, i can't explain. everything changed when the birds came. [completed] → content warning: depression anxiety ...
78.8K 4.8K 33
Six years away. You would think your best friend would be happy you're back home. ☹☼
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
209K 11.2K 31
❝Michael isn't talking.❞ © Princess5S0S. All rights reserved.