Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

6

20.9K 833 260
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day.

India began to stir in her sleep, hearing a thunderstorm happening outside.

She rubbed her eye, before opening them. She looked down, seeing Dave still in a deep sleep on her chest, his body on top of hers.

She grabbed her phone off of her dresser, squinting her eyes at the bright screen. India turned her brightness down, calling Kaleah and Jayda.

"Hey hoe, finally awake?" Kaleah answered, and India laughed.

"Yes. Y'all left?" She asked.

"Longgggg time ago. We saw that big ass black tinted truck in your driveway and almost shitted on ourselves, thought the President was here chile." Jayda said, making India laugh again.

"And then we peeked in your room, and saw somebody laying on your chest. Couldn't see who it was though because the cover was over him, who was it?" She asked.

"East." India mumbled, and Kaleah gasped loudly before her and Jayda began screaming, making India pull the phone from her ear.

"Oh my goddddd bitch you wasn't gonna tell us?!" Kaleah yelled in the phone.

"Nope. So don't tell anybody. Especially the boys, do not tell them." India told them, hearing both of them fan girl, and she laughed.

"Yesssss okay bitch get some rich dick, head, shit I don't care just get it!" Jayda smiled, and India shook her head.

"Girl bye. I was just checking on y'all though. Love y'all, byeeee." She said before hanging up.

She went to her Snapchat, recording herself, and putting the camera on Dave.

"Boy you can't be my sneaky link." She mumbled to herself, ending the video and saving it. She swiped out of Snapchat, putting her phone back down.

She listened to the sound of rain slamming against her window, rubbing Dave's scalp.

India tried to get out of his hold, and he immediately tightened his grip on her, making her laugh.

"Asani let me up." She rested her hand on his face, and he ignored her, attempting to doze back off.

"Get up." She smiled, trying to lift him up since he was laying on top of her.

"You doing too much India, just go to sleep." He rasped, and she laughed.

He rolled off top of her, putting his hand in his boxers as he laid on his back.

India got up, holding her chest and walking in her bathroom. She pulled her boxers down, peeing, then brushing her teeth.

She watched as Dave walked in her bathroom, and she passed him a toothbrush before getting back in her bed.

Dave walked out of her bathroom a few minutes later, laying on top of her, and she laughed.

"Comfortable?" She looked down at him laying on her boobs, and he nodded.

Thunder crashed, and he pulled the cover over them, the room becoming cold as the air kicked in.

"You smell good Nuni." He told her, his head in her neck.

"Thank you but you're too big to be laying on top of me like this." She frowned, and he laughed, laying on his side, rubbing her ass.

"I wasn't even supposed to spend the night. You tricked me." He said, and she laughed.

"I didn't trick you, nobody told you to fall asleep." She smirked, rubbing her eye.

She rubbed his face, as he stared at her.

"Kairi?" She mumbled, rubbing the tattoo above his eyebrow.

"You're nosy." He chuckled, and her curious eyes searched his.

"My daughter. She died. Don't ask no more questions." He told her, and she nodded, not wanting to intrude.

She held his face, softly kissing the tattoo, and he smiled.

"You so pretty." He licked over his lips, making her blush.

"Thank you Asani. I been hearing that all my life, I didn't used to believe it at first." She mumbled.

"Why not?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"The girls at my middle school used to make fun of me, because I'm quiet. My daddy told me it was because they weren't as pretty as me, and they were jealous. Old ass man hating on little girls." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"It was true though." He told her, and she nodded.

Her phone rang, and she reached behind her, grabbing it off the nightstand.

"Hey stanky booty girl." Kianna said once India answered, making her laugh.

"Not you using my nickname for you on me." India smiled, hearing Kianna laugh.

"Auntie you supposed to come get me. I don't wanna be with mommy no more." Kianna mumbled.

"It's storming booty. Are you okay? Did something happen?" She asked, sitting up.

"No, I just don't wanna be here. Her boyfriend is here." Kianna whispered the last part.

"I'm on my way Ki. I'm going to call daddy then I'll call you right back okay?" India told her.

"Okay auntie hurry please." Kianna mumbled, hanging up.

"Asani you gotta go baby." India stood up, holding her chest.

"Her boyfriend bad or some?" He asked, pulling his clothes back on as India pulled on a pair of biker shorts.

"He makes Kiki uncomfortable. She said he hasn't did anything to her though. I don't like him either." India mumbled, pulling on one of Duke's hoodies that she stole and calling Kayden.

"Wassup fat mama?" Scarr answered.

"I'm going to get my baby. Kayla got that nigga over there after I told her Kianna didn't like him. Ima beat that girl ass I swear." India said, putting her socks and her black and white dunks on.

"Ima kill this bitch. Don't go, I'm finna go get her." He told her.

"No, my baby wanna come with me. Im hanging up, I have to call her back." India grabbed her phone, ending the call.

"Thank you for staying with me Asani." India grabbed his face, kissing his nose and he smiled.

"Be safe, call me when you back at home, I'm not playing." Dave kissed the side of her face and she nodded, and they both ran to their cars in the heavy rain.

India grabbed her phone, dialing Kianna as she pulled off.

"Auntie?" Kianna whispered.

"Im on my way to you booty, why are you whispering?" India asked, turning her windshield wipers on as she drove.

"Tete he hit mommy." Kianna sniffed, and India drove faster.

"Don't cry Kiki, I'm almost there baby. Daddy's coming too okay?" India pulled in their neighborhood.

India could hear screaming in the background, and Kianna's cries got louder.

She swerved in the driveway at the same time as Kayden, both of them running to the door. Kayden kicked the door down, immediately tackling the man who was fighting with Kayla.

"Bitch don't put your fucking hands on her." Scarr swung his fists quickly, knocking the man off of his feet as India ran to Kianna's room.

"Hey, shh, it's okay baby." India pulled Kianna out of her closet, picking her up.

"Don't cry booty. I'm taking you home with me okay?" India mumbled, sitting her on the bed.

India grabbed a random bag, stuffing some of her clothes and toys inside. She put her iPad, and a few pairs of her shoes inside as well.

"You're not taking my daughter India." Kayla appeared in the doorway as India zipped up the bag.

India reached to pick Kianna up, but Kayla snatched Kianna by her arm, making her hiss.

"Girl don't touch her." India frowned, pulling her fist back and hitting her in her face.

"Bitch you broke my fucking nose." Kayla yelled, holding her bloody nose back.

"Bitch touch her again watch I break something else." India mumbled, before Kayla lunged at her.

India dropped the bag, weaving the hit she tried to throw and uppercutting her. She swung her fists, making Kayla fall.

"Girl I don't know what you thought this was. The fuck?" India frowned and Scarr walked in, his fists bloody.

"Bitch I should kill you. My daughter told you she don't wanna be around that lame ass nigga and you gone bring him where she lay her head after I told you not to? You wanna die?" He refrained from hitting her, pulling her stand to her feet.

"Kayden get out my fucking face." Kayla scoffed, reaching for Kianna who stood behind India.

"You not taking my daughter." She mugged India.

"Bitch try me one more time, you won't ever see her again. I'll put your stupid ass through hell on god." Scarr gripped her neck, holding her against the wall.

"You think you keeping her? I'll take your no good ass to court so fucking fast! Bitch you'll be in jail in five minutes, try me." Kayla snatched out of his grip.

"I wish you would reach for her again after I told you don't touch her. You think the law on your side cause he street? I dare you to play with him. Ima beat yo ass so good you gone thank me. Think shit sweet, ima show you sour hoe." India frowned, mushing her head away.

"You gone let her talk to me like that Scarr?!" Kayla folded her arms as India picked Kianna up.

"Bitch I should let her beat the dog shit out yo ass. Get out my face." Kayden pushed past her, following India out the door. India stepped over Kayla's bloody, knocked out boyfriend, walking to her car.

The rain had stopped, the sky still dark and gloomy as India sat her in the backseat. She pulled the seat belt on, giving Kianna her iPad.

"Tete I want my phone." Kianna mumbled, and India reached in the bag, giving it to her, before closing the door.

"Ima fucking kill that bitch on my life I am." Scarr shook his head, and she grabbed his face.

"You so crazy boy. Relax." She smiled, watching his pupils dilate.

"That's my baby fat mama. She got that fuck nigga around my baby." He frowned, and she kissed his nose, making his mug soften.

"Trust me, I don't think he wanna come back after this." She laughed, and he smiled, nodding his head.

"You think I can win in court foreal? I don't want her over here no more." He ran his hand down his face, and she nodded.

"I do. You just need to invest your money in something legal, asap. Like a club, buy a laundromat or something. That's the only thing they could hold against you is no legal income, which would automatically make them assume you in the streets." She told him.

"I am." He tilted his head to the side, and she rolled her eyes.

"Duh, but they can't know that so you need to clean your money. And do it fast. I'm going to call you okay?" She got in her car, and he nodded, opening the back door.

"I love you baby. Ima come get you tomorrow." He mumbled, wrapped his arms around Kianna, who hugged him tight.

"No daddy I'm staying with auntie. I don't want to go with you." She frowned, making him smack his lips.

"Lil ugly girl that's why ion like your bad ass." He bucked at her, and she held her middle fingers up, making him roll his eyes.

"I told you don't be doing that." He popped her hand, and she mugged him.

"Nuni said I can cuss. Move." Kianna folded her arms, and India laughed.

"Booty don't be snitching on me girl. I told you that you can call that lady a bitch that one time and you swear." India smiled, watching her shrug.

Kayden kissed her forehead, closing the door. He opened India's door, kissing the side of her face.

"Thank you fat mama." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"Mhm, make sure you clean your hands please. Now byeeee." She waved, closing her door and pulling off.

"Nuni put on city girls." Kianna said from the backseat.

"Let's listen to Justin Beiber or something." India laughed, looking in the rear view mirror.

"City girls." Kianna repeated, and India rolled her eyes, connecting her phone to her car and shuffling her playlist.

"It's time for the twerkulator." Kianna whispered with the song, dancing in her seat, and India laughed, shaking her head.

Slime a nigga sliding bout it, play w TOP you DYING bout it. 😈🔥🥳🙄😀😍✌🏻😍🤍🍥❤️😀🧍🏼‍♀️👍🏻😭😭🥰😂🍥🙌🏻✌🏻🍡🔥😍🍘😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 22K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
745K 12.7K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗
545K 27.7K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
48.4K 2K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."