the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] hoseok, an innocent man living a most decent life in their small village. vowed to his own hom... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#37:morning routine|

272 22 4
By cutemuffins0

here they are...Sleeping with each other's embraces. finally got a good score for the younger but probably will be better if they grew so much closer on one another.

Yoongi was hugging the boy's back, holding it tightly. snuggling to it gently, waking up when the boy stretched his arm's.

Yoongi was chuckling quietly when he saw hoseok's morning face, "good morning pup", yoongi greeted him earning a smile from the boy.

"morning", hoseok said sitting up and rubbed his face. after that he sighed.

"is there something wrong?", yoongi asked looking worried at the boy's sudden changed of expression.

"nothing, i just felt sick", hoseok confessed not really detailing it for the alpha's worries to be hidden. "here drink some water" yoongi said taking the glass of water before handing it to the boy.

"thanks", hoseok gradually thanked the alpha as he nodded and started drinking the fresh water. "by the way" yoongi spoke, hoseok gestured for him to go forward.

"do you want to go with me on the village?", yoongi asked. hoseok eventually got startled at the question, made him look at the grumpy alpha.

"what?", yoongi asked raising an eyebrow and smiled. "nothing but yea sure, let's go", hoseok answered, feeling the sick kick in him.

"okay, but first let's have a breakfast"

"yeah" hoseok was about too stood up, he didn't expect for an upcoming wave of unknown thing in his belly and had him running through the bathroom. thrown up there.

Yoongi was alarmed and followed right after to the omega, he saw him kneeling down feeling so likely sick.

"I'll get you a towel", the alpha said getting it real quick and handing it to the boy when he finished finding it. "here" he handed it to the boy who was still throwing up.

hoseok finished throwing up he then used the towel to clean himself, yoongi was thinking if he would re-sched the visit on the village.

"i should re-sched our visit-"

"no, it's fine im okay now"

"you sure?"

"yea now please let's get breakfast, im dead hungry" hoseok said walking to the sink freshening up, yoongi had too do it to because morning breaths were so damn disgusting.

when their finished they changed their clothes and having a morning sweetheart.

"pup", yoongi called the boy. yoongi thought that the boy was thinking something.

"hm?"

"where's my kiss?", yoongi said already forming his lips in a heart shape. "no kiss" hoseok said storming off and leaving the alpha alone in his room.

"yah! don't leave me here", yoongi shouted but before the boy was hearing it. he got out of the room but the alpha didn't heard any footsteps.

he walked to the door slowly, opening it fast and catching the giggling boy. "gotcha", yoongi tickled the boy earning a loud laugh from him.

"o-okay s-stop!", hoseok said freeing himself and escaping the alpha's gaze and grips.

"you shouldn't have to leave me like that"

"I'm sorry, I got so hungry"

"you didn't gave me my kiss too"

"aish, finee", hoseok sighed and gave the alpha a simple peck. "wait" yoongi said storming off of the boy's side.

"give me a kiss, not a just a peck"

"no"

"pleasee", yoongi was now pouting. not knowing that jungkook was watching them from afar. looking at them with awe.

"finee", hoseok scoffed closely hitting yoongi's ball but didn't go for it.

they kissed for about 1 minute, and yet the alpha was still not completely consistent on the younger's lips.

"now lets go-"

"no, one more~", yoongi said hitting hoseok but cheek as the boy reacted on it separating his lips. "aishh noo I'm hungry" hoseok said and walked off, his footsteps are stumping on the floor.

It made the alpha laugh on how hoseok was too cute to be mad.

jungkook was walking towards the laughing alpha, patting his shoulders to inform the alpha that his there all along.

"you are so wiped", jungkook protested giving yoongi a wink. "just for him", yoongi scoffed now it's for jungkook to laugh.

"hey", yoongi spoke after the silence, breaking it.

"yea?"

"thanks"

"for?"

"thank you for saving my omega, helping me get out of my fake brother" yoongi said looking at jungkook, planning on hugging his dear cousin.

"oh it's nothing, as I say it's my duty", jungkook said and yoongi indeed thought that it was his word. "yah! did you just-"

"i heard you guys, fun night huh?" jungkook teased and the alpha was not happy at all. More like shy and weird about it, but half of it was angry.

"fucking bastard", yoongi whispered but jungkook heard it. "oh breakfast is ready, see you there!" then he run out, yoongi was not planning on following him. Not today tho.

as he was left there, he began to drag himself to the kitchen to eat and to see his lovely omega.
-
"hyung!", taehyung called the walking omega. Waving a hand for hoseok to notice him.

"hi!", hoseok greeted along, running towards the table where his freind was sitting on.

"how are you?", taehyung spoke while he was busy on choosing a right spot to sit on.

"good a little sick, you?"

"why is that?"

"still not sure but im fine now"

"mkay, and yes I'm good too"

"what you guys talking about?", seokjin came in to the conversation. hoseok was shocked that he didn't saw him for about half a week now.

"hyung, I missed you!", hoseok said getting off of his seat and going over to the handmaid, hugging him tight.

"m-missed you too" seokjin answered hugging the younger back. Seeing the alpha with a raised eyebrow, followed by jungkook's dark gaze on taehyung.

Hoseok pulled away after hugging seokjin for so long, now getting back from his seat getting stopped by the alpha's grip.

"sit hear" yoongi demanded, he will be seating beside his alpha and taehyung.

He was happy with it so he gracefully followed yoongi's order and sat there, with his freind and alpha's safe side.

with that seokjin happily served them the foods that they will be eating this morning, yoongi was enormously shocked by the sudden attack of hoseok to the food.

well he did mentioned to him earlier that he was fast hungry, now being a deadly hungry man.

Yoongi didn't stop hoseok from it, he wanted the boy to be health and stay fit as much as possible.

"here have some", yoongi said handing a plate of newly dish for hoseok. he smelled it before thanking the alpha and taking the plate from the older.

hoseok was eating to fast, not minding the stare of the other's. but no worries yoongi take care of those stares, glaring at them back.

"slow down pup, you'll chock yourself", yoongi suggested, not really liking if he would choke all of a sudden.

Hoseok just hummed, slowly putting himself on shape because the fast few day's he didn't eat that much.

If it wasn't for seokjin he would be dead right now because of hunger.

"kook we will visit the village later, can you handle my things when we're out?", yoongi asked, jungkook nodding he agreed on it for yoongi to not be angry at him like earlier.

"you done?", yoongi asked the full omega.

"yep, so..-full" hoseok said, now stooding up for the tummies resolvation. his mom did told him to let his tummy let go of what he ate from time to time.

"why did you stand up?"

"for the food to go here" he gestured and pointed his small finger to where the food was traveling. it has yoongi's heart flutter on the boy's cuteness.

it was a cuteness overload.

"okay? well we should get going", yoongi said stooding up and finishing the coffee that seokjin made for him. "are you going to ride the horses?" seokjin asked yoongi only nodded and Seokjin knew he needed to prepare their own horses.

when seokjin was out of sight, yoongi pulled jungkook and let him follow his track's.

"seok I'll see you to the horse room, I just need something to discuss with my cousin here"

"okay sure, be quick"

"sure, now let's go" they walked out, leaving taehyung and hoseok their all alone.

the maids were busy taking the used plates, therefore they need to washed it with their bare hands and will do things for the palace.

"let me help you", hoseok suggested and the maid shook her head. "it's okay your highness just enjoy your-"

"no, I insist" hoseok re assured with a calm and gentle voice, for the maids to not get guilty.

"you know queen, your more likely to be our recent queen, queen sulli", the maid spoke smiling at the omega, giving him the small plates.

"ah really?"

"yes, so pure and sweet"

"awe thank you"

"very welcome"

"thank you for serving here, you really help alot for this palace", hoseok stated now walking to the kitchen with the maid beside him.

"hobi, the horses are ready. King min is there too" seokjin announced, really professional with his stunned voice. "okay just wait a second" seokjin nod, walking off.

"it's okay your highness, you can leave now", the maid said but hoseok only shook his head in indenail.

"but-"

"hyung you need to go, before the rain will get you guys", taehyung put the rest of the plates in the washing area. "i can help unnie here, you go there" he added, giving hoseok a wink and the omega hugged his friend.

"thank you, I gotta go bye tae bye unnie!", he said then walked off with his simple dress that was going to his knees.

It really suits him, making him a living misery.

"goodbye, take care queen"
-
"what took you so long?", yoongi asked seeing his omega getting inside the room and smiling when he saw his amira.

"I wanted too help unnie with the dishes, but your too grumpy so taehyung was the one who helped her" hoseok said, went on to hug his horse gently caressing it's hair.

"well if it wasn't the weather you will be helping the maids, you want that?"

"we'll yea"

"hm ok, let's get going"

Yoongi hadn't get on his horse yet, wanting to guide the younger for support on the horse.

"you need to jump, put your feet on it's side then jump" he gestured, he wore a cute hat for the weather.

hoseok did as he was told, doing it so perfectly. the alpha not knowing that his been experienced like yesterday.

"wow, you did it well babe"

"thanks, now let's get going" he said, taking the rope for some track guiding. he saw amira looking at him at his side and hoseok took the opportunity to kiss the horse.

Yoongi was enjoying the view, him getting along with his mother's lovely horse and the view from up there.

"come", yoongi said. he was the first one on their track's, supposedly giving hoseok the guide.

hoseok was now getting comfortable with amira, listening to it's senses and vibing to it's comfy heartbeats.

Yoongi bring his horse, running slightly behind the boy.

hoseok also did fastened his pace with horse a little bit, which makes them catch yoongi's side.

"slow down, don't do what I do", yoongi said looking at hoseok but hoseok just shook his head, frustrated.

"what are we going to do to the village?"

"nothing important, just going on a trip"

"oh okay"

Their horse sink with each other's walks, being so attached to each other's senses. Hoseok can feel it, he was enjoying it because it was cute.

hoseok fastened his own pace, the horse was now running. yoongi catch up with his horse already worried if something bad would happen if he didn't make it to him.

"yah slow down!", yoongi shouted on the back of the younger, following him.

"just shush their grandpa"

"what did you just said!?" yoongi said speeding up and stopped right in front of amira.

"don't be so competitive, instead.be.careful" he slowly said, on his tracks again.

"s-sorry"

"it's fine, we're here tho thanks to you" he acknowledged the younger, hoseok was smiling.

simply hearing some whispers from the people around them, but yoongi didn't cared at all-time.

Yoongi wanted to show something to hoseok, but for now hoseok's needs were on point.

he just wanted to have a good time with him.

§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§

(heyya guy's, new update again.
It's jiminie's birthday today! happiest bday mochi be blessed and have a great time with your life🎉🎂. that's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter luv lots! <8)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 24.9K 87
[COMPLETED] A Jung Hoseok x Min Yoongi Fanfiction • • • "I'll show you some moves." A simple game of Truth or Dare among Yoongi and his friends lead...
46.1K 3.9K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
46.1K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
14K 754 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...