The Demon Princess~ ||The dau...

By OfficialMeeble

You were a 5 year old girl living your life as a half demon an half human. Your mother was killed wh you were... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
ANNOUNCEMENT AND FANART
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

3.6K 66 17
By OfficialMeeble

Hearing this news about low rank demon slayers enter Rui's mountain didn't worry you. You knew Rui was strong so you didn't have to worry about him or his family.

"Very well then, kill them." Rui said glancing over to his 'sister' then looking back at you.

"Y/n Chan.. I don't want you to get involved with this, maybe it's best you leave."

Rui didn't want to get in trouble with your father because he knew the consequences and he didn't want to take a risk.

"Rui kun! I'm super strong and their just low rank demons."

You said and smiled at Rui, Rui gave you a hesitant nod to you before walking into the forest, you followed him.

Rui was walking around the forest scouting for the pesky demon slayers, he came across a few here and there but his family took care of most of them.

25 minutes later

"Rui kun! Let's go see if there are anymore demons coming up the mountain!"

You exclaimed as you pointed towards the direction at the beginning of the mountain.

"... Alright then.."

Rui said before walking down the mountain, you ran a few feet in front of him skipping down mountain. You both came to the end of the mountain and stood on some of Rui's spider webs to get a better view of the slayers or humans who would enter the mountain.

About 10 minutes go by and no signs of any new slayers. You both were going to leave and enter farther into the mountain again when you felt the presence of demon slayers close by.

"Wait I think I see some.."

You said as you stopped Rui from leaving, you both looked down to see three demon slayers.

One of the demon slayers had yellow and orang hair like thunder, and a yellow and orange haori with white triangles as a pattern and the same for his ankle braces.

(I don't know what these things are called not the shoe but the things on his ankles so I'm just going to call them ankle braces so just bare with me and please tell me what they actually are🥲)

The other boy had a boar mask on his head confusing you for a moment, he only had half of his uniform on and he had double swords wrapped in badges.

The last boy had a green and black checkered haori on with white badge like ankle braces on, the boy was turned around so you could see the box he has on his back. You sensed something in that box as you used your transparent skills to lock on and see what was in the box.

You were very shocked to see what was in that box, it was a demon.

'Why is that demon slayer carrying a demon?..' You thought to yourself as you began to think more on it.

The boy turned around revealing his face, you notice he had hanada funa card earrings on. You didn't recognize them, but something inside you of your fathers memory's hit you.

'Huh!? What is this weird feeling?' you saw the memories of your father in defeat as you looked up to see a samurai with the same hanada funa card earrings. He held up a red blade as your father was on the ground shaken up.

'Daddy?!' You thought as you wbaged to run but you were held back for some reason.

"Y/n?!"

Rui said as he tapped your shoulder trying to make you snap out of your little space out.

"Huh? Oh sorryRui kun.." You have him a reassuring smile before you both turned your attention back to the slayers.

Apparently they were arguing about why the yellow haired boy didn't want to go up the mountain.

"Follow me.." Rui said. You turned around to see him walking away and you followed.

We walked around the forest seeing different demon slayers and killing them with no mercy.

"Please! I have a family pleas I!-" Rui used his spider webs to chop off the head of the begging slayer.

"Wow Rui-kun! I didn't know you were this strong. Daddy must have favored you." You said giving him a smile. Rui smiled lightly back before turning his attention to the two demon slayers at the foot of th mountain. (You both were balancing on the spider webs btw)

"Hey look!" The slayer with the boar mask said.

"COME DOWN AND FIGHT YOU DEMONS!!" The slayer showed his swords and pointed at us.

"INOSUKE QUITE DOWN." The slayers with Hanada funda earrings said.

"What do you think your doing here.." Rui said in a cold way. You glanced at him, then back at the slayers.

"If you wish not to be dead, leaves our mountain." Rui said looking down coldly at the slayers. You kept your head up but still looked at the slayers with a bit of astonishment.

"What the!? Those are demon slayers like us?!" The boy with the boar mask said as demon slayers that were being controlled like puppets attacked them.

"Let's go now Y/n.." Rui said as we escaped through the trees. We ended up going to where Rui's mother was.

"Mother.." Rui said, Rui's mother was startled by his and yours appearance.

"R-Rui!?" She said.

"Have you gotten through all of them yet.." Rui said referring to the slayers who were trying to get into the mountain.

"N-not yet.. But I will kill them all!" She said, she sounded worried and scared but you only had a smile on.

"Alright.. Hurry it up though.." Rui said before walking away and you trailed behind.

You and Rui just walked aimlessly around the forest killing slayers here and there for about 20 minutes, until you both found Rui's sister.

"R-Rui!" She said as she walked closer to him with a worried look.

"Rui! The demon slayers aren't far behind us.." She started as Rui had his back turned on her.

"They killed mother! Father! And our elder brother too..!" She said, you were looking at her with a smile plastered on your face. You noticed some of her facial features of being a demon came back.

"Shouldn't we make a run for it.." She said as her eyes and skin started changing color differently. That caught Rui's attention and he walked toward her and cutted her face with the spider webs.

"AGHH!" She screamed and fell to the ground covering her face. You looked down at the girl with a slight sad expression before noticing there was a demon slayer near by but you didn't look up because you sensed he was in a vulnerable state.

"What are you doing here.." Rui said turning his attention to the demon slayer with Hanada funda earrings.

"W-what?.." The slayer was slightly confused but noticed what he was doing to Rui's sister.

"Don't you know it's rude to ease drop with family business..." Rui said. Rui's sister stood up and stood to the side where I was as I observed the tension between the too.

"You don't have a family at all! The way you treat her!" The slayer said with ange in his eyes.

"Hmm.." Rui didn't care to respond but started to attack the slayer with his threads.

The boy barley dodged all of them as trees were falling down and dust was going everywhere, you were genuinely surprised how far this slayer got.

The boy then attempted to cut the spider web Rui was using to attack him but ended up breaking his sword and almost cutting himself.

"Hahahaha!" You started to laugh.

"What an idiot! You think you can do such a thing!" You said as you got close and looked down at the fallen slayer.

"Tell me just how stupid are you.." You said looking down at the frightened boy with your crimson eyes glowing.

"W-why..do you smell like-" The boy couldn't finish his sentence. You walked away back where Rui and his sister were standing.

After A few minutes the slayer finally got up and stood in a fighting stance holding his broken sword. You thought he was an idiot for making the biggest mistake of his life, but you were wrong..

"How pitiful.." Rui said as he started launching attacks to the boy. The slayer dodged ever single one of them but Rui made multiple attacks towards him, th boy was cornered he couldn't do anything but.

The demon he was carrying around shot out of th box to protect him. The demon girl then fell to the ground.

"NEZUKO!" The boy shouted and held her close. He put her by a tree to inspect some of her wounds that's when Rui snapped.

"..." Rui looked so astonished by the reaction and the sympathy the demon girl had towards her brother when she protected him.

"That girl.. She emerged form that box and protected that boy.. But isn't she one of us?!" Rui's sister said before gasping and turning her attention towards Rui who was shaking.

You only glanced at Rui with an evil smile on your face.

"I-is that girl... Your sister.." Rui said shakingly.

"YEAH, AND SO WANT IF SHE IS?!" The boy said as he tried to help her.

"She.. Protected you.. She risked he life.. To protect.. You.. " Rui was amazed and hungary for this energy.

"What a genuine bond.. It will be mine!" Rui said as he kept looking over at the demon girl and the boy.

"Rui! Hey wait a minute!.." Rui's sister said.

"Please reconsider this! I'm your older sister! You can't abandon me!-"

"SHUT UP!"

Rui was angry and filled with this energy and use his threads to cut his sister and knock down trees. You were so amazed of what he did. (Btw you were on Rui's other side so you didn't get cut.)

"Rui.." The head of Rui's sister said.

"none of you were able to fufill the rolls you were given.." Rui said glancing at his sister.

"Please just give me one more chance.." She said with tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Very well then.. i'll give you just one more chance, go an kill the slayers on this mountain.. Then I'll forgive you.." Rui was angry and cold but you just observed of how it was going.

"Yes.. I will.." Rui's sisters body then picked up head and ran into the forest of the mountain.

".. Y/n.." Rui said catching your attention.

"Yes?" You said

"I know your a guest but please do me a favor.." He said.

"Anything!"

"Couldyou follow my older sister for me?" He asked.

"Of course!" You then started to walk the direction she ran.

"I'll be back soon!" Then you dissapeared from sight to follow Rui's sister.

End of chapter 4!😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 13 13
This is the story of how a great hero was born, and also how he survived alot of shit! Im 14 so this might be bad but who cares. its about rin terror...
710 40 14
"How do you-" "shhhhhh don't question it" A story about a girl being isekaid into demon slayer. She ends up befriending some of the hottes- cough co...
127K 1.2K 32
What will be the pillar's reactions when you're about to die? What will Muzan say when you turned into a demon? What will be their reactions when you...
65.6K 1.1K 55
Y/n Uzui the adoptive daughter of Tengen Uzui. She was brought into his custody at age 12. After becoming a hashira, she meets Muichiro Tokito. She b...