| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{13} Mayhem

67 5 0
By desserenee

Reign

violent or damaging disorder; chaos.

Flashback 6 years ago.

The house is quiet the only sound is the rain knocking against my window.

I'm in my room waiting for him.

Dylan. My boyfriend.

He said he would be here waiting at 7pm. I look at the clock and see it's almost 9pm. I hope he hasn't forgot about me.

There's a knock before the door opens and my dad comes in and tells me he has a surprise for me. Its probably another gun like always. I ask him if it could wait till tomorrow and he tells me no. So I follow him.

I ask him what are we doing on this floor. This floor is where all the killing happens. He doesn't say anything he just stares at the door in front of us.

My brothers walk out a few seconds later and their knuckles are busted and bleeding. "Who did you guys beat without me?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood but they only look away.

"Don't worry you have the best part fiore." Dad says pushing me into the dark room.

A light hangs from the ceiling on someone. And it's Dylan. Tied to a chair, beaten and bloody. I rush over to him and check his pulse. It's there but barely.

I run back to the door and begin to bang on it. I don't even bother trying to open it because I know it's locked. I heard it click the second he closed the door.

"Dad please! I'm begging you! Please don't do this! Why?! Why are you doing this?!" I keep hitting the door until my hands are red and swollen. It opens and he stands there with a gun in his hand.

"Please, why are you doing this to him? He did nothing, Dad." I cry out. He puts the gun in my hand. I look at it and throw it across the room. Which earns me a punch in the face, I fall and feel my nose start to burn.

"You know the rules either you come out alive or they do." Is all he says before shutting and locking the door again. I walk over to Dylan and untie him before sitting on the ground.

Time goes by I don't know how long before he starts to wake up. He looks around with the one eye that hasn't been split.

"Reign." His voice is raspy and barely there.

"Yes it's me, I am so sorry I had no idea they knew about us. Dylan, I promise i'll make this right."

"No it's my fault, I knew what I was getting myself into."

"It's not I came on-"

"It doesn't matter I allowed it to keep happening." He says wiping a tear off my cheek, "Don't cry my pretty girl." He gets up and limps over to the gun before grabbing and placing it in my hand.

"No Dylan, please I can't do this." I push it away.

"You can and you will, you know what will happen if you don't." He holds my face with both his hands. "Do this for me, okay?" I look down and he kisses my forehead. He wipes away my remaining tears before sitting back down.

He brings my hand with the gun to his forehead.

"I love you." He smiles and I close my eyes and pull the trigger.

Hearing his body drop I turn and walk towards the door. It opens before I get to it, my dad stands there. I push the gun into his hands and make my way back to my room. I spare no one a glance.

I will never forgive them for this.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

I wake up from water being thrown on me. I look up to see the same 4 guys, Amber, Santiago and there's someone standing in the far corner but they're too far to make out.

I look down and see that I am strapped to a chair. Santiago grabs my face making me look at him while digging his nails in my skin. I try to move out of his grip but it only lends me a slap.

"Why the fuck are you spying on us?" He pulls my hair back making me look up at him.

"What? What do you mean spying on you? Im not." I ask feeling another sting on my cheek.

"We have you on camera, so i'll ask again and if you don't give me an answer I like, you'll get far worse than this. How could they have known? Why did the Cartel attack us?"

How the fuck am I supposed to know, go ask them. Is what my conscious tells me to say. But I play my role.

"Please, I don't know what your talking about." I sob. Two of the guys come to stand in front of me.

A blow right to left side of my cheek and another comes to my right. I'm hit in the stomach and then my nose, I hear a crack. I just know these motherfuckers didn't break my nose. I lean over and spit out the blood.

"I didn't do it please believe me." I continue to cry. I hear the door close and the figure in corner is gone.

"Just tell the truth you sneaky bitch, I saw you standing in front of their door!" This bitch slaps me. I'm remembering every slap and punch from them.

"What truth?! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Go get her mother." Santiago says with a satanic grin.

"No don't!" I yell. I'm about to receive another punch but the door burst open, Luca, Rage, Nate and Oliver rush in and start to push the other guys back. Luca pushes his Dad and shoves a phone in his face.

"I told you, it wasn't her, it was one of your guys he ratted us out." He walks over to me and begins to untie me. He lifts me up and I am taken into what seems like a hospital room.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Luca

After having a nurse clean up Aubrei, she gives her some medicine which would make her drowsy.

Ms.Dina comes in and slaps the shit out of me.

I deserve it.

"How dare you let this happen?" She gives me a look of disgust. I don't blame her, my gut was telling me she was innocent but I just had to make sure. So I had to let it happen.

I have nothing to say so I look down. She walks over to a sleeping Aubrei and rubs her head. "She trusted you Luca, I trusted you around my daughter. You said you would protect her from Roman but it doesn't seem like he's the one she needs to be protected from."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I say.

"I know it won't because as soon as she wakes up we're leaving."

"What?!"

"We're leaving, you were supposed to protect her but instead you have her beaten, if she was up right now she would say the same thing. So you better tell her everything you want to tell her now because you won't see her again." I ball my fist trying to control my anger because I know she's right, but me and Aubrei made a deal she wouldn't just leave. She can't leave I have to make sure she's okay.

"Where do you plan on going?"

"Back to Chicago, i'm only telling you this because I know you'll have us followed. Don't. Just know we'll be in Chicago." She says before giving Aubrei another look and walking out.

About 10 minutes later she start to stir out of her slumber. She opens her eyes and I wait for them to find me but they never do.

"Where's my mom?" Her voice is hoarse.

"She's outside, how are you feeling?" I walk over towards her but she angles her body away from me.

"Like I just got jumped by UFC fighters." She mumbles sarcastically.

"Aubrei, please look at me." She only turns further away from me.

"How could you let them do that to me?" I hear her sniff. I walk right in front of her gently grabbing her face.

"I am so sorry, amore, I had to make sure." She cry's harder.

"Make sure what, Luca? I would never do that to you, I trusted you and this is what I get." I wipe a tear that has fallen from her.

"Amore, this is the mafia I couldn't just let you walk away without being questioned, especially since Amber said she saw you standing in front of my office door." I let go of her face and hold her hands. "Please don't leave."

She looks away and I sigh, I kiss her forehead and apologize again before leaving.

I've never been in a situation like this well I have but not with a woman I care about.

I know the right thing to do is let her go but I can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.5K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...
16.8K 606 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...
135K 3.6K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
15.3K 753 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...