Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉

1.9K 58 330
By avengersrecruit

{Long chapter.. yk what that means}

FIRST PERSON
I was interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, a shard of it deeply wounding my arm as I ducked below a table.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron were all trying to find a way out while Xeno made his way outside.

"I'VE GOT THEM!" I overheard him yell to the Death Eaters that were attacking, "I'VE GOT-"

I'm assuming he was hit.

"GUYS!" I shouted over all of the ruckus that came with the destruction. The three of them turned to me from different areas of the room, "FOLLOW MY LEAD!" I informed confidently.

"NO!" Harry tried to stop me from standing since he was the closest.

I stood up anyway, receiving a few cuts as I did.

"Y/N PLEASE YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF-"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted over Harry.

I thought hard,

Major pause.

wanting to do the right thing. I closed my eyes and tried to think about the things they could be doing to Luna.

Omg pause.. I'm sorry.

The feeling of glass came to a stop, as well as the sounds of the glass hitting the floor. I opened my eyes to my friends standing up and looking around curiously.

There was a green energy field surrounding me, keeping out every possible thing that could harm me.

"What are you three waiting for?!" I peered at them with twisted brows and an arm stretched out.

"Oh-"

"Right-"

"Sorry."

They all quickly walked towards me and stacked their hands on top of mine, apparating away from the home.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"That treacherous little bleeder," Ron stood up, dusting the leaves away since we ended up back in the forest, "Is there no one we can trust?"

Harry sighed, "They kidnapped her because he supported Y/N and I. He was just desperate."

I picked a few leaves out of my hair, unlinking my fingers from Harry since we had been holding hands the entire time.

"I'll do the enchantments." Ron glanced at us and walked away.

"I'll.. go help him." Hermione walked in the other direction.

Harry began to help me take the debris out of my hair, his hands being careful not to accidentally pull out a strand or something.

"I'm glad you're alright- You were amazing." Harry smiled at me, his eyes glistening as he admired my hair, "Well you still are, of course, but-"

"Hello, beautiful." An unfamiliar voice stopped our conversation.

Harry almost turned around since the voice came from behind us, being stopped by me who wasn't a complete idiot.

"We can't let them see us." I whispered.

Hermione and Ron started running in our direction, causing us to run as well.

"Well, don't just hang about.." The Death Eater announced to his friends, "Snatch them!"

Spells were casted at us as we ran past the trees, all of the leaves and twigs under us weren't on our side at all.

'Please don't trip, Harry. Please don't trip, Harry.'

I watched as he ran in front of me, his hair flowing behind him and his short but deep breaths were very distinctive.

He tried sending a spell back to them, one in which I dodged so that it wouldn't hit me.

Eventually, everyone ended up parting ways on accident. I tried so diligently not to use any wandless magic but the atmosphere brought a bit of anger to me.

'Don't do it, Y/N.'

My hair started to reflect green because of my eyes.

'No- they'll know!'

I grunted in attempt to stop it before running into Hermione in an empty area while the Death Eaters were a good distance away.

"Calm down, Y/N, your eyes!" She whisper shouted before Harry made his way towards us.

Hermione threw a nonverbal spell at him, knocking him down and making his face swell up. Then, she turned to me and did the same.

She walked over to help Harry since I was already shuffling back onto my feet.

"The Hallows exists," Harry managed to get out as Hermione helped him up, "He's after the last one- the Elder Wand- he'll have it by the end of the night." He frantically stated.

One of the Death Eaters came over and snatched Hermione up, lifting her off her knees and away from Harry.

"Don't touch her!" Ron demanded as one of them caught a hold of him.

I looked over at Harry who's face was all swollen to keep his identity safe. When we made eye contact I had no choice but to laugh.

Everyone fell silent to look at me.

"I-" My laughter cut me off, "I am sooo sorry," I tried calming down and cleared my throat, "You may continue."

After my last words someone harshly grabbed both of my wrists and held them behind my back.

"Don't grab her that way-"

"What happened to you, ugly?" The group leader asked Harry, causing me to hold in my chuckling. He then turned to me, "Well you don't look much better, do you?" He teased.

"Shut your mouth or i'll-"

"You'll what?" The man stepped closer to me right when someone manhandled Harry.

I looked over Harry with a straight face and he shook his head no, knowing what I wanted to do.

"Thought so," The Death Eater moved on, my eyes flickering green after he turned away, "What's your name?" He interrogated Harry.

"Dudley, Vernon Dudley." Harry lied.

'Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' A memory came to me, almost getting me to laugh again.

"Check it-"

"What's your name, Mr. Ominous?" I halted the man from going any further.

"Scabior-"

"Gross." I rolled my eyes.

He walked over to me with a raised brow, "Keep talking and i'll-"

"You'll what?" I interrupted him, causing him to pause for a second to think.

"Ms. Feisty- what's do you go by?" Scabior lifted my chin.

"Romilda Vane." I replied.

"Mm," He curled his lip at me, "What a pretty name for an ugly girl-"

"Stop touching her that way." Harry interrupted, noticing Scabior's hand placement and how I don't have a good history with it.

Scabior turned to him and stepped away from me to stroll over to Hermione before one of his coworkers spoke up.

"There's no Vernon Dudley on here." He announced firmly.

"You hear that, ugly?" Scabior stopped in front of Hermione to look at Harry, "The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"

"The lists wrong. I told you who I am." Harry struggled to say, being held by two different guys with one gripping his neck.

"Let him go-"

"Why are you two.." Scabior raised his voice in amusement before chuckling a bit, "so fond of each other?" He glanced back at me.

I darted my eyes to the right, trying to avoid getting caught since I hated the way they were holding Harry.

Scabior stepped closer to Hermione after he didn't receive an answer, intimidating her when she realized the short distance between their faces.

"Maybe you know why.." He hesitated, waiting for her to say her name.

"Penelope Clearwater. Half-blood." Hermione voiced calmly.

"Right," Scabior gave her a pat on the cheek, "Do you have a clue as to why the revolting ones seem to be in love?"

"I don't know, sir." Hermione responded.

Scabior searched her with his eyes and moved on to Harry, probably still stuck on the fact that his name wasn't on the list.

He used the tip of his wand to move Harry's hair out of the way, causing me to try and get free from my imprisonment to help him.

"Change of plan.." Scabior started.

I knew where his mind was headed so I used my powers to get free.

I know..

Stupid.

But you would've done it too don't lie.

"I said let him go, Scabbers." I stood a feet feet away from them, the Death Eater that was holding me was to busy in shock to notice I had gotten free.

"It's-" Scabior turned to me and examined my eyes, "Someone get her.. now." He muttered loud enough for us to hear.

"Immobulus!" Someone quickly hexed me before I could do anything.

'Fucker..'

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
Scabior was holding Harry by his jacket as they approached the Malfoy Manor. Y/N was being held by someone else, constantly checked on by Harry every now and then.

"Can we at least get something to eat first?" Y/N asked Scabior, "I'm starving." She complained.

"Good," Scabior replied, "Maybe then you'll die much quicker."

"Not even a bite of chocolate?" Y/N kept on, making Scabior groan through annoyance as they reached the gate.

"Keep on talking and I might just eat you." Scabior threatened.

"Pause.." Y/N mumbled.

Hermione stumbled forward as her Death Eater continued to shove her and Ron continuously eyed him with furrowed brows.

Harry and Y/N were both rammed against the gate in front of Bellatrix who was standing on the opposite side.

Y/N's Death Eater pinched her firmly on her side, "Ow-" Her irises turned green for a split second, "Asshole.." She whispered after Bellatrix put on a face of amusement, immediately recognizing it was Y/N.

Scabior moved Harry's hair out of the way to reveal his scar, grinning at Bellatrix who was more than excited.

"Get.. Draco.." She whispered psychotically.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Bellatrix took Y/N and told Scabior to take care of Harry after they got into the Manor. She pushed Y/N to her knees and held her in front of Draco by her hair.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked Draco with a hopeful smile.

"I don't think I know who that is." Draco wrinkled his brows.

"Draco, look closely, son." Lucius laid his hand on Draco's shoulder, his arm wrapped around the back of his neck, "Are you sure this isn't the girl you fell in love with?" He whispered.

"In love? Father, I've never-"

"But, you have!" Lucius encouraged him, "Remember? She was your everything- you told me about her everyday." He recalled with a grin and led him closer to Y/N.

"I'm sorry, but, I really don't know what you're talking about." Draco frowned.

"Try harder-"

"Lucius." Narcissa stopped him, receiving a sigh from her husband.

"What about the other one?" Lucius pointed to the boy.

Draco took a long, hard, look at Harry, being almost sure it was him but, the state of his face didn't help his case at all.

"What's this?" One of the Death Eaters spoke up, pulling out some sort of photo from Y/N's bag.

It was of her and Draco in matching suits.

'No..' Y/N thought, 'I forgot those were in that bag.. Why didn't I trash them? Why would I use the same backpack from school? UGH! I feel like such an idiot..'

"Ah, yes!" Lucius quickly snatched the photo away from the other man, "Perhaps this'll help you remember?" He questioned hopefully.

Draco looked down at the picture and back up at her with disorientation.

'There's no way you can remember- I obliviated you! Can someone.. regain their memory after being obliviated?.. No! Of course not- It's not possible.. right?' Y/N began to panic.

Lucius stayed patient with Draco, letting him take the photo and compare it to the girl in front of him. He stepped closer to her.

'Y/N?..' Draco thought with sad eyes.

"Come on, Draco, you have to feel something!" Bellatrix shouted, now a bit frustrated.

"No, I-" Draco backed away, "I don't know who she is."

He'd never rat her out. After all, he is in love with her.

But his expression changed.

He knew that if Y/N was there, and Ron was there, and Hermione was there.. the boy captured had to be-

"It's him." Draco spoke with a curled lip.

Bellatrix happily stood up, slamming Y/N's head to the floor after violently pushing her down.

"Careful!" Harry and Draco shouted at the same time.

They glared at each other.

"Draco," Bellatrix whispered, "You have to be completely sure or else he'll kill us all." She creeped up behind him to look at Harry from over his shoulder.

Draco hesitated after that.

"Well," He glanced over at Y/N, "Wait until his face is back to normal, that way we'll be sure." Draco insisted and Bellatrix nodded before pulling away.

"Was it you dearie?" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Hermione, "Did you jinx him?" She waltzed over to her and Ron.

Silence.

"Give me her wand." Bellatrix proposed with a stern voice, "We'll see what her last spell was." She continued.

Hermione shifted in the Death Eater's arms, turning him, and Ron who was also being held by the same person, around to face her.

"Ahh.. Gotcha." Bellatrix cackled.

Bellatrix turned her head and gasped after catching sight of what one of the Death Eaters was holding in his hand. It was a great, big and fancy sword of some sort.

"What is that?" She questioned him, "Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in this one's bag," He responded, referring to Hermione, "Reckon it's mine now."

Bellatrix didn't hesitate to hex him, catching the sword from the air after he was sent over the railing that led to the first floor of the building.

"Are you mad?!" Scabior questioned in fear before being choked up by a rope that left Bellatrix's wand.

She laughed while she took each and every one of the Death Eaters down, one by one, making them practically beg for their lives afterward.

"GO! GET OUT!" Bellatrix screamed at the remaining Death Eaters and getting them to run away instantly.

Everyone was unnoticeably staring at her, hoping not to upset her themselves as she came over.

"Cissy.." Bellatrix spoke to Narcissa before snatching Ron by his collar and giving him to her sister, "Put the boys in the cellar!"

Harry was pulled up to his feet by Draco and passed on to Narcissa like a rag doll.

Bellatrix hauled Y/N to her feet by grabbing her hair, "I want to have a little conversation with these two.. Girl to girls!"

"No!" Harry fought against Lucius who was now holding him and dragging him down to the cell, "NO- SHE'LL HURT HER!" He cried out, his voice already straining though he barely said anything.

"That's the plan, sweetie." Bellatrix cocked her head at him with a smile.

Harry couldn't help but to get pulled away anyway, not having enough strength against Lucius and being put into a cell regardless.

Peter Pettigrew, the one that had been holding Ron, practically bulldozed the two of them in, locking the barrier behind them.

Harry jumped up and ran for the exit, kicking the gate with so much force that he thought he might've sprained his ankle.

"What do we do now- we can't leave them alone with her." Ron looked at Harry who was more than angry.

"Ron?" A fairy-like voice came out from the shadows.

Meanwhile, Bellatrix started chuckling after Harry's fussing prior to him being lugged down into the chamber.

What's up with Harry and chambers?

Has he not learned his lesson-

Anyway, Y/N chose to ignore Harry, trying to keep her identity a secret as he kicked against the metal gates.

Y/N was aggressively grappled by the top of her shirt, being brought closer to Bellatrix by force.

"You," She pulled Y/N closer, "I know it's you so admit it now or regret it for the rest of your life!" Bellatrix repeatedly shook Y/N back and forth.

Y/N turned her head, eagerly trying to contain her anger in, "I don't know what you're talking about." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Bellatix lifted her chin to sneer at Y/N, her smile wide as if Y/N said the right thing. Her pointed wand poked against Y/N's cheek deeply, probably leaving a mark or dent somehow.

The woman slowly ran her wand over Y/N's features, using magic to return it to back to normal with determined eyes.

"No.." Hermione shook her head, a tear almost leaving her left eye.

"I'll deal with you later." Bellatrix grinned at Y/N and let her go with a slight push, causing the girl's head to collide with the wall.

Bellatrix slid over to Hermione and tossed her to the hard floors, having no regards and not caring about how much pain she be in afterward.

Y/N stepped forward to help her, "Immobulus!" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Y/N without even looking at her.

'That's the second time in one day.' Y/N frowned, being practically frozen in place.

Hermione let a few tears fall before Bellatrix climbed on top of her to keep her pinned to the floor.

"That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts," Bellatrix voiced wrathfully, her tone turning out to be a bit raspy, "How did you get it?"

Hermione shook her head, her cries becoming clearer as they increased in volume and pitch as she kicked her legs desperately.

"What else did you take?!" Bellatrix intimidated in a fast pace.

"I didn't take anything," Hermione continued shaking her head as she sobbed, "Please.." She begged, "I didn't take anything!" Her heart began to sank, drowning in the fear it held.

"I don't believe it." Bellatrix pulled out her wand, hovering over to Hermione's arm and receiving a quiet sob from the girl.

Draco returned in the room, walking by Y/N but doing a double take when he noticed she wasn't moving.

He secretly freed her with the help of his wand, causing her to trip over slightly. She quickly resurfaced and ran over to Hermione, using her powers to shove Bellatrix off of her before she got the chance to do anything harmful.

Bellatrix gasped and whipped her hair out of her face before standing up, fearfully gazing at Y/N who's eyes were glowing as her expression showed nothing but resentfulness.

"How about we have a little talk," Y/N spoke as Bellatrix stood up, her breathing jagged. Y/N balled her fists, causing them to emit a green haze, "Slytherin.."

Y/N took a fierce step forward, the magic radiating a brighter green as the anger rushed through her veins.

Her hair started flowing over her shoulders as if there were wind and everything intensified, including the energy that was now surrounding her entire figure.

She grinned, "To Slytherin."

Bellatrix stood frightfully, her wand shaking in her hand until Y/N forced it across the room.

Then someone stepped in front of Y/N..

And all of the magic faded away.

"I can't let you do this-"

"MOVE!" Y/N tried shoving Draco out of the way but he stopped her by firmly grabbing both of her biceps.

He locked eyes with her, his being much more sorrowful than hers.

Hermione lied on the floor, panting and trying to regain her normal heart speed with slower breaths.

Y/N tried kneeing Draco in his boy area but he dodged it by sliding his legs back a bit, "Let me go- I hate you!" She tried fighting against him but he backed her into a wall.

Bellatrix waited a couple minutes, thinking Draco would come up with a plan but her just kept holding on to Y/N.

"I won't let you go until you calm down-"

Y/N cut him off by shouting roaringly, hoping he'd let go but he didn't. Her arms began to get soar as he kept her tied to the wall, ignoring her stomping and fighting against him.

Bellatrix got bored after while but, she was scared that Y/N would get free some how. Therefore, she didn't go for her wand nor did she try to torture Hermione.

But Draco seemed to have a good grip so she made a run for her weapon, not caring that Hermione had sat up and prepared to get back on her feet.

Draco eyes searched Y/N's as they remained squeezed shut, indicating she didn't want to see him, "You know I can't let you leave-"

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix shouted from the left Y/N, making Draco quickly let her go.

Hermione stumbled onto her feet, "NO!" She cried and pulled Draco away to get to Y/N.

A couple minutes earlier

"Ron?" Luna walked out from behind a column in the cellar, "Harry?" She called out to the two boys over the sound of Bellatrix yelling at Hermione from upstairs.

"Luna?" Harry squinted as Ron looked up at the ceiling, wondering what the witch was yelling about.

Ron turned back to Luna as more people walked out from the shadows, "How long have they kept you lot down here?" He asked in concern.

"Not too long," Luna answered, "I'm not starving quite yet so that's always a good sign." She smiled.

"Speak for yourself." The goblin that was down there with them spoke up.

Everyone went quiet for a second, looking around and overhearing a bit of what was happening upstairs.

Harry suddenly felt an ache in his scar, one that was much worse than it has ever been before.

"Harry?" Ron moved closer to his friend who had stumbled back, holding his palm against his forehead with a wince, "Is that.." Ron moved Harry's hair out of the way, "Oh no.."

"What? Is it green?" Harry asked with eyes of worry and spun around to face Luna, "Is it green?"

"Y-Yes it's green." Luna rushed to respond.

"She's gotten herself caught!" Ron whisper shouted, "We've got to go help them."

"No, there's no way out of here." Ollivander chipped in with a shaky tone, his hands all dirty, "We've tried. It's enchanted."

Harry took a pause, "It stopped." He furrowed his brows.

"What-"

"It stopped- Why would she stop?" Harry interrupted Ron with his head spinning with confusion, "That's not like her- I know Y/N she'd force someone to come unlock this door- something's wrong-"

"Harry slow down, alright-" Ron tried placing his hands on both of Harry's shoulders but, Harry bent down and took out a piece of glass from his sock.

"You're bleeding, Harry," Luna examined his ankle, "That's a curious thing to keep in your sock."

Harry looked into the segment of an enchanted mirror he found back at Grimmauld Place, not knowing who was staring back at him in it.

The person had long, grey, hair and brown eyes. He was non doubtfully a much older age than Harry.

"Help us." Harry whispered to the man, begging for a way out as he heard someone from upstairs.

"Let me go- I hate you!" Her voice bounced off the walls.

The prisoners turned their attention towards the entrance as it opened, hoping they would be getting to leave.

Ron ran to the gate, "Let them go." He demanded to Peter through gritted teeth.

"Shut up. Get back." Pettigrew pointed his wand at Ron before aiming it towards Griphook, "You. Goblin. Come with me." He ordered.

Griphook followed him out slowly, afraid to be with Bellatrix on his own. Peter locked the exit and left the remaining four.

Harry and the others looked up after hearing the sound of someone's loud cries, shouting as if they were being tortured.

"Y/N.." Harry ran towards the gate, desperate to go and help her.

Luckily, the sound of whooshing entered the room, implying that someone had apparated in.

Harry spun around, "Dobby?" His face lit up with hope, "What are you doing here?"

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course. Dobby will always be there for the Potters." Dobby replied with a smile.

"The "Potters"?" Ron turned to Harry.

"Harry Potter has mentioned his soulmate many times and requested for Dobby to refer to her as Mrs. Potter." Dobby explained to Ron.

"I was only kidding-"

"Dobby remembers Harry Potter being very serious." Dobby interrupted Harry, hoping he didn't say anything wrong.

"It's alright, Dobby." Harry calmed him down, "Wait.. did you just apparate into this room?- Could you take us with you?" Harry asked the kind creature.

"Of course, sir. I'm an elf." Dobby informed.

"Works for me." Ron quickly chipped in, ready to save his friends.

Another shout from Y/N rang through the halls, making Harry react quickly, "Alright, Dobby, Y/N is in very big trouble-"

"Mrs. Potter?" Dobby raised his nonexistent eyebrows.

"Yes," Harry sighed in defeat, knowing Ron would tease him about it later, "Mrs. Potter. She's in trouble-"

"So is Hermione." Ron added.

"-Along with Hermione so, I need you to take Luna and Mr. Ollivander-"

"Shell cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth." Ron cut Harry off again, making Harry peep at him, "Trust me." He persuaded.

"Whenever you're ready, sir." Luna grinned down at the elf.

""Sir"?" Dobby spoke in shock, "I like her very much." He voiced before grabbing Luna and Ollivander's hands, "Meet me at the top of the stairs in ten seconds." Dobby ordered before disapparating.

Harry and Ron ran back towards the entrance, standing with their backs pressed against the walls to the left and right of the gate as Pettigrew made his way towards the room.

Peter took one step in before being stunned immediately by Dobby who was behind him, at the top of the staircase.

"Ow.." Pettigrew let out before falling flat onto the floor.

Ron and Harry crept out of the room, stepping over him like he wasn't even there. Harry didn't hesitate to make his way up to the upper level after taking Pettigrew's wand for protection.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix belted, catching Harry and Ron's attention and making Harry run up the steps a lot faster.

"NO!" Hermione's voice followed before a deafening scream left Y/N's cords.

Harry nearly tripped up the steps to reach them, trying so hard to see what was happening.

Ron was right behind him, being careful since he was much more nervous than his friend.

Harry finally made it to their level, peeking above the steps to make sure he heard everything right.

Y/N was sprawled out on the floor, her eyes pressed shut as she squirmed around in agony. The high pitch of her screams and the tears leaving her sockets was more than enough to get Harry to grow tense.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry shot at Narcissa, who had apparently came back in the room, while Ron handled Draco.

Their battle went on but Y/N was still in suffering pain, almost as if Bellatrix didn't care about what was going on.

Y/N sobbed nonstop while Hermione tried calming her down, they both got a few looks of sympathy from Harry as he continued his fight.

Bellatrix had enough so she stopped the curse and invasively hoisted Y/N to her feet, "STOP!" She shoved a dagger to the front of Y/N's throat.

Harry looked up and quickly stopped what he was doing, his face changing back to normal and showing his expression much clearer.

Ron, Draco, and Narcissa all halted as well, their backs facing Bellatrix as they examined Ron and Harry's faces.

"Drop your wands." Bellatrix dictated in a low tone.

Harry was first to obey, inspecting Y/N's state as she stood almost lifeless in Bellatrix's arm.

Hermione was helpless, crying on her knees and hoping that Y/N would be alright after having to see how much she suffered.

"Pick them up, Draco, now!" Bellatrix ordered. Draco swiftly picked up the wands a couple seconds after Ron dropped his, "Get the other one, Cissy." She motioned to Hermione who wasn't paying attention.

Narcissa walked over to Hermione and swept her onto her feet, struggling a bit as Hermione fought against her.

"If it isn't Harry Potter, all bright and shiny and new again," Bellatrix smiled, "Just in time for the Dark Lord."

"Stop.." Y/N mumbled weakly, making everyone scrunch their brows and look at her.

"Well, you must be one strong little girl." Bellatrix tighted her grip in frustration, scarring Y/N's neck and making Harry take a step forward, "Get back!" Bellatrix pointed her weapon at him.

"Stop.." Y/N repeated with a cough.

"Stop what, half-blood?" Bellatrix twisted her lip at her.

"He wants.. me more than Harry.." Y/N muttered, her voice so quiet and nearly gone, "He won't.. He won't be able to capture the both of us.."

"SPEAK UP!" Bellatrix shouted in her ear, making the others flinch back.

"Be wise.." Y/N opened her eyes a bit, "Let him take me instead."

"No, Y/N, you can't!-"

"Shh!" Narcissa hushed Hermione with a little shake.

"She's right, I won't let you do that." Harry insisted.

"It's not your choice to make-"

"Yes, it is-"

"No, it's our choice!" Bellatrix interrupted their conversation, "And we choose to let him take both of you.." Her words trailed off as everyone looked up at the ceiling.

Dobby seemed to be unscrewing the chandelier right above Bellatrix and Y/N.

Bellatrix yelped in fear and pushed Y/N away to assure her own safety. Harry took the chance to help Y/N while Ron took the wands back from Draco.

The glass shattered across the floor right after Harry moved Y/N away from danger and Hermione got free when Narcissa loosened her grip.

"Stupefy!" Ron stunned Lucius who had snuck into the area, wishing to help his family.

Griphook joined Y/N, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Dobby back over by the railing, the same spot Bellatrix hexed a Death Eater over.

"Stupid elf!" Bellatrix stomped, "You could've killed me!" She complained.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or.. seriously injure." Dobby responded innocently.

Narcissa took out her wand but Dobby quickly snapped his fingers and took it from her, taking Bellatrix's as well.

"How dare you take a witch's wand?! How dare you defy your masters?!" Bellatrix shouted in defeat.

Dobby lifted his chin, "Dobby has no master." He balled his fists, "Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save the Potters and their friends!"

Dobby gathered everyone's hands and apparated away, but not without Bellatrix's dagger interfering with their escape.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

The six of them appeared on the beach, breathing heavily and in sync over the sounds of the waves crashing.

"Hermione, it's okay, we're all okay." Harry limped over to Ron and Hermione.

Hermione was still crying and Griphook was watching empathetically, leaving footprints in the sand as he waddled away only to apparate from the premises.

"Harry Potter?" Dobby's voice made Harry turn around.

There was blood on his hands as he stood in front of Y/N, his back facing the others.

"Dobby?" Harry rushed over to them.

Dobby began to cry as he fell face first onto Y/N's leg, "Dobby has failed his mission." He sobbed, "Dobby deserves a very bad punishment."

Harry picked up his pace after Dobby's words, hoping he was just exaggerating like he normally does. Harry got close enough to get a good view of what happened.

Y/N had been stabbed in her stomach by Bellatrix's dagger.

Harry dropped to his knees, "Y/N?.." He pulled her up into his arms, "No. No no no no- Y/N, you'll be fine." He reassured as her breathing began to slow.

"So much for being captured." Y/N whispered frailly with a weak smile.

"We'll- No, we'll help you, Y/N." Harry insisted while rocking back and forth anxiously, "Hermione- Hermione she'll have something," He cried alongside Dobby, "Hermione!" Harry turned to her.

Ron and Hermione were staring, teary eyed and unsure what to do.

"Help me!" Harry screamed at them, "Help.. help her, please.." He looked back down at Y/N, a tear landing and mixing in with the blood on her shirt.

"Help yourself, Harry.." Y/N grinned softly.

Harry shook his head, "No.."

"Leave me here." Y/N closed her eyes, "I always enjoyed.. laying on the beach.." She grabbed his hand, "With you.."

"I can't leave you here." Harry pulled her closer so she wouldn't see the look on his face as he shed his tears.

He cried into her chest after not receiving a response, louder than Dobby who was throwing a fit in front of them.

Harry squeezed tighter against her hand, his eyes too flooded to notice the bright F/C coming from her wrist while he searched her still expression.

"I love you, Y/N." He rubbed his thumb against her knuckles.

He saw her smile and his crying got worse.

Until she started laughing.

"What?" Harry lowered her down a bit with a sniffle.

"Fred and George were right," Y/N chuckled, "You all are gullible." She voiced.

Harry frowned and let go of her hand, "Why would you do that?" He wiped his tears before standing up, letting her go completely, causing her to roll onto the sand.

Dobby looked up at Y/N, "Mrs. Potter is alive!" He hugged her by the neck.

"Ah, thanks, Dobby." She embraced him back.

Y/N stood up after releasing Dobby from their hug and instantly hunched over, being helped by Harry who was still concerned for her.

"Okay but seriously," Y/N laid her hand on his shoulder, "I'll die soon if you don't get help."

"Angel!" Luna jogged up to her friend, "Oh, you've been hurt pretty badly haven't you?" She looked over Y/N's wound.

"I have something for Mrs. Potter!" Dobby announced and held up a small object, "I found this from where Harry Potter was sitting."

He gave a ring to Y/N, watching it glow as it came in contact with her palm.

"How-" Y/N looked at it with curiosity, "Dobby, where'd you find this?"

"I assume Harry Potter was sitting on it just now, miss." Dobby repeated to the girl.

"Yeah but, we lost this-"

"The Ring of Moiety cannot be lost, Mrs. Potter, for it will always be with it's owner wherever they may go." Dobby cut Y/N off as she slid the ring on, "Dobby knows that, Mrs. Potter should know as well." He tilted his head at her.

Y/N slowly turned her head to Harry.

"Oh, don't look at me, I should be looking at you for blaming me for losing that thing-"

Y/N blinked at him, "I'm gonna kill you."

Harry let his eyes widen a bit, "But-"

"But, I have to be alive for that and currently, my status for that is decreasing." Y/N reminded but everyone stayed still, "Seriously, I'm dying-"

"Oh!"

"Right-"

"Yeah, let's go," Ron was last to respond, "We can't let Mrs. Potter stay hurt for long!" He imitated Dobby to mock Harry.

Harry glared at Ron who was on his left, "Ron.."

"Mrs. Potter will not approve of Harry Potter harming his-" Harry shoved him, "Oh no! Harry Potter has hurt his best friend!" Ron continued, receiving laughs from everyone.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

A few steps was all they needed to reach the Shell Cottage, a home that was owned by Bill and Fleur.

They walked in with Y/N's blood dripping on the floor, clearly showing that she was much worse than just unwell.

"My goodness, Y/N," Fleur stopped cleaning to help her, receiving eyes from Bill, "How did this happen?"

"Today hasn't necessarily been a walk in the park," Y/N grinned as Bill cleared the table for her to lay on, "There's been a walk on the beach tho- so that's great." She managed to chuckle a bit.

Fleur looked at Harry with twisted brows.

"Is she okay-"

"Physically, no. Mentally.." Harry helped Y/N onto the table, hesitating his words, "We're not sure." He grabbed her hand with a small grin.

"Hey.." Y/N choked out and looked at him.

Her eyes were barely open and there were scratches everywhere on her body. Cuts from little pieces of glass, a slash from a large piece of glass, a cut across her neck from Bellatrix's dagger, and a deep gash from that same weapon.

"Hang on for us, okay?" Harry let a tear drop onto her hand.

"Are you crying?" Y/N teased, her voice cracking as Fleur and Bill cleaned her up, "Someone's in looooveee." She sang, making him smile.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves-"

"It was you.." Y/N turned away from him, "You said "I'm in love with you, Y/N"." She muttered before wincing after feeling a burning liquid against one of her cuts.

"That was-"

"You even made Dobby refer to me as "Mrs. Potter"-"

"This is true, Mrs. Potter," Dobby jumped onto the table, not in the way of Fleur and Bill, "Harry Potter has told Dobby he cannot live without Mrs. Potter. That's why Dobby had to punish himself when Dobby assumed you were gone." The elf explained and showed her his hands that were ironed.

"Aw-"

"Harry Potter also mentioned that you were his soulmate-"

"Alright, Dobby, that's enough." Harry stopped Dobby after everyone started laughing at the words he was saying.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

'I am free..' A voice woke Y/N up out of her sleep, 'The Hallows are complete and now.. I'm free..'

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
104K 2.2K 116
Alice Jones is now starting her third year at Hogwarts, on their way to the school at some point Alice goes to where the Slytherins always sit so she...
1.3K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
38.3K 587 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...