Prison Of Emptiness

By ToriVee09

How could attending night party turn the life of Gina, a teenager, a shy but free spirited girl turn into s... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
A FEW THINGS I WANNA SAY😊
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 18

4 2 2
By ToriVee09

[A/N
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO graceandherpen, check out her book, scars within. and Christine,a great friend of mine who has been reading this book.
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS BUSY WITH SOMETHING. SO THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAR TO YOU AND WE'LL EVEN GET TO KNOW WHAT'S FULLY GOING ON IN IRENE'S MIND.

NOTE!!
THE NAMES OF SOME CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED.
GINA- IRENE
DARCY- KIARA
WENDY- CIARA.

Song for the chapter.
[Juice wrld- empty.] I think it goes with Irene's entire gloomy, depressed sad life and mood. Not to worry good times are coming, you'll get to giggle or smile and maybe laugh.]

"Get some rest." He said before disappearing.

______****_____****_____****______

She ran like her life depended on it, she ran so fast ignoring every eye paying attention towards her. She halted when she got to her destination, without bothering to knock she barged into his office.

"You said you wanted to help, she hasn't come out of her room in three days. I don't think she's awake, I tried everything to get into her room it didn't work. I shouldn't have listened to you! "Kiara slured.

Aiden raised one of his brows and creased his forehead.

"Well? Aren't you going to speak."

"Say something!" She scowled, breathing heavily.

" Let's go."he replied plainly. Kiara stared at him,agape. He stood up grabbed her hand and stormed out of the company with her, leaving those who witnessed everything in awe, leaving them to murmur about Aiden holding Kiara's hand.

_____****____****_____****_____**

By the time Kiara got home with Aiden they met Ciara faintly smiling at a ragged, almost scrawny, pale looking Irene. "Oh my!" Kiara gasped and moved at a speedy pace towards Irene. She draped her arm around her shoulder, held her hand and took her to a seat.

"You shouldn't be standing. You look so very f-frail, I'm so sorry. " Kiara muttered close to tears.

" Ciara get her water! You shouldn't just stand there like that! "

" Okay. " Ciara said almost inaudibly.

Aidan stood by the door like a log of wood. Irene's eyes met his, both faces giving a stoic expression, refusing to give anything away. Irene felt like Aiden could definitely see through her and so she averted get gaze.

"Ephilia and Alycia will be here in a while." Aiden told them.

" Hmm. " Kiara and Ciara mumbled simultaneously. They all stared and sat down waiting for the witches in total silence.

                          ~IRENE
I woke up. I really woke up. I woke up from my terrible nightmares three days after Aiden left. Why? Why am I still having nightmares? I thought I felt better. Yes I felt weak,I am still weak but I feel whole, better and somehow ... alive.

After Aiden left, I cried myself to sleep before falling into what seemed like an endless abyss of nightmares. Could it be that I was overthinking wayyyy too much? But then why wouldn't I ? I have every reason to.

I had never thought my life would end up turning into a roller coaster of misery, hurt and nightmares it is too much, I don't know for how long I can take it . It's take a huge toll on me already. It tears me apart everyday. And for what?

I still don't understand. I really need and want answers,all the  answers I can probably get or I'll keep loosing it. I definitely will. I lost my family friends and my life for some nonsense. I can't help but wonder who I offended,who loathes me this much that he or she is always ready to jeopardize any chance I get to be happy.

If someone somehow told me or warned me about all this I could have avoided it. Funny. Funny. It's funny because I would have thought the person was definitely insane,I would have thought they were crazy or delirious.

Maybe. Maybe I would have actually reasoned  along and later sense that the person could be right. I honestly feel like a joke. Immortality? Demons? Witches?
Everytime I sleep, I sleep with the hope to wake up before Alice's party and  pray this would all be a dream.

I would be able to correct everything then. Aiden? Alex? They feel like the same. I still don't know why I slapped him. I felt so...so much resentment towards him at that time. I can't help but think that they're the same ."

" Irene."

I suddenly came back to reality. The two witches were right in front of me. The red haired one smiled warmly at me. The one with white and silver hair just looked at me....plainly. I heaved a sigh and braced myself. It was time. I needed to know. I needed answers.

_______*****______*****______****

"So where do we begin?" Ciara broke the silence, taking a seat folding her arms  and crossed her legs.

"Let's get to the point. I don't have much time to spend here, I have to be somewhere important. I shall narrate from the beginning to the end and I want no one interrupting me."
Ephilia said and they all slowly nodded giving her a sign to continue.

"This all began a thousand years ago, when your great ancestor Evanna was alive." She began, facing Irene.
" Evanna was a mighty warrior, one of the greatest warriors ever known, the chosen one, born with the powers to kill demons.
She always amused everyone because she was just an ordinary human. Well we thought she was.
Evanna was so very favoured and famous are because of that people became envious and jealous of her.
Her name,aura and demeanor attracted attention and respect from every corner. Great kings and men with power asked for her hand in  marriage but it was just because she would be like an asset or a trophy for them, that was how special she was.
Long before she could fulfill her true destiny, she was found dead on a mountain. Her death was rather uncanny, before she died she had a son there were rumors that the son was a result of a relationship she had with a powerful demon.
We also discovered that Evanna was an immortal as  she never aged.
After she died, it was predicted by a great prophetess that her spirit would return and live in one of her descendants and he or she will avenge her death and fufill her destiny and fortunately and unfortunately you are that descendant and you look a lot like her."

Kiara and Ciara looked in awe.
" Whoa." Ciara mouthed.
Irene froze without saying a word, finally she found her voice." H-her s-soul lives in m-me?"

"Yes." Alycia said

"Then..b-but why all these,the nightmares, w-what exactly is my destiny ? Alex?." Irene stuttered like those words were heavy to say like it was so hard for her to say.

"There is a lot you still need to know, you'll know as time passes by. You see Evanna's blood was very special a drop of it can strengthen any creature but a particular dagger must be used for the process to get blood from her, enough blood and the amount required to fully make it possible is a cup full the dagger will destroy her immortality and kill her.
Evanna successfully concealed that for years until somehow someone got to know. Her death was brutal, she was found dead completely drained of blood. Ephilia wanted to prevent wrong people having access to your blood mainly for revenge and for the world. And so we made an agreement, my mother was terribly ill, she was dying. I did not know what to do as an half demon I am not as powerful as full fledged demons.
Ephilia said your blood could heal her and in return I have to get something from you. I stabbed you and performed a ritual to take her spirit from you once I do your blood and you will be uselss, luckily I didn't use the actual sacred dagger." Aiden told her plainly saying the words.

Irene felt numb, she felt weak inside again she was about to break down again. It was too much for her to bear. She didn't want to believe it. She felt maybe it was surreal. She has gotten her answers... part of them but she wanted to believe it wasn't true! It was her reality, she was unable to change it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Okay soooo that's a wrap, it was so hard to write I tell you. Please please vote and comment. It sometimes makes the author happy when they know the thoughts of their readers. Thank you all. Don't forget to share and by the way, there's a lot of cute moments and more things to discover in the next chapter. Who's excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Girl Power By LILY

Teen Fiction

2.5K 160 34
"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled "O MY GOD it worked!". OK so that was a little preview of what's going to happen in this book so let me expla...
121K 3.8K 55
Hi, I'm Lisa Stone. Your cliché outcast living a terrible life. Well, that is until I got kidnapped and taken to a special place. A place that I hold...
80 3 13
This is a story I wrote when I was in my first year of college. It's not the best writing and there are most likely some grammar errors, but I though...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...