Savior (BWWM)

Par TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... Plus

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Thirty Seven

22.6K 899 389
Par TimaraWrites

BLAKE'S POV

"So what's the plan?" I asked Rae.

"Well, i've talked to Colton and you have as much authority as Roman. So if you want someone out, you can get them out."

"Okay, good. Where's Verona?" I asked. I was sick of her shit. She's been a pain of my ass since I got here and she doesn't deserve to be here. I know it might sound harsh for me to tell someone what they deserve and don't, but anyone can agree Verona is a pain in the ass. Roman could easily find a replacement for her father. And I feel as if she's a threat to me.

"I had Nora figure out where she is, she's on the east side of the empire." Rae responded.

"Let's go."

I didn't really have a plan but to tell her to pack her shit and leave. I hope it was going to be quick and easy. I'm sure she was going to blow up at me about this, but i'm sure Roman will agree with whatever choice I make, well I hope.

We made it to the east side of the empire. There we're 4 buildings that sat on a dead end street. It was a cafe, bar and 2 houses. Verona was standing there yelling at some man.

"And you better give me my money, I didn't fuck you for free." She aggressively pointed at the man.

"You're crazy." He said as he ran off.

"Well she is indeed a whore." Rae shook her head.

"Let's just get this over with." I said approaching her.

She turned once she heard our footsteps.

"Why the hell are you at my house." She crossed her arms.

"To tell you to pack your shit and go."

She laughed. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Roman's wife and what I says goes." Okay maybe I was getting ahead of myself with this new title, but it honestly felt good to say.

Her face lighten up a bit. "I only listen to Roman's orders, not yours sweetie."

I stepped closer. "Well today i'm giving orders."

"You better step back bitch." Verona started to get loud.

"Or what?" I threatened stepping in her face.

"Blake, how about we calm down." Rae stepped beside me. "You're pregnant." She whispered to me.

She was right. I couldn't just think about myself and ego right now. I needed to calm down.

"Your little puppy had to stand up for you?" Verona laughed. "Maybe you should leave this black bitch alone and join your own kind?" Verona raised a brow, looking at Rae.

I've seen Rae pissed before, but right now she was boiling.

"You racist bitch. You're the reason the world sucks right now." Rae furiously said. "She may be pregnant and can't fight you, but I can."

Rae ran at her and both of them were punching each other until Verona grabbed Rae's hair and they both hit the ground. Verona's always going for the hair. I didn't know what to do, none of this was going how I expected it to.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I ran over to pull Rae off of Verona. But in the attempt I was kicked hard by Verona and hit the ground. My stomach and elbows ached from the impact. It took me a moment to catch my breath. But I turned infuriated in a matter of seconds. I forced myself up as I noticed Verona reach for a gun that was attached to her waist.

I ran at Verona before she could try to pull the trigger and I snatched the gun from her hands and aimed it at her.

Rae and her both paused as they stared up at me.

I didn't know what I was feeling right now, but all I seen was anger, fear and frustration. "Rot in hell." I yelled as I fired the gun.

Everything went silent. All you could hear was the echo of the bullet. My eyes widen as I just realized what I did. Holy shit..

"Blake.." Rae softly said as she stood up holding her hands outward to me.

I shook my head over and over as I felt my face heat up. I dropped the gun as I stared at Verona bleed out on the ground.

"I-.."

"Don't! You don't have to explain yourself. You need to get checked out, you fell hard."

Rae didn't care one bit about Verona bleeding out on the ground, she only cared about me right now. And I couldn't understand how she did it. How she didn't feel scared from what I just did.

"I didn't mean to.. I.."

"Just stay quiet, I'll call Nora." Her voice stayed calm.

I didn't move a muscle as I watched the blood ooze from Verona's stomach. I just.. shot someone. I shut my eyes wishing this was some sick dream. I didn't have the ability to fire a gun, this wasn't me. Killing and hurting people wasn't me. The vision of the night my father captured me flashed into my head, when I stabbed a man. Chills ran down my back.

Within a quick second I went back to reality. "What the fuck did I just do?" I looked at Rae shaking.

I ran over to Verona and applied pressure to her wound. "Call someone, now!" I yelled.

Rae nodded as she pulled her phone out.

My body was aching, but I couldn't let her die. In my head I kept saying she deserves to die, but I couldn't be the one to take her life. I couldn't live with myself if I did.

I put my finger to her neck to feel she had a faint heart beat.

"You won't die today." I whispered.

Nora and 3 other doctors we're the first one to arrived at the scene and promised to keep it quiet until they knew what condition she was in and had to tell Roman what they were doing.

I was checked out by 5 different doctors and was sent back home to rest. I guess being Roman's wife comes with a lot of different perks. Today didn't go as I planned it to go though. I didn't mean for anyone to get shot, but she was going to shoot Rae and I couldn't let that happen.

There were no updates on Verona condition and I dreaded on telling Roman what happened.

I made it to the living room to see him having a conversation with Colton and Kade.

When he seen me, he smiled. "I'll talk to you guys in a minute."

He approached me pulling me in for a hug. I melted in his arms, forcing myself not to cry. He felt so warm, he always feels so warm.

"You okay?" He pulled back looking into my eyes for an answer.

I nodded. "Actually.. I have to tell-."

"Roman we leave in 45 minutes." Kade cut me off as he and Colton walked out the front door.

"Okay. Make sure everyone knows the plan, I don't need any mistakes." Roman said as he started to unbutton his shirt.

Kade nodded.

"What we're you saying?" Roman looked at me as he continued to unbutton his shirt.

"What's going on tonight." I asked.

"We're going to the Garden remember?"

I totally forgot about him going to see my father today. For some reason I didn't want him to go, but I knew he had to. I couldn't be selfish and make him stay here with me.

"Well keep me update with what happens." I said before making my way toward the stairs.

"Wait, come here."

Roman grabbed my arm, pulling me in for a kiss. I felt his bare chest against my body and my knees trembled. I put my hands through his hair, as he picked me up, walking me over to the couch.

"Someone's starting to get in my way." Roman joked as he looked down at my belly.

I giggled.

Placing me down gently on the couch, he started kissing my neck as he put his hands down my pants, slowly pulling them down to reveal my naked skin. I started moaning by his touch.

He stopped kissing me and started unbuckling his belt, making full eye contact with me as he did it. We were right in the living and anybody could walk in, but I didn't care and I could tell neither did Roman. I needed a release, after today I deserved it. And the thrill of it all, felt amazing.

"We have to be fast, you sure you want to do this in here."

I nodded. "Please."

"Blake are you sure you're okay?"

I put my finger to his lips. "Not now, talk later."

He pulled his pants down, revealing his manhood. He placed himself in between me and adjusted himself in the right position. I felt him slowly push inside me as I let out a moan.

"Holy shit.." I cried out.

I arched upward as he started his stroking motion. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started going in and out of me. My body started getting weaker and weaker in the matter of seconds as he continued going slower than speeding up. 

I could hear voices coming from outside, but I didn't care, this felt way to good to just stop and I desperately needed a release.

He kissed on my neck as he went on. My body felt so many different feelings at once. I wanted to give in and cum, but Roman kept saying hold on. A couple more minutes of pure pleasure went on and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Roman kept going as I felt my orgasm come. It started to increase and I tighten my legs around his waist.

"Oh my...God." I moaned out as I started to cum.

"It isn't God that's making you feel this way right now." He whispered in my ear. "Say my name."

And I obeyed.

After we both released Roman laid back onto the couch trying to catch his breath. He stood up and fixed himself before anyone could come inside and catch us.

I sat up, pulling my pants back up catching my breath also.

"What was it that you had to tell me earlier?" He asked.

"You don't need to worry about that right now. I'll tell you once you get back."

He lifted my chin as he placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'll see you once I get back princess."

I smiled at his words. "Be safe, please."

"I'll try." He placed one last kiss on my lips before walking toward the front door.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
56.2K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
23.9K 419 45
COMPLETED !!!!! ⚠️ • PREVIEW• ⚠️ "You can have hookers cause I am not sleeping with you" I said as he stared at me with a hint of distaste in his eye...