The Better Ones [JeongMin]

Von jeongmin-

Jimin and Jeongyeon constantly spread nasty rumors about each other in their campus. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ... Mehr

Foreword
Characters/OST Bank
Prologue: Miss Cupid
Chapter 1: The Pharktom
Chapter 2: He's Everywhere
Chapter 3: Something About Him
The Bulletproof Update #1
Chapter 4: Confusions
The Bulletproof Update #2
Chapter 5: The Perfect Girl
The Cypher Update #1
The Bulletproof Update #3
Chapter 6: Nobody, Somebody
The Cypher Update #2
Chapter 7: Friends or Foes
Chapter 8: Shining
The Bulletproof Update #4.1
The Bulletproof Update #4.2
Chapter 9: For a Show I
Chapter 10: For a Show II
The Cypher Update #3
The Cypher Update #4
Chapter 11: Controlled Emotions
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #1
The Bulletproof Update #5
Chapter 12: He-hello
The Cypher Update #5
Chapter 13: Interests and Whereabouts
The Cypher Update #6
Park Jimin Update #1
Park Jimin Update #2
Chapter 15: The Protector
Chapter 16: Gut Feelings
Always Here
The Cypher Update #7
The Cypher Update #8
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #2
Chapter 17: Welcome Back
Chapter 18: Park Jimin I
Chapter 19: Park Jimin II
Chapter 20: Are You Okay?
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #3
Chapter 21: Pretend Play
The Cypher Update #9
Chapter 22: Five Harsh People
A Little Update
Chapter 23: Yoo Jeongyeon I
Chapter 24: Closure I
Chapter 25: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 26: Nayeon and Hoseok Time
Chapter 27: Playtime
Chapter 28: Dandelion

Chapter 14: Like Him, Like Her

353 33 18
Von jeongmin-

Jeongyeon looked at Jimin intently before saying anything.

Jeongyeon: Weirdo shit.

Jimin: *sighs* Let's just go inside.

Jeongyeon: Mwo? Wae? You go home, Park Jimin. I feel like you're already too tired. Also, we're already closing.

Jimin: Yoo Jeongyeon, the diner's not yet closed and I am hungry.

He walked past Jeongyeon to enter Better Butter but halted after seeing that her friends — who stopped whatever they were doing and looked in his direction— were still there.

Jimin: Oh. They're still here.

Taehyung: Yah, Park Jimin. How come that you smoked in a non-smoking area that has a very large poster? Are you dumb or what?

Jimin: 🙄 Don't talk to me. *walked to the corner table*

Jeongyeon: *followed Jimin* What are you doing? I thought you're gonna order?

Jimin: Can't I order here? Other customers are looking at me.

Jeongyeon: Swipe left. 🙄 *left*

Jimin purposely ate slower, as he intended to be left there last. Once every customer was gone, he approached Sejeong who was at the counter.

Sejeong: Ne?

Jimin: Uhh, I brought Rosé's car. I'm offering you girls a rid—

Jeongyeon: Ani—

Sejeong: YES! Sure! That would be so nice! *looks at Jeongyeon* 🤨😏

Jeongyeon: Aish! You're out of your mind. *walked out and proceeded to clean the tables*

Jihyo: *sweeping* Thanks, oppa. But is it really okay? You'll be out of your way.

Jimin: Ne. It's fine.

Jeongyeon: *slowly coming closer to Jimin while glaring* What's your intention??

Jimin: I just want to help since you helped me today.

Jeongyeon: I am not buying your bullshit. What's your intention? *stopped in front of Jimin and crossed her arms*

Jimin: I don't know. You don't believe me, anyway.

Jeongyeon: Park Jimin, what's your real intention?

Jimin: *sighs* I'm not pulling something off, okay? If you worry about that. Ah! But I remembered something. Tomorrow. Bonding time with Roseann and Ryujin. Come with us, they want you to join.

Jeongyeon: W— wae? Is that a weekly activity?

Jimin: Aniya. It didn't push through because of you.

Sejeong: What bonding time? You're asking Jeongyeon to join? Wae?

Jeongyeon: Nothing, unnie. I'm not joining. I have to work tomorrow. *proceeds to wipe the tables*

Sejeong: Jeongie, you need at least 1 day off, we've been telling you that.

Jeongyeon: No. This is my choice. I wanna give back to you all.

Sejeong: It's just a day. Jimin-oppa, it's fine but you have to let eomma know.

Jimin: Eo— eomma?

Sejeong: Ne. You have to ask her permission. Since you're giving us a ride, why not talk to her tonight?

Jimin: *gulps* Tonight? It's so sudden.

Jihyo: You promised to talk to her long ago, isn't that right?

That was right. He fidgeted while he thought about how he could avoid this. The reason as to why he still hadn't talked to the Park's mom was not because he was too busy nor did he forget about it. He also knew what he had to say, but he was too worried that he'd mess it up or wouldn't be able to speak at all.

Jihyo: I guess you didn't really mean what you said.

Jimin: Aniya! Arasseo. I'll come tomorrow morning. I'll bring my sisters.

He quickly glanced at Jeongyeon who looked surprised and startled at the same time. Even though she wanted to argue with him, she just didn't have the energy. She couldn't believe that what she did to somehow give the guy a lesson, and pester him backfired at her.

▶️ PLAY: I.L.Y. - The Rose

While Sejeong and Jihyo were both asleep in the backseat during the ride, Jeongyeon's mind was running wildly. And the fact that Jimin driving the car beside her again was not helping. How could her mind get so dirty, so pervy? She was thinking. But it wasn't only that. She'd been contemplating about him and his actions that seemed so contradicting from his words in the previous weeks.

These thoughts reflected on Jeongyeon's lack of attention and constant sighing while she and Jihyo prepared to sleep. The latter noticed it.

Jihyo: Unnie? What's the matter? You seem down. *sat down beside Jeongyeon in the bed*

Jeongyeon: Nothing.

Jihyo: Come on, I'm your best friend. *nudges Jeongyeon*

Jeongyeon: Jihyo... do you think... Jimin likes me? *looks down*

Jihyo: Ohhhhh? 😮😃😃😃

Jeongyeon: Don't get excited. It's not a good thing.

Jihyo: But he's actually nice.

Jeongyeon: I know that. He's annoying but he's not a bad person. I feel like he wanted to say something earlier or he wanted to give me a hint about his feelings.

Jihyo: Wae? What did he say?

Jeongyeon: He told me he saw me in the vinyl shop I always go to. It's like he wanted to tell me that we always meet unexpectedly. I don't know. Like fate, I guess.

Jihyo: Jinjja? He said that?

Jeongyeon: Ne. But it doesn't make sense. Of course, we're likely to bump into each other. We're both in Seoul.

Jihyo: Jeongyeon-ah. Seoul is big, what are you talking about? 😑

Jeongyeon: There's also something that I haven't told you yet. When he slept here, I was with him, right? He hugged me that night in the bar and told me that he doesn't want me to get kicked out.

Jihyo: He hugged you????

Jeongyeon: Yes.

Jihyo: What did you do?

Jeongyeon: I told him, 'Fuck you so much.' *giggles*

Jihyo: Aish! What the heck? You didn't even hug him back?

Jeongyeon: I... I did.

Jihyo: Woah! That was unexpected!

Jeongyeon: There's another one. I pranked him when he woke up that morning. I told him something happened between us. He asked me to sit down beside him so that we could talk about it.

Jihyo: *covered her mouth in shock* That's— wow. I don't know what to say. So what did you feel?

Jeongyeon: It was so warm when he did that and he said those. But that was all. Jihyo, there's nothing that I can do about his feelings.

Jihyo: Wae??

Jeongyeon: First of all, I'm still afraid of The Pharktom. Whoever's behind him or her might be watching me or him. We haven't got a clue what his or her intention is. After Hoseok's incident, I can no longer take that person lightly.

Jihyo: That's right.

Jeongyeon: Secondly, it just feels wrong? I don't know. We'd be a laughing stock— if ever. Lastly, I don't really feel anything for him. I felt the warmth mostly because it is so rare for him to act like that. Or say things like that. But I just can't see myself being with him.

Jihyo: *sighs* Is that for real?

Jeongyeon: Ne.

Jihyo: Don't tell me you're still in love with Bogum?

Jeongyeon: MY GOD, JIHYO! 😩

Jihyo: *laughs* Unnie? That was really funny! Hahaha.

Jeongyeon: Ssh! Stop that, you'll wake people up.

Jihyo: Aigoo. I feel bad for Jimin.

Jeongyeon: Hmm, but then, we don't know the truth. Unless he tells me anything, I'll still think that he finds me annoying. He always tells me that I am not likable.

Jihyo: Uhhh. Arasseo. If that's what you think, you better not think about that and him anymore. It's gonna be hard if you start catching feelings for him and end up being wrong about your assumptions.

Jeongyeon nodded agreeing to what Jihyo said.

〰️

Jeongyeon woke up at 6 AM to prepare what she'd be wearing today. She decided to come with Jimin and her sisters. It wouldn't help her if she'd keep resisting them, anyway.

At around 8 AM, they arrived. She opened the gate for them. Apparently, Jimin was surprised to find her already dressed up in her plain black shirt paired with denim pants and black rubber shoes.

Ryujin: Good morning, unnie!

Jeongyeon: Morning, Ryujin, Rosé. *bows*

Jimin: Yah—

Jeongyeon: Come in. *leads the three in the living room*

Mrs. Park, who was cooking their breakfast in the kitchen, strode towards the living room to greet her young guests.

Hye Eun: Please, sit down.

Everyone sat down except for Jeongyeon who went into the kitchen to help Jihyo.

Hye Eun: Did you park your car in the garage? There's still space there for guests.

Rosé: I parked it in front. 😅😅

Hye Eun: Aigoo! It's already in there, written, 'do not block the driveway'.

Ryujin: *holding back her laughter*

Rosé: Mian. ☹️☹️

Ryujin: Mian, Ahjumma. It runs in their blood, I think.

Hye Eun: *chuckles* But don't you share the same blood?

Ryujin: Maybe eomma's blood. I mean, my stepmom.

Hye Eun: Oh. I didn't know. Mian.

Ryujin: It's alright.

Hye Eun: I'm betting that it's from your father's blood.

Ryujin: Mwo? Wae?

Hye Eun: Because you didn't notice the signage too, did you? Tsk tsk. *shakes her head*

Rosé: *giggles*

Jihyo: *enters the living room* Breakfast is ready. Let's eat.

Ryujin: *stands up* Wow! It smells so good.

Hye Eun: Jihyo, call your sisters.

Jihyo: Okay.

Jeongyeon: What? Sejeong and Bo-ah are here? What about the diner?

Hye Eun: You shouldn't worry about it.

Jeongyeon: Huh? 😐

Rosé: Omo, your table is big! Even bigger than ours. Right, Chim?

Jimin: Uhh...

Hye Eun: I love cooking and inviting friends for lunch or dinner a long time ago that's why I bought this. This can accommodate ten persons maximum.

Rosé: That's amazing!

Jimin and the ladies helped themselves at the dining table. Mrs. Park sat at the head of the table. On her left side sat Bo-ah, Sejeong, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo while sitting on her right side of the table were Ryujin, Rosé, and Jimin.

Rosé: Thanks for this free breakfast, we saved money. 😁

Hye Eun: Where will you guys be going anyway?

Rosé: We're going to the mall and watch a movie, then we'll eat lunch there. After that, we'll go to Utopia.

Hye Eun: The theme park?

Rosé: Ne. And then... uhm. Mrs. Park, we are planning to go to a bar. Will that be okay?

Hye Eun: A bar? What kind of bar? I mean, if it's like Taecyeon's bar, it's fine.

Rosé: Taecyeon?

Hye Eun: Ah, you don't know him. It's the resto-bar beside our diner. If it's the dancey dancey bar, I don't know what I'd feel.

Ryujin: Please, ahjumma? We'll take care of Jeongyeon-unnie!

Hye Eun: Hmmm. Park Jimin, is that right?

Jimin: *stopped eating and gulped* N—ne?

Hye Eun: Why are you so quiet? If I remember correctly, you owe me an explanation and apology.

Jimin: Uhh... I...

Rosé: Of course, Mrs. Park! He prepared before coming here. Chim. *nudges Jimin with her elbow*

Jimin: I... Mrs. P—park. I uhh... uhm... Jeongyeon. She... she didn't. That night. I... uhm.

Hye Eun: Huh?

Rosé: Uhm. My brother's usually shy at first. But he can do this. Come on, Jimin.

Everyone was focused on Jimin when Mrs. Park's eldest daughter butted in.

Bo-ah: Let's not pressure the guy, eomma. He'll speak up when he's comfortable enough. Let's eat first and talk about something else.

The Parks girls were enjoying the meal a lot that they did not even notice Jeongyeon and Jimin's silence. Jeongyeon needed to reserve her energy should Rosé insist on the night bar because she only slept for three hours. Jimin, on the other hand, still hadn't got the guts to interact well with the hosts.

Sejeong: Omo! Jeongyeon's the only one who's not a Park here.

Jihyo: Huh? Isn't Ryujin a Shin?

Rosé: She'll be a Park soon. *smiles brightly*

Ryujin: Jinjja? 😒

Rosé: Ah, Jeongyeonie... *sing-songy* Wanna be a Park too?

Jeongyeon: M— mwo? *nervously laughs*

Jimin: Roseann!

Rosé: Wae? Can't we or Mrs. Park-not-our-mom adopt her?

Jimin: Oh.

Rosé: Hmmmm... 🤔🤨😏

Everyone, even Ryujin and Jeongyeon, laughed when Jimin's face immediately turned red. He then sat up straight and took a deep breath before responding.

Jimin: Tss. Another monster in our house? Pass.

Ryujin: Wha—

Jimin: I— I was talking about Roseann!

Rosé: Woah! I'm a monster??? Wait once we get home!

Jimin: See?? You're already threatening me! Mrs. Park!

Rosé: You're selfish. We want her to be our sister. 😒

Jimin: I refuse. I don't like that idea. I don't like her to be my sister.

Hye Eun: Seems like Mr. Park here can talk when he wants to tease his sister and Jeongyeon. Would you like to make fun of me too?

Jimin: A— aniya! Mianhe!! *bows*

Before setting to leave, Jimin finally became more comfortable around the other Parks. Mrs. Park reminded them to take good care of themselves and Jeongyeon. She also asked them not to drink too much later at the bar. They all agreed.

Jimin was about to open the backseat's door when Ryujin tapped his back and gestured for him to move back.

Jimin: Ne?

Ryujin: I'll sit there with Jeong-unnie. Sit beside Rosé-unnie.

Jimin: Jinjja...

Ryujin: Ne.

Jimin: *sighs and heads to the front seat*

〰️

Have you ever had that day that you anticipated so much? Did it go the way you imagined it to be?

It was already this day when Jimin realized that he was actually looking forward to this.

It was when he was forced to sit beside Rosé instead of Jeongyeon. And when they kept on exchanging glances and making faces. Or when he didn't get to tease her enough. Or when he noticed how focused she was in the movie they watched and how she never held back her laughter and tears.

It was also when he wanted to be with her during the rides in Utopia, and how he was mentally cursing Ryujin for keeping her away from him. And when he almost felt like being stabbed in the chest when she chose his sister to be with her inside the Ferris wheel car.

Jimin: Ryujin-ah.

Ryujin: Ne?

Jimin: Uh... I'd like to be with Jeongyeon... on this ride.

Ryujin: Wae???

Jimin: *clears throat* Because...

Ryujin: Can you tell us a little faster? We're almost there.

Jimin: It'd be more fun with me.

Ryujin: I'm sure you'll just make fun of her. *rolls eyes*

Jimin: If you'd just keep her for yourself, you should've just set a date for you two.

Ryujin: Well then, if you wanna keep her for yourself, set a date for you two.

Rosé: Aigoo! Stop bickering now. Let's have Jeongie decide instead. Would you like to go with my brother on this ride?

Jeongyeon: Uhm...

Jimin: *smirks*

Jeongyeon: Pass. I can already feel what's gonna happen up there. 😒

Jimin: Yah! Fine! I'll just wait here.

Rosé: What??? And who am I supposed to go with?

Jimin: You need some time alone. Grab this opportunity. *walks away*

Rosé: Huh. What's the matter with him.

Ryujin: I'm pretty sure he just wants to annoy Jeongyeonnie.

Rosé: I know, right? So annoying.

And when Jimin thought that the Ferris wheel ride was his last straw, they passed by a tunnel decorated with Christmas lights. It looked so romantic, even he sighed.

Rosé: This is so beautiful.

Ryujin: As expected from you.

Rosé: Those who do not have hearts don't get to comment. Jimin-ah, isn't it amusing?

Jimin: *looking around in awe* It... it is.

Rosé: Why don't you and Jeongyeon pose? I'll take a picture of you.

Jimin: If it—

Jeongyeon: Aniya. ✋🏻I'm good. What about you three? You guys should keep a remembrance of your first bonding time ever.

Rosé: Yeahh! Let's do that. Can you take a photo of us?

Jeongyeon: Of course.

Jimin dragged his feet in the middle of Rosé and Ryujin, then quickly walked away after having their pictures taken while he held his phone up to his ear.

Jeongyeon couldn't shrug off his behavior the whole day so she caught up with him and began asking him once he put his phone back in his pocket.

Jeongyeon: Yah. Why have you been sulking the whole day? Did... did I do something?

Jimin: Ne.

Jeongyeon: Huh? What?

Jimin: You joined us.

Jeongyeon: WHAT? You're— you're the one who kept asking me to join since last week!

Jimin: Right. Because Rosé was gonna scold me. I should've just accepted that.

Jeongyeon: So frustrating! *walked faster to get to their car*

Just like what Ryujin did earlier, Jimin tapped her before getting inside their car and motioned for her to sit in the front seat.

Ryujin: Are you kidding me? You two were arguing just a few moments ago.

Jimin: *forcefully enters the backseat and sat beside Jeongyeon*

Ryujin: Jimin!

Jeongyeon: *moved farther from him*

Jimin: Rosé.

Rosé: Huh. What are you doing there?

Jimin: Suga wants to come with us.

Rosé: Oh?

Jimin: I invited him. I hope that's fine.

Rosé: Yeah. It's fair, I think. Sure, let's pick him up.

Jimin: Ryujin. Wanna sit here? With Suga?

Ryujin: Tss. I don't even know him. *slammed the car door*

Rosé: Aigoo. I'm gonna make you both pay for this car if it breaks.

Jimin: Me??? Why me??

The two were still away from each other and looking in the opposite directions, but Jimin couldn't help smiling and smirking. Later on, he went closer to her and poked her elbow.

Jimin: Yoo Jeongyeon. Let's have a bet.

Jeongyeon: *sighs*

Jimin: Let's see who's the better dancer between us. Suga can be the judge.

Jeongyeon: Fine. Whatever would amuse you.

Jimin: *chuckles* Arasseo.

Rosé: What happens to the winner?

Jimin: Hmm. One week of free meals in Better Butter for me. And you?

Jeongyeon: What???? That's too much! Are you a pig?

Jimin: What? You're not confident?

Jeongyeon: Not that one, please. That business isn't mine.

Jimin: You'll just have to buy me a meal. That's it.

Jeongyeon: I won't spare you my money.

Ryujin: Ah! I know! What about the loser changing his or her profile picture to the winner's photo?

Jeongyeon: What? No! Jimin, don't tell me you're okay with that?

Jimin: Of— of course not! What kind of punishment is that? Psh.

Ryujin: So boring.

Jimin: Ah ah! I know! If I win, call me oppa. You?

Jeongyeon: *gulps* Aigoo! Fine. If I win, you have to start calling Rosé noona.

Jimin: Wow. You don't even call her unnie. Call her unnie, if I win.

Jeongyeon: So what? Is it oppa or unnie?

Jimin: Both.

Jeongyeon: Hmm. Then call me yeppeun (pretty), if I win. Call me yeppeun, and Rosé noona.

Jimin: Woahhhh. So unfair.

Jeongyeon: Unfair? Do you know that thinking about calling you oppa makes me wanna throw up? Ugh.

Jimin: You'll get used to it. *giggles*

Rosé: Chim? Should I turn left or right? I forgot.

Jimin: Right.

Rosé: Okay, thanks.

Jimin: Yoo Jeongyeon. The last article that I posted entertained a lot, you know? I didn't know that you have it in you, to be crazy about a man.

Jeongyeon: That was in the past. I'm no longer like that.

Jimin: Jinjja? Wanna bet on that one too?

Jeongyeon: Shut up.

Jimin: Ahhhh, should I read the comments?

Jeongyeon: *sighs deeply* Again, whatever amuses you.

Jimin: *opens his phone* Oh? In all fairness, almost all comments are positive. They find you cute. Yihhh.

Jeongyeon: Quiet, please.

Jimin: Aniya. Let's read mo— who's Bang Chan?

Jeongyeon: He's my hater. Why?

Jimin: Are you sure?

Jeongyeon: Wae?

Jimin: From which department is he?

Jeongyeon: I really have no idea. Why?

Jimin: Have I met him before?

Jeongyeon: Who knows. Why do you keep on asking?

Jimin: *clenching his jaws*

Rosé: We're here. Call Suga. I'm hungry.

Jimin: A— arasseo.

Jimin moved even closer to Jeongyeon when his friend arrived. He nudged her and flashed her a big smile when she turned to look at him with annoyance. However, her mood drastically changed after seeing the man who was with them now.

Min Yoongi, 22

Jimin: Ah, Suga, this is Yoo Jeongyeon, my schoolmate. Yoo Jeongyeon, this is Min Yoongi, my best friend.

Jeongyeon: Min... Yoongi?

Suga: Annyeong, Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: *mutters* Su— you're Suga?

Jimin: Do you know him?

Jeongyeon: Huh? A— aniya! His name is just familiar.

Jimin: He sometimes comments on my posts. He commented on your post too, once. You know, the one about Ryujin.

Jeongyeon: Ah, I see.

It was probably due to the familiarity he already had towards Jeongyeon that Jimin became aware of the sudden change in the atmosphere. He knew something was off but he couldn't point out what was it. Was it Suga? But why? Was she still thinking about what he told her earlier?

Jimin: Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon: Hmm?

Jimin: Are you okay?

Jeongyeon: I— I'm actually not feeling well now.

Jimin: Oh. I figured. Are you feeling sick?

Jeongyeon: Ne.

Jimin: Is it because of what I told you earlier? You know I was only kidding.

Jeongyeon: What do you mean?

Jimin: That I didn't like that you joined.

Jeongyeon: That's not it. Uhhh, Rosé, can you drop me off somewhere?

Rosé: But we're almost there. Would you like me to drop by a pharmacy?

Jeongyeon: Aniya. I think I got tired. I slept for only 3 hours.

Jimin: Then let us drop you off at your house.

Jeongyeon: Aniya! It's too far from here.

Jimin: At the Better Butter. It's nearby.

Ryujin: Yeah, we promised Mrs. Park that we'll take care of you.

Jimin: Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon: Arasseo. I'll— Let me sleep then.

Jimin: *nods*

Right after Jeongyeon bade goodbye and closed the car door, Suga spoke before Jimin got a chance to scowl.

Suga: It is me.

Jimin: Huh?

Suga: She became uncomfortable because of me.

Jimin: And why?

Suga: It was me who she attacked last year.

Ryujin: What??

Jimin: Bro, what are you talking about?

Suga: Remember when I told you I was not in Korea last year? I lied.

Jimin: I— I don't underst— god. Right. You are both from Daegu. Why didn't I realize that? Why did you lie to us?

Suga: I didn't want you to know! It was embarrassing.

Jimin: You deserved it. You bullied her brother. Man, her brother has a special condition. What the fuck?

Suga: I didn't bully him.

Jimin: Stop lyi—

Suga: That was the truth! I approached him and then he suddenly cried and went berserk. I even tried to calm him down. I kept tapping his shoulders and asking him. I guess, it sounded as though I was bullying him because I kept saying 'yah! yah!', I wasn't very calm myself that time, I was panicking.

Jimin: *exhaled* Are you saying that Jeongyeon's lying the whole time?

Suga: No. She really thought I bullied him.

Jimin: And you never told her the truth?

Suga: I can never tell her.

Jimin: Huh? But she's angry at you.

Suga: Let her be. Would you want her to be angry at herself instead? Imagine discovering that she got hated by her brother and probably even by her parents for nothing. Let her believe that she did what she had to do to protect him.

Jimin: *gulps* But to think that you'd even comment to her own post with your own name? How come that she didn't recognize you?

Suga: I updated my name as soon as I can. I don't want her to know it was me who kept on commenting. That's why she wasn't aware about my comment. You should've told me she was with you.

Jimin: How would I know?? What I can't comprehend as well is why you approached her brother at all.

Suga: What can I do? It was the only way to get closer to her. He is her world, so I thought I should reach out to her world.

Jimin: And why...

Suga: I liked her. I'd do anything for her to notice me. I liked her even though she was always so distant. Even if they only talked about her flaws. It was so funny how I liked her even without knowing her that much. Maybe, if we got to talk back then if we became close... maybe I'd be in a deep hole now, unable to get up. I'd be drowning. And that'd be okay.

〰️

Jeongyeon was heading to the trash can when someone pulled her arm and turned her around. When she realized that the person was a man, she started shrieking as she tried to push him away. The man, however, pulled her even more closer until she was fully enveloped in his arms.

Jimin: Shhh... shhh... it's me, Jimin.

Jeongyeon: *sobbing* Why would you that? Are you really going to kill me??

Jimin: Aniya. That would be boring.

Jeongyeon: Let go of me now.

Jimin: *let Jeongyeon go and scratched the back of his head*

Jeongyeon: Not even gonna say sorry? *wipes her tears*

Jimin: I didn't do anything wrong. You just overreacted.

Jeongyeon: Bitch. Look at this mess. *looks at the trash she dropped*

Jimin: I'll handle this. Stay there. *starts picking up the trash* What happened? Why did you react that way?

Jeongyeon: Hello? It's midnight and I thought I was alone here? Then you'd suddenly show up like that?

Jimin: I feel like something's bothering you. I was observing you earlier in the diner.

Jeongyeon: What are you? A therapist?

Jimin: Remember when I told you about my last crush?

Jeongyeon: Ha! As far as I can remember, I didn't ask you about her.

Jimin: As far as I can remember, you did.

Jeongyeon: You're not letting this go, are you?

Jimin: Aniya. I'm not letting you go tonight.

Jeongyeon: *sighs* Fine. It's just that... someone's bothering me.

Jimin: Other than me? How dare that person! Who's he or she?

Jeongyeon: Secret.

Jimin: Yah. Tell me more, please?

Jeongyeon: Aigoo. Okay. He sent me this... this... disturbing video of him...

Jimin: What video?

Jeongyeon: Doing that...

Jimin: What? Having sex? Masturbating?

Jeongyeon: Ne.

Jimin; Who did?

Jeongyeon: I can't tell y—

Jimin: Bang Chan?

Jeongyeon: N— ne.

Jimin: *clenches his jaw* Why? What's his intention?

Jeongyeon: I don't know. He said... he said in the video—

Jimin: Show it to me.

Jeongyeon: Aniya. Why are you so nosy?

Jimin: Aha! Maybe you're just making this up. Don't you know that you can be sued if that's not actually true?

Jeongyeon: But that's true!

Jimin: Then show it to me.

Jeongyeon: I don't want to! I'm scared to see it again.

Jimin: You're scared? *chuckles* Have you forgotten how you tackled me in front of many people? And you're saying you're scared of a body part?

Jeongyeon: I'm serious. *looks down and pouts*

Jimin: Oh my god. You're pouting. You know what, that's easy. You can just look away when you are about to play it.

Jeongyeon: Idiot. It's so clear, I can see his— even without playing it.

Jimin: Is it in your gallery?

Jeongyeon: Aniya. On IG.

Jimin: Oh. Let me see. Remember, not letting you go.

Jeongyeon: Aishib— okay! *opens her IG on her phone and handed it to Jimin afterward*

Instagram DM:

Bang Chan: Hi!

Jeongyeon: Hello?

Bang Chan: You finally answered my message!

Jeongyeon: What's up with your
comments? Can you delete that?
You are worrying my friends.

Bang Chan: I like you.

Jeongyeon: Jinjja.

Bang Chan: Yes. I'd like you more
in your lingerie. Have you tried sexting?

Jeongyeon: Are you drunk?
Or on drugs?

Bang Chan: What's the color of the
underwear you're wearing right now?
You should try not to wear one.

Jeongyeon: Stop. I'm blocking you.
You're disgusting.

Bang Chan: Wait.
You're not gonna send this
to anyone, are you?
There's something else.
video sent

Jeongyeon: FUCK YOU. YOU ARE
DISGUSTING. I AM GONNA LET
EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.

Bang Chan: I'm gonna fuck you hard
if you do that. Be careful of your actions.
And do not block me.
video sent
video sent

Bang Chan: Goodmorning, baby.
video sent

End of DM

Jimin then played the videos and all of them were Bang Chan masturbating while moaning Jeongyeon's name and threatening her. He did all he can to look like he was calm, but in reality, he wanted to kill him right at that moment.

Jimin: Who did you tell about this? Don't tell me none?

Jeongyeon: I did tell Jihyo.

Jimin: Send copies to her, your email, send one to me too. Have you told Taehyung?

Jeongyeon: Aniya. He's too impulsive.

Jimin: Tell him. That piece of shit should be imprisoned. Taehyung's family has a huge influence. I'm sure you are aware of that.

Jeongyeon: Influence? I don't know.

Jimin: Huh? *chuckles* Idiot. He's one of the founder's grandchildren.

Jeongyeon: What??

Jimin: Ne. My god. How come that you didn't know that?

Jeongyeon: Wait... is that true?

Jimin: Yes. So please tell him. I know that he can protect you.

Jeongyeon: I'm afraid, Jimin.

Jimin: *paused* Don't be.

〰️

Ryujin found his brother in their roof deck, smoking and lost in thoughts. She slowly walked towards him and cleared her throat.

Jimin: Ryujin...

Ryujin: It's dinner time.

Jimin: I'll just finish this.

Ryujin: Okay.

Jimin: Wait... Ryujin. Do you still hate me?

Ryujin: I— I don't know.

Jimin: I'm happy with that answer. 😁

Ryujin: *sighs* What about her... do you hate her?

Jimin: Who?

Ryujin: Jeongyeon-unnie.

Jimin: Why do you ask?

Ryujin: You looked bored last Saturday. Do you hate her that much?

Jimin: *swallowed hard and looked at Ryujin intently* I don't hate her. In fact... I like her.

▶️ PLAY: My Universe - Coldplay feat. BTS

Ryujin: M—mwo??

Jimin: I like her so much. *chuckles* I'm into Yoo Jeongyeon. Can you believe that? *giggles*

Ryujin: You're crazy. If you like her that much, why do you keep on upsetting her?

Jimin: What can I do? I'll do anything now to get closer to her. If we never had this thing... what would be left to do?

Ryujin: Aigoo. You sounded like him. Your friend.

Jimin: Ne. I guess so. Except...

Ryujin: Except what?

Jimin: I'm already in that deep hole. I think I'm already drowning.

Ryujin: Wow. I never thought— well you know I will support you.

Jimin: Jinjja?

Ryujin: Ne. I like her too. I'm sure, Rosé-unnie's gonna be happy if she'd find out.

Jimin: Thank you! If that's the case, there's something that I need from you.

Jimin explained to his younger sister what he was planning. She was hesitant as she was not certain if this could work out. But since she declared her support for her brother, she agreed in the end.

With the anxiety of what might happen in the next few hours, Ryujin followed Jimin into their dining area.

〰️

Her laundry bag hanged on her shoulder as Jeongyeon went out of the Park's house and locked their gate. Before she could turn around, a familiar voice made her stomach churn and knees weak.

Jimin: Need help?

Her eyes widened. She turned around and saw Park Jimin so close to her, wearing casual attire on a Sunday morning.

Jeongyeon: Wh— what are you doing here?

Jimin: Wae? I live here. That's why.

Jeongyeon: You live what? Where???

Jimin: There. *points at the house across them*

Jeongyeon: That's impossible! Is that house even for rent?

Jimin: It is now for rent. 😁

Jeongyeon: Oh my fuck— this is too much. Is this all for The Cypher???

Jimin: Ne. I need to discover more about you. It's a win-win situation. You'll get to discover more about me too.

Jeongyeon: 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Jimin: 😁😁😁😁😁

END OF PART II

〰️

A/N: I wanted to post this during Jimin's birthday. Mian, this is late. Belated Happy Birthday our best boy Jimin. Happy 6th anniversary, TWICE.

Thank you all for waiting. I hope you like it. He finally admitted it! Saranghae~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44.1K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice
16.6K 848 22
Jeongyeon, a multi-millionaire heir meets Jimin, a stripper. Jimin, her sperm donor 5 years ago. Jimin, the father of her child. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
65.4K 4.4K 54
They met at the wrong time. They met at the wrong situation. Will love be able to make it right? A JeongMin Fanfiction.
40.9K 1.6K 27
a min yoongi x park jihyo fanfic. #2 in yoongyo 05/09/18 #51 in bangtwice 05/09/18 #6 in yoonghyo 03/20/20