Dark Desire

By FANcyxwritesss

Sex addict Wolff Finnegan only fucks virgins. At twenty-five, he's almost certain that there are no more virg... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one

Chapter Nineteen

5.8K 130 29
By FANcyxwritesss

MARIANA

MIO DIO. He felt so good.

I inhaled a sharp breath as Wolff sucked hard, the pleasure building up inside of me like a swirling heat waiting for a rupture. I squirmed beneath his strong hands wrapped around my thighs just as he said, "Don't hold back, Mariana. I want you to come."

He felt me clench at those words and his wet lips spread into a tiny smirk. He has never looked more handsome than he is right now, in between my legs with his hair a mess and ears and cheeks a shade of red. His eyes were heavy-lidded and hazy, peering up at me and looking as if I'm his favorite meal and he hasn't eaten in years.

I lifted my hips closer to his mouth and his tongue glided deep between my slit until it reached the apex, putting just the right kind of pressure to elicit a scream out of me. I threw my head back and gripped the back of his head as I muttered a few profanities. I might have been speaking in Italian again because my brain was longer working. Wolff's tongue had rendered me utterly stupid.

Wolff grunted against my clit, the vibration causing ripples of pleasure to rush through my body. "Look at me," He demanded, pinning me with a look that made me impossibly wetter. "Look at me when I make you come."

Fuck.

That tipped me over the edge. Combined with his big hand sliding across my torso to capture my neck, encircling his long fingers around the base of my jaw, I came so hard I practically screamed his name loud enough to wake the dead.

"Oh my god," I pressed the back of my hand against my mouth as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be that loud."

With a smug smile, Wolff raised himself and aligned himself with my body, pressing his hips in between my thighs as he nipped the base of my neck and oh—

"Wolff...I want to touch—"

Wolff cut me off immediately with a small grunt and said, "No, not here. I'm going to break my car."

"Oh." Just how wild could he actually be?

I felt my excitement grew as images flashed inside my mind; Wolff thrusting hard inside me, Wolff grunting in pleasure, Wolff moaning my name...

"Hey," Wolff pressed two gentle fingers on my chin, tipping my head up to look at him. "How are you feeling?"

A smile spread across my face. "Good." I said, grinning now. "So good I want to do it again."

Wolff mirrored my smile and dropped a kiss on my forehead. "I'd make you feel good as much as you want."

My fingers threaded up his nape, gathering a chunk of his hair and pulling his head back to expose his neck. Wolff moaned and I felt his hardness pulse between my legs as I licked the column of his neck.

"Jesus, Mariana." He cursed and arched against me as I sucked on a spot on his neck.

"I want to make you feel good too," I murmured, allowing the warmth of my breath to fan his skin before I bite and suck. "As much as you—"

I was quickly cut off short by a knock on the window.

We both perked our heads to the direction and found Axel leaning on the car, patiently waiting for either of us to open the door.

Wolff quickly straightened to a sitting position. The absence of his weight atop of me sent a cold pang through my chest and I didn't like how empty it suddenly made me feel. "We'll talk at home." He said to me as he straightened his tux. "For now I think it's best if I take the front seat." Just then, my gaze dropped to his bulging crotch and I had to bite my lip to refrain from uttering something desperate.

He was clenching his jaw as he adjusted himself through his pants and then with a long exhale, he climbed out the door. I watched in silence as the they exchanged curt nods, albeit stiffly, and with a lot of unspoken phrases. As Wolff rounded towards the passenger seat, it was only then that Axel's gaze dipped low to his own suit and started buttoning the top three buttons on his dress shirt. Before Wolff was able to enter the car, I squinted hard enough to be able to notice the smudge of red on Axel's collar.

Hmm.

Seems like it wasn't just Wolff and I who was in heat this evening.

•••

Everything felt off as soon as we got back to the house. Wolff left me in the kitchen after pinning me against the counter and kissing me senseless. Then he just locked me out of his room.

I knew for a fact that he was going to touch himself. I felt how hard and desperate he was and how his grip was growing stronger and rougher as we stood in the kitchen. But then he just bolted.

Again.

Sighing, I propped my head down against my palms. It seemed we were back to the usual. Silly of me to think that after he had touched me like that in his car, we would progress further. I hadn't expected him to retrieve back and keep to himself again.

I released a small whimper of frustration. I wanted to touch him so bad. Why wouldn't he just let me?

"How are you holding up?"

Startled, I clutched my chest and jumped back to find Axel aiming for the fridge to grab one of his whiskeys.

"You scared me. I thought you went home already." I exhaled and walked back to the counter. "I'm fine, by the way. Victoria's just a bitch."

Axel stiffened before downing his alcohol in one gulp. "Right." He cleared his throat and poured himself another glass. "How did Wolff take it?"

"Oh, um. He's okay now, I guess." I said, hiding my flustered face beneath the curtain of my hair.

Throwing me a side-glance, he just nodded and drank again. Wasn't he drinking too much already?

"Hey, what happened after you left with Victoria?"

Axel may not have responded but I could feel the heavy tension on his shoulders and his choking grip on the glass he was holding. That was enough to tell me something didn't went right with her.

"What happened, Axel—"

"Just get back to Wolff and do what you're being paid to do." He suddenly snapped.

What the hell?

I tried to put his whiskey away but he captured my wrist instead. "Stop minding my business. Your duty here is nothing but to give Wolff pleasure."

Right then, my gaze darted down to his collar to find that the red smudge was still in there. Looking at it now in a much closer view, I couldn't help but jump into conclusions. Although, there was no way...

"What happened with Victoria, Axel?" I pushed, not caring about the impending outburst that was about to come at me. "How did you manage to calm her down after she pretty much humiliated me and her son in front of all the guests?"

"Stop talking." He gritted, pinching the bridge of his nose and placing his glass down the counter with a loud clink.

My blood was running cold, a bitter taste settling at the back of my throat. "Why did you do it?"

"Shut up, Mariana. You don't fucking know anything!" Axel advanced at me, forcing me to back against the wall as he towered over me. His nose was flaring and his jaw was grinding hard. I could almost feel the whirlwind of his thoughts deciding on what to do with me.

I gritted my teeth, my disgust flowing through my voice as I said, "There was only one person in that Gala who was wearing that shade of lipstick." I pointed at his collar. "Just thought you should know." I took his stunned and panicked expression as the opportunity to shove him away and slip out of the kitchen.

But before I left...

"Oh, and Axel?" I turned, glaring at him over my shoulder. "This conversation wasn't part of the NDA." And for the first time in my life, I gave someone an evil smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.8K 8
The best decision I ever made was when I moved to paradise nine years ago. I've met and entertained many beautiful women while living here in Hawaii...
30.6K 780 28
Book #3 (Tainted IV Series) "Why are you doing this?" I whispered watching as he came closer. "Because you remind me of someone." "She must mean a l...
26.1K 1.2K 20
**Mature Content, for mature readers** Romantic Thriller Novel: Jessica is a pediatric oncology nurse at the childrens hospital. Just recently gettin...
1K 2 18
(The contents of this story are only suitable for readers over 18, read at your own risk) In Mia Romano's life, everything had to stay normal, becaus...