BUBBLEGUM BITCH! Sae-Byeok

By -princessneverland

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Lilah writes three stories about her imagined girlfriend Sae-byeok Panic room- completed Pla... More

BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ PANIC ROOM
zero
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
AYO ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
sixteen pt.2
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ PLAYGROUND
one
A/N
two

three

2.3K 93 220
By -princessneverland

three | her

Y/N woke up to someone poking her cheek repeatedly

"What?" She snapped tiredly

The person laughed cheerfully "finally, I was starting to think they killed you"

They?

Y/N stood up in panic, looking around to find stacks of beds in a plane room. There was around 500 beds in total give or take.

"Woah calm down Pocahontas"

The girl turned around to find another girl stood before her, shoulder length hair and a large nose piercing

"Who are you?" She asked them

"I'm Ji-yeong." The girl smiled holding her hand out

Placing her hand in her new friends hands she smiled back "Y/N"

They were both pulled out of their little talk by a fight starting to break out in the centre of the room. Grabbing Ji-yeongs hand Y/N dragged her over to the fight, walking in between people to get to the front.

"Wow, it really is a small world. Look at those eyes, your temper hasn't changed" a man with a snake tattoo hisses towards a girl- which Y/N couldn't exactly see

"Then again nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hit. I took care of you, I fed you. I taught you when you had no where else, this is what I get?"

"You took more from me then what I might ever possibly owe you" the girl answered back.

Y/N knew that voice very clearly. The voice of the girl who left her crying for months, the one who broke her. Kang Sae-byeok

"If all that's true, how come you ran?" "Well I didn't. I went independent"

'Independent huh, she really took that to another level' Y/N thought

"independent?" The man mocked before throwing a punch towards number 067- who swiftly took a step backwards

The snake tattooed man got annoyed with her quickly grabbed her collar and kicking her to the ground. Y/N flinched as she watched her past lover get hurt, she so desperately wanted to help but Sae-byeok looked like she didn't want any so she pushed away the thought.

But when 101 decided to kick her Y/N knew that she could no longer hide.

As the man tried to kick her again Y/N ran towards him using this chance to kick him where the sun dont shine, a mans weakness

"Bitch!"

Sae-byeok looked at the girl shocked "Y/N?"

The said girl didn't have time to answer as the snake man grabbed her "you little bitch. You'll pay"

Y/N let out a small huff and kicked his shin, causing him to fall once again "try that shit again and I will personally find something sharp and cut your dick off with it"

Y/N looked back at Sae-byeok hearing her groan in pain. A new guy had grabbed her and started shaking her begging for his money.

"Dickhead. Do you really think she has your money just in her pockets right now?" Y/N called out to him

Y/N went to go shove him away from the girl but 101 had already bet her to it kicking him away.

"Who are you. What do you think you're doing" he glared

The other man stuttered "me. Wel. The name Seong Gi-hun I live in Ssangmun-dong."

"Hey Ssangmun-dong shit this little bitch and I weren't done talking"

I swear to the fucking gods if this man does not shut the fuck up I might actually cut his dick off and feed it to him

"Yeah I understand that that it's just there's something me and this....women should talk about urgently" 456 told 101

Y/N walked over to 067 holding her hand out with her best emotionless face. The girl grabbed her hand smiling at Y/N but received nothing but a rolled eyes back.

456 went around in a circle yelling out random words about 067. When the large door in front of them opened.

"Over here! She'll pick all our pockets sir, him too"

What she gonna steal, air?

Once the door fully opened the crowd had gotten a view of nine people in red suits entering the room. Eight of them had circles on their masks while one had a square.

Y/N felt Ji-yeong slide on the other side of her away from Sae, smiling slightly as the only by a little bit- but taller girl grabbed her arm silently asking if she was okay.

Let's just say Sae-byeok did not take that well as she began to think of ways to get Y/N to come back to her

The square masked man walked towards the crowd "I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all, everyone here will participate in six different games over six days. Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize"

"And why should we believe that? You took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here and then you brought us to this strange warehouse. Now you're saying you'll pay us if we go and play a few games? You really expect us to buy that?" 118 stated confused

"We came here on our own. It's not like they purposely kidnapped us" Y/N whispered to Ji-yeong who laughed "I know, why are these people so brain dead"

The square masked sighed "we reluctantly took all of those measures to maintain confidentiality as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over"

"You all have masks. Why are you wearing those" a random lady asked

"We do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to any of the participants. It's a measure we take to ensure fair games and confidentiality. Please understand"

"Well I don't believe you one but you got that?" 218 spoke "you tricked us, we were kidnapped. You can make as many excuses as you want to make sure nobody knows you broke the law in here. If your going to make up for that then we're going to need something more"

Y/N sighed rubbing her head "unless someone was actually abducted, we all called the phone number on our own. You should have known the risks" 218 glared at her

"Player 218, Cho sang-woo. Age 46, former team leader of team two at joy investments. Stole money from his clients balances. Then invested it into derivatives and future options but failed. Current loss 650 million." The square man told everyone

I swear to Harry fucking styles if he-

"Player 85, Y/N L/N, age 17. Lived on stealing money from people for the past year. Current loss 482 million"

Sae-byeok looked at Y/N shocked, the old Y/N wouldn't ever think to do that. Why'd she change

Y/N rolled her eyes for the millionth time that day, wanna share anything else? Like the hospital I was born in? Or my kindergarten first kiss?

"Player 107, Kim Mi-ok. 540 million won in debt. Player 128, Oh Yeong-uk, 1.02 billion in debt. 322, Jung Min-tae, 880 million in debt"

On the large TV which was on the wall of the large doors. Players were shown getting slapped from the stupid ddakji game they all decided to play.

"Every person standing here in this room, is living on the brink of financial ruins. You all have debts you can't pay off"

Jeez, way to call us out

"When we first went to see you. Not a single one of you's trusted us. But as you all know, we played a game and as we promised gave you money when you won and suddenly everyone here trusted us. You called and volunteered to participate in this game of your own free will. So this is it, I'll give you one last chance to choose"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.3K 12
Having a father that abandoned you out of nowhere disappear life couldn't get worse, could it? When (Y/N) an excellent student is in serious debt and...
33.5K 891 21
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ; a young mother takes a part in murderous game. (Saebyeok x fem!oc) Started: 25/10/2021 Finished: 31/01/2022
10.4K 432 19
" What are you talking about? I never left. I was always around." Saebyeok scowls, leaning against the sink behind her. Jiwon scoffs. " Sure as hell...
51.3K 2.1K 36
โ”โ”โ” I LOVE YOU SO โ› I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul. โœ #1 - Kang Sae-Byeok #1 - Sae-Byeok #2 - Squid Game Fan-fiction โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €...